Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Excerpt: Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast!

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 21 Oct 2020 14:06 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
I'm Mary Poppins..:)

G'day Ugh.

If you say so. ;) :D

After all, a man of your age should be able to dress himself anyway he chooses to. :shemused:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 21 Oct 2020 16:03 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Ugh quote- ..I'm Mary Poppins.
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Ugh.
After all, a man of your age should be able to dress himself anyway he chooses to. :shemused:

Funny you should say that mate, some of my schoolpals used to do "garden-hopping" at midnight to pinch women's clothing (especially knickers) off backyard clothes lines to wank into but I never went in for that because I was more of a shoe fetishist, but it was impossible to nick sexy high heels from anywhere so I had to content myself with fapping over pics of women I'd cut out of magazines.
HEY if you're an Aussie you might remember the Aussie singer Patsy Ann Noble, her pic was one of the first pics I cut out of Weekend magazine when I hit puberty in my early teens..:)

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 21 Oct 2020 16:59 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
Ugh quote- ..I'm Mary Poppins.
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Ugh.

Funny you should say that mate, some of my schoolpals used to do "garden-hopping" at midnight to pinch women's clothing (especially knickers) off backyard clothes lines to wank into but I never went in for that because I was more of a shoe fetishist, but it was impossible to nick sexy high heels from anywhere so I had to content myself with fapping over pics of women I'd cut out of magazines.
HEY if you're an Aussie you might remember the Aussie singer Patsy Ann Noble, her pic was one of the first pics I cut out of Weekend magazine when I hit puberty in my early teens..:)

< snip video >

G'day Ugh.

Erm ... if I watch that video after your, ahhh, story, it might leave an image that, well, can't be unseen. ;) :D

I gotta ask ... did they put the knickers back after wanking into them? :facepalm: :gmc: :facepalm:

No, an answer really, really, isn't required. :D
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 22 Oct 2020 17:37 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Ugh.I gotta ask ... did they put the knickers back after wanking into them? :facepalm: :gmc: :facepalm:

Dunno mate, perhaps they wore them to school next day for all I know.
Hey I just remembered, we had a cupboard full of old clothes at home and I happened to find a silky green womans swimming costume in there so I used to stuff my pillow in it and give it a good shagging then put it back in the cupboard..:)

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 22 Oct 2020 17:47 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Ugh.I gotta ask ... did they put the knickers back after wanking into them? :facepalm: :gmc: :facepalm:

Hey I just remembered, we had a cupboard full of old clothes at home and I happened to find a silky green womans swimming costume in there so I used to stuff my pillow in it and give it a good shagging then put it back in the cupboard..:)

:larf: :yeahno:

So finally we know where your name comes from!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

:yupgrin:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 22 Oct 2020 23:05 #6

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:

G'day Ugh.

:D Well, it appears that confessing to necrophilia with an animal will get you censored. :D

Were they goose feathers in that pillow?

Considering Censor Flare loves the goose stepping Nazis you'd think he'd of had a soft spot for the confession ... or hard spot as the case may be. :shemused:

What is the difference between kinky and perverted?

Kinky you tickle yourself with a feather, perverted you fuck the whole goose. ;) :D

At least you weren't being perverted Ugh. Carry on. :thumbup:

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 22 Oct 2020 23:13 #7

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Considering Censor Flare loves the goose stepping Nazis you'd think he'd of had a soft spot for the confession..

I've got another confession- Helga in 'Allo 'Allo turns me on summat rotten..

And so does this babe-

Last Edit: 22 Oct 2020 23:27 by Ugh.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 00:29 #8

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Considering Censor Flare loves the goose stepping Nazis you'd think he'd of had a soft spot for the confession..

I've got another confession- Helga in 'Allo 'Allo turns me on summat rotten..

:shemused: :shemused: :shemused:

G'day Ugh.

I decided not to post asking you if it was 'Mimi' from 'Allo 'Allo that you preferred. :D

Instead it is 'Helga' ... COUGH (whisper) she did look good in a basque (whisper) COUGH.

Is that the scene in the picture where Herr Flick of the Gestapo rips of his uniform and is also wearing a basque? :shemused:

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 00:57 #9

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
And so does this babe-

#bringbackPFIZIPEI
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 23 Oct 2020 00:57 by Gaia.

Leftist Teacher Beheaded in France Over Muhammad Cartoons! Life Comes at You Fast! 23 Oct 2020 04:59 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
I decided not to post asking you if it was 'Mimi' from 'Allo 'Allo that you preferred. :D
Instead it is 'Helga' ... COUGH (whisper) she did look good in a basque (whisper) COUGH.
Is that the scene in the picture where Herr Flick of the Gestapo rips of his uniform and is also wearing a basque? :shemused:

Mimi was too young for my taste, I much prefer milfs like Helga.
As regards Flick he was undoubtedly a poofter and perv, for example he never puckered up when Helga snogged him, and liked being in drag in some scenes-