Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:39 #1

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco, go make some little brown babies with your Phillipino gutter whore you bought progressive.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:47 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco, go make some little brown babies with your Phillipino gutter whore you bought progressive.
I just want to put that up there for the record
You can't fix stupid

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 20:54 #3

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

Progressive leftist wrote:
This is a Free Speech Forum. No Commie Censorship and Political Correctness here. I will expose all your shit. If you don't like it you can just FUCK OFF!!![

Cant stand the heat... ;)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 20:55 by porridge.

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:01 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

This is a Free Speech Forum. No Commie Censorship and Political Correctness here. I will expose all your shit. If you don't like it you can just FUCK OFF!!![

The key to Free Speech is Civil Discourse.
And wifes and children are off limits
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 21:03 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:04 #5

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

Cunt you just called me a paki rapist & you think im going to not fire back?

You are the one who lives for this bullshit not me..im about solutions, you are part of the problem clearly. :)

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:23 #6

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

You are the one who lives for this bullshit not me..im about solutions, you are part of the problem clearly. :)
Gamma males and incels are statistically proven potential rapists (maybe you haven't found the courage yet but you have been thinking about it). I would never trust you around any women (or children)
You can't fix stupid

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:28 #7

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Look, i found a pic of porridge's homeless ex girlfriend rape victim

Just kidding, a hot girl like her wouldn't come near a freak like porridge :lmao:
You can't fix stupid

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:30 #8

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

Gamma males and incels are statistically proven potential rapists (maybe you haven't found the courage yet but you have been thinking about it). I would never trust you around any women (or children)

Limp dick who likes to fuck lady boys bought him a whore so he could have children...you know nothing about me.
I dont feel the need to share my personal life on the interwebs for good reason.
Specially on a political forum run by hypocrite trolls.
Now youve accused me of being a Jew a Nazcom, A paki..made a psycho analysis of me with full permission from the site management & tried to slander me there..calling me a homsexual wanker, sub human.
You have grassed me to the management on several occasions when I fight back.
Anyone would think I fucked your whore wife?

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:33 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:

Just kidding, a hot girl like her wouldn't come near a freak like porridge :lmao:

And you thought you had the right to demand porridge gets banned. Novum, are you reading along? This ultrasick behavior is "TruthZone" material? :emo: :emo: :emo:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:35 #10

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:

Your previous wife escaping from the mistake of her life...

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:37 #11

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Ive lost count of the amount of times Rocco has posted photos of dead or tortured women on this forum now...they used to get deleted.

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:41 #12

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:

And you thought you had the right to demand porridge gets banned. Novum, are you reading along? This ultrasick behavior is "TruthZone" material? :emo: :emo: :emo:

Its mentalist on here..

Intimidation & death threats two a penny..

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:42 #13

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Soon you and your Leftist Death Cult's only way out will be the cyanide-laced Kool-Aid....or face the Far Right Paramilitary Militia Deathsquads :D :cheers: :shemused: :lmao: :yes: :thumbup: :yupgrin: :cool:

You can't fix stupid

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:43 #14

• porridge
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Its mentalist on here..

Intimidation & death threats two a penny..

I must be psychic. :yeahno:

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:45 #15

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Soon you and your Leftist Death Cult's only way out will be the cyanide-laced Kool-Aid....or face the Far Right Paramilitary Militia Deathsquads :D :cheers: :shemused: :lmao: :yes: :thumbup: :yupgrin: :cool:

White genocide.. :O

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:49 #16

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Just losing dead weight
You can't fix stupid

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:52 #17

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Jonestown (11/18) was a staged event, no body died there.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 21:59 #18

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Just losing dead weight

Keyboard commando been sitting in his chair & hasent left his PC all weekend..

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 22:11 #19

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Jonestown (11/18) was a staged event, no body died there.
I know. Still a good picture to go with my message
You can't fix stupid

[excerpts of] Trump's Hypocrisy on pedophiles and sex trafficking 24 Feb 2019 22:16 #20

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I'm in fucking stitches here :shemused: :shemused: :shemused: :shemused:

The rules of engagement were off when you started talking shit about my fam motherfucker
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 22:20 by Rocco.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare