Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Nice Guy Hitler.

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Jun 2016 07:42 #41

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Here we go again... you make bold statements, so you have to provide the source/backup for it.

I don't have to do anything, who the hell do you think you are? :iitm:
Ah, lemme guess... you can't find any reliable information on it.

If I wouldn't have found that, I wouldn't say it.
Btw.. the claim is pretty ridiculous that the Marxists were Zionist-capitalist controlled, since they actually fought the Capitalists, remember?

Indeed, Herr Prof. Dr. Flare, indeed. :thumbup:

Ok, well kiss your posts good-bye then, as they will be Vented by Zorro once he's online. ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Jun 2016 07:54 #42

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Flare wrote:
Here we go again... you make bold statements, so you have to provide the source/backup for it.

I don't have to do anything, who the hell do you think you are? :iitm:
Ah, lemme guess... you can't find any reliable information on it.

If I wouldn't have found that, I wouldn't say it.
Btw.. the claim is pretty ridiculous that the Marxists were Zionist-capitalist controlled, since they actually fought the Capitalists, remember?

Indeed, Herr Prof. Dr. Flare, indeed. :thumbup:

Ok, well kiss your posts good-bye then, as they will be Vented by Zorro once he's online. ;)

Aber, Prof.. Dr. Mr. Ing. Ir. Von Flare bis Flammkuchen, how can you be so bad in your observations, normally you always observe anything and nothing would escape from you, like a "space" probe attracted by Gaia and Selene's magical gravity...
Moderators: ragnarok

The Nazi Gnome is powerful, but not that powerful. :hahano:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Jun 2016 10:43 #43

• ragnarok
Seeing Adolf with those glow-sticks, I have to admit he'd have made a great addition to The Prodigy, had he been born in different times.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Jun 2016 10:56 #44

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
Seeing Adolf with those glow-sticks, I have to admit he'd have made a great addition to The Prodigy, had he been born in different times.
:chuckle:

With hits such as

Firestarter

Breathe (Hit Me)

No Good (Start The Dance)

Smack My Bitch Up
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: ragnarok

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Jun 2016 12:03 #45

• ragnarok
If only his creative side had been encouraged more. If he'd been given a banjo instead of paintbrushes, who knows what the 30's would have turned out like?

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Jun 2016 13:38 #46

• hokuspokus
ragnarok wrote:
I just say it like I see it. When you catch me starting threads about people I think were/are the best thing sincle sliced bread on a regular basis, you are welcome to slag me for falling for "charismatic" leader types.

And you can do the same to me. But that won't happen for the most obvious reason.
Anywho , if you catch me starting un balanced threads about anyone you are most
welcome to coat me off .

For the record tho , and for the umpteenth time over a period of years, my opinion is that
the real persona is a mystery. Is his real name Shicklegrubber for example?. Are there parts
of the story that is being hidden? . I am not a Hitler fan, feel free to waste your life looking for
evidence to the contrary. But I will wade in when someone spouts unsubstantiated drivel they
have sourced from the MSM. Cos Hitler fans who can see no wrong and Hitler phobes who
believe and repeat BS are no help, whatsoever, in the quest to uncover the truth.

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Jun 2016 16:22 #47

• ragnarok
I'd never mention the freaky-tached little manlet if he didn't have hordes of adoring fans haunting every "alternative" website I visit.

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Jun 2016 21:44 #48

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Flare wrote:
^ Hitler practicing speeches and stances in front of a mirror... nothing wrong with that.

Yes
badass

What would he have depicted here ?

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Nice Guy Hitler. 02 Jun 2016 12:08 #49

• ragnarok
He was practicing in advance of his audition for a part in Sinitta's "So Macho" video. Sadly, he was turned down for not having a six-pack.

Nice Guy Hitler. 25 Jul 2019 06:53 #50

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
whatever he was or not ...

he is for sure one of the most iconic - if not THE most iconic - figure in human history :raiseglass:

:)
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

Nice Guy Hitler. 27 Jul 2019 22:52 #51

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Adolf was certainly one of the greatest public speakers who ever lived, both in what he said and the dynamic way he said it, but when it came to making political and military decisions he wasn't so hot, that's why Germany ended up as a heap of smouldering ruins.

Nice Guy Hitler. 28 Jul 2019 19:04 #52

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Ugh wrote:
Adolf was certainly one of the greatest public speakers who ever lived, both in what he said and the dynamic way he said it, but when it came to making political and military decisions he wasn't so hot, that's why Germany ended up as a heap of smouldering ruins.

Germany ended up fighting 4 superpowers (France, England, US and Soviet Union), which was just a tad too much for them.

Btw, they almost beat the Soviet Union in 1941 already when they were starting to surround Moscow, but then an extremely harsh winter set in.

Nice Guy Hitler. 28 Jul 2019 19:52 #53

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Germany ended up fighting 4 superpowers (France, England, US and Soviet Union), which was just a tad too much for them.
Btw, they almost beat the Soviet Union in 1941 already when they were starting to surround Moscow, but then an extremely harsh winter set in.

After Hitler conquered France in 1940 and took over its massive industrial capacity, he should have sat tight building huge numbers of tanks and planes, then unleashed them on Russia in 1941, and he'd have easily conquered the russkis, no problem.
But he didn't sit tight, he started bombing Britain which served no useful purpose at all, and saw many of his bombers and fighters shot down.
He also frittered more of his Armed Forces by invading the Balkans, Crete and North Africa in 1941 before turning his attention to Russia.
Then he declared war on the USA after Pearl Harbor, which gave them the excuse to come into the war, and the rest is history.

"Before America entered the war I knew we could not win it. After she entered, I knew we could not lose"- Winston Churchill
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2019 19:57 by Ugh.

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Aug 2019 19:36 #54

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Ugh wrote:
After Hitler conquered France in 1940 and took over its massive industrial capacity, he should have sat tight building huge numbers of tanks and planes, then unleashed them on Russia in 1941, and he'd have easily conquered the russkis, no problem.
But he didn't sit tight, he started bombing Britain which served no useful purpose at all, and saw many of his bombers and fighters shot down.
He also frittered more of his Armed Forces by invading the Balkans, Crete and North Africa in 1941 before turning his attention to Russia.
Then he declared war on the USA after Pearl Harbor, which gave them the excuse to come into the war, and the rest is history.

"Before America entered the war I knew we could not win it. After she entered, I knew we could not lose"- Winston Churchill

Operation Barbarossa started on 22 June 1941, so I don't know what you are talking about?

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Aug 2019 20:56 #55

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
Operation Barbarossa started on 22 June 1941, so I don't know what you are talking about?

What I'm saying is that after France surrendered in June 1940, Hitler should have said to his Generals- "Right, now we're going to concentrate all our attention on conquering Russia, so for the next 12 months we'll sit tight massively building up our Luftwaffe and Panzer Divisions, then unleash them against Russia in June 1941."
But he didn't sit tight, he frittered away a big chunk of the Luftwaffe in the Battle of Britain in 1940, and frittered away planes, panzers and troops in the Balkans,Greece and North Africa in 40/41.
So, when the time to invade Russia came around in June 41, a lot of his forces were scattered around instead of being on the Russian Front.

PS- I bought this book the other day, sounds interesting
..:)

Last Edit: 01 Aug 2019 20:57 by Ugh.

Nice Guy Hitler. 01 Aug 2019 22:27 #56

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ugh wrote:
Flare wrote:

What I'm saying is that after France surrendered in June 1940, Hitler should have said to his Generals- "Right, now we're going to concentrate all our attention on conquering Russia, so for the next 12 months we'll sit tight massively building up our Luftwaffe and Panzer Divisions, then unleash them against Russia in June 1941."
But he didn't sit tight, he frittered away a big chunk of the Luftwaffe in the Battle of Britain in 1940, and frittered away planes, panzers and troops in the Balkans,Greece and North Africa in 40/41.
So, when the time to invade Russia came around in June 41, a lot of his forces were scattered around instead of being on the Russian Front.

PS- I bought this book the other day, sounds interesting
..:)

That indeed is a good point and it shows the war in the east was deliberately stalled (Dolfy was just like Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt a mason).

What is even more baffling is that they created Vichy France.

If the dream indeed was "A New European Order", as the Nazi geopoliticians (the inventor thereof) envisioned, they could have done so very swiftly and easily; only the natural borders Alps and Pyrenees would separate the Three Amigos Dolfy, Benny and Franky from each other.

But no, they created a puppet state in the relatively flat lands of France.

Anyone should wonder why, but knowing the this way better hidden ports of Bordeau and Marseille, and the program to "expel"/"ex-terminate" the normal working class jews from Europe, it makes perfect sense.

Both the mainstream and the Dolfy fanboy narratives do not make sense.

Nazionism, as always, does.
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2019 22:32 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

Nice Guy Hitler. 03 Aug 2019 07:53 #57

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
That indeed is a good point and it shows the war in the east was deliberately stalled (Dolfy was just like Churchill, Stalin and Roosevelt a mason).

What is even more baffling is that they created Vichy France.

If the dream indeed was "A New European Order", as the Nazi geopoliticians (the inventor thereof) envisioned, they could have done so very swiftly and easily; only the natural borders Alps and Pyrenees would separate the Three Amigos Dolfy, Benny and Franky from each other.

But no, they created a puppet state in the relatively flat lands of France.

Anyone should wonder why, but knowing the this way better hidden ports of Bordeau and Marseille, and the program to "expel"/"ex-terminate" the normal working class jews from Europe, it makes perfect sense.

Both the mainstream and the Dolfy fanboy narratives do not make sense.

Nazionism, as always, does.

You bring trolls to this forum, you support trolls on this forum, you troll the forum yourself and you even troll your own wife as you can't be honest to her.

Heck, even your avatar picture resembles a disgusting troll.

What the hell are you even doing on a forum called 'Truth-Zone', while you could better look for a forum called 'Lie-Zone' ?

O yea, wait... you're a troll of course.

Because it's what jews are: real-life trolls.
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2019 07:56 by Flare.
Moderators: ragnarok