Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The coward Lux Interior is incapable of honest debate...

The coward Lux Interior is incapable of honest debate... 08 Dec 2019 15:00 #1

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Troofahs are cowardly fucks afraid to debate. How sad is that.
Here is what the loonylax troll is avoiding....one of hundreds...

You need help...you are insane or extremely delusional. Point by point and every response below....

POINT 1:

LUX: 1) The length of a shadow is dependent on the angle of the light source, stand at the equator at midday and edumacate yourself.

TG : 1) The sun is at approximately 30 degrees mid to end of EVA 2...
www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17.sta5.html 146:50 hrs is where the Hippity Hoppity jump occurs
history.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj-sunangles.html

Cernan is 6ft tall and 6ft 4in in his suit with helmet.
The shadow is way longer than 6ft I'm being economical!
www.cleavebooks.co.uk/scol/calrtri.htm

LUX: 1) Bollocks, how would you know, were you there with a theodolite? "Nope". Oh, some "scientist or what" said so.

TG : You ignorant prick. You can even work out the angle of the Sun from stellarium or do a rough reckoning by simply looking at the Lunar phase. You don't need a fucking theodolite you stupid imbecile. I show you timestamps, reference to Sun angle a means to work out shadow distance and you type that. What a useless fucking waste of space you are. It was way beyond 6 feet....closer to 11 ft.

THAT WAS IT ON POINT 1 - you failed to respond - got owned and ran away. :ownd: :ownd: :ownd:

POINT 2:

LUX: 2) You asked what shape the window was, not the earth, try to keep up with what you wrote. Or perhaps go back and (cowardly) edit out your fuck ups.

TG : There was no fuck up, only by you in reading this. The whole time we have been talking about the fucking window - but you suggested it was on a model and unless the fucker was in space, so was the damn Earth! So prove it!! The whole damn point of the thread....duhhhh.

LUX: 2) You said "Really weirdo? The Earth in the rectangular window was a fucking model...prove it", how about you prove where I said the earth was a model you backward cunt.

TG : No you prick, you said the LM was a fucking model. Now listen carefully you very, very stupid fuck. If the LM was a model, it cannot be in space with an on board camera - get it? Twat. Now since it is not in space and we are looking at the Earth through the fucking RECTANGULAR type window...and it IS the Earth because we see evidence of clouds matching a local Hurricane, and the Hasselblad images match the video transmission......it HAS to be a magicky fucking model of some sort, because it gets bigger and smaller as the camera zooms in and out.

How about you quit being the ignorant fuck and explain exactly what it is. We see the Earth though a 4 sided window, it gets smaller and smaller then disappears as a blob to the side of the 4 sided window - now, which part of that is wrong...that better explains what we see.

,,,GIF provided to show exactly my claim...

THAT WAS IT ON POINT 2 - you failed to respond - got owned and ran away. :ownd: :ownd: :ownd:

POINT 3:

LUX: 3) And your personal opinion was requested in these transactions? Errr, "nope".

TG : Listen very carefully. To every head of state was given a tiny fragment of 1 rock broken up for that purpose. The curator thought THAT idea was absolutely idiotic. Each fragment was encased in resin, mounted on a stand with the Country flown flag and an engraved gold plaque.

So suggest that NASA would hand out a rock to a complete nobody is a) moronic and b) not what has been extensively reported.

Drees saw the rock in the US collection well before Apollo landed and was given the gift by the US Ambassador. It was only noted as petrified wood, the FIRST time an actual geologist looked at it. Other geologists have examined every Apollo sample copious amounts of time, no such observations have re-occurred.

Your personal opinion was also not noted and is truly ridiculous.

LUX: 3) I reiterate for the terminally 'stuck up their own arse (you) , nobody asked you for your opinion or permission, so get off your high (hobby) horse, clown.

TG : Wanker. You useless illogical dense irritant. You just ignore logic, precedent, full explanation from cited videos and the damn newspaper article!! Then gibber on about it being my fucking opinion.

No wonder you can believe this stupid claim, you are as thick as Frothy

THAT WAS IT ON POINT 3 - you failed to respond - got owned and ran away. :ownd: :ownd: :ownd:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Rupert faggot.. 08 Dec 2019 15:04 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Been answered long ago, just because you like repeating shit doesn't urge anyone else to join in.
You cunt.
Why don't you start a new thread, I'll refrain from posting shit on it. Let's see how that pans out.

You cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Jeesus H Furkin Kerrist - the lax fucker can't stop!! 08 Dec 2019 15:08 #3

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Been answered long ago, just because you like repeating shit doesn't urge anyone else to join in.

Oooh I think we both know you are a lying piece of shit.

That was the up to date latest exchange you pathetic human. Nobody else is paying attention you jackass.
You cunt. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Get a life loony.
Why don't you start a new thread, I'll refrain from posting shit on it. Let's see how that pans out.

Get a life loony, you haven't been able to do that so far. Creepy weirdo stalker.
You cunt. :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Get a life loony.
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 15:09 by TG.

Unimaginative repetitive Rupert Faggot. 08 Dec 2019 15:15 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

The coward Lux Interior is incapable of honest debate... 08 Dec 2019 15:53 #5

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
TG wrote:
Here is what the loonylax troll is avoiding....one of hundreds...

You need help...you are insane or extremely delusional. Point by point and every response below....

POINT 1:

LUX: 1) The length of a shadow is dependent on the angle of the light source, stand at the equator at midday and edumacate yourself.

TG : 1) The sun is at approximately 30 degrees mid to end of EVA 2...
www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/a17.sta5.html 146:50 hrs is where the Hippity Hoppity jump occurs
history.nasa.gov/alsj/alsj-sunangles.html

Cernan is 6ft tall and 6ft 4in in his suit with helmet.
The shadow is way longer than 6ft I'm being economical!
www.cleavebooks.co.uk/scol/calrtri.htm

LUX: 1) Bollocks, how would you know, were you there with a theodolite? "Nope". Oh, some "scientist or what" said so.

TG : You ignorant prick. You can even work out the angle of the Sun from stellarium or do a rough reckoning by simply looking at the Lunar phase. You don't need a fucking theodolite you stupid imbecile. I show you timestamps, reference to Sun angle a means to work out shadow distance and you type that. What a useless fucking waste of space you are. It was way beyond 6 feet....closer to 11 ft.

THAT WAS IT ON POINT 1 - you failed to respond - got owned and ran away. :ownd: :ownd: :ownd:

POINT 2:

LUX: 2) You asked what shape the window was, not the earth, try to keep up with what you wrote. Or perhaps go back and (cowardly) edit out your fuck ups.

TG : There was no fuck up, only by you in reading this. The whole time we have been talking about the fucking window - but you suggested it was on a model and unless the fucker was in space, so was the damn Earth! So prove it!! The whole damn point of the thread....duhhhh.

LUX: 2) You said "Really weirdo? The Earth in the rectangular window was a fucking model...prove it", how about you prove where I said the earth was a model you backward cunt.

TG : No you prick, you said the LM was a fucking model. Now listen carefully you very, very stupid fuck. If the LM was a model, it cannot be in space with an on board camera - get it? Twat. Now since it is not in space and we are looking at the Earth through the fucking RECTANGULAR type window...and it IS the Earth because we see evidence of clouds matching a local Hurricane, and the Hasselblad images match the video transmission......it HAS to be a magicky fucking model of some sort, because it gets bigger and smaller as the camera zooms in and out.

How about you quit being the ignorant fuck and explain exactly what it is. We see the Earth though a 4 sided window, it gets smaller and smaller then disappears as a blob to the side of the 4 sided window - now, which part of that is wrong...that better explains what we see.

,,,GIF provided to show exactly my claim...

THAT WAS IT ON POINT 2 - you failed to respond - got owned and ran away. :ownd: :ownd: :ownd:

POINT 3:

LUX: 3) And your personal opinion was requested in these transactions? Errr, "nope".

TG : Listen very carefully. To every head of state was given a tiny fragment of 1 rock broken up for that purpose. The curator thought THAT idea was absolutely idiotic. Each fragment was encased in resin, mounted on a stand with the Country flown flag and an engraved gold plaque.

So suggest that NASA would hand out a rock to a complete nobody is a) moronic and b) not what has been extensively reported.

Drees saw the rock in the US collection well before Apollo landed and was given the gift by the US Ambassador. It was only noted as petrified wood, the FIRST time an actual geologist looked at it. Other geologists have examined every Apollo sample copious amounts of time, no such observations have re-occurred.

Your personal opinion was also not noted and is truly ridiculous.

LUX: 3) I reiterate for the terminally 'stuck up their own arse (you) , nobody asked you for your opinion or permission, so get off your high (hobby) horse, clown.

TG : Wanker. You useless illogical dense irritant. You just ignore logic, precedent, full explanation from cited videos and the damn newspaper article!! Then gibber on about it being my fucking opinion.

