Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The cowardly members thread by Laxative Interior

The cowardly members thread by Laxative Interior 28 Sep 2019 23:57 #1

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
I simply will not post in a thread where the wanker "moderator" removes what I post. Here is an answer to a stupid post that he has failed to even follow up.....
Firestarter wrote:
Of course I could be wrong, but I think that TG wanted to chase forum member Skulb away, by its “Like by st jimmy”, because he Owned him: forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320812&page=10

Err no. He didn't own me. He made the same points answered oh, just a few hundred times. His ignorance was overwhelming. So yes you are.wrong
The evidence is logic, which you are immune to. It would therefore be pointless to engage you. Stop the sophistry you apparently love and answer me one simple question: why did the age of manned space exploration last from 1969 to 1972 and then stop?
But you can't, because it doesn't make any sense within the authority-loving world view you espouse. It makes perfect sense in mine though, which is how you know that my world view is correct while yours is wrong. Logic, see?

Answered here: forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1063055580&postcount=199
Not really. You're a clever shill, I'll give you that. But you're very selective in what you respond to, and confuse obfuscation with rationality. Anyway, to repeat some of the issues you very cleverly avoided:

So he calls me a shill which I am not and cunty Fartstarter calls me a troll, when that is what you motherfuckers are doing. Choice.


This sums up something so far above your comprehension it is almost invisible to you...…

www.apollohoax.net/forum/inde...49169#msg49169

"Those who think a moon-landing hoax is plausible make a mistake that is as common as it is peculiar: They assume that attempting an actual manned moon-landing has a large possibility of failure, but that executing a hoax would somehow be automatically successful.

This makes no sense. Flying to the Moon is an engineering problem with known (or knowable) equipment requirements. You need large, multi-stage rockets, a guidance system that can navigate there & back, a vehicle that can land and take off, and life support systems to keep your crew alive. You can also send unmanned probes to measure the environment between here & there to help define your craft. All of these can be built & tested in a methodical, step-by-step process.

Everything is in the open. Nobody has to be looking over their shoulder or dealing with attacks of conscience . If they fail, the root causes can be found & fixed and they can try again. No honor is lost because everyone knows it is damn difficult. Even if the government decides it's not worth the cost to continue and pulls the plug, everyone knows it was a good try and at least we learned a lot in the effort.

On the other hand, one slip-up when perpetuating a hoax - one turncoat, one leaked document, one communications gaffe (you can't know who will be listening, or with what equipment), one special effect that's less than perfect - and you are the center of a national disgrace for all time. America's credibility is shot and very senior officials in the government will be convicted of felony fraud and go to prison for years. Don't forget that the secret has to be kept for all time: No matter when it's found out, it will still be a world-wide public-relations storm that would make Iraqi WMDs look like an absent-minded goof. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can still be put on trial.

For those who think we faked-it to show-up the Soviets, do they really think that an administration that couldn't cover-up a 3rd-rate hotel burglary could keep this secret from the KGB? Do they think that America's mortal enemy would not use this as the ultimate proof before the entire world of capitalism's perfidity and corruption?

Don't forget that, as far as we knew, the Soviets were also going to land on the Moon, whether we made it or not. They didn't cancel their program until 1976. If we faked it and they did it for real, then who has the technological upper hand?

Any way you look at it, faking it would be more risky and less likely to succeed - with more dire cost to the nation in the event of failure - than actually digging-in, doing the work and going for real."


WHY WON'T YOU EVEN READ THIS?


St Jimmy the prick made some bullshit post, then ran away at this reply....

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1063059407&postcount=204

SKULLB
1: The temperature on the moon's surface during the day is too high for the suits NASA claimed to have used. And at night or in the shade the temperature is too low. Both the specs and the temperature data for this is easily verifiable.

What a moron. He is quoting the surface temperature as a means to establish how hot the suits would get. Vacuum doesn't actually have any temperature. They give it a nominal figure from the tiny amount of atoms present. There is no thermal transfer possible in a vacuum, save for radiative. This is early lunar morning, the suits are made of multi-layered materials topped with highly reflective beta cloth, similar used on the ISS.

Does this jackass think the ISS is faaaaake :facepalm:
2: Only the surface has an active temperature, but any object on that surface, like Freemasons engaging in a ritual, like Neil Armstrong was doing, would as well. This was a particularly shoddy piece of obfuscation on your part.

All objects on the surface will heat towards thermal equilibrium. Nowhere does this jackass analyses any such object, offer facts and figures or analysis. The suits are similar to ISS suits. End of argument.
3: Radiation is the stated reason why NASA now say that manned missions outside near earth orbit are impossible.

