Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Emotion

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:01 #1

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:13 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:14 #3

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:15 #4

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:22 #5

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:30 #6

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:38 #7

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania Ah, you trolled this one 3 post in a row, 'started' a thread using my handle.........ok then.

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:43 #8

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257
wee-kid wrote:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania Ah, you trolled this one 3 post in a row, 'started' a thread using my handle.........ok then.

The thread was started by splitting one of your posts off, since you want to go on about the catholic deal, its got its own thread.

And not trolling, your OP is about jealousy, i posted some relevant clips. :larf:

Besides, this entire thread is a trolling by you anyway. :larf:

Why wont you log in and tell us who the avatar is for?

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 02:48 #9

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar
^^^Ah, yer kidding Nov. You are not very good at this. Not your fault, your forte is else where.

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 03:08 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257
wee-kid wrote:
^^^Ah, yer kidding Nov. You are not very good at this. Not your fault, your forte is else where.

Just tell us who the avatar is for and what is the targets country of origin.

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 03:16 #11

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar
Ah, the avatar was long over due. Cup cake said in the early day's I was a fat American. So, are ya a fat fook Nov?

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 03:30 #12

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257
wee-kid wrote:
Ah, the avatar was long over due. Cup cake said in the early day's I was a fat American. So, are ya a fat fook Nov?

Livin healthy here dude, more than most do. :coolio:

Avoid prepackaged, manufactured and junk food like the plague. :thumbup:

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 03:39 #13

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar
Weeeeelllllllllllllllll besides gear 'ead the clean intake is about all we share. Well that and da wimmin's.

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 03:55 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257
Well, threes a start.

If you ever want some EFI conversion pointers then fire away. :chuckle:

Im done with carbs, as far as im concerned they can stay in the 80's with flock of seagulls and white testarossas and that big boat anchor v12 they had.

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 19:15 #15

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7944
Just in case someone really wants to discuss "EMOTION" on TZ:



:right: Thanks to Malila now annabelle!


:right: Boring Double Thread Epidemic



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 19:15 by PFIZIPFEI.

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 19:31 #16

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar
novum wrote:
Well, threes a start.

If you ever want some EFI conversion pointers then fire away. :chuckle:

Im done with carbs, as far as im concerned they can stay in the 80's with flock of seagulls and white testarossas and that big boat anchor v12 they had.
Carbaration still has its place. You can replace a fuel pump along side the road w/ just a few hand tools, I have in my sight's a 500 Cubic inch Cadillac engine & trans for (wait for it!) $500,00 That torque STOCK will 'leave' on those LS. It will go into another truck to pull trailer & of course haul sheep ( in AU case sheep is ass- :O ) when the mood strikes. Lift the weak excuse of a ban.

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 22:47 #17

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257
Cant argue with that, im a big block fan :thumbup: Caddy was GMs most expensive car, they spent more on those motors than any other ones at the time, so theyve got plenty of game.

But.. put the LS 411 PCM on the caddy motor (reluctor wheel, cam position sensor and coil packs for spark) .. and youve got yourself a real beast that will start and run like clockwork no matter the weather or tonnage youre hauling. :yup:

Old meets new, best of both, a big block that runs like a modern motor. :up:

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 22:57 #18

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7944
novum wrote:
Cant argue with that, im a big block fan :thumbup: Caddy was GMs most expensive car, they spent more on those motors than any other ones at the time, so theyve got plenty of game.

But.. put the LS 411 PCM on the caddy motor (reluctor wheel, cam position sensor and coil packs for spark) .. and youve got yourself a real beast that will start and run like clockwork no matter the weather or tonnage youre hauling. :yup:

Old meets new, best of both, a big block that runs like a modern motor. :up:


Riding the usual distraction line ... What's your ---- emotional ---- take on the original VOLKSWAGEN KÄFER motor?




TZ LINK



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Emotion 12 Jan 2016 23:32 #19

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Laudate Rana Deum
  • Posts: 15506
  • Likes received: 7257
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What's your ---- emotional ---- take on the original VOLKSWAGEN KÄFER motor?

Not really my thing pfiz, so dont feel anything for those motors.

Im more of a big 3 eight cylinder fan. :up: Dig the sound, the ease of repair and parts availability, right up to modern times.

This to me sounds much better than a VW engine...



If it makes you feel better, plenty of those powerplants engineers in the USA were german origin. :cool2: :hahano:

Emotion 13 Jan 2016 00:03 #20

  • wee-kid
  • Guest
  • wee-kid's Avatar
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
Cant argue with that, im a big block fan :thumbup: Caddy was GMs most expensive car, they spent more on those motors than any other ones at the time, so theyve got plenty of game.

But.. put the LS 411 PCM on the caddy motor (reluctor wheel, cam position sensor and coil packs for spark) .. and youve got yourself a real beast that will start and run like clockwork no matter the weather or tonnage youre hauling. :yup:

Old meets new, best of both, a big block that runs like a modern motor. :up:


Riding the usual distraction line ... What's your ---- emotional ---- take on the original VOLKSWAGEN KÄFER motor?




TZ LINK



.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egotism
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 197 - Raised
( £ 150 GBP )
donation thermometer
58%
Updated
25th September 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 39.2%United StatesItaly 0.5%Italy
United Kingdom 20.2%United KingdomRomania 0.5%Romania
Canada 6.4%CanadaIreland 0.4%Ireland
Australia 4.7%AustraliaRepublic Of Moldova 0.4%Republic Of Moldova
Germany 4%GermanyIndia 0.4%India
Netherlands 3.4%NetherlandsUkraine 0.4%Ukraine
France 2.1%FranceSouth Africa 0.4%South Africa
Russian Federation 2%Russian FederationAustria 0.3%Austria
Spain 1.2%SpainNorway 0.3%Norway
Switzerland 1.1%SwitzerlandUnited Arab Emirates 0.3%United Arab Emirates
Sweden 1.1%SwedenThailand 0.3%Thailand
Poland 1%PolandTurkey 0.2%Turkey
China 0.7%ChinaMexico 0.2%Mexico
Brazil 0.7%BrazilNew Zealand 0.2%New Zealand
Republic Of Korea 0.6%Republic Of KoreaHungary 0.2%Hungary

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 6:
Rocco, porridge, Gan Anim, Truthspoon, Ugh, Exorcist

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).