Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson 18 Oct 2020 00:54 #1

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Below are the posts from the thread started by Flare promoting the pedophile Bishop Williamson. This thread is archived here because Flare is currently censoring the forum and may well remove the evidence.

The thread has also been saved as a html file. ;)

Bishop Williamson: New World Order and Catholicism
truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/70072-bishop-williamson-new-world-order-and-catholicism.html
-
Flare wrote:
Bishop Williamson: New World Order and Catholicism

"If everyone would be Catholic, the jews would not stand a chance as the people would see they would be against God."

Bishop Richard Williamson on his background and views on Catholicism and the New World Order.

Points of discussion:

- Jesus Christ
- The corruption of the Vatican
- 9-11
- Mark of the Beast
- New World Order
- The jews
- The Freemasons
- Multiculturalism
- White genocide
- Islam as a creation by the jews to go against Christianity and the church

(part 1)



(part 2)




Now that sounds like a very extraordinary and one of the last remaining real bishops in this world who is with us down at the bottom of the rabbithole of darkness and chaos, trying to shed some light and save souls.
-
Flare wrote:
Flare wrote:
Now that sounds like a very extraordinary and one of the last remaining real bishops in this world who is with us down at the bottom of the rabbithole of darkness and chaos, trying to shed some light and save souls.

-Roastie wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread. I have mentioned Bishop Williamson on the forum.



"Richard N. Williamson is an English traditionalist Catholic bishop who has been a figure of controversy among the holocaust establishment. Thought police Deborah Lipstadt calls him a “hard-core” denier.] On her 2009 blog, Lipstadt declared that Williamson is “the gift that keeps on giving…I would be happy to never hear of him again.” That statement obviously underscores Lipstadt’s overarching goals for those who do not subscribe to the holocaust religion.

When Bishop Williamson questioned the prevailing notion that Jews were gassed in Auschwitz, fire-breathing dragon Abraham Foxman got straight to the point: “Bishop Williamson must unequivocally acknowledge the full extent of the Holocaust and recognise the fact of the existence of the gas chambers.”

www.veteranstoday.com/2016/08/23/bishop-williamson-kills-the-holocaust-religion/
-
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread. I have mentioned Bishop Williamson on the forum.

If you'd really be thankful, you'd at least had given me a like for it. :)

Because you know... us National Socialists like likes, cause we are likeable people in contrary to the jews. :D
-Flare wrote:
Wether one's religious or not... what a delight it is to listen to this Bishop doing his job in this dark age of chaos and mayhem.

Bishop Williamson on Liberalism & Communism




In my opinion it's dishonest of Renegade Tribune to just brush powerful material like this aside that easily.
-Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread. I have mentioned Bishop Williamson on the forum.

If you'd really be thankful, you'd at least had given me a like for it. :)

Because you know... us National Socialists like likes, cause we are likeable people in contrary to the jews. :D

You sound rather needy there Flare.

Is this better?

-Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Flare wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread. I have mentioned Bishop Williamson on the forum.

If you'd really be thankful, you'd at least had given me a like for it. :)

Because you know... us National Socialists like likes, cause we are likeable people in contrary to the jews. :D

You sound rather needy there Flare.

Is this better?

Mmmm... that feels nice. :D

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
-
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:right: truth-zone.net/forum/search.html?query=richard%20williamson&searchuser=PFIZIPFEI&searchdate=all&childforums=1&limit=5


Voice of Albion w/ Paul Hickman 7-2-14





Kevin McHugh is a British Nationalist who joined John Tyndall’s BNP in the mid 1980’s.
He has stood at the local and Parliamentary level on several occasions.

Paul Hickman (a Pagan) and Kevin McHugh (a Catholic) discuss Bishop Richard Williamson and ‘Vatican II’.


