Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 29 Aug 2013 10:41 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2013 10:43 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, jonb, Blonde_Bombshell, irongate

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 29 Aug 2013 11:21 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member

What about a mention for the Honourable John Winston Howard, OM

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 29 Aug 2013 13:56 #3

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I loathe George Galloway; can't bear the publicity-mad eejit - but I'll take the truth (especially about Blair and Bush) coming out anywhere and anyhow it can. So I'll watch the doc with a bag over my head (it should be over his head, really, but I can't get the thing through my screen).
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2013 14:10 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, son_of_parrot

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 29 Aug 2013 20:51 #4

• cantata
  • Silver Member
And then there is NO documentary - not yet, not until Galloway et al have done that "money donating for certain rewards" thing that Icke did for his People's Voice set up (but to £50,000 instead of £300,000).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

Last Edit: 29 Aug 2013 20:52 by cantata.

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 30 Aug 2013 03:36 #5

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Scenario: If you had George W Bush, Tony Blair and David Cameron lined up against the wall, and a gun with only one bullet....what would you do?
The pen is mightier than the sword

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 30 Aug 2013 04:15 #6

• jonb
Well the practical answer is stand by the wall and get a three for one shot, but in truth I would walk away, I have no interest in them. This answer surprised me, I really have no interest in them. Personally I'm a bit of a party animal, and I like finding out how all sorts of people tick, so it did surprise me to realize I can see no benefit interacting with them at all.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, cantata

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 30 Aug 2013 07:30 #7

diamondgeezer wrote:
Scenario: If you had George W Bush, Tony Blair and David Cameron lined up against the wall, and a gun with only one bullet....what would you do?
Cameron, then I'd throw the gun at Tony Blair's head and shake GW Bush's hand and congratulate him on decisive action on Iraq. :norty:
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2013 07:30 by Ultimate Seeker ™.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 30 Aug 2013 11:15 #8

• sketti
diamondgeezer wrote:

I'd change the line slightly by making them stand in a row with Blair at the front, Cameron behind him and bush holding up the rear. Then I'd shoot Blair right in the fucking face at point blank range which would take out Cameron too.... as it would be too much to hope that the bullet went through the three of them, I'd then have to club Bush to death with Blairs shoe.
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, cantata, son_of_parrot

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 01 Sep 2013 01:10 #9

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Okay, so I snuckereded onto the Icke forums to see if there was anything about Purrfect George - and lo and behold:

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=254946

T'would seem he's not well thought of there either (mind you, who is if they are not called David Icke?); but there is something sticky about the feel of George...

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 02 Sep 2013 23:22 #10

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I might just give £10 to the film fund though - just to know Blair has something of the truth about what he is and what he's done documented and "out there".

:coffee:

User(s) who Liked this post: Blonde_Bombshell

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 02 Sep 2013 23:24 #11

cantata wrote:
I might just give £10 to the film fund though - just to know Blair has something of the truth about what he is and what he's done documented and "out there".

:coffee:

Me too.

Good thread.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, PFIZIPFEI

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 13:49 #12

• cantata
  • Silver Member
They easily hit over the £50,000 target within time (£55,000 +) so work is starting on the outing of Blair and his killings! YaY! :thumbup:

User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, jonb

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 15:30 #13

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
cantata wrote:
They easily hit over the £50,000 target within time (£55,000 +) so work is starting on the outing of Blair and his killings! YaY! :thumbup:

Great stuff. :)
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2013 15:32 by pheony.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 21:25 #14

• username
How can Blair be outed more though than he is already though? We know the the analyst that they creamed the intelligence they wanted to hear from killed himself but I can't imagine UK intelligence giving up much more. I reckon they run a tighter ship than the US counterparts. I may be proven wrong but wouldn't we have heard it now?

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 21:47 #15

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Well, we'll see up ahead, username. Perhaps the tales told of Blair so far are considered only "mitherings" of the discontent and will carry more kudos and impact coming from a world famous British Member of Parliament, George Galloway, with visual and (promised) official evidence? I dunno. I only paid my £10 in the hope that it will help to fund the silver bullet that kills off the vampire Blair. :D

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 21:53 #16

• username
I lost a big bit of hope when he became peace envoy, it's like all the times I thought i was living in a big joke actually came true a few years after i came to terms with the joke
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2013 21:54 by username.

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 22:00 #17

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Like I say, username, I don't like or trust George Galloway - I think he's sticky! - but I'm prepared to give him a tenner to see if he can "get" Blair. :D Maybe the "Illuminati" have now decided Blair is to be "sacrificed" and George has been promised higher things to do the dastardly deed.... :O

I hope so, anyway. :D Galloway is sticky, but Blair seems to think he's some kind of heart-throb god. (I bet someone once told him he has a nice smile, and we haven't seen the last of his psychopathic grin since).

User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, username

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 22:01 #18

• username
I will just add that i think George Galloway makes a living like the rest of them do, he just does it differently. Maybe I'm wrong mate but don't you reckon he also tells us what he thinks we want to hear?

edit -haha, bit slow on the replies tonight ;) - . not critiscising your ten spot Cantata, i just don't see how Blair can be outed more
Last Edit: 07 Sep 2013 22:03 by username.

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 22:04 #19

• username
cantata wrote:
(I bet someone once told him he has a nice smile, and we haven't seen the last of his psychopathic grin since).

and his wife joined in too!

THE KILLING OF TONY BLAIR 07 Sep 2013 22:13 #20

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Absolutely, username. The guy is sticky, not nearly as "up front" as he wants us to believe. That film of him in Celebrity Big Brother way back in 2005/2006 (when his career had stalled/hit trouble?) lapping milk from a saucer showed me (if not everyone) that there is little he won't do to be and stay "famous". (Incidentally, I don't watch any of that reality tv - I don't watch tv at all - but I saw it on youtube, which no longer makes the clip available or I'd post it here for you to witness the eejit he is). But still, people are easily lead by a known character playing a known role, so he might get something of who and what Blair really is into sleeping heads (my parents' heads and loads of their friends/relatives/generation, for example, who still think of Blair as "a lovely man").