Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Point 4

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 07:46 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
4. Threats of violence and terrorism will not be tolerated. The following are grounds for post removal, user expulsion and account deactivation - Users promoting and/or calling for acts of violence against others, users promoting terrorism and/or acts of cruelty, the use of threatening posts, language and/or behaviour which would directly infringe on the safety of any other individual(s) if applied, users calling for and/or promoting the damage, destruction or vandalism of public or private property or land.

Rocco
I want "The State" not to intervene when I put a bullet in your head

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/68706-point-3.html?start=120

:taptap:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 08:36 by Frothy. Reason: Wonder if this guideline will disappear
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 11:48 #2

I wouldn't class that post as a serious threat of violence, not in it's correct context, anyhow. Quite clearly Rocco was saying it in jest.

Nevertheless, in this case I have deleted the comment, just to save another pointless argument.

I'm quite sure Rocco won't be making a big deal about having one of his posts deleted. He'll likely just shrug it off and take his medicine like a man. It's not the end of the World having a post moved or deleted, now is it.

Note: If this thread ends up being just another one of your gnats ass nit picking troll fests, like the other one's are, then it will just get moved and merged with the other one.

It's quite amazing how some people have so much time for pointless shit in their lives.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 12:05 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:06 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
user expulsion and account deactivation

That's the guideline.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 12:07 by Frothy.

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:06 #4

• Flare
It's remarkable how the most dishonest creatures always expect complete honesty and total fair play from their opponents.

They will grasp at anything to try and make their opponents look bad.

Like Frothy is doing here in his OP right now.
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:13 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro
It's not the end of the World having a post moved or deleted, now is it.

No it's not, when it's a threat to kill someone and breaking the 'rules' of the forum. I've had my life threatened by another forum member, what you going to do about it?
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 12:14 by Frothy.

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:14 #6

Frothy wrote:
user expulsion and account deactivation

That's the guideline.

So you're basically calling for the very thing that you constantly (and wrongfully I'll add) accuse other members of doing.

Censorship, banning, deplatforming, and jailing other peoples opinions, are well known tactics of the hateful regressive left. Which you also claim doesn't exist. :lmao:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 12:15 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gan Anim

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:17 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Threatening to kill another member isn't a laughing matter, what are you going to do about it?

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:18 #8

Frothy wrote:
Zorro

No it's not, when it's a threat to kill someone and breaking the 'rules' of the forum. I've had my life threatened by another forum member, what you going to do about it?

I would hardly call Roccos post a serious threat to kill you. It was likely said in jest, and context matters.

Where's the other post where you claim another member is threatening your life? Link it here, and I'll take a look.

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:18 #9

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Threatening to kill another member isn't a laughing matter, what are you going to do about it?

LIke if you really feel threatened down there in your bunker below Tel Aviv. :emo:
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:21 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm asking the moderation what they're going to do about the poster who has threatened to kill me?

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:23 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Zorro

I would hardly call Roccos post a serious threat to kill you. It was likely said in jest, and context matters.

Where's the other post where you claim another member is threatening your life? Link it here, and I'll take a look.

When I said 'another forum member' I was referring to Rocco, there wasn't any laughter or jest associated with his comment.

I've had my life threatened, are you going to do anything about that poster Rocco?
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:23 #12

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
I'm asking the moderation what they're going to do about the poster who has threatened to kill me?

Buy him bullets?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Flare, Rocco

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:34 #13

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Buy him bullets?

Well fuck me! The jew's got humour. :chuckle:

User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:35 #14

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
4. Threats of violence and terrorism will not be tolerated. The following are grounds for post removal, user expulsion and account deactivation - Users promoting and/or calling for acts of violence against others, users promoting terrorism and/or acts of cruelty, the use of threatening posts, language and/or behaviour which would directly infringe on the safety of any other individual(s) if applied, users calling for and/or promoting the damage, destruction or vandalism of public or private property or land.

Rocco

I cant find my original post. Admin?
I clearly stated "after due process". And I stand by my words. In both my native and my adopted home country we execute murderers and traitors. And I fully support that. If it was Frothy I'd gladly volunteer for the job
You can't fix stupid

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:42 #15

Frothy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Zorro

When I said 'another forum member' I was referring to Rocco, there wasn't any laughter or jest associated with his comment.

I've had my life threatened, are you going to do anything about that poster Rocco?

His comment was hardly a serious threat to kill you. I'm sure Rocco or anybody else here is not out to shoot you in real life. His comment was likely said in jest, in the context and heat of the argument.

I once told ent I hope he walks in front of a bus on his way home from the pub. I didn't mean i was out to get him, or that i really wanted him dead, and i said it in a semi-joking manner anyhow. It's known as dark humour. These things happen from time to time in the heat of the moment. Much worse gets said in the comments section under Youtube videos.

I've now also deleted Rocco's comment, to save any further arguments on the matter. No further action is needed.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 12:45 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:44 #16

Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Buy him bullets?

:chuckle:

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:47 #17

• Flare
Rocco wrote:
I cant find my original post. Admin?
I clearly stated "after due process". And I stand by my words. In both my native and my adopted home country we execute murderers and traitors. And I fully support that. If it was Frothy I'd gladly volunteer for the job

The world would indeed be a better place without such an extremely dishonest creature as Frothy.

He literally has nothing of positivity to bring to the planet.

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:51 #18

• Flare
Zorro wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Buy him bullets?

:chuckle:

Thing is...

Friend or foe, we ALL agree on Frothy being a total piece of shit.

Now that takes a REALLY 'special' kind of figure to get hated by all. :chuckle:

Well... except for Annabelle that is. Or rather, I don't know if they're still friends by now?

I can't hardly imagine...

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 12:52 #19

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
.22 LR please :cool: :chuckle:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 12:53 by Rocco.

Point 4 29 Dec 2018 13:16 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Frothy wrote:

Rocco

He said he was going to kill me, and he 'moderator' has simply deleted/hidden his original post.......and pretended he was joking, and then gone on to make excuses for his actions.

As I keep saying the forum is bent, and this lack of action proves it.

The thread will probably get trolled into vent.

Same old bais, same old corrupt moderation who chooses to apply the 'rules' when it suits him, and to ignore them when it's related to the abuse from one his cronies towards someone he doesn't like.

Zorro has had this chance to prove to everyone that he's not corrupt, and here we have it, a death threat covered up and ignored.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 13:39 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare