Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pedophilia & the Elites

Pedophilia & the Elites 09 Feb 2017 23:29 #121

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
B from CA says:
Comment ID: 3662686
February 9, 2017 at 4:37 pm
More than 30% of the House and Senate is said to be linked to the pedofile case known as pizzagate. Chuck Shumer was one name I recall hearing. Arrests are supposed to be happening soon. I think these perverts are probably more concerned about having their crimes against children come to light.

Children grow up. Chances are there are some seriously pissed off former victims, whose vengeance may be emboldened by current events.

__ sick bastards

Pedophilia & the Elites 09 Feb 2017 23:31 #122

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar

Pedophilia & the Elites 10 Feb 2017 21:24 #123

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar

Pedophilia & the Elites 13 Feb 2017 06:42 #124

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560

Pedophilia & the Elites 14 Feb 2017 23:32 #125

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar

Pedophilia & the Elites 15 Feb 2017 02:58 #126

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1452
  • Likes received: 1092
'To fully understand how John Podesta <www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/John+Podesta?tid=informline> is managing the complex Democratic takeover of the federal government, you have to be familiar with Skippy, the evil twin.'

'Anyone who has worked for Podesta in the past decade knows Skippy, who first appeared during Podesta's eventful years as chief of staff in the Clinton White House www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/The+White+House?tid=informline . As scandal rocked the end of that presidency, staffers knew they had better come prepared to meetings. Otherwise, nurturing mentor John would be replaced by Skippy -- Podesta's quick-tempered, edgy and sarcastic alter ego.'

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34543



So here is a post from yesterday where the contributor raised the question of whether this horrific-sounding "Fatherhood" video is possibly that of John Podesta caught in the act of severely abusing a child. A number of people dismissed the notion, saying the man's accent sounded too Bostonian. However, I'd like to push back at this, based on the following observations:

read more here: voat.co/v/pizzagate/1638965

Pedophilia & the Elites 15 Feb 2017 05:18 #127

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
'Skippy' sounds like a classic alter, a by product of MKULTRACIA programing. Like most every DC slime, celebrity, entertainer, ect today. It's all connected to a very ugly society. A very dark, satanic driven power structure rules the world.

Pedophilia & the Elites 16 Feb 2017 02:52 #128

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
mindcontrolblackassassins.com/ Pizza, Flynn, Drumpf & Satan's children killing innocent children.

Pedophilia & the Elites 16 Feb 2017 09:16 #129

  • annabelle
  • annabelle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1452
  • Likes received: 1092
From previous link:
In the 1980s, the U.S. Justice Department spent $millions to bust the “PIZZA CONNECTION” nation wide. All over the nation, Pizza Parlors were used as fronts by organized criminal syndicates to carry on enterprises of crime and corruption. These Pizza Parlors were involved in a way range of criminal activity.

Pizza Parlors used as fronts by organized criminal syndicates for racketeering activity is not unknown to local, state and federal law enforcement officials. It wasn’t FAKE NEWS then, and it certainly isn’t now. The names are slightly different, PIZZA CONNECTION to PIZZAGATE, but Pizza Parlors being used as fronts for organized criminal activity, the GAME is the SAME. If anyone tell you any different, THEY ARE BADLY MISINFORMED OR LYING!

It's true, I was reading books years ago about organized crime syndicates/mafia crime in the past where loads of organized crime was being run out of (specifically) pizza parlors in the U.S.. The pizza places, crossing multiple state lines, were set up as fronts for criminal purposes. 'Authorities' (listed above) at the time, were well aware of this and were keeping some of most intense organized crime pizza parlor fronts/rings under surveillance.

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 16:54 #130

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
I think I have discovered a method the elite are using to cover for child murder crimes

This is partially a gut suspicion, but I believe it is an accurate one. Many of you may remember when Ben Fulford posted the picture of a cannibal dinner. I reposted those pictures on this web site. I believe they were 100 percent genuine, but took them down after someone started making claims that they were from a B-rate horror movie. I was not convinced any special effect would get it that right, but had to back off on the story.
Now, people looking into the Pizzagate scandal have apparently uncovered a video of John Podesta torturing a little boy in his bathroom shower, obviously to death. And the trolls handled it like this: Step 1: you can't prove that is a video of a boy being destroyed because it is not clear enough. Then someone lightened the video and made it more clear. People could then see it was CLEARLY a little boy being tortured. Step 2. Trolls then claimed that there was a video game, and that this video was only a capture of that video game. (match for the cannibal dinner being a b-rate horror flick) Then someone claimed to have somehow gotten a picture of John Podesta's shower, and it matched the shower in the little boy torture video. (IMPORTANT: There is very clear photography of the inside of John Podesta's house on the web, so this is very plausible) Then people started comparing the voice in the video to John Podesta's voice, and it seemed to be a match.

Now, All of this is speculative. Ultimately I can't say where that video came from, and I don't know what Podesta's shower looks like, but I do know they have used the "This appeared in __________ excuse that did not convince me at all (but forced me to back off on the cannibal dinner) on this new Podesta video and that makes that excuse VERY WEAK NOW.

The boy shrieks in ways that you'd never get recorded for a video game unless you actually killed someone, and the audio flow is perfect, and the video does not look AT ALL like it came from a game, especially an obscure one no one ever heard of.

SO HEADS UP: I THINK SOMEONE IS SPILLING THE BEANS ON THE CRIMINAL ELITE AND WOULD NOT FALL FOR THE NEXT LIE FOR THE NEXT VIDEO: "Oh, This appeared in _________ so you are wrong and stupid.

I am not exactly in the mood to post that video on this site because it is horrific. USE SEARCH TERMS: Podesta, little boy, shower, torture and have only results from this last week show if you want to read up on this, and maybe find that video. If the video disappears it is already archived.

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 16:59 #131

  • Fhttp://82.221.129.208/baasepagey8.
  • Guest
  • Fhttp://82.221.129.208/baasepagey8.'s Avatar
82.221.129.208/baasepagey8.html Link^^ for the trolls. And this fuck John Podesta needs to get in cage w/me for a charity bout. Guaranteed......

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 19:05 #132

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3608
  • Likes received: 464
Foxy wrote:
I think I have discovered a method the elite are using to cover for child murder crimes

This is partially a gut suspicion, but I believe it is an accurate one. Many of you may remember when Ben Fulford posted the picture of a cannibal dinner. I reposted those pictures on this web site. I believe they were 100 percent genuine, but took them down after someone started making claims that they were from a B-rate horror movie. I was not convinced any special effect would get it that right, but had to back off on the story.
Now, people looking into the Pizzagate scandal have apparently uncovered a video of John Podesta torturing a little boy in his bathroom shower, obviously to death. And the trolls handled it like this: Step 1: you can't prove that is a video of a boy being destroyed because it is not clear enough. Then someone lightened the video and made it more clear. People could then see it was CLEARLY a little boy being tortured. Step 2. Trolls then claimed that there was a video game, and that this video was only a capture of that video game. (match for the cannibal dinner being a b-rate horror flick) Then someone claimed to have somehow gotten a picture of John Podesta's shower, and it matched the shower in the little boy torture video. (IMPORTANT: There is very clear photography of the inside of John Podesta's house on the web, so this is very plausible) Then people started comparing the voice in the video to John Podesta's voice, and it seemed to be a match.

Now, All of this is speculative. Ultimately I can't say where that video came from, and I don't know what Podesta's shower looks like, but I do know they have used the "This appeared in __________ excuse that did not convince me at all (but forced me to back off on the cannibal dinner) on this new Podesta video and that makes that excuse VERY WEAK NOW.

The boy shrieks in ways that you'd never get recorded for a video game unless you actually killed someone, and the audio flow is perfect, and the video does not look AT ALL like it came from a game, especially an obscure one no one ever heard of.

SO HEADS UP: I THINK SOMEONE IS SPILLING THE BEANS ON THE CRIMINAL ELITE AND WOULD NOT FALL FOR THE NEXT LIE FOR THE NEXT VIDEO: "Oh, This appeared in _________ so you are wrong and stupid.

I am not exactly in the mood to post that video on this site because it is horrific. USE SEARCH TERMS: Podesta, little boy, shower, torture and have only results from this last week show if you want to read up on this, and maybe find that video. If the video disappears it is already archived.

From where did you copy this?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 19:29 #133

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Fhttps://82.221.129.208/baasepagey8. wrote:
82.221.129.208/baasepagey8.html Link^^ for the trolls. And this fuck John Podesta needs to get in cage w/me for a charity bout. Guaranteed......
^^I am only responding to show the readers what a 1st class fuck head you truly are. A despicable wretch & coward that is & always will be the Top Troll of David Icke forums. :thdown:

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 19:41 #134

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3608
  • Likes received: 464
Foxy wrote:
Fhttps://82.221.129.208/baasepagey8. wrote:
82.221.129.208/baasepagey8.html Link^^ for the trolls. And this fuck John Podesta needs to get in cage w/me for a charity bout. Guaranteed......
^^I am only responding to show the readers what a 1st class fuck head you truly are. A despicable wretch & coward that is & always will be the Top Troll of David Icke forums. :thdown:

That was no me, dimwad. My sentences are intelligible.
This looks more like a post you would have made.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 20:03 #135

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
You truly are a fuck head. Self serving, constantly carping (you do know what 'carping' means) on & on about you. A grandstanding drama queen that trolls threads for ego. Keeping up here fuck head? What kind of environment made such a dirt bag such as yourself? You get cheap thrills from kicking aside the subject matter here, to garner any attention for your selfish needs. What a ugly, ugly miserable wretch. This thread needs to be seen by millions. Then you can fully understand how utterly repulsive you truly are. These web sites shines light upon the real you. Someday, the day of judgment shall fall upon you as well. That shall truly be justice. :thumbup:

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 20:05 #136

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3608
  • Likes received: 464
bd wrote:
Foxy wrote:
I think I have discovered a method the elite are using to cover for child murder crimes

This is partially a gut suspicion, but I believe it is an accurate one. Many of you may remember when Ben Fulford posted the picture of a cannibal dinner. I reposted those pictures on this web site. I believe they were 100 percent genuine, but took them down after someone started making claims that they were from a B-rate horror movie. I was not convinced any special effect would get it that right, but had to back off on the story.
Now, people looking into the Pizzagate scandal have apparently uncovered a video of John Podesta torturing a little boy in his bathroom shower, obviously to death. And the trolls handled it like this: Step 1: you can't prove that is a video of a boy being destroyed because it is not clear enough. Then someone lightened the video and made it more clear. People could then see it was CLEARLY a little boy being tortured. Step 2. Trolls then claimed that there was a video game, and that this video was only a capture of that video game. (match for the cannibal dinner being a b-rate horror flick) Then someone claimed to have somehow gotten a picture of John Podesta's shower, and it matched the shower in the little boy torture video. (IMPORTANT: There is very clear photography of the inside of John Podesta's house on the web, so this is very plausible) Then people started comparing the voice in the video to John Podesta's voice, and it seemed to be a match.

Now, All of this is speculative. Ultimately I can't say where that video came from, and I don't know what Podesta's shower looks like, but I do know they have used the "This appeared in __________ excuse that did not convince me at all (but forced me to back off on the cannibal dinner) on this new Podesta video and that makes that excuse VERY WEAK NOW.

The boy shrieks in ways that you'd never get recorded for a video game unless you actually killed someone, and the audio flow is perfect, and the video does not look AT ALL like it came from a game, especially an obscure one no one ever heard of.

SO HEADS UP: I THINK SOMEONE IS SPILLING THE BEANS ON THE CRIMINAL ELITE AND WOULD NOT FALL FOR THE NEXT LIE FOR THE NEXT VIDEO: "Oh, This appeared in _________ so you are wrong and stupid.

I am not exactly in the mood to post that video on this site because it is horrific. USE SEARCH TERMS: Podesta, little boy, shower, torture and have only results from this last week show if you want to read up on this, and maybe find that video. If the video disappears it is already archived.

From where did you copy this?

So, from where did you copy this?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 20:41 #137

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
This subject of pedophilia has struck a nerve w/some of the members. Do tell.....

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 20:51 #138

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
www.dcclothesline.com/2015/10/29/homosexuals-are-more-narcissistic-and-more-prone-to-pedophilia-and-murder/ The elite are very much the devils own. Society today reflects the social engineering that mirrors them.

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 21:27 #139

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3608
  • Likes received: 464
^^^^ what a dick.
Can't answer a simple question?
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

Pedophilia & the Elites 19 Feb 2017 22:04 #140

  • Foxy
  • Guest
  • Foxy's Avatar
Still on auto pilot w/the troll thing. At the expense of the subject of raped/killed/eaten children, you carry on like the fuck head you are. Go back to Lizard Land, they are recycling the trash for cash. :thumbup:
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 297 - Raised
( £ 232 GBP )
donation thermometer
87%
Updated
29th October 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 34.7%United StatesAustria 0.7%Austria
United Kingdom 22.9%United KingdomIreland 0.7%Ireland
Canada 6.7%CanadaRomania 0.6%Romania
Australia 4.6%AustraliaHungary 0.4%Hungary
Netherlands 4.2%NetherlandsSouth Africa 0.4%South Africa
Germany 3.8%GermanyCzech Republic 0.4%Czech Republic
Russian Federation 2.1%Russian FederationBelgium 0.4%Belgium
France 1.9%FranceUkraine 0.4%Ukraine
China 1.9%ChinaSlovakia 0.3%Slovakia
Colombia 1.3%ColombiaItaly 0.3%Italy
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandFinland 0.3%Finland
Spain 1%SpainNorway 0.3%Norway
Sweden 0.9%SwedenBrazil 0.2%Brazil
Poland 0.8%PolandCroatia 0.2%Croatia
India 0.7%IndiaGreece 0.2%Greece

Active Users

Active users today from a total of 8:
Roastie, Ugh, Gan Anim, Gaia, Exorcist, MrAnderson, Truthspoon, Frothy

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).