• Kevin’s time in Switzerland training to be a Catholic Priest

• Kevin meets Richard Wiliamson before he was Ordained a Bishop

• Bishop Marcel Lefebvre Ordains Williamson

• Society of St Pius X expels Bishop Williamson for disobedience

• The 2nd Vatican Council – a break from tradition and the Latin Mass

• Bishop Williamson denies the Holocaust on Swedish TV and refuses to recant

• Bishop Richard Williamson legal battles



www.renegadebroadcasting.com/voice-of-albion-w-paul-hickman-7-2-14/


-
Flare wrote:


:D :yup:
-
Flare wrote:
-Flare wrote:
Bishop Williamson: The Beginning of the End

-
Flare wrote:
Aryan Insights: Bishop Williamson on the Importance of Faith



His Excellency Bishop Richard Williamson is our esteemed guest for this episode of Aryan Insights. The Bishop has remained steadfast in his allegiance to the truth in the face of some of the most powerful opposition known to man, the might of the misled hierarchy of the Catholic church, the might of organised Jewry and the might of the German legal system. They have tried everything short of physical torture to make him recant his heretical opinions on gas chamber idolatry yet still he remains steadfast.

The Bishop is not a racial Nationalist or a National Socialist, but he is a seeker of truth and the truth in those areas and the others discussed in this podcast are for most, kept hidden from view. However Christ said that he was The Truth and therefore anyone who truly seeks after it will find him. This is why we have the faculties of logic and reason, so that we can find our way back to God.

The first part of the podcast deals with what is and is not the truth and how a realisation of how complex and inter-dependent the organic truth is, leads us to faith in God. From there an understanding of scripture leads to the conviction that there is only one God and that he came to earth as Christ. It is this faith that gave the martyrs their strength and that gives the Bishop his courage to stand defiant in the face of a maelstrom of lies.

From there we then look at how Christianity shaped Europe and was central to the forming of our European nations. Our ancestors fought for God, not for man, not for ideals and not even for Nationalism. We need to be soldiers of God and not men, if we are to defeat our enemies like our ancestors did when they turned back Islam from Europe.

From the golden age of merry England we then move to the subversion of the aristocracy by Freemasonry and the revolutions that came from it. How the Masons were the Jews’ trojan horse into the establishment, as they were unable to hold office or take part in civil society. How they encouraged Luther and the reformation in order to weaken the church, before infiltrating it in the 20th century and corrupting it at the highest levels.

We look at the fascist alliance that fought against Communism in the east and saved the west from the Bolshevik hordes. Although the Bishop does not think Adolf Hitler was a Christian, he was certainly used by God to halt the advance of the Red Army into western Europe.

After the war open support for the axis nations was political suicide and it was not long before the church was in the hands of the ecumenists and the revolutionaries, intent on spreading liberation theology and the heresies of Vatican Two.

However from the most unexpected quarters a Christian revival would begin after the iron curtain fell and although the current Pope appears to be in a state of delusion, the body of the church remains faithful and awaiting the return of the Lord, knowing that the day of vengeance cannot now be far off.

The Bishop recommends the rosary for efficacy of prayer and as a symbol of unity for the resistance.

Presented by Sven Longshanks with special guest Bishop Williamson

:right: www.radioaryan.com/2018/09/aryan-insights-bishop-williamson-on.html
-
Rocco wrote:
Very good interview. Bishop Williamson makes some very interesting points here. I think its also extremely brave of Bishop Williamson to do an interview with Aryan Radio knowing very well the controversy, and how his enemies could use this to try and smear him. Bishop Williamson is a true Champion of Truth and Free Speech

"Fight for God and the only true Christian Faith and you will be unbeatable" - Bishop Williamson
-
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Very good interview. Bishop Williamson makes some very interesting points here. I think its also extremely brave of Bishop Williamson to do an interview with Aryan Radio knowing very well the controversy, and how his enemies could use this to try and smear him. Bishop Williamson is a true Champion of Truth and Free Speech

"Fight for God and the only true Christian Faith and you will be unbeatable" - Bishop Williamson

^ Yes it's always great to listen to him.

They don't call him the Last Christian Bishop for nothing:

"Nationalism is in between Judaism and Catholicism."

"You should not fight as soldiers for the Nation, but as soldiers of God."


I like how he proves there must be a God (intelligent design) at the beginning of the show.
-Flare wrote:
Bishop Williamson On Modern Music and Degenerate Culture

It is an absolute fact, that the music we listen to, shapes our attitudes, behaviors and has the potential to change our way of thinking in a very profound way. In this audio archive, from Vox Catholica, Bishop Williamson discusses Rock Music, Degenerate Culture and their impact on society. Everything from modern hard rock and electronic music, to the music of the 60's and how that shaped the Baby Boomer generation.

-
Flare wrote:
Reposted the video from Bitchute as youtube has taken it down.






Bitchute link
-
EW wrote:
Flare wrote:

It is an absolute fact, that the music we listen to, shapes our attitudes, behaviors and has the potential to change our way of thinking in a very profound way. In this audio archive, from Vox Catholica, Bishop Williamson discusses Rock Music, Degenerate Culture and their impact on society. Everything from modern hard rock and electronic music, to the music of the 60's and how that shaped the Baby Boomer generation.

"Music directly represents the passions of the soul. If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person." - Aristotle
-
:facepalm:I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Thanks for starting this thread. I have mentioned Bishop Williamson on the forum.
.....

G'day Roastie.

Bishop Williamson has a 'history' .....
-



SSPX Bishops Ordained Known Gay Predator
by Christine Niles • ChurchMilitant.com • May 7, 2020

.....
On learning that Urrutigoity desired to enter the Winona seminary, Morello flew to the United States to denounce him in person.

"His imminent ordination to the major orders obliged me in conscience to write a confidential report to the rector of Winona's seminary, Bishop Williamson, in order to stop the ordination," Morello wrote. "Bishop Williamson made it known to the then-seminarian Urrutigoity so that he could defend himself from our accusations."

"On July 1989 we traveled to Winona, and Bishop Williamson read to us the defense of Father Urrutigoity, defended his 'humility' and accused us of lying," Morello explained. "A few days later, on July 16, 1989, I was expelled from the Society."

Urrutigoity would go on to be ordained a priest, even teaching at the Winona seminary, under the protection of Bp. Richard Williamson.
.....
continued at ..... www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/sspx-protected-ordained-gay-predator
Williamson Protects Pedophile Priest

I call this to your attention, as it is a very serious matter. These are the facts about the pedophile / homosexual Fr. Abraham, who was suspended by the SSPX for his criminal behavior and was installed in the Resistance movement by Bishop Williamson, who insisted he should live in his house.

A summary of what you will find in this article by Gregory Taylor is below.

A priest who is a predatory homosexual pederast guilty of two known delicts, at least one of which was against a legal minor, and who by his own admission is still tempted, and who is thus still a real danger, is brought into the Resistance by Bishop Williamson and is sent by him out onto the Mass circuit alone. This, despite the fact that the priest had already been suspended by the SSPX for precisely this reason, despite the pleas and concerns raised by a number of faithful, despite the priest himself indicating that he is still potentially a danger and that it could happen again, despite the teaching and laws of the Church, the dictates of common sense and, above all, the interests of the common good.

Bishop Faure was approached for help on the matter, but offered no advice, promised no help and finally gave a public gesture of support for Fr. Abraham by saying Mass at his London venue. A small number of faithful who are devoted to Bishop Williamson, although they are aware of the facts concerning Fr. Abraham, are nevertheless keen to promote him for reasons of their own making, and photographs are regularly published on a website operated by them showing Fr. Abraham ministering to unsuspecting souls, leading pilgrimages, etc. These actions only serve to spread and deepen the scandal and, amongst other things, show that silence on our part is no longer helping the interests of the common good.

According to the law of the Church, to say nothing of common sense, this priest should not be functioning as a priest in public any longer. If the current situation continues, disaster, scandal and further damage to the Church, Tradition and the Priesthood are around the corner. Bishop Williamson is deaf to all pleas and the other Bishop associated with him refuse to act. In such circumstances as these, what are the faithful to do?

www.traditioninaction.org/Questions/B857_Jima.html
One Pedophile Priest Replaced by Another

Fr. Ensey, like Fr. Urrutigoity, was protected, educated, ordained and promoted under the watch of the Archbishop and Bishops of the SSPX. Fr. Ensey was made spiritual director at Winona by Bishop Williamson:

“By order of Bishop Williamson, Fr. Ensey replaced Urrutigoity as spiritual advisor for a time at St. Thomas in Winona.” (Rite of Sodomy, p. 996, note 186).
traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/f186_Homo_5.htm
SSPX Covering for Homo-Pedo Priests – Part 2
Urrutigoity Moved to U.S. by Galarreta,
Made a Priest & Professor by Williamson

Patrick Odou

I continue today from my last article to reproduce excerpts of the report written by a group of priests and seminarians at the La Reja seminary in Argentina about the homosexual behavior of seminarian Carlos Urrutigoity. Later, Fr. Andres Morello, the rector of La Reja, sent a full dossier that included this report, to the SSPX general superior Arch. Marcel Lefebvre.
.....
continued at ..... www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/f178_Homo_2.htm
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2020 11:56 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: Change title
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter 18 Oct 2020 01:21 #2

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Here are some more posts that Flare has censored .....

Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

You failed to mention that you are the one doing the censoring EXACTLY like "Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook'.

1 + 1 = 2 after all. :thumbup:

All your posts have been moved to the correct topic, so they haven't been censored.

G'day Censor Flare.

You can spin it anyway you like, everyone knows you have censored this thread in a 'vain' attempt to 'defend' the Roman Catholic Church of pedophiles.
-
Flare wrote:
Nevertheless... you actually should be censored, because you are only making matters worse in this world:

Your willingness to censor forum members that do not 'toe your party line' nor 'bow' to your abuse is well noted. :thumbup:
-
Flare wrote:
the Christ-hating jews are in control and are wrecking the shit out of this planet; especially the West.

You offer no verifiable evidence of your claims, starting with the fact that you cannot prove the existence of "Christ", let alone that anyone 'crucified' this supposed 'Christ'.
-
Flare wrote:
And what are you doing?

Exposing your lies and censorship that mirrors what the Roman Catholic Church does to cover up pedophilia.
-
Flare wrote:
Helping the jews a hand by posting shit about Christianity, of which the Vatican has been infiltrated and subverted by their Freemasons.

I have posted verifiable evidence about the Roman Catholic Church, which only claims to be 'Christian'. The post you censored showed the Roman Catholic Church employing an actively pro LGBT company for their internet propaganda from their website after all.

The 'God' you worship is the same 'Jewish God' of the Jewish religious text commonly called the 'Old Testament' and the 'New testament' is about the supposed Jewish Messiah prophesised in the 'Old Testament' (prophecy states he will be named Immanuel not 'Jesus') who apparently had 12 Jewish 'Disciples'. Your 'church' is supposed started by one of the Jewish 'disciples'.

If it walks and quacks like a Jewish religion ...

It appears that YOU are the one "helping the jews" with their Abrahamic religious mumbo jumbo and by censoring anyone pointing out the Roman Catholic Church's obvious hypocrisy and Jewish foundations and connections.

Catholic means Universal, so it is the Roman Universal Church, nothing about 'christianity' in that label, as in 'Roman Christian Church' ..... Didn't the Romans feed 'christians' to the lions? (or so it is 'claimed')
-
Flare wrote:
You are hands-down the dumbest fuck of this board.

Your continued abuse merely shows you to be abusive.

Repeating it over and over again does not make it true.

That you censor someone that you abuse says everything about you, mirroring the Roman Catholic Church censoring those that they abuse. Two peas in a pod.

After all, it is you that promoted the pedophile enabler Bishop Williamson on this forum.

1 + 1 = 2 :thumbup:
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

Cherry picking to put your spin on it eh. :roll:

Apart from failing to provide any verifiable evidence proving the existence of ":Christ", let alone that anyone 'crucified' this supposed 'Christ", you failed to add religions to the list under Jewish control, which includes the Roman Catholic Church. Surprise, surprise.

I already posted the following information on this thread .....

Fuck off you liberal weed-junkie cunt.

YOU are the one who is cherry picking on literally every topic and the only thing you have left to do is whine and bitch about Christianity.


I am not talking about Jesus Christ here, I'm talking about the JEWS being in control of everything and just provided the evidence for it.

But of course, it was expected that you'd deflect from that topic and start talking about Christianity again... you weasel.

G'day Censor Flare.

The post below clearly shows that I responded to each and every part of your post. So to claim that I am 'cherry picking' is a lie.

The post below shows that you brought "Christ" into the subject and I responded. It is highlighted in red and once again shows you to be lying.

The post you quoted is neatly trimmed to avoid the fully referenced information provided, which is verifiable evidence. You, on the other hand, posted some pictures with no references to the original information that it is supposedly from. No sources means not verifiable evidence.

I also highlighted in the post below the origins of your religious beliefs. In point form ...

1. The 'God' you worship is the Jewish 'God' of the 'Old Testament'.
2. The 'New Testament' is the supposed story of the 'Jewish Messiah' that you call 'Jesus', even though the prophecy in the 'Old Testament' states that the 'Messiah' will be named Immanuel.
3. This supposed messiah, 'Jesus', had 12 Jewish 'Disciples'. Is it a coincidence that there are apparently 12 Jewish Tribes?
4. One of the Jewish 'Disciples' of the supposed messiah 'Jesus' apparently started your religion.

You are welcome to point out the fallacy of any point.

"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us"
Pope Leo X

Here is some more verifiable evidence that I posted earlier in the thread ...


Dragon on a large papal crest in the Vatican museum.
Vatis = diviner,
can = serpent.
Vatican = The Divining Serpent. Knowing the meaning of the word Vatican no one will be surprised that the crest of the Vatican is “a serpent-dragon”.


Coat of Arms of the Vatican
Presented on a Red shield = Rothschild.


Papal audience hall.
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

You failed to mention that you are the one doing the censoring EXACTLY like "Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook'.

1 + 1 = 2 after all. :thumbup:

All your posts have been moved to the correct topic, so they haven't been censored.

G'day Censor Flare.

You can spin it anyway you like, everyone knows you have censored this thread in a 'vain' attempt to 'defend' the Roman Catholic Church of pedophiles.
-
Flare wrote:
Nevertheless... you actually should be censored, because you are only making matters worse in this world:

Your willingness to censor forum members that do not 'toe your party line' nor 'bow' to your abuse is well noted. :thumbup:
-
Flare wrote:
the Christ-hating jews are in control and are wrecking the shit out of this planet; especially the West.

You offer no verifiable evidence of your claims, starting with the fact that you cannot prove the existence of "Christ", let alone that anyone 'crucified' this supposed 'Christ'.
-
Flare wrote:
And what are you doing?

Exposing your lies and censorship that mirrors what the Roman Catholic Church does to cover up pedophilia.
-
Flare wrote:
Helping the jews a hand by posting shit about Christianity, of which the Vatican has been infiltrated and subverted by their Freemasons.

I have posted verifiable evidence about the Roman Catholic Church, which only claims to be 'Christian'. The post you censored showed the Roman Catholic Church employing an actively pro LGBT company for their internet propaganda from their website after all.

The 'God' you worship is the same 'Jewish God' of the Jewish religious text commonly called the 'Old Testament' and the 'New testament' is about the supposed Jewish Messiah prophesised in the 'Old Testament' (prophecy states he will be named Immanuel not 'Jesus') who apparently had 12 Jewish 'Disciples'. Your 'church' is supposed started by one of the Jewish 'disciples'.

If it walks and quacks like a Jewish religion ...

It appears that YOU are the one "helping the jews" with their Abrahamic religious mumbo jumbo and by censoring anyone pointing out the Roman Catholic Church's obvious hypocrisy and Jewish foundations and connections.

Catholic means Universal, so it is the Roman Universal Church, nothing about 'christianity' in that label, as in 'Roman Christian Church'
..... Didn't the Romans feed 'christians' to the lions? (or so it is 'claimed')
-
Flare wrote:
You are hands-down the dumbest fuck of this board.

Your continued abuse merely shows you to be abusive.

Repeating it over and over again does not make it true.

That you censor someone that you abuse says everything about you, mirroring the Roman Catholic Church censoring those that they abuse. Two peas in a pod.

After all, it is you that promoted the pedophile enabler Bishop Williamson on this forum.

1 + 1 = 2 :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 01:25 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: spacing
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter 18 Oct 2020 01:35 #3

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Christian Reality








Censored by Flare from the "What Do Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis" thread
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter 18 Oct 2020 01:37 #4

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Censored by Flare from the "What Do Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis" thread


Removed from the thread because you are spamming a subject in a thread where it doesn't belong to.


Obviously you're not posting it with informative means, you're just doing it because you are a rabid leftist who resorts to annoying people, since you keep getting your ass handed to you over and over again.

