Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 06:06 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 07:02 #2

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Looks like someones been messing with a monkey to me and perhaps shaved its face then put a wig on it.

The hand early in the vid looks human, with make up etc... when the little monkey is walking around wheres the humanish like hands then?

Fake news.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Orangeaid, Truth_or_Dare

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 07:18 #3

• Flare
  • Platinum Boarder
Rat sees a topic about disinformation and bullshit-conspiracies.

Then goes posting a crap-conspiracy vid to troll this place.
"It is not the evil itself which is horrifying about our times - it is the way we not only tolerate evil, but have made a cult of positively worshipping weakness, depravity, rottenness and evil itself." -- George Lincoln Rockwell

In an upside-down World, degeneracy and dishonesty will get you everywhere. - Anonymous
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Grolongo

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 08:22 #4

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
novum wrote:
Looks like someones been messing with a monkey to me and perhaps shaved its face then put a wig on it.

The hand early in the vid looks human, with make up etc... when the little monkey is walking around wheres the humanish like hands then?

Fake news.

it's a monkey with a wig on then?
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 08:29 #5

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Flare wrote:
Rat sees a topic about disinformation and bullshit-conspiracies.

Then goes posting a crap-conspiracy vid to troll this place.

You've been trolling this place with your repetitive Hitler shit from day one.

it's a wanky disinformation and bullshit-conspiracies thread anyway, there the o/poster has to reel his neck in because of the veiled threat from one of his peers, which is exactly the problem with this forum proved right there 100%. Posters have to check with their forum peers/buddies and then they alter their pov accordingly, scared of falling out with phizzywizzy how sad. Oh the constraints of being in a forum gang.. :thdown:

Anyway prick, I'll post whatever topics I want, if you don't like my posts you have the option to fuck off and post about Hitler someplace else :thumbup:

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2017 08:34 by Frothy.

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 08:54 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
@novnov

The face does not look monkey like, but then we don't get to see the face when it's walking about..

....what do you think the thing is when it's lying down and the eyes are moving?

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2017 08:55 by Frothy.

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 10:41 #7

• Exorcist
  • Senior Boarder
It's probably a Frothmeister selfy......... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
I ignore PhiZog's $hit Stirring posts most of the time unless they are aimed at me....Sound of Breaking Glass........:larf:

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 11:04 #8

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Could be all manner of sorts frothy... a burn victim, a child with a mask or make up n lenses .. perhaps i'll go with mask but a real person under it.

If someone really had a real non human creature, and a video camera/phone, i reckon they might try get better footage than that. :P

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 11:56 #9

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
novum wrote:

Fake news.

That's probably exactly what it is, an unusual looking monkey wearing a wig, and made up to look like some unknown cryptid or space alien, so the owner of the channel can make a few bucks on hits. It walks exactly like a small monkey too, with that characteristic hop in it's step. The OP has probably never seen a monkey in real life, probably due to the fact he hasn't stepped foot outside of his council estate in 30 years. :hahano:

I wouldn't exactly call 150 k hits viral either, sensationalist bullshit headline based on fake news by the OP more like.

What utter bollox. It's almost as bad as those videos around a decade ago that were allover youtube, which supposedly showed proof of George Bush being a reptilian. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2017 12:40 by Zorro.

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 12:19 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Boarder
  • WORDS are my SWORD
My first thought:

This was created as a typical counter thread to the Cryptozoology thread.

.... or does someone believe Cousin_Frothy aka Blue_Tackler aka Rat aka Ausrotten now Bobby Batter
is doing a thing on Truth Zone WITHOUT any ulterior motive?

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 12:35 #11

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
George Soros off to an Illuminati fancy dress party.
liberabo te ab inferno
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 13:03 #12

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Heres a monkey for frothy....

User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Flare

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 13:59 #13

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
Michael Jackson wannabe.
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 14:03 #14

• Zorro
  • Fascist Dictator
^^ @Nov. They're also known as ''Dick Nose'' monkeys, or so I'm told. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2017 14:04 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Orangeaid, Flare

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 14:29 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Boarder
Looks like Eddie Munster, Morticia Adams and Cousin It had an LSD induced threesome and out popped the love child :hahano:

The hands look like those of a typical West Bank settler :hahano:
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2017 14:32 by Orangeaid.

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 14:29 #16

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
porridge wrote:
Michael Jackson wannabe.

When i first saw it, i was thinking it kinda looked like latoya jackson tbh.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 28 Jul 2017 14:32 #17

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Zorro wrote:
^^ @Nov. They're also known as ''Dick Nose'' monkeys, or so I'm told. :chuckle:

Other than the nose, he's a ringer for Prince Harry.

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 29 Jul 2017 10:15 #18

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
So it's a small person wearing a mask, and then a monkey with a wig on?

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2017 10:27 by Frothy.

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 29 Jul 2017 10:36 #19

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
The thing on the ground is probably a little monkey like a macaque from the look of it.... and the close up might even be a baby monkey too.

And they put a wig of some sort on it.

You do know that youtube is monetized right? More views = more $$$. .. there is incentive for people to 'cheat'
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Unnerving Footage Of Non-Human Creature In Azerbaijan Goes VIRAL 29 Jul 2017 10:56 #20

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
I wonder if it's a ex-laboratory monkey, thus it got those big lips as a side effect of something that was experimented on it? So it might not be a mask at all..

The socks must be to hide the monkey feet eh?

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2017 10:58 by Frothy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin