Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Psychological analysis of forum member porridge

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 14 Dec 2018 17:49 #1

• Flare
Lately I have been thinking about what kind of person we're dealing with in a psychological sense, when it comes to our special forum member porridge. And I would like to share my findings and thoughts here to discuss. As I wonder what makes him tick and behave like the way he does.

So, here we go.

As we know, porridge is kind of a vague figure and we know little about him.

However, the few things and behavioural patterns we know about him are quite telling.

- He is extreme leftwing
- He uses a lot of drugs (to fill up the emptiness inside in his soul?)
- He is jew-wise, yet strangely enough he only attacks Nationalists (who are the ones fight the globalists) and he even befriended an enemy-jew on this board doing so.
- This enemy-jew he befriended verbally threw him under the bus several times, yet porridge remains loyal to him
- He can only talk about 1 topic: "ZioNazis" and avoids any other subjects.
- He doesn't have a nice sense of humour; he uses annoying 'humour' to constantly attack other forum members
- We have never seen him talk about him being in a relationship or even if he likes women at all.
- He never posts any music or other things outside of truther debates

Working with the above mentioned points, one quickly comes to the conclusion that porridge at the very least is suffering of a severe case of passive-aggressive personality disorder.

Which explains a lot of his annoying behaviour.

Most likely he developed this anti-social disorder because he never has been popular with women as he just doesn't know how to handle them. Which isn't that surprising, because women don't fall for weak and extremely politically correct, boring beta-males. Especially not when they display annoying behaviour on top of that.

Therefore the suspicion of Rocco and me of porridge being an incel is plausible. Which not suprisingly adds more fire to porridge's fuel.

And that fuel is self-hatred.

Most people project their self-hatred onto others, which once again explains the passive-aggressive personality disorder of porridge.

Also, as mentioned, it is quite remarkable that porridge befriended an enemy-jew, Gaia, and keeps going back to him no matter what, as long as he can attack the righteous people on the board. This can only come from self hatred once again, as no sane person would do such a thing.

Another strong indicator for porridge's insane behaviour is the fact that Gaia has thrown him under the bus a couple of times, and yet porridge keeps befriending him time and again, makes me wonder if he holds cuckoldry fantasies? Could it really be that if he would finally find a wife, that he would like to see others fuck her while he masturbates watching? Preferably by negroes? Or even have several negroes going over his wife simultaneously while he watches? :dunno:

On the other hand, since porridge is an extreme case of liberal, cultural marxist, far leftist... it can be assumed that he has (at least had some) homosexual fantasies. This due to the fact that these (very confused) leftists / liberals / 'progressives' hardly have any boundaries and wouldn't mind fucking both genders at all. Thus porridge, being an incel, could also likely be uncertain about his sexual preference... which could explain his rabid hatred for Nationalists, or even anything slightly related to Nationalism, since Nationalists believe in the natural order of things, which does not include homosexuality.

Which makes me wonder... could porridge actually be an incel homosexual cuck? :ponda:

Would he like to have a boyfriend to be fucked by other men while he watches? Preferably done by negroes..?

Questions, questions...

I mean, the longer you think about a type as porridge, the stranger it gets. And that's exactly what the end aim of cultural marxism is; to destroy the sanity of the targeted individual and turn them into evil beings fighting against their own race / people / nation, instead of fighting against the jews / globalists.

Thus in order to get porridge cured, we first have to find some answers to what makes him tick.

Perhaps porridge would like to share some of his 'inner' thoughts on this matter? :)
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Rocco

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 14 Dec 2018 20:51 #2

• Flare
Below are four categories of passive aggression:

Disguised Verbal Hostility. Negative gossip. Sarcasm. Veiled hostile joking — often followed by "just kidding." Repetitive teasing. Negative orientation. Habitual criticism of ideas, solutions, conditions, and expectations.

Disguised Relational Hostility. The silent treatment. The invisible treatment. Social exclusion. Neglect. Backstabbing. Two faced. Mixed messages. Deliberate button pushing. Negative or discomforting surprises. Overspending. Sullen resentment. Indirectly hurting something or someone of importance to the targeted person.

