Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No?

Yes 10 83.3%
No 2 16.7%
Total number of voters: 12 ( porridge, zax, SPIGot, Zephirop, peacenik ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No?

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 07:59 #1

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
Poll is intended as a guide, results are not binding.

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 12:14 #2

  • Puss_Monkey
  • Guest
  • Puss_Monkey's Avatar
As guests can't vote why not put your silly polls in the members section?

Santumzoniously cringeworthy as they are.

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 12:21 #3

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 7770
  • Likes received: 714
If you can't be arsed going through the registration process, why should your opinions on who should be allowed to hang around the forum with member's privileges be considered?

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 13:35 #4

  • Guest
  • Guest
  • Guest's Avatar
Yes

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 22:50 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
ragnarok wrote:
If you can't be arsed going through the registration process, why should your opinions on who should be allowed to hang around the forum with member's privileges be considered?

Pssst the monkey is frothy.

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 22:54 #6

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
Puss_Monkey wrote:
As guests can't vote why not put your silly polls in the members section?

Santumzoniously cringeworthy as they are.

Well i dont claim its a democracy so its not that cringeworthy... it is a benevolent dictatorship, ive never hid that fact.

Plus its not just about the votes, its about the feedback in the posts too.

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 22:59 #7

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 7770
  • Likes received: 714
novum wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
If you can't be arsed going through the registration process, why should your opinions on who should be allowed to hang around the forum with member's privileges be considered?

Pssst the monkey is frothy.

I'd guessed that. My comment was more aimed at any non-previous member "Guests" who wanted to chime in on the running of the forum. I guess it might be a little unnecessary, but I was just putting it out there.
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2016 23:02 by ragnarok.

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 23:07 #8

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3632
  • Likes received: 468
novum wrote:
Poll is intended as a guide, results are not binding.

sure, if he is capable of civility.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 23:13 #9

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 7770
  • Likes received: 714
His readiness to try and ruin a fellow member's reputation based on the most stupid reasoning this side of mental aberration, isn't a good sign that will ever happen. Such a member can go fuck himself, imho.

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 23:16 #10

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
bd wrote:
novum wrote:
Poll is intended as a guide, results are not binding.

sure, if he is capable of civility.

Thats the issue, with him and kid.

Yes peeps i know shit gets dished out all over the place, and in all directions, its inevitable with forums like this.

But some people do it almost all the time, thats the difference, when the majority of what they post also contains ad homs and comments on their forum adversaries character, insults, and the rest.... and in kids case he mixes it into almost all of his posts even when he is writing on topic, he doesnt separate the two.

The place was obviously somewhat more civil and clean with them on vacation, did people not notice that? Less tension, not an absence of tension, but less.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd, GMP

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 23:23 #11

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
novum wrote:
bd wrote:
novum wrote:
Poll is intended as a guide, results are not binding.

sure, if he is capable of civility.

Thats the issue, with him and kid.

Yes peeps i know shit gets dished out all over the place, and in all directions, its inevitable with forums like this.

But some people do it almost all the time, thats the difference, when the majority of what they post also contains ad homs and comments on their forum adversaries character, insults, and the rest.... and in kids case he mixes it into almost all of his posts even when he is writing on topic, he doesnt separate the two.

The place was obviously somewhat more civil and clean with them on vacation, did people not notice that? Less tension, not an absence of tension, but less.
Ah Nov, the filthy one is a major reason for the silence....

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 23:27 #12

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 7770
  • Likes received: 714
Did you see how many guests jumped in to say how much they was missing dikkkwad's rapier-like wit while you were lurking?
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 27 Mar 2016 23:41 #13

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3632
  • Likes received: 468
ragnarok wrote:
Did you see how many guests jumped in to say how much they was missing dikkkwad's rapier-like wit while you were lurking?

not once ... weird, that.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 28 Mar 2016 12:55 #14

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 7770
  • Likes received: 714
No doubt Nov must have some kind of software gizmo that blocks all positive messages in favour of dikkkwad. Crafty swine!

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 28 Mar 2016 20:13 #15

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
BTW as of now, Frothy's account is not banned, but restricted to Public Zone, pending further thought.

Same goes for wiikkidd,

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 28 Mar 2016 20:21 #16

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 7770
  • Likes received: 714
I only voted "no" to get the voting moving and to wind frothy up a little. I'm not really arsed if he's a full member or not - I've met worse posters online.
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2016 20:22 by ragnarok.

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 28 Mar 2016 20:24 #17

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
I also voted no :chuckle:

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 28 Mar 2016 20:40 #18

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 7770
  • Likes received: 714
Was yours a mischievious "no," or a "begone, you twat" kind? :)

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 28 Mar 2016 20:44 #19

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
  • Posts: 15611
  • Likes received: 7397
A little from column A and a little from column B, ours is a love hate relationship. :chuckle:

POLL - Reinstate Cousin_Frothy - Yes or No? 28 Mar 2016 22:37 #20

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Serve them well. It's all you have.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 43.7%United StatesIreland 0.5%Ireland
United Kingdom 19.3%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.6%CanadaPoland 0.4%Poland
Australia 4.8%AustraliaIndia 0.4%India
Netherlands 3.3%NetherlandsItaly 0.3%Italy
Germany 3%GermanyBelgium 0.3%Belgium
France 2.1%FranceBrazil 0.3%Brazil
China 1.5%ChinaSlovakia 0.3%Slovakia
Russian Federation 1.3%Russian FederationGreece 0.2%Greece
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Spain 1%SpainFinland 0.2%Finland
Sweden 1%SwedenSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Colombia 0.8%ColombiaDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Romania 0.8%RomaniaUkraine 0.2%Ukraine
Norway 0.6%NorwayRepublic Of Moldova 0.2%Republic Of Moldova

Active Users

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).