Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Orwellian Truthzone

Orwellian Truthzone 28 Sep 2017 05:58 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Orwellian Truthzone, a forum that restricts the reach of posters that don't share it's group neurology. In many ways very similar to msm.''You must think like us'' or you will become restricted and be ridiculed.

I'm certain that way of managing the forum was never in DG's vision. The forum is now exclusive. It's now moderated to satisfy narrow right wing mentality, which also 'tolerates' the opposition from a minority, providing that that minority does not criticise the overall direction of the forum.

It truly has become an Orwellian forum.

I wonder what's going to come first, Macca's meandering comments and veiled excuses, or one of his attack dogs?
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Orwellian Truthzone 28 Sep 2017 08:28 #2

• ragnarok
  • Gold Boarder
inb4 the Elite Guard of Memers and Troll Hunters gets busy destroying Teh Opposition

Orwellian Truthzone 29 Sep 2017 08:49 #3

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
"If you're incompetent, you can't know you're incompetent ... The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognise what a right answer is.

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Orwellian Truthzone 29 Sep 2017 08:54 #4

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Orwellian Truthzone 29 Sep 2017 08:59 #5

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
This is an interactive version of the MACH-IV test of Machiavellianism.

Introduction
Niccol ò Machiavelli (1469-1527) was an Italian politician and philosopher who is famous for his advocacy of political ethics that hold effectiveness as more important that morality. He is the source of the phrase "the ends justify the means".

In the 1960s, social psychologists Richard Christie and Florence L. Geis, who collected statements from Machiavelli\'s writings and asked people how much they agreed with each, concluded that Machiavellianism exists as a distinct personality trait. They published the MACH-IV in 1970 and it has been a popular instrument ever since.

Procedure
The test consists of twenty items. Each item is a statement that you must indicate how accurate it would be when applied to you. It should take 2 - 5 minutes to complete.

Use
This test is offered for educational interest use only. It is not a substitute for psychological help of any kind and should not be used to inform any real life decisions. Anonymous data collected from this test will be stored and possibly used for research or otherwise distributed.
personality-testing.info/tests/MACH-IV/

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Orwellian Truthzone 29 Sep 2017 09:15 #6

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Hello and welcome to Truth Zone - A place where you can speak your truth, freely and openly. This is an open-minded place.

We are an all inclusive site...diversity and controversy are welcome here. Whether it be news and current affairs, politics and government, social issues or anything else, then you're in the right place.

Our aim is to create an atmosphere where contributors may express their views and opinions openly.

:yerright:

David Dunning

Pesky humans.

Orwellian Truthzone 29 Sep 2017 15:21 #7

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
Twitch, fidget etc.
liberabo te ab inferno

Orwellian Truthzone 29 Sep 2017 15:34 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Ah the

Troll 'Hunter' wants to communicate, oh bless, bd must have rejected him..... :larf:

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2017 15:35 by Frothy.

Orwellian Truthzone 29 Sep 2017 15:36 #9

• Lux Interior
  • Senior Boarder
  • Do you know de way?
As before.
liberabo te ab inferno

Orwellian Truthzone 29 Sep 2017 15:43 #10

• Frothy
  • Released
  • Weed Puller
Me
Troll 'Hunter' wants to communicate, oh bless bd must have rejected him..... :larf:

You
As before

Perhaps be nice to him then and it will be different than ''before''?

David Dunning

Pesky humans.
Last Edit: 29 Sep 2017 15:51 by Frothy.

Orwellian Truthzone - MONEY MONEY MONEY 15 Oct 2017 09:27 #11

• PFIZI
I got once banned temporarily for money ....

Could it be possible that one of my DIF PIT arch-enemies, who became regular members of TZ,
paid for more than only promotion on this website?

Prohibited question.

Thought crime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Gedanken_sind_frei

Orwellian Truthzone - MONEY MONEY MONEY 15 Oct 2017 12:19 #12

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Sure its possible... it makes more sense that survivors are so afraid of your posts that they paid me to put you in PZ .. not ban you, but put you in PZ ... versus the much more 'out there' claims of mine that i PZ'd you because you constantly accuse other members of all sorts of things... which must all be true of course because youre never wrong.

So yes its possible that jews from DIF pit paid me to put you in PZ.

Frothy might even be one of those jews, and i put him in PZ too just to not make it too obvious... of course he knows about it, its just usual hasbara stuff , he gets it and was debriefed by our line manager.

Orwellian Truthzone - MONEY MONEY MONEY 15 Oct 2017 13:03 #13

• PFIZ
It was obvious to everybody with more than one brain cell that
some wanted to silence me for equally obvious reasons since
long.

No more PFIZIPFEI on TZ.

No more TROLLS needed to hide the truth she shares.

Now the owner does this job all by himself.

The truth is alway simple and clear.

Orwellian Truthzone - MONEY MONEY MONEY 15 Oct 2017 13:10 #14

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
PFIZ wrote:
It was obvious to everybody with more than one brain cell that
some wanted to silence me for equally obvious reasons since
long.

Because youre too brilliant at exposing the jews?

Or because youre an obnoxious piece of work?

People concerned because of the first one never swayed me.

Unfortunately for you, the second one is also applicable.

And you should be able to log in and post at least in PZ the way Baby Batter does.

If you cant, its not intentional.

Orwellian Truthzone - MONEY MONEY MONEY 15 Oct 2017 13:13 #15

• PFIZ
Who do you think will agree most with you?

Rhetorical question.

The answer is perfectly obvious.

Orwellian Truthzone 05 Oct 2018 00:33 #16

• fubar
Frothy wrote:
Orwellian Truthzone, a forum that restricts the reach of posters that don't share it's group neurology. In many ways very similar to msm.''You must think like us'' or you will become restricted and be ridiculed.

I'm certain that way of managing the forum was never in DG's vision. The forum is now exclusive. It's now moderated to satisfy narrow right wing mentality, which also 'tolerates' the opposition from a minority, providing that that minority does not criticise the overall direction of the forum.

It truly has become an Orwellian forum.

I wonder what's going to come first, Macca's meandering comments and veiled excuses, or one of his attack dogs?
Restricted or marginalized by group pressure consensus.
Can disagree with everything but allow dissent if that is intent.
Not much left though,just random threads in this zone,
and backslapping or backbiting through the rest of the zones.

Orwellian Truthzone 10 Oct 2018 23:12 #17

• novum
  • Secure Boarder
  • Minister of Propaganda
Couple of alternative free speech sites for the disenfranchised...

gab.com

sanctum.truth-zone.net

Orwellian Truthzone 11 Oct 2018 00:31 #18

• Foxy
So Ace, what happened to that alterboy mate of yours? Phiz? Roastie? Cinta? And a host of other folk that did not conform to the forum norm of NS panty waist & DIF reject-'o's w/re-invented-but-same-old-same-old fcae planting the back side of the powers that be 'ere presently? Flat backin' in the Outback in style like Limbo Lyle in a leopard print loin cloth (cough-cough) dancing for those TZ dollars. Yep. :thumbup:

Orwellian Truthzone 11 Oct 2018 19:21 #19

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
novum wrote:
Couple of alternative free speech sites for the disenfranchised...

gab.com

sanctum.truth-zone.net

Change the name of the forum to room 101 & everybody will know where they stand & not waste their time.

Gab is more agendist control fuckery..
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin