Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Under A Black Sun

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 03:59 #61

• Foxy
zax wrote:
Under a Black Sun post---

P wrote:
What's the reason that you hate the German so much, Foxy/weekid?

Why are you doing nothing but spread lies about them?

Are you a "survivor" in the third generation or just the usual brainwashed shabbas goy?

I am sorry, but those are the only reasonable and logic[sic] explanations that I can think of, as you are not responding to my questions.

He is responding,but just not to your dictates
.Perhaps you lump Novum into the Jew/Hasbara camp as he has said he isn't responding to your crazy shit anymore.
It isn't hatred of Germans,but the clownish Nazi and Hitler worship that is exposed here that is irking you to no end.
Nor have any of the Gestapo Gang members refuted the occult and pagan and Catholic/Vatican ties to the Third Reich era.
Just false accusations of Jews out to get you and your little flaring minions on a tiny forum that is inundated with Third Recih propaganda from top to bottom.
The kid doesn't post anywhere but here in this section,and others avoid the main forum and leave it to fascists and Nazis,and yet it is never enough for you.
You want to have the whole forum to yourself Ilsa.
Just like the little Flare that demanded action or he would take all his big bad spamming research with him to The Truth Forum with AT.He is still here spamming away,just as you always come back when the medication doses are reduced and you are cognizant enough to post your nutbar shit here.
Indeed. The insanity continues to run the board.

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 07:12 #62

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
bd wrote:
Can't make this out, at all.
Care to translate?

No can do, i didnt understand it then and still dont.

But the kid has a hard on for any black sun boosting versus some others here who are into it ... thats the crux of the arguing.. i think. :dunno: :ponda:

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 08:09 #63

• P
P wrote:
How stupid can someone be, to not see through what is going on here since long.

IQ below room temperature.

All-inclusive!

P wrote:
At this room temperature all human life is gone .... for sure

not to speak of working brains ....

Wonder who boosted the subject by starting this thread ....

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/public-zone/66310-under-a-black-sun.html?limitstart=0#190354

:wissl: surprise surprise

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 08:31 #64

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
All-inclusive!

Sorry pfiz... i dont think DG wanted TZ to be nazi zone... all inclusive was our collective vision.

What you want is quite far removed from that.. you cant get it so you stamp like a stampy all the time stampy.

If kid thinks the black sun is the devil thats his prerogative... he can say so... its inevitable that he will clash with those who think otherwise... get over it!
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 08:52 #65

• P
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
All-inclusive!

Sorry pfiz... i dont think DG wanted TZ to be nazi zone... all inclusive was our collective vision.

What you want is quite far removed from that.. you cant get it so you stamp like a stampy all the time stampy.

If kid thinks the black sun is the devil thats his prerogative... he can say so... its inevitable that he will clash with those who think otherwise... get over it!

Good on you and your KEK god for starting this DISCORDIAN DIVISIVE CHAOS MAGICK thread
and funny to see how you - as the master booster of all things (((alt right))) - speak about "nazi zone".

You certainly don't have the slightest clue what I want. But the fantasies in your head are enough you need
to constantly make up things about what I allegedly think and believe and want.

Phallic megalomania, feeling of omnipotence due to frog magick ..... mayhaps?

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 13:10 #66

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
P wrote:
You certainly don't have the slightest clue what I want.

You want the forum moderated in a fashion that suits your OCD and ideologies.

You do have pfiz zone for that, where you can make it happen.

As for me, well right now i want the webhosting to not be shit.. but it has been.

Have a great (black)SUNday... if youre feeling down, just shake it off ... like the taylor swift song.

Its been a good one here, because after plenty of rain the frogs are out in numbers and creating a beautiful symphony of keks. :yup:

tootle-oo fizzledink. :up:

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 13:23 #67

• P
novum wrote:
You want the forum moderated in a fashion that suits your OCD and ideologies.

You do have pfiz zone for that, where you can make it happen.

As for me, well right now i want the webhosting to not be shit.. but it has been.

Have a great (black)SUNday... if youre feeling down, just shake it off ... like the taylor swift song.

Its been a good one here, because after plenty of rain the frogs are out in numbers and creating a beautiful symphony of keks. :yup:

tootle-oo fizzledink. :up:

No, this is wrong. False. Not true.

Alpha trolling. Fantasy. Insinuation. Claim. Allegation. Lie.

Stop making things up.

That's kek chaos magick in action. Divisive. Provocative. Discordian. Destructive.

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 19:51 #68

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
And they just keep getting weirder ...
WhoTF is "P?" (Pfizzie?)

Man, there are some loonies here, eh.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 19:51 #69

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
Well I think much 'exposure' of esoteric 'nazi' activity has mostly been a deliberate smear psy-op for decades- I don't believe that anything 'esoteric' had any influence on events or outcome of ww2 - Joseph P. Farrell tells us the reason Germany was so effective esp.on the Eastern front was b/c of 'supernatural' application - which I think is ridiculous . Talks about 60 German scientists being murdered by German officers to keep secret projects from the enemy - i don't believe that either . Satanism is now an 'accepted' 'religion' in the western military - certainly would never had happened had Germany won.whatever Himmler was dabbling with - which I don't think were 'dark forces' either . Just my opinion.

Last Edit: 19 Nov 2017 19:54 by Lizzy.

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 22:22 #70

• Foxy
P wrote:
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
All-inclusive!

Good on you and your KEK god for starting this DISCORDIAN DIVISIVE CHAOS MAGICK thread
and funny to see how you - as the master booster of all things (((alt right))) - speak about "nazi zone".

You certainly don't have the slightest clue what I want. But the fantasies in your head are enough you need
to constantly make up things about what I allegedly think and believe and want.

Phallic megalomania, feeling of omnipotence due to frog magick ..... mayhaps?

Phallic or penis envy here Heir Frauline? Vell, vell do tell.......you have yet to prove anyone to be this jew peoples. ANd now we are labeled 'goy'. :facepalm: And only YOU & a couple of twerps have the answer's. BUT that information is PRIVATE :lmao: FTN&TCYSO

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 22:28 #71

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
P wrote:

Stop making things up.

All true, as can be seen by your complaining in this thread.

You have your sub forum, you have kid confining himself only to public zone, and still its not enough... you want kids stuff (among others) dealt with, "cleaned up" / excerpted / moved etc etc .. moderated.. censored.

That IS what your whining in this thread is all about.

All inclusive!

You are terrible at dealing with opponents, which takes from your effectiveness at getting your message across.

You also dodge duck and weave when youve been figured out and become as trolly as the ones you call trolls if not worse.

BTW You should expand your horizons and get on GAB, go take on those you call shills all day every day directly.

I should start a "get pfiz on GAB" campaign. ... theres a decent number of Germans there too and the management have told Merkel to kiss their ass, she cant do shit to their 1A.

Lets get pfiz on GAB. :yup:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Divisive. Provocative. Discordian. Destructive.

You are all these things here. :yup:

You have melt downs when you cant get your way, as evidenced by this thread.

Im not saying kids infallible here, but you make yourself available as the perfect sparring partner... feeding it always. :yup:
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2017 22:31 by novum.

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 22:58 #72

• Foxy
There are a few members that have more than a passing interest of this 'black sun' Saturn cult. And they know it. It is a foe against Christianity. Himmlers quote about dealing w/the jew created christian thing is well known. They embrace the pagan & heathen labels willingly. AR-Y-AN.

Under A Black Sun 19 Nov 2017 23:13 #73

• porridge
  • Senior Boarder
Lizzy wrote:
Well I think much 'exposure' of esoteric 'nazi' activity has mostly been a deliberate smear psy-op for decades- I don't believe that anything 'esoteric' had any influence on events or outcome of ww2 - Joseph P. Farrell tells us the reason Germany was so effective esp.on the Eastern front was b/c of 'supernatural' application - which I think is ridiculous . Talks about 60 German scientists being murdered by German officers to keep secret projects from the enemy - i don't believe that either . Satanism is now an 'accepted' 'religion' in the western military - certainly would never had happened had Germany won.whatever Himmler was dabbling with - which I don't think were 'dark forces' either . Just my opinion.

Lizz, course the Nazis were deep into the occult, (hidden) Why they used a powerful symbol as the swastika.
Like every other government in the world is clearly always been run by the shadows but they want you to believe on here the Nazis were the exception & all the tech they were pulling out their arses, like the Nazi Bell, flying saucers, , rockets, nuclear...didnt come from their demonic source(rers) in the Vatican. :facepalm:
I mean seriously, you really buy the :joker: establishment agenda tools shallow BS on here?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Last Edit: 19 Nov 2017 23:17 by porridge.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Under A Black Sun 20 Nov 2017 01:36 #74

• Foxy
www.whale.to/c/saturn.html The symbols are everywhere from then & now. Used by the same forces dominate the non illuminated ones. The unwashed masses (many) controlled by elite (few).

Under A Black Sun 20 Nov 2017 02:08 #75

• porridge
  • Senior Boarder
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.

Under A Black Sun 20 Nov 2017 03:08 #76

• Foxy
novum wrote:
P wrote:

Stop making things up.

All true, as can be seen by your complaining in this thread.

You have your sub forum, you have kid confining himself only to public zone, and still its not enough... you want kids stuff (among others) dealt with, "cleaned up" / excerpted / moved etc etc .. moderated.. censored.

That IS what your whining in this thread is all about.

All inclusive!

You are terrible at dealing with opponents, which takes from your effectiveness at getting your message across.

You also dodge duck and weave when youve been figured out and become as trolly as the ones you call trolls if not worse.

BTW You should expand your horizons and get on GAB, go take on those you call shills all day every day directly.

I should start a "get pfiz on GAB" campaign. ... theres a decent number of Germans there too and the management have told Merkel to kiss their ass, she cant do shit to their 1A.

Lets get pfiz on GAB. :yup:

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

You are all these things here. :yup:

You have melt downs when you cant get your way, as evidenced by this thread.

Im not saying kids infallible here, but you make yourself available as the perfect sparring partner... feeding it always. :yup:
This describes Zero/Zorro to a T!

Under A Black Sun 20 Nov 2017 18:02 #77

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid

.... sounds like weakkid.

Under A Black Sun 22 Nov 2017 00:15 #78

• Foxy
Ah, Ace when you find a free moment could you cleanse this page up a bit? Much thanks old chap :thumbup:

Under A Black Sun 22 Nov 2017 18:41 #79

• bd
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid

Under A Black Sun 23 Nov 2017 21:02 #80

• Foxy
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin