Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Elin Kratnz

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 14:53 #21

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Rocco wrote:
What difference does it make. he was a turd world immigrant criminal rapist who did not belong in Europe. And you're nitpicking about his religion and trying to get this thread shut down. What the hell is wrong with you White Hating Mass Migration Apologizing White Genocide Denying Self proclaimed Marxist motherfucker
It's Leftists Pieces of Excrement like you that are enabling mass rape and murder
This is a Free Speech Forum. No Commie Censorship and Political Correctness here. I will expose all your shit. If you don't like it you can just FUCK OFF!!!

Why was you was bawling to your mod mate yesterday about me then?

Snitch faggot who likes to dish it but cant take it.

How many other times have you reported me loser.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:22 #22

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2220
  • Likes received: 1780
Rocco wrote
This is a Free Speech Forum. No Commie Censorship and Political Correctness here. I will expose all your shit. If you don't like it you can just FUCK OFF!!!

I agree, no censorship.

But it's you and Flare on the whole who want people banned :facepalm:

You really do appear to be a confused person about almost everything.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 15:24 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy, porridge

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:26 #23

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
porridge wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Why was you was bawling to your mod mate yesterday about me then?

Snitch faggot who likes to dish it but cant take it.

How many other times have you reported me loser.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You wouldn't understand you soulless subhuman piece of excrement
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 15:27 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:28 #24

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
:chuckle:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:30 #25

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote
This is a Free Speech Forum. No Commie Censorship and Political Correctness here. I will expose all your shit. If you don't like it you can just FUCK OFF!!!

I agree, no censorship.

But it's you and Flare on the whole who want people banned :facepalm:

You really do appear to be a confused person about almost everything.

You will be the center of attention in the Taharrush rape game sooner then you think
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 15:35 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:31 #26

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:36 #27

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2220
  • Likes received: 1780
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote
This is a Free Speech Forum. No Commie Censorship and Political Correctness here. I will expose all your shit. If you don't like it you can just FUCK OFF!!!

I agree, no censorship.

But it's you and Flare on the whole who want people banned :facepalm:

You really do appear to be a confused person about almost everything.


You really are the nastiest and most deceitful person I've ever encountered on any forum.

Possibly with the exception of Boots and Strummer 101 on the DIF who also supported the Jewish elite and Zionists, like you do.

You're the whore, not me. And the forum knows you're shilling for Israel.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 15:41 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, porridge

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:42 #28

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Roastie wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


You really are the nastiest and most decietful person I've ever encountered on any forum.

Possibly with the exception of Boots and Strummer 101 on the DIF who also supported the Jewish elite and Zionists, like you do.

You're the whore, not me. And the forum knows you're shilling for Israel.
Looking the other way when thousands of women allover the western world are being gang raped is your deceit
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:48 #29

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2220
  • Likes received: 1780
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


You really are the nastiest and most decietful person I've ever encountered on any forum.

Possibly with the exception of Boots and Strummer 101 on the DIF who also supported the Jewish elite and Zionists, like you do.

You're the whore, not me. And the forum knows you're shilling for Israel.
Looking the other way when thousands of women allover the western world are being gang raped is your deceit

Yes women are being raped by Muslims in the West and the authorities don't want to release the numbers. Shame on those Muslims and the complicit ZOG Governments.

Women are being raped all over the world.

You don't really care about women being raped.

You don't like women, as your gross image in reply to Annabelle on another thread clearly indicates

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/72005-trump-s-hypocrisy-on-pedophiles-and-sex-trafficking.html?start=80#319182
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 15:55 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 15:52 #30

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
This is what the altright fauxnews faktriots do all the time...ignore the wars of agression for zion and all the chaos in the world
All brought on coz some zog global fascist racial shithole JWO.
All their contant psychological trauma based mindcontrol for the last twenty years non stop to excuse an support their military industrial death machine.
Just focus on non white migrants..that they brought in our countries for divide an conquer...exactly what we have been doing in their countries for eons..
Yes hypocrite zone.
Q: Slanderson shouts white guilt & gos intofull meltdown rant coz he is establishment to the core.

Oh & Roccos ebony paki video..response. coz hes a weakheart hypocrite sellout.

Just another day in the Swamp... :)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 16:51 #31

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
People who are in a cult can't see outside their cult and tend to project their delusions onto others. You think what you see is true, but it isn't. Everyone outside of your cult can see you for the Suicidal, Schizophrenic, Death Cult you are. It's the dead weight of people like you that western civilization needs to lose to regain it's vitality
It is a pleasure exposing you
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 17:09 #32

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


You really are the nastiest and most decietful person I've ever encountered on any forum.

Possibly with the exception of Boots and Strummer 101 on the DIF who also supported the Jewish elite and Zionists, like you do.

You're the whore, not me. And the forum knows you're shilling for Israel.
Looking the other way when thousands of women allover the western world are being gang raped is your deceit

Yes women are being raped by Muslims in the West and the authorities don't want to release the numbers. Shame on those Muslims and the complicit ZOG Governments.

Women are being raped all over the world.

You don't really care about women being raped.

You don't like women, as your gross image in reply to Annabelle on another thread clearly indicates

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/72005-trump-s-hypocrisy-on-pedophiles-and-sex-trafficking.html?start=80#319182

100% of the raрes committed by strangers in the Norwegian capital of Oslo in 2016 were committed by Muslim men
Go hang your head in shame whore
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 17:10 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 17:28 #33

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
This is the pathological liar who was promoting liberals be killed...now has turned bleeding heartest for a woman who was riding black men of TV.

Hes not even European..he lives in "turd world" with his "turd world" family.. :shemused:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 17:37 #34

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2220
  • Likes received: 1780
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


You really are the nastiest and most decietful person I've ever encountered on any forum.

Possibly with the exception of Boots and Strummer 101 on the DIF who also supported the Jewish elite and Zionists, like you do.

You're the whore, not me. And the forum knows you're shilling for Israel.
Looking the other way when thousands of women allover the western world are being gang raped is your deceit

Yes women are being raped by Muslims in the West and the authorities don't want to release the numbers. Shame on those Muslims and the complicit ZOG Governments.

Women are being raped all over the world.

You don't really care about women being raped.

You don't like women, as your gross image in reply to Annabelle on another thread clearly indicates

truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/72005-trump-s-hypocrisy-on-pedophiles-and-sex-trafficking.html?start=80#319182

100% of the raрes committed by strangers in the Norwegian capital of Oslo in 2016 were committed by Muslim men
Go hang your head in shame whore

Do you have reading problems and are you deliberately trying to deceive the fourm?

Roastie wrote
Yes women are being raped by Muslims in the West and the authorities don't want to release the numbers. Shame on those Muslims and the complicit ZOG Governments

Rocco replied

Go hang your head in shame whore
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 17:48 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 17:44 #35

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
You have to ask why this faux faktriot's motives for posting this death from 2010 anyway? Really shows how much he really feels for this woman, as is using her death for his own polytricks on here..when I dont see anyone on this forum promoting mass immigration??

All I see is one Zioshill being exposed & then posts a barrage of Jihadist fearporn..

The same shill who was trying & failing to defend Jihadi central Saudi Arabia.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 17:54 #36

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Rocco wrote:
You will be the center of attention in the Taharrush rape game sooner then you think

See the threats curses he loves to make..all the time on here..you are either with Zion or will die a painful death.

Survive the rape gangs & hes going to make sure you are chucked out of a helicopter or burnt alive.

Lovely people on this forum.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 17:54 #37

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
You're all downplaying the crimes committed by your pet Muslims because of your blind hatred for Whites and Jews
You're encouraging each other in your little echo chambers. Your hatred has clouded your minds.
This is the result of Critical Theory and Cultural Marxism
You have been Subverted and Indoctrinated
You can't be saved, but you can still save others

You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 18:05 #38

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
So Jews arnt white? :umm: :think:

I dont think even your gullible friends are buying your buzzwords now.

Pathological liars cant keep their story straight.

What did your psychiatrist label you?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 18:09 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 18:07 #39

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7415
  • Likes received: 1585
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You will be the center of attention in the Taharrush rape game sooner then you think

See the threats curses he loves to make..all the time on here..you are either with Zion or will die a painful death.

Survive the rape gangs & hes going to make sure you are chucked out of a helicopter or burnt alive.

Lovely people on this forum.
The weasel just posted an article/video from the Guardian about a Gilette ad where men are encouraged to speak out against unmanly women bullies (like Rucko). No wonder he removed his post seconds after posting, it boomerangs back in his bully face. And then disliking muslims, he would make a great one himself. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Elin Kratnz 24 Feb 2019 18:13 #40

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
You will be the center of attention in the Taharrush rape game sooner then you think

See the threats curses he loves to make..all the time on here..you are either with Zion or will die a painful death.
Misognist
Survive the rape gangs & hes going to make sure you are chucked out of a helicopter or burnt alive.

Lovely people on this forum.
The weasel just posted an article/video from the Guardian about a Gilette ad where men are encouraged to speak out against unmanly women bullies (like Rucko). No wonder he removed his post seconds after posting, it boomerangs back in his bully face. And then disliking muslims, he would make a great one himself. :facepalm:

Remember he used to praise Muslims on here & he loves to call out for white Sharia. :umm:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.