Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Covid-19 Facts

Covid-19 Facts 13 Oct 2020 07:16 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day.

Welcome to the Covid-19 Facts thread. :thumbup:

As the thread title states, it is all about the Facts. If you are looking for the truth about Covid-19 then look no further. :D

This thread is locked so that it can be easily searched and used as a resource for the pertinent information without having to scroll through pages of general chit chat and side discussions. While I enjoy a chin wag, that can be done on the Covid-19 Discussion thread. In this way, the Covid-19 Facts thread can be added to from posts of forum members in the Discussion thread and it can be easily searched without having to go through hundreds of pages to find the information you are looking for.

So please feel free to add to the Covid-19 Discussion thread any and all Covid-19 Facts and I will add them to this thread as a quote to acknowledge you as the original poster. I look forward to adding your posts to the thread. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
The topic has been locked.

Covid-19 Facts 13 Oct 2020 09:49 #2

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
G'day.

In this first post is presented some background information regarding where Germ Theory originated and a video presentation debunking Covid-19 with a comprehension of Biochemistry.
-

The Jesuit order, created during the Reformation, contributed a number of distinguished medical scientists. In the field of bacteriology it was the Jesuit Athanasius Kircher (1671) who first proposed that living beings enter and exist in the blood (a precursor of germ theory).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_and_health_care
-

Yet German Jesuit priest and scholar Athanasius Kircher may have observed such microorganisms prior to this. One of his books written in 1646 contains a chapter in Latin, which reads in translation "Concerning the wonderful structure of things in nature, investigated by Microscope", stating "who would believe that vinegar and milk abound with an innumerable multitude of worms." Kircher defined the invisible organisms found in decaying bodies, meat, milk, and secretions as "worms". His studies with the microscope led him to the belief, which he was possibly the first to hold, that disease and putrefaction (decay) were caused by the presence of invisible living bodies. In 1646, Kircher (or "Kirchner", as it is often spelled), wrote that "a number of things might be discovered in the blood of fever patients". When Rome was struck by the bubonic plague in 1656, Kircher investigated the blood of plague victims under the microscope. He noted the presence of "little worms" or "animalcules" in the blood and concluded that the disease was caused by microorganisms. He was the first to attribute infectious disease to a microscopic pathogen, inventing the germ theory of disease, which he outlined in his Scrutinium Physico-Medicum (Rome 1658).[22] Kircher's conclusion that disease was caused by microorganisms was correct, although it is likely that what he saw under the microscope were in fact red or white blood cells and not the plague agent itself. Kircher also proposed hygienic measures to prevent the spread of disease, such as isolation, quarantine, burning clothes worn by the infected and wearing facemasks to prevent the inhalation of germs. It was Kircher who first proposed that living beings enter and exist in the blood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germ_theory_of_disease
-
Originally posted on the forum by Gaia

Covid debunked by Biochemistry

You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

Covid-19 Facts 15 Oct 2020 12:24 #3

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
Originally posted by Novum from the German Extra Parliamentry Committee. Plenty more FACTS at the website .....
-
novum wrote:
yewtube vid shoah'd.

There are a few uploads on BitChute, here is one.

Link: www.bitchute.com/video/2DvqWgxtzEcA/
novum wrote:
More of their videos here, this is the english translated versions page.

acu2020.org/english-versions/

Their home page

https://acu2020.org/

Covid-19 Facts 17 Oct 2020 03:52 #4

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

For the scenario, they modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, replete with fictional news outlet GNN.

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel
Grolongo wrote:
Who are the ppl behind the World Health Organisation?

The Global guardian of public health

The United Nations, since its inception, has been actively involved in promoting and protecting health worldwide. Leading that effort within the UN system is the World Health Organization (WHO)

www.un.org/en/sections/issues-depth/health/index.html

Who is Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus?

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus (Ge'ez: ቴዎድሮስ አድሓኖም ገብረኢየሱስ; born March 3, 1965) is an Ethiopian politician, academic, and public-health authority who has been Director-General of the World Health Organization since 2017. ... Tedros joined the Ministry of Health in 1986, after graduating from the University of Asmara.

Why is he a controversial figure?

Candidate to Lead the W.H.O. Accused of Covering Up Epidemics

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus in 2016. He has been accused of covering up cholera outbreaks by an associate of a rival for the World Health Organization director-general.Credit...

www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/health/candidate-who-director-general-ethiopia-cholera-outbreaks.html

The guy who covered up outbreaks in the past is now one of the leading figures within the WHO. Despite calling this a global epidemic the WHO does not impose restrictions on traveling and trade

It's like they want the virus to spread all across the globe

There is another post that I am looking for on the Covid thread that presents more about event 201 and I will delete this text when I add it (when I find it :D ).