A complete fucking lie.
launched or taken part in such a mission. Except for the Apollo scams of course, including the endless lying operation about them afterwards/

Bare assertion bullshit.
4: Radiation and measurements vary, but most studies conclude that the radiation levels experienced anywhere at all outside of near earth orbit on a lunar expedition would be at minimum 100 times surface levels

Made up bullshit. It is customary to offer a citation when making any claim. Notice this twat doesn't do that. Nothing to refute.
It would be higher during bursts

Which did not occur! He meant solar storms, but is obviously not too clued up about any of this.
and in the VA Belt by unknown amounts.

Luckily the trajectory went around the weaker areas of the belts and the hull shielding rated at 8g cm2 was sufficient.


Why is there no cancer spike among alleged astronauts from this time period?

Well fucking duhhhhh….because arseholes like this bloke keep exaggerating the effects :shemused:
There was little to no radiation shielding on these vehicles.

Fucking bullshit. The CM was rated at 8g cm2

Here´s a summary by Skulb on the moon hoax: Well, if it's impossible according to NASA.

A blatant lie. It isn't and they have never said so.
So much cheaper and safer to fake it.

Totally fucking wrong. THE major cost was the Saturn V rockets. They all launched. DUHHHH.
People will evidently believe absolutely anything "authorities" tell them anyway.

And wankers like this will suck up anything by moron conspiracy twats.
So why bother trying something impossible?

It wasn't impossible. Moron straw man argument.
And btw, they could prove me wrong any time they like by going back there in a documentable fashion now. But they won't because they can't. Not alive at any rate, which is what they lied about in 1969.

They DID go back a further six times. Nobody wanted to pay for it after that!!
This is why all space flight has been unmanned.

Nope. It's massively cheaper to fly without humans.
Except apparently between 1969 and 1972. Anyone who is not highly suspicious of this claim, especially given the source: the US government that lies about everything and anything every day, is an utter fool. If they didn't lie about this issue it would be as rare as seeing a unicorn.

The moron appeal to credulity. This tosspot never once addressed ANY of my evidence.
Just give me a break with this moon stuff please. You didn't go because it's impossible. If you had gone you would have returned as a broiled chicken, and almost certainly incredibly dead. Which is why we still don't send people into space. What's the point of cooking people to no avail? There are easier ways to kill people. And cheaper ways.

No such cooking occurs on the months long tours on the ISS. More moronic appeal to credulity.
Another forum member on the “old” Davidicke.com forum that made the Troll look like a mumbling fool is Ianw (he often spelled “Apolo” for a strategy)...
See 2 of his cryptic posts.As for me... I wouldn´t call the Troll a “sophist”, but find it waste of my time to argue with it all the same. Maybe this means that I´ve “lost”. But then again, I´ve made some strong arguments that the Troll couldn´t respond to in any other way than ad hominem insults and irrelevant arguments (in the Davidicke.com thread at the top of this post I have replied a couple of times to its simple to debunk NASA propaganda though)...
I can clearly remember the Troll, which posts the same nonsense over and over and over again, accusing me of making “double posts” and warning that it had reported my posts!

LMFAO - Ianw was so stupid he actually received Stundie awards on the IS forum. He said this...

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1059695382&postcount=376

"The definition of a circle, a line that comes back on its self"

What a twat.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2019 00:33 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TG's loser crybaby thread 29 Sep 2019 00:15 #2

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16696
  • Likes received: 1744
What the fuck is that sad fuck on about? it's got a head full of shit and no brains.

The forum category is ''Space and Related Subjects'' it just goes to show what a useless cunt it is, whining like a bitch about having it's lonely ass kicked here, there, and everywhere.


:loco:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2019 00:48 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TG's loser crybaby thread 29 Sep 2019 00:35 #3

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Frothy wrote:
satisfied....

The arsehole pops up trolling in every thread.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TG's loser crybaby thread 29 Sep 2019 00:51 #4

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16696
  • Likes received: 1744
It's created a thread to talk to itself in.....*tiptoes away laughing* :yupgrin:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The cowardly members thread by Laxative Interior 29 Sep 2019 03:22 #5

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2878
  • Likes received: 1186
TG wrote:
I simply will not post in a thread where the wanker "moderator" removes what I post. Here is an answer to a stupid post that he has failed to even follow up.....
Firestarter wrote:
Of course I could be wrong, but I think that TG wanted to chase forum member Skulb away, by its “Like by st jimmy”, because he Owned him: forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320812&page=10

Err no. He didn't own me. He made the same points answered oh, just a few hundred times. His ignorance was overwhelming. So yes you are.wrong
The evidence is logic, which you are immune to. It would therefore be pointless to engage you. Stop the sophistry you apparently love and answer me one simple question: why did the age of manned space exploration last from 1969 to 1972 and then stop?
But you can't, because it doesn't make any sense within the authority-loving world view you espouse. It makes perfect sense in mine though, which is how you know that my world view is correct while yours is wrong. Logic, see?