-I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

Lying again huh.

It was posted in response to your post in which you posted this imge .....



..... and some BS comment. Which you have deleted to hide the evidence.

Censors are full of lies.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter 18 Oct 2020 02:12 #5

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Flare is censoring posts completely once again,

Posts by - Gloria - Truthspoon - I AM ALL I AM - have been completely deleted from the forum shortly after this thread was started. The posts had originally been censored by removing them from the 'Money' thread that Gloria started onto the 'Garbage can' thread.

Here is part of one post that Flare had quoted and is still in the 'Garbage can' thread ... for the moment ... showing one of the posts that was deleted completely from the forum .....

-
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Gloria.

Thank you for sharing that. :thumbup:

I AM ALL I AM ..... it is always what I use as a forum ID. :P

I was banned from the DI f back in late 2007 ... the admin / mods didn't like me exposing them having multiple ID's. ;) :D

The avatar is ringing a bell, as is the name Grasshopper.. Did you know Mountain?

Mountain was probably one of the last connections that I had with the DI f. She had joined the Infinite Love Forum and was still posting on the DI f. The rest of Infy had pretty much been banned at that stage.

Anyway, a pleasure to know you sunshine and may the best of your past be the worst of your future. :thumbup:


So you sit on Truther boards for more than 15 years, yet you still know Jack-shit about how things work, who's in control, that the White race is being destroyed, that anarchism is total bullshit, and you're still a horrible liberal bong sucking cuck hippie...

Fucking hell.... such an accomplishment takes a very special kind of stupid..

-

The following posts were also censored from the 'Money' thread ...

-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like the material you have been published here, I find it has a lot in common with some of the things I have discovered.

So... now you have started praising the forum's bong sucking antichrist who is pissing all over Christianity and Jesus Christ, while he is promoting degeneracy, occultism and anarchism..?

And you claim to be a Christian?

I heard a while ago from another forum member that you mentioned on the DI forum that you have jewish ancestry? Is that correct?

G'day Censor Flare.

Divide and conquer huh.

You could really put more effort into your insults though. I recall being called 'an attack dog of Satan' back on the DI f. :D

If you really are a christian and 'Jesus' is the 'Truth', then why would you censor a post that exposes the truth about the Roman Catholic Church hiring a 100% pro activist LGBT company?

Why are you silent about your promoting Bishop Williamson, a known pedophile?

Surely a christian would stand against and condemn a known pedophile, right?

Your continued attempts to vilify forum members that do not conform to your belief about Adolf Hitler and National Socialism is monotonous and ultimately boring. When you attempted to justify your abuse of Roastie you claimed to have used the same tactic on Truthspoon and Dots to 'redpill' them into believing your narrative, further claiming, "IT WORKS !!!".

Obviously to one and all is the truth that you are an abuser that attempts to justify your abuse of other forum members. Why?

What do you get out of it?

Are you that insecure within yourself that you require to put others down to feel superior?

It is well known that a superiority complex is a mask for an inferiority complex and all that you do is expose yourself. :thumbup:

Enjoy your next lap around the fishbowl.

-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

You not only leave MrAnderson's posts of abuse on the thread, you join in with him in abusing other forum members.

When those forum members (one being the starter of this thread) chat together in a positive manner you CENSOR the posts.

Was it because I mentioned you promoting the pedophile Bishop Williamson?

There are only a few posts on this whole thread that are actually on topic. So the excuse of the posts not being on topic would be a FUCKING JOKE !!!

Plus the discussion that you censored involved Gloria who started the thread. Why the fuck would you censor her posts in a thread that she started?

Your censoring antics show to everyone that you do not believe in freedom of speech. Which makes you the problem and not the solution.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 02:14 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter 18 Oct 2020 02:58 #6

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3622
  • Likes received: 2181
if that is the case then novum needs to know - last i knew flare was not able to delete posts though he could move them. will await further information on this


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter 18 Oct 2020 03:37 #7

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
Voltaire wrote:
if that is the case then novum needs to know - last i knew flare was not able to delete posts though he could move them. will await further information on this

G'day Voltaire.

I informed Novum about previous censorship, including the post below that has been completely deleted from the forum .....

Flare wrote:
..... pro LGBT, .....

:ponda:

Vatican hires LGBT activist company to create and run new internet news platform
Accenture has a 100% rating from a leading U.S. LGBT activist group.
Wed Dec 20, 2017

Eyebrows are being raised following the announcement that a Vatican official with strong ties to LGBT activists has hired an openly homosexualist digital marketing company to design and manage the Holy See’s new internet news service.

The company, Accenture, is famous worldwide for promoting the homosexual political agenda, winning awards for being the top “gay friendly” employer, and producing videos proposing strategies for promoting “LGBT rights” throughout the world.

Accenture maintains an entire webpage of LGBT “pride” materials and a library of twelve LGBT videos on its website promoting homosexual “inclusion” in its company and in society in general. The company’s enthusiasm for pushing homosexuality was great enough to earn it the award for the most “gay friendly” company in all of Britain in 2013, and for being Ireland’s “best LGBT workplace” in 2016.

The company even signed a brief supporting the homosexual plaintiffs in the Obergefell vs. Hodges decision of the U.S. Supreme Court, which forced all fifty states to recognize gay “marriage.” It also contributes money to the “Human Rights Campaign,” an American gay lobbying organization which has in turn given the company a 100 percent pro-homosexual rating.

The new news service being created by Accenture will be called “Vatican News,” and will consolidate all existing communications channels used by the Vatican, including Vatican Media, Radio Vaticana, and the already-existing Vatican News, leaving only one channel of communications through online media. The beta version of the site can be found here.

continued at ..... www.lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-hires-lgbt-activist-company-to-create-and-run-new-internet-news-pla

:wissl:


.....and was originally posted on the 'What Did Smart people Have To Say About The Nazis' thread.

Moderator functions provide a 'button' to delete posts. I have the same functions in this sub-forum, as do other forum members in their own sub-forums. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2020 03:41 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: typo
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter 19 Oct 2020 23:40 #8

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
G'day.

A correction to what I stated in the post below ...

"Posts by - Gloria - Truthspoon - I AM ALL I AM - have been completely deleted from the forum shortly after this thread was started. The posts had originally been censored by removing them from the 'Money' thread that Gloria started onto the 'Garbage can' thread."

... the posts had been moved again, this time to the 'David Icke Forum' thread, in each instance without any warnings nor announcements of where the posts had disappeared to until it was mentioned by Truthspoon in the 'Money' thread.
-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare is censoring posts completely once again,

Posts by - Gloria - Truthspoon - I AM ALL I AM - have been completely deleted from the forum shortly after this thread was started. The posts had originally been censored by removing them from the 'Money' thread that Gloria started onto the 'Garbage can' thread.

Here is part of one post that Flare had quoted and is still in the 'Garbage can' thread ... for the moment ... showing one of the posts that was deleted completely from the forum .....

-
Flare wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Gloria.

Thank you for sharing that. :thumbup:

I AM ALL I AM ..... it is always what I use as a forum ID. :P

I was banned from the DI f back in late 2007 ... the admin / mods didn't like me exposing them having multiple ID's. ;) :D

The avatar is ringing a bell, as is the name Grasshopper.. Did you know Mountain?

Mountain was probably one of the last connections that I had with the DI f. She had joined the Infinite Love Forum and was still posting on the DI f. The rest of Infy had pretty much been banned at that stage.

Anyway, a pleasure to know you sunshine and may the best of your past be the worst of your future. :thumbup:


So you sit on Truther boards for more than 15 years, yet you still know Jack-shit about how things work, who's in control, that the White race is being destroyed, that anarchism is total bullshit, and you're still a horrible liberal bong sucking cuck hippie...

Fucking hell.... such an accomplishment takes a very special kind of stupid..

-

The following posts were also censored from the 'Money' thread ...

-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I like the material you have been published here, I find it has a lot in common with some of the things I have discovered.

So... now you have started praising the forum's bong sucking antichrist who is pissing all over Christianity and Jesus Christ, while he is promoting degeneracy, occultism and anarchism..?

And you claim to be a Christian?

I heard a while ago from another forum member that you mentioned on the DI forum that you have jewish ancestry? Is that correct?

G'day Censor Flare.

Divide and conquer huh.

You could really put more effort into your insults though. I recall being called 'an attack dog of Satan' back on the DI f. :D

If you really are a christian and 'Jesus' is the 'Truth', then why would you censor a post that exposes the truth about the Roman Catholic Church hiring a 100% pro activist LGBT company?

Why are you silent about your promoting Bishop Williamson, a known pedophile?

Surely a christian would stand against and condemn a known pedophile, right?

Your continued attempts to vilify forum members that do not conform to your belief about Adolf Hitler and National Socialism is monotonous and ultimately boring. When you attempted to justify your abuse of Roastie you claimed to have used the same tactic on Truthspoon and Dots to 'redpill' them into believing your narrative, further claiming, "IT WORKS !!!".

Obviously to one and all is the truth that you are an abuser that attempts to justify your abuse of other forum members. Why?

What do you get out of it?

Are you that insecure within yourself that you require to put others down to feel superior?

It is well known that a superiority complex is a mask for an inferiority complex and all that you do is expose yourself. :thumbup:

Enjoy your next lap around the fishbowl.

-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Censor Flare.

You not only leave MrAnderson's posts of abuse on the thread, you join in with him in abusing other forum members.

When those forum members (one being the starter of this thread) chat together in a positive manner you CENSOR the posts.

Was it because I mentioned you promoting the pedophile Bishop Williamson?

There are only a few posts on this whole thread that are actually on topic. So the excuse of the posts not being on topic would be a FUCKING JOKE !!!

Plus the discussion that you censored involved Gloria who started the thread. Why the fuck would you censor her posts in a thread that she started?

Your censoring antics show to everyone that you do not believe in freedom of speech. Which makes you the problem and not the solution.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flare = Censor & Pedophile Promoter 20 Oct 2020 04:32 #9

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2331
  • Likes received: 726
G'day.

Checking the David Icke Forum thread and this is the first post of those that were moved .....
-
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gloria wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Gloria wrote:
I know Truthspoon from a time when his name was Edelweiss Pirate :cool:
.....

G'day Gloria.

And your forum ID was ... :D

You don't have to answer. ;)

I was qpid ...I had a bald levitating Buddha Baby as an avatar :P
I made it just under 100 posts cause I had some arguments with another member :waa: :gmc:
than I came back as grasshopper with the same avatar.....I dont know who many posts a made then... :larf:

what was your name ?

:)

G'day Gloria.

Thank you for sharing that. :thumbup:

I AM ALL I AM ..... it is always what I use as a forum ID. :P

I was banned from the DI f back in late 2007 ... the admin / mods didn't like me exposing them having multiple ID's. ;) :D

The avatar is ringing a bell, as is the name Grasshopper.. Did you know Mountain?

Mountain was probably one of the last connections that I had with the DI f. She had joined the Infinite Love Forum and was still posting on the DI f. The rest of Infy had pretty much been banned at that stage.

Anyway, a pleasure to know you sunshine and may the best of your past be the worst of your future. :thumbup:

..... note the embedded quotes.

Those posts quoted in the above post are NOT on the David Icke Forum thread.

What happened to those posts?

Where are they?

Have they been deleted?

Were they originally deleted from the 'Garbage can' thread and were not reinstated with the other posts onto the David Icke Forum thread?

It appears that there were posts that were completely deleted after all.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Bishop Williamson: The Original Tribute15.07Wednesday, 18 December 2019
Bishop Williamson: New World Order and Catholicism14.9Saturday, 10 October 2020
Europe poised to censor EVERYTHING7.76Wednesday, 12 September 2018
The readers' editor on…averting accusations of antisemitism - How to teach the media to self censor their reporting7.27Friday, 20 March 2015
Has Flare done a Ball Zax?7.02Friday, 21 October 2016
Mad Jew Bitch Marianne Williamson Leads “Fellow Whites” in a “Prayer of Apology” to Blacks7.01Wednesday, 24 July 2019
The Annabelle & Flare thread6.94Friday, 06 January 2017
The Truthspoon & Flare thread6.94Saturday, 05 January 2019
[deleted] The Truthspoon & Flare thread6.86Monday, 31 December 2018
Breaking news: Flare is a shithead!6.86Thursday, 14 May 2020
Moderators: I AM ALL I AM
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.