Disguised Task Hostility. Procrastination. Stalling. Forgetting. Stonewalling. Withholding resources or information. Professional exclusion. Denying personal responsibility. Excuse making. Blaming. Broken agreements. Lack of follow through. Resistance. Stubbornness. Rigidity. Avoidance. Inefficiency, complication, incompletion or ruination of task.

www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/communication-success/201405/how-recognize-and-handle-passive-aggressive-behavior

Above in red are all points porridge is clearly making himself guilty of on this board.

Few years ago I also read that a lot of people suffering a passive aggressive personality disorder actually don't even realise they have it themselves.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 14 Dec 2018 22:31 #3

Flare wrote:
Lately I have been thinking about what kind of person we're dealing with in a psychological sense, when it comes to our special forum member porridge. And I would like to share my findings and thoughts here to discuss. As I wonder what makes him tick and behave like the way he does.

So, here we go.

However, the few things and behavioural patterns we know about him are quite telling.

- He is extreme leftwing
- He is jew-wise, yet strangely enough he only attacks Nationalists (who are the ones fight the globalists) and he even befriended an enemy-jew on this board doing so.
- This enemy-jew he befriended verbally threw him under the bus several times, yet porridge remains loyal to him
- He doesn't have a nice sense of humour; he uses annoying 'humour' to constantly attack other forum members
- We have never seen him talk about him being in a relationship or even if he likes women at all.

Working with the above mentioned points, one quickly comes to the conclusion that porridge at the very least is suffering of a severe case of passive-aggressive personality disorder.

Most likely he developed this anti-social disorder because he never has been popular with women as he just doesn't know how to handle them. Which isn't that surprising, because women don't fall for weak and extremely politically correct, boring beta-males. Especially not when they display annoying behaviour on top of that.

Therefore the suspicion of Rocco and me of porridge being an incel is plausible. Which not suprisingly adds more fire to porridge's fuel.

Most people project their self-hatred onto others, which once again explains the passive-aggressive personality disorder of porridge.

Also, as mentioned, it is quite remarkable that porridge befriended an enemy-jew, Gaia, and keeps going back to him no matter what, as long as he can attack the righteous people on the board. This can only come from self hatred once again, as no sane person would do such a thing.

Another strong indicator for porridge's insane behaviour is the fact that Gaia has thrown him under the bus a couple of times, and yet porridge keeps befriending him time and again, makes me wonder if he holds cuckoldry fantasies? Could it really be that if he would finally find a wife, that he would like to see others fuck her while he masturbates watching? Preferably by negroes? Or even have several negroes going over his wife simultaneously while he watches? :dunno:

On the other hand, since porridge is an extreme case of liberal, cultural marxist, far leftist... it can be assumed that he has (at least had some) homosexual fantasies. This due to the fact that these (very confused) leftists / liberals / 'progressives' hardly have any boundaries and wouldn't mind fucking both genders at all. Thus porridge, being an incel, could also likely be uncertain about his sexual preference... which could explain his rabid hatred for Nationalists, or even anything slightly related to Nationalism, since Nationalists believe in the natural order of things, which does not include homosexuality.

Which makes me wonder... could porridge actually be an incel homosexual cuck? :ponda:

Would he like to have a boyfriend to be fucked by other men while he watches? Preferably done by negroes..?

Questions, questions...

I mean, the longer you think about a type as porridge, the stranger it gets. And that's exactly what the end aim of cultural marxism is; to destroy the sanity of the targeted individual and turn them into evil beings fighting against their own race / people / nation, instead of fighting against the jews / globalists.

Thus in order to get porridge cured, we first have to find some answers to what makes him tick.

Perhaps porridge would like to share some of his 'inner' thoughts on this matter? :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
FFS Flare that had me laughing :cool2:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 15 Dec 2018 04:48 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge is obviously one of countless victims of Soviet subversion we see everywhere in Western Society today. It's practically impossible to reason with these people as they're completely irrational, illogical, and will always refuse to look at the facts. These people only respond to emotional impulses. I don't know if there's a cure for these people (I'm not a Psychiatrist/Psychologist), but needless to say these people can be extremely damaging to society and need to be quarantined, and re-educated for their own good

All we can do now is pray for these poor souls

Ideological Subversion - Yuri Bezmenov (KGB)
You can't fix stupid

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 15 Dec 2018 05:25 #5

• Flare

^ Bezmenov is spot-on in regards to porridge.

It’s remarkable how these fools think they are fighting on the right side by attacking Nationalists, while in fact the opposite is true.

I mean.. just because they sometimes call out the jews, they think they are right on other subjects as well, which is ridiculous.

Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 05:35 by Flare.

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 15 Dec 2018 06:29 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
They never really call out the Jews, they just make some establishment approved virtue signaling noise about "Zionists", "Nazis", or "ZioNazis"
When it comes down to it they will fight side by side with Jews at some Counter-Protest at a Conservative Rally
You can't fix stupid

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 14:10 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge is spamming the Board with this Diana Ross _ I'm coming out video. What do you all make of that. Is he trying to tell us something? :ponda:porridge wrote:
You can't fix stupid

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 14:21 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
They never really call out the Jews, they just make some establishment approved virtue signaling noise about "Zionists", "Nazis", or "ZioNazis"
When it comes down to it they will fight side by side with Jews at some Counter-Protest at a Conservative Rally

The same anology is also extant if you fail to call out the JQ, so where does one go from there?
INACTIVE

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 15:06 #9

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
You can't fix stupid

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 15:27 #10

• Flare
Flare wrote:

So, here we go.

- He is extreme leftwing

Questions, questions...

:arowup: :arowdn:

porridge wrote:

Last Edit: 16 Dec 2018 15:54 by Flare.

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 17:22 #11

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
What-a-fucking-joke.
Flare doing psychoanalysis of Porridge.
Psychoanalysis, a technique we get from a Jew (Freud)

Flare would do better to analyze why he worships a dead German NAZI monster, with Jewish roots.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 20:01 #12

• Flare
^ There is exactly zero evidence for Hitler being jewish.

While there is TONS of evidence that communism literally is jewish.

Which shows once again what kind of a complete idiot you are.

Matter of fact, you even got a jew liking your post so that should tell enough. :larf:

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Rocco

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 20:15 #13

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Lol @ an admitted commie coming to help.porridge out

Merry christmas everyone :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Rocco

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 20:44 #14

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
^ well easy really Mr.A. - extreme jewish left - communism and extreme jewish right corporate capitalism merge at this point into what we see today the State run by banksters. - with corporate welfare for the rich manipulating all markets and ZOG looting the public purse and services - both 'capitalist' and marxist communist pushing sociological destructive 'liberal' agendas.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 20:58 #15

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:

Matter of fact, you even got a jew liking your post so that should tell enough. :larf:

www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
:larf: :larf: :larf: :wissl: :wissl: :wissl:
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 21:14 #16

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
What-a-fucking-joke.
Flare doing psychoanalysis of Porridge.
Psychoanalysis, a technique we get from a Jew (Freud)

Flare would do better to analyze why he worships a dead German NAZI monster, with Jewish roots.

yeah well db you'd understand all that wouldn't you - it's the sort of analysis jew gay commies relate to - all that anal. oral , back to the womb shite - weaponized mental health - LOL
I'd say Flare has kept it 'clean' at least -

1. psychoanalysis - a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorderspsychoanalysis - a set of techniques for exploring underlying motives and a method of treating various mental disorders; based on the theories of Sigmund Freud; "his physician recommended psychoanalysis"
depth psychology, analysis
abreaction, catharsis, katharsis - (psychoanalysis) purging of emotional tensions
psychotherapy - the treatment of mental or emotional problems by psychological means
hypnoanalysis - the use of hypnosis in conjunction with psychoanalysis
anal personality, anal retentive personality - (psychoanalysis) a personality characterized by meticulous neatness and suspicion and reserve; said to be formed in early childhood by fixation during the anal stage of development (usually as a consequence of toilet training)
genital personality - (psychoanalysis) the mature personality which is not dominated by infantile pleasure drives
oral personality - (psychoanalysis) a personality characterized either by generous optimism or aggressive and ambitious selfishness; formed in early childhood by fixation during the oral stage of development
ego - (psychoanalysis) the conscious mind
superego - (psychoanalysis) that part of the unconscious mind that acts as a conscience
id - (psychoanalysis) primitive instincts and energies underlying all psychic activity
introjection - (psychoanalysis) the internalization of the parent figures and their values; leads to the formation of the superego
pleasure principle, pleasure-pain principle, pleasure-unpleasure principle - (psychoanalysis) the governing principle of the id; the principle that an infant seeks gratification and fails to distinguish fantasy from reality
reality principle - (psychoanalysis) the governing principle of the ego; the principle that as a child grows it becomes aware of the real environment and the need to accommodate to it
introject - (psychoanalysis) parental figures (and their values) that you introjected as a child; the voice of conscience is usually a parent's voice internalized
ego ideal - (psychoanalysis) the part of the ego that contains an ideal of personal excellence toward which a person strives
imago - (psychoanalysis) an idealized image of someone (usually a parent) formed in childhood
condensation - (psychoanalysis) an unconscious process whereby two ideas or images combine into a single symbol; especially in dreams
transference - (psychoanalysis) the process whereby emotions are passed on or displaced from one person to another; during psychoanalysis the displacement of feelings toward others (usually the parents) is onto the analyst
latent content - (psychoanalysis) hidden meaning of a fantasy or dream
complex - (psychoanalysis) a combination of emotions and impulses that have been rejected from awareness but still influence a person's behavior
libido - (psychoanalysis) a Freudian term for sexual urge or desire
penis envy - (psychoanalysis) a female's presumed envy of the male's penis; said to explain femininity
death instinct, death wish, Thanatos - (psychoanalysis) an unconscious urge to die
libidinal energy - (psychoanalysis) psychic energy produced by the libido
cathexis, charge - (psychoanalysis) the libidinal energy invested in some idea or person or object; "Freud thought of cathexis as a psychic analog of an electrical charge"
acathexis - (psychoanalysis) a lack of cathexis; a condition in which significant objects or memories arouse no emotion in an individual
psychosexual development - (psychoanalysis) the process during which personality and sexual behavior mature through a series of stages: first oral stage and then anal stage and then phallic stage and then latency stage and finally genital stage
anaclisis - (psychoanalysis) relationship marked by strong dependence on others; especially a libidinal attachment to e.g. a parental figure
castration anxiety - (psychoanalysis) anxiety resulting from real or imagined threats to your sexual functions; originally applied only to men but can in principle apply to women
anal phase, anal stage - (psychoanalysis) the second sexual and social stage of a child's development during which bowel control is learned
genital phase, genital stage - (psychoanalysis) the fifth sexual and social stage in a person's development occurring during adolescence; interest focuses on sexual activity
latency period, latency phase, latency stage - (psychoanalysis) the fourth period (from about age 5 or 6 until puberty) during which sexual interests are supposed to be sublimated into other activities
oral phase, oral stage - (psychoanalysis) the first sexual and social stage of an infant's development; the mouth is the focus of the libido and satisfaction comes from suckling and chewing and biting
phallic phase, phallic stage - (psychoanalysis) the third stage in a child's development when awareness of and manipulation of the genitals is supposed to be a primary source of pleasure
abreact - discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization
anal retentive, anal - a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated on the anal region; fixation at this stage is said to result in orderliness, meanness, stubbornness, compulsiveness, etc.
oral - a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth; fixation at this stage is said to result in dependence, selfishness, and aggression

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 21:26 #17

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:

www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/7961211/Hitler-had-Jewish-and-African-roots-DNA-tests-show.html
:larf: :larf: :larf: :wissl: :wissl: :wissl:

ok db - lets put this one under -
latent content - (psychoanalysis) hidden meaning of a fantasy or dream

They've never found any of AH's cellular material - blood / tissue - but wow if it were true I bet you'd be having all sorts of other fantasies about him - :O :hahano: :wissl: :lmao:

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 22:23 #18

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
hitler was african

Yeh and jesua was chinese

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 16 Dec 2018 22:25 #19

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Lizzy wrote:
^ well easy really Mr.A. - extreme jewish left - communism and extreme jewish right corporate capitalism merge at this point into what we see today the State run by banksters. - with corporate welfare for the rich manipulating all markets and ZOG looting the public purse and services - both 'capitalist' and marxist communist pushing sociological destructive 'liberal' agendas.

Its ok people are arriving at the same conclusions via different roads

More than one way to skin a cat as they say

Psychological analysis of forum member porridge 17 Dec 2018 06:34 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
:facepalm:

Yet another troll thread started by Flare about another member on the main board, yes the 'mods' decline to act upon him.

Flare himself moans and complains to the forum owner about there being no rules upheld on the forum.

o/p
Lately I have been thinking
And an insight into his own psychology, I wonder what else he might disclose :dunno:

It seems like the patient thinks he's the Doctor. :iitm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Dec 2018 06:54 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare