Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Garbage can

Jews and Zionists who receive "honours" from the State and Royalty 24 Nov 2018 13:56 #1

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Roastie wrote:
No favours here.

I'm exposing left and right wing Jews.
And you need to tell us in every thread?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 31 Jan 2019 07:52 #2

The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 31 Jan 2019 20:26 #3

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
And...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 31 Jan 2019 20:26 #4

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Posts: 6606
Likes received: 1488


Satanic Adolf Hitler confirmed. :ownd:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 06 Feb 2019 23:04 #5

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Voltaire wrote:
Then you have to consider how to dispose of 6 million bodies.

Ernst Zündel had the final solution!

:yupgrin:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 06 Feb 2019 23:36 #6

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Voltaire wrote:
Then you have to consider how to dispose of 6 million bodies.

Ernst Zündel had the final solution!

:yupgrin:

Very on-topic, no grounds for removal by the attic fascist.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 06 Feb 2019 23:39 #7

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14007
  • Likes received: 5495
Gaia wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
Then you have to consider how to dispose of 6 million bodies.

Ernst Zündel had the final solution!

:yupgrin:

Very on-topic, no grounds for removal by the attic fascist.


That's not on-topic as it makes no sense at all and adds nothing to the discussion.

It's outright trolling by the looks of your :yupgrin:
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 17 Feb 2019 23:17 #8

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
9/11 was an inside joke
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 07 Mar 2019 00:44 #9

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Fucking black sub-human non-aryan mixed-race drug using happy innocent and talented Untermenschen....
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Agent Provocateur

This one is for you, lone boy:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Not talking about your music pothead
Pothead? I haven't smoked cannabis in years.

But to comfort you (and your commie buddy Águila Van):

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Never heard of her
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 07 Mar 2019 00:53 #10

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Fucking black sub-human non-aryan mixed-race drug using happy innocent and talented Untermenschen....
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Agent Provocateur

This one is for you, lone boy:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Not talking about your music pothead

Pothead? I haven't smoked cannabis in years.

But to comfort you (and your commie buddy Águila Van):

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Never heard of her

You may have of her (your buddy (((Klaus Barbie))) helped establishing her reputation):
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 07 Mar 2019 01:45 #11

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Never heard of her either. Never had the "pleasure" to visit your shithole part of the world

Haha, "shithole". Never visited but still an opinion...

My best mate has lived in Thailand, has been to the Philippines a lot and has been here too obviously. The thing is that Asia is cheaper living, but for the people he really wants to be here.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
More shitholes. I live in a place more modern and advanced than any place in the US or Europe

Anyway, you're a provocateur PoS. I'm going back to work
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2019 01:46 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 07 Mar 2019 01:48 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Never heard of her either. Never had the "pleasure" to visit your shithole part of the world

Haha, "shithole". Never visited but still an opinion...

My best mate has lived in Thailand, has been to the Philippines a lot and has been here too obviously. The thing is that Asia is cheaper living, but for the people he really wants to be here.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
More shitholes. I live in a place more modern and advanced than any place in the US or Europe

Hence the ugly bitch photo in your avatar?

You don't beat Colombia in terms of human interaction, even though Singapore may be more """modern""" or """advanced""".

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 08 Mar 2019 17:39 #13

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Never heard of her either. Never had the "pleasure" to visit your shithole part of the world

Haha, "shithole". Never visited but still an opinion...

My best mate has lived in Thailand, has been to the Philippines a lot and has been here too obviously. The thing is that Asia is cheaper living, but for the people he really wants to be here.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
More shitholes. I live in a place more modern and advanced than any place in the US or Europe

Hence the ugly bitch photo in your avatar?

You don't beat Colombia in terms of human interaction, even though Singapore may be more """modern""" or """advanced""".

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Keep my family out of it jewboy
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 08 Mar 2019 21:23 #14

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7109
  • Likes received: 1547
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Never heard of her either. Never had the "pleasure" to visit your shithole part of the world

Haha, "shithole". Never visited but still an opinion...

My best mate has lived in Thailand, has been to the Philippines a lot and has been here too obviously. The thing is that Asia is cheaper living, but for the people he really wants to be here.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
More shitholes. I live in a place more modern and advanced than any place in the US or Europe

Hence the ugly bitch photo in your avatar?

You don't beat Colombia in terms of human interaction, even though Singapore may be more """modern""" or """advanced""".

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Keep my family out of it

That is your family? Maybe you shouldn't have posted that image then, it was you who didn't keep your family out of it.

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 08 Mar 2019 22:29 #15

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Never heard of her either. Never had the "pleasure" to visit your shithole part of the world

Haha, "shithole". Never visited but still an opinion...

My best mate has lived in Thailand, has been to the Philippines a lot and has been here too obviously. The thing is that Asia is cheaper living, but for the people he really wants to be here.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
More shitholes. I live in a place more modern and advanced than any place in the US or Europe

Hence the ugly bitch photo in your avatar?

You don't beat Colombia in terms of human interaction, even though Singapore may be more """modern""" or """advanced""".

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Keep my family out of it

That is your family? Maybe you shouldn't have posted that image then, it was you who didn't keep your family out of it.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Don't talk shit about family jewboy
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 17 Mar 2019 12:57 #16

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
I know what it is fool, it;s 'exposing deep ecology as ecoFacsism' it's presenting it as a way to control people, well that's me, I want to see less people about, so it suits me just fine.

I'd rather have the portion of energy conserved that you use , than you being conserved. It's got more value.


:aok:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 13:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 17 Mar 2019 13:21 #17

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 17:03 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 17 Mar 2019 13:24 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 17 Mar 2019 14:13 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 15590
  • Likes received: 1663
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 17:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Garbage can 17 Mar 2019 14:57 #20

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 2955
  • Likes received: 344
AARGHH!
Just seen this pic of Jacinda, them dazzling big white teeth terrify me but at least they'd make it easier for plucky guys to find her mouth in a darkened bedroom
..:)

Last Edit: 17 Mar 2019 14:58 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.