No wonder you can believe this stupid claim, you are as thick as Frothy

THAT WAS IT ON POINT 3 - you failed to respond - got owned and ran away. :ownd: :ownd: :ownd:

Loony tunes laxative interior.
Unable to walk away...lacking a life.
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 15:53 by TG.

Rupert faggot. 08 Dec 2019 15:58 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
You can quote your twists and turns all day long.
You're still a cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Laxative - You will never be able to walk away and get a life...you are mentally ill. 08 Dec 2019 16:18 #7

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:

I'm quoting response you ignorant tosser.
You're still a cunt.

Get a life....you sad fuck.

Rupert faggot. 08 Dec 2019 16:32 #8

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

I'm quoting response you ignorant tosser.
You're still a cunt.

Get a life....you sad fuck.

Yep, defo much cuntiousness going on from you.
Go on, don't be a coward, start a new thread inviting debate and I'll stay away from it. Just you and whomever wants to debate with your fuckery.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 16:36 by Lux Interior.

Laxative - You will never be able to walk away and get a life...you are mentally ill. 08 Dec 2019 16:33 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
There is seriously a middle-aged "man" here whose only timewasting time is spent on the easiest to grab hoax and theater piece.

The saddest thing is that Toddler Groper is so stupid, he exposes himself all the time and then squeals victory.

It really isn't a pretty sight; seeing this idiot digging himself deeper into the quicksand.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Headcase....you fucking headcase - Laxative Interior....you are mentally ill... 08 Dec 2019 18:30 #10

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Yep, defo much cuntiousness going on from you.

Cuntishness? Twat...get a life.
Go on, don't be a coward, start a new thread inviting debate and I'll stay away from it. Just you and whomever wants to debate with your fuckery.

OK. Get a life whilst we discuss all the issues....

Rupert faggot. 08 Dec 2019 19:29 #11

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Go on then, the floor is yours, knock yourself out.

You cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Jeesus H Furkin Kerrist - the laxative fucker can't stop!! 08 Dec 2019 19:34 #12

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Go on then, the floor is yours, knock yourself out.

Ok.
You cunt.

Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 19:35 by TG.

Rupert faggot. 08 Dec 2019 19:39 #13

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:
Ok.

Good.
You cunt.
:ponda: Hmmm, I wonder what the subject will be? :wissl:
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 19:43 by Lux Interior.

Laxative - You will never be able to walk away and get a life...you are mentally ill. 08 Dec 2019 19:48 #14

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
TG wrote:
Ok.

Good.

:iitm: :iitm: :iitm:
You cunt.

Weirdo fuck.
:ponda: Hmmm, I wonder what the subject will be? :wissl:

i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/d1/82/2fd182cddfca3831d3b328e2df6391b5.jpg
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 19:49 by TG.

Rupert faggot. 08 Dec 2019 19:50 #15

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Is a cunt.
I'm waiting, jump to it.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Get a life Laxative...you sad creepy weirdo 08 Dec 2019 20:27 #16

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Is a cunt.
I'm waiting, jump to it.

Done - click here.
Last Edit: 08 Dec 2019 20:28 by TG.

Rupert chickenshit. 08 Dec 2019 21:01 #17

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Start a thread if you've got any balls.
Cuntish little bear.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Rupert chickenshit. 08 Dec 2019 23:19 #18

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
Cuntish little bear.

I have plenty already...full of cunt posters like you.

Hey...you start one shithead :waiting: :shemused: :shemused:

Rupert chickenshit. 08 Dec 2019 23:45 #19

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
TG wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Cuntish little bear.

I have plenty already...full of cunt posters like you.

Hey...you start one shithead :waiting: :shemused: :shemused:

I'm not the one calling people dishonest and afraid to debate.
Chickenshit cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Rupert chickenshit. 09 Dec 2019 09:37 #20

• TG
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:
I'm not the one calling people dishonest and afraid to debate.

Huh? Really Captain Dipshit? You're not calling me all those beastly names :iitm: :iitm:
Lux Interior wrote:
You cowardly chickenshit loser,youre the one who's afraid of debate so you don't want to start another thread.
Coward.

But he's not actually calling me dishonest and afraid to debate. :loco: :loco:

That is exactly what I fucking do - the only one here who actually DOES debate!:facepalm:

Oh and fuckface, grammar police cunt...it's "you're" with an apostrophe.
Chickenshit cunt.

Ok...here it is.
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2019 09:47 by TG.