Answered here: forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1063055580&postcount=199
Not really. You're a clever shill, I'll give you that. But you're very selective in what you respond to, and confuse obfuscation with rationality. Anyway, to repeat some of the issues you very cleverly avoided:

So he calls me a shill which I am not and cunty Fartstarter calls me a troll, when that is what you motherfuckers are doing. Choice.


This sums up something so far above your comprehension it is almost invisible to you...…

www.apollohoax.net/forum/inde...49169#msg49169

"Those who think a moon-landing hoax is plausible make a mistake that is as common as it is peculiar: They assume that attempting an actual manned moon-landing has a large possibility of failure, but that executing a hoax would somehow be automatically successful.

This makes no sense. Flying to the Moon is an engineering problem with known (or knowable) equipment requirements. You need large, multi-stage rockets, a guidance system that can navigate there & back, a vehicle that can land and take off, and life support systems to keep your crew alive. You can also send unmanned probes to measure the environment between here & there to help define your craft. All of these can be built & tested in a methodical, step-by-step process.

Everything is in the open. Nobody has to be looking over their shoulder or dealing with attacks of conscience . If they fail, the root causes can be found & fixed and they can try again. No honor is lost because everyone knows it is damn difficult. Even if the government decides it's not worth the cost to continue and pulls the plug, everyone knows it was a good try and at least we learned a lot in the effort.

On the other hand, one slip-up when perpetuating a hoax - one turncoat, one leaked document, one communications gaffe (you can't know who will be listening, or with what equipment), one special effect that's less than perfect - and you are the center of a national disgrace for all time. America's credibility is shot and very senior officials in the government will be convicted of felony fraud and go to prison for years. Don't forget that the secret has to be kept for all time: No matter when it's found out, it will still be a world-wide public-relations storm that would make Iraqi WMDs look like an absent-minded goof. It doesn't matter how old you are, you can still be put on trial.

For those who think we faked-it to show-up the Soviets, do they really think that an administration that couldn't cover-up a 3rd-rate hotel burglary could keep this secret from the KGB? Do they think that America's mortal enemy would not use this as the ultimate proof before the entire world of capitalism's perfidity and corruption?

Don't forget that, as far as we knew, the Soviets were also going to land on the Moon, whether we made it or not. They didn't cancel their program until 1976. If we faked it and they did it for real, then who has the technological upper hand?

Any way you look at it, faking it would be more risky and less likely to succeed - with more dire cost to the nation in the event of failure - than actually digging-in, doing the work and going for real."


WHY WON'T YOU EVEN READ THIS?


St Jimmy the prick made some bullshit post, then ran away at this reply....

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1063059407&postcount=204

SKULLB
1: The temperature on the moon's surface during the day is too high for the suits NASA claimed to have used. And at night or in the shade the temperature is too low. Both the specs and the temperature data for this is easily verifiable.

What a moron. He is quoting the surface temperature as a means to establish how hot the suits would get. Vacuum doesn't actually have any temperature. They give it a nominal figure from the tiny amount of atoms present. There is no thermal transfer possible in a vacuum, save for radiative. This is early lunar morning, the suits are made of multi-layered materials topped with highly reflective beta cloth, similar used on the ISS.

Does this jackass think the ISS is faaaaake :facepalm:
2: Only the surface has an active temperature, but any object on that surface, like Freemasons engaging in a ritual, like Neil Armstrong was doing, would as well. This was a particularly shoddy piece of obfuscation on your part.

All objects on the surface will heat towards thermal equilibrium. Nowhere does this jackass analyses any such object, offer facts and figures or analysis. The suits are similar to ISS suits. End of argument.
3: Radiation is the stated reason why NASA now say that manned missions outside near earth orbit are impossible.

A complete fucking lie.
launched or taken part in such a mission. Except for the Apollo scams of course, including the endless lying operation about them afterwards/

Bare assertion bullshit.
4: Radiation and measurements vary, but most studies conclude that the radiation levels experienced anywhere at all outside of near earth orbit on a lunar expedition would be at minimum 100 times surface levels

Made up bullshit. It is customary to offer a citation when making any claim. Notice this twat doesn't do that. Nothing to refute.
It would be higher during bursts

Which did not occur! He meant solar storms, but is obviously not too clued up about any of this.
and in the VA Belt by unknown amounts.

Luckily the trajectory went around the weaker areas of the belts and the hull shielding rated at 8g cm2 was sufficient.


Why is there no cancer spike among alleged astronauts from this time period?

Well fucking duhhhhh….because arseholes like this bloke keep exaggerating the effects :shemused:
There was little to no radiation shielding on these vehicles.

Fucking bullshit. The CM was rated at 8g cm2

Here´s a summary by Skulb on the moon hoax: Well, if it's impossible according to NASA.

A blatant lie. It isn't and they have never said so.
So much cheaper and safer to fake it.

Totally fucking wrong. THE major cost was the Saturn V rockets. They all launched. DUHHHH.
People will evidently believe absolutely anything "authorities" tell them anyway.

And wankers like this will suck up anything by moron conspiracy twats.
So why bother trying something impossible?

It wasn't impossible. Moron straw man argument.
And btw, they could prove me wrong any time they like by going back there in a documentable fashion now. But they won't because they can't. Not alive at any rate, which is what they lied about in 1969.

They DID go back a further six times. Nobody wanted to pay for it after that!!
This is why all space flight has been unmanned.

Nope. It's massively cheaper to fly without humans.
Except apparently between 1969 and 1972. Anyone who is not highly suspicious of this claim, especially given the source: the US government that lies about everything and anything every day, is an utter fool. If they didn't lie about this issue it would be as rare as seeing a unicorn.

The moron appeal to credulity. This tosspot never once addressed ANY of my evidence.
Just give me a break with this moon stuff please. You didn't go because it's impossible. If you had gone you would have returned as a broiled chicken, and almost certainly incredibly dead. Which is why we still don't send people into space. What's the point of cooking people to no avail? There are easier ways to kill people. And cheaper ways.

No such cooking occurs on the months long tours on the ISS. More moronic appeal to credulity.
Another forum member on the “old” Davidicke.com forum that made the Troll look like a mumbling fool is Ianw (he often spelled “Apolo” for a strategy)...
See 2 of his cryptic posts.As for me... I wouldn´t call the Troll a “sophist”, but find it waste of my time to argue with it all the same. Maybe this means that I´ve “lost”. But then again, I´ve made some strong arguments that the Troll couldn´t respond to in any other way than ad hominem insults and irrelevant arguments (in the Davidicke.com thread at the top of this post I have replied a couple of times to its simple to debunk NASA propaganda though)...
I can clearly remember the Troll, which posts the same nonsense over and over and over again, accusing me of making “double posts” and warning that it had reported my posts!

LMFAO - Ianw was so stupid he actually received Stundie awards on the IS forum. He said this...

forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1059695382&postcount=376

"The definition of a circle, a line that comes back on its self"

What a twat.

Dude Wheres my Bollocks
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TG's loser crybaby thread 29 Sep 2019 10:22 #6

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Frothy wrote:
What the fuck is that sad fuck on about? it's got a head full of shit and no brains.

The forum category is ''Space and Related Subjects'' it just goes to show what a useless cunt it is, whining like a bitch about having it's lonely ass kicked here, there, and everywhere.

FUCKING REALLY? You total wankers troll the living shite out of every one of my threads with hundreds of ad hominem off topic posts and you complain about that - what a prick.

The content is related to Apollo you jackass.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

TG's loser crybaby thread 01 Dec 2019 11:27 #7

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Get a life Laxative...you sad creepy weirdo 01 Dec 2019 16:27 #8

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Lux Interior wrote:
He's banned from Icke, and that's not as, easy as it once was, only a special (needs) kind of twat gets banned from there

I may make this my new signature :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Get a life Laxative...you sad creepy weirdo 01 Dec 2019 19:15 #9

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Get a life Laxative...you sad creepy weirdo 01 Dec 2019 20:29 #10

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
:iitm: :iitm: :iitm:
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2019 21:09 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Rupert deadwood. 01 Dec 2019 21:08 #11

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Rupert deadwood. 01 Dec 2019 21:10 #12

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Get a life.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2019 21:12 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Rupert deadbeat. 01 Dec 2019 21:11 #13

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Lax Interior - Get a life you sad anti-social twat. 01 Dec 2019 21:13 #14

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
:iitm: :iitm: Get a life.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2019 21:48 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mother? Mother, where are you? 01 Dec 2019 21:45 #15

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
Your car's got a parking ticket.

liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mother? Mother, where are you? 01 Dec 2019 21:48 #16

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Get a life..... :iitm: :iitm:
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2019 21:59 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mother? Mother, where are you? 01 Dec 2019 21:50 #17

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
So you admit it's your car? Honk honk Cunto.

liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Lax Interior - Get a life you sad anti-social twat. 01 Dec 2019 21:54 #18

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Get a life.
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2019 22:01 by TG.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Mother? Mother, where are you? 01 Dec 2019 21:59 #19

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3348
  • Likes received: 1047
This is what you are Rupert :

liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2019 20:22 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Something seriously wrong with laxative 01 Dec 2019 22:02 #20

  • TG
  • TG's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • Debate is not possible with a Troooofah!
  • Posts: 1556
  • Likes received: 16
Get a life....you are so fucked in the head it's not true.

Are you pissed?
You cannot reason anyone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.

The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.