Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Conman still trying to scam the gullible

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 15:05 #1

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Not really around atm. Hope all you folks are well. Sorry if this posted elsewhere, not looked at forum much.

Er hang on...I thought we were originally assured once it was up and running the advertising would kick in and all would be good. But no! Get yourself rummaging around under your mattress grandma - Icke still needs more of YOUR CASH! And don't forget...it's for the little children!!!

What a fucking cunt.

Jello Biafra used to be fond of saying "Don't hate the media - become the media"
David Icke says "Sit passively staring at your computer screen while your conspiracy beliefs are continually reinforced - at your own expense."

Newsflash you despicable con artist - if you gave a fuck, you'd be encouraging people to act for themselves. You'd be telling them to not sit there staring vacantly at youtube having their heads filled with a psychotic mixture of reactionary right wing bullshit, navel gazing hippy shit and weekly world news style tall tales of how aliens from Atlantis probed Uranus.

You ask people to sit there sending you their money - it now transpires indefinitely - so you can spout bilge that in essence tells them to sit there doing fuck all about anything because it will all turn out ok in the end while trying to emotionally blackmail them with claims if they don't they're somehow not making a contribution...for the little children and the world they'll inherit.

This is low. The mask is well and truly off now. Brand Icke now totally overtly wants you to pay upfront for it to sell itself back to you.
Wow Dave - wonder how many units you think your next book will shift now?

What a fucking cunt.
No War But The Class War
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, Hexhammer, cantata, sketti

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 15:13 #2

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
From youtube comments.
I Dont have a lot but I will give what i can to this
I don't earn much......but I'll be doing that fiver a month. The world needs this NOW!
Brilliant will try and donate out of my small funds, so very important everyone gives a little if they possibly can.

Fleecing those of meagre means, selling them the false dream that yet another bunch of conspiracy videos on the net is the path to salvation.

What a fucking cunt.

No War But The Class War
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2013 15:35 by Chuck Random.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, cantata

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 15:53 #3

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Hi my name is diamondgeezer & I know EVERYTHING.....give me all your money so I can help you know everything too..... :roll:

What a wankstain David Icke really is.
The pen is mightier than the sword
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 16:04 #4

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I wonder if this was planned from the outset/? Like he always knew it would be an infinite begging bowl affair.

What a fucking cunt.

No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, cantata, sketti

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 17:45 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Well, he gets all of his ideas from his forum posters, and all the stuff in his books from other writers, and all the sources and stats from other people "who told him things", and his narcissistic confirmation of self importance from a series of channelled High Beings too mighty to bother with the rest of us.... so what else would he do except sit waiting for more people to hand him more stuff, including money.

Chuck - you're missed! Don't be gone long. And your opinion of Icke is heavily seconded by me.

DG - you didn't put an address for all the dosh to get sent to..... :D

Wildhorse - He will need everything all new and shiny.... he is a V.I.P. (in his own skull, anyway).
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 20:17 #6

www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=&authornamef=Sonia+Poulton

She seems a good addition, no problem with her particularly she seems passionate, will be interesting to see what she's going to do with the show, will they just portray the stories in the mainstream in a different/negative light?
Russia Today does this to a degree, Glenn Beck more so:

He cites truth and lies a lot, maybe he'll get a slot on tpv?

Say what you like about the media, about it's superficiality, it's lack of depth etc, in some cases this is true, but I think as the mainstream media is competing with other outlets, it has a vested interest in being as accurate, balanced, objective as possible..You can get biased news of course, the DM is a great example of a biased paper for instance, but you know what you're getting and they report events factually.

Reporting events counter factually is the only thing I can see that could make tpv actually different. apart from likely being the only anti-Western, Anglo-American news channel, unless there are others?
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2013 20:28 by Ultimate Seeker ™.

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 21:07 #7

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Ultimate Seeker ™ wrote:
She seems a good addition, no problem with her particularly she seems passionate, will be interesting to see what she's going to do with the show, will they just portray the stories in the mainstream in a different/negative light?

I think she is a mixed bag. She is good on the persecution of the disabled, but she also comes out with stuff about 'the feminisation of males' and that sort of twaddle.

But I think the point is, why should people be paying to see a journalist who appears on daytime telly and appears less radical than stuff you'd read in the New Statesman when the station is purportedly groundbreaking and VITAL FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN? The real question about her is why the fuck is she associating with Icke? Is work drying up? Does she believe all this moon bullshit?

It remains to be seen how their 'reporters' will act. When faced with unfolding events, will they be sober and impartial or will they follow the conspiracy standard of desperately trying to find anything to scream 'inside job' about? Time will tell.
DM is a great example of a biased paper for instance, but you know what you're getting and they report events factually.

They do have a track record of telling some outright lies. One case is covered in some detail in 'Flat earth news'. Daily Mail watch used to cover some, but that site seems to have died. And funnily enough I once knew someone personally - an old colleague - who the Daily Mail told lies about. He couldn't afford to take legal action. He settled for wearing his 'hated by the Daily Mail' t-shirt a lot.
No War But The Class War
User(s) who Liked this post: Ultimate Seeker ™

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 21:12 #8

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
cantata wrote:
Chuck - you're missed! Don't be gone long. .

Thank you Cantata. It is nice to 'see' you again.
No War But The Class War

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 22:26 #9

• sketti
Chuck Random wrote:

What a fucking cunt.

What a fucking cunt.

What a fucking cunt.

What a fucking cunt.

What a fucking cunt.

What a fucking cunt.

What a fucking cunt.

What a fucking cunt.

:rofl:

:joint:
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
Last Edit: 23 Sep 2013 11:16 by sketti.

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 22:46 #10

• cantata
  • Silver Member
It's a really good point WildHorse makes about his being able to put his messages out on an internet channel for a fraction of the cost (whatever that turns out to be, ad infinitum begging taken into account). People who really want others to know any kind of "truth" they actually believe in do that all the time - it's the getting out of their message and information that counts to them; NOT the garnering of money an.d attention.

But Icke is different. Say one thing, do another; do one thing, say another. And Beg Beg Beg for dosh throughout it all. His "followers" have been asked to fund court case after court case (were any of them actually really in court?) including his fekkin DIVORCE. Pay for it yourself, Icke, like every dumped partner has to.

And now we have his "pushing upward his status by association" with the supposed hiring of a known presenter; to go along with his celebrity "friend" Russell Grant *spits sideways* and his "fan" Alice Walker. How Icke loves being in with the Rich & Famous. Of course, any Rich & Famous person who supports him is OBVIOUSLY not the type of Rich & Famous that makes up the Mind Kontrolled or Illuminati/Elite that are the Rich & Famous who do not support him.

May I suggest to Lizzie Lizard and her Slimey Inheritors that they immediately declare themselves to be "fans" of David Icke - after which he will declare that any and all Royals are Reptilian Illuminati/Elite Scuzzers EXCEPT them.... :D

He's a born failure. Even in his attempt to join "Them" he can't help but name-drop and brown-nose....

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

User(s) who Liked this post: Chuck Random

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 23:41 #11

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
cantata wrote:
It's a really good point WildHorse makes about his being able to put his messages out on an internet channel for a fraction of the cost (whatever that turns out to be, ad infinitum begging taken into account). People who really want others to know any kind of "truth" they actually believe in do that all the time - it's the getting out of their message and information that counts to them; NOT the garnering of money an.d attention.

The gaping flaw in his pitch is the bullshit about 'on the spot' reporting. When big events happen the media report all kinds (stuff that turns out to be wrong inevitably turning out to be part of some conspiracy) because nobody has a fucking clue what's happening and they're all desperate to find stuff to report. Their intrepid people's reporters will be no different.

A big problem with the media is it's obsession with this 24 hour on the spot keep going back to stuff where nothing else has happened bullshit. What is really lacking is quality investigative journalism. This is expensive because it is time consuming but does not require flashy technology and big studios. Icke has the manpower for free but wants to play at being Mr Breaking News like the fucking cunt he is.

A second issue is its under reporting of real stuff that can be reported for next to nothing with a fucking camcorder - like all the protest stuff that doesn't get coverage. Again, Icke doesn't seem to think of this, but wants to play BBC anchorman reporting live what every other cunt is reporting but presumably with some conspiracy spin.

He could do MASSIVE stuff with the money he's got already if he wasn't such a complete tool who's totally up his own arse and who's determined to have a big studio just to definitively prove to Terry Wogan he's not crazy and people do take him seriously.

His "followers" have been asked to fund court case after court case (were any of them actually really in court?) including his fekkin DIVORCE.

BUT SHE WAS A LIZARD!!!!
No War But The Class War

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 23:48 #12

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 22 Sep 2013 23:56 #13

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Mr Breaking Wind, more like. And, yes, I completely forgot that his second wife (who didn't just otch over in bed to make room for the next, like his first wife did) was a LIZARD. Pity he'd never met a Reptilian before (although he talked a lot about them, because someone told him about them) or he might have recognised her for what she was.... yada yada yah.

How does this idiot get away with it? I know that many people who are dissatisfied or thwarted in life want to find explanations (or even, sometimes, excuses) for their being held back and held down; but how can they listen to this half-wit mither the same contradictory rubbish again and again and again and NOT start to cotton on to the lie he is, to the living "King's Clothes" he is?

Or do they? Maybe I belittle the people of his forum? Because, since I've been aware of the DIFs, the membership has predominantly purged and changed over and over along the way. Each new "batch" of members have been fleeced in turn and time before cottoning on and clearing off.

No wonder, of all the "leaders" in the world.... only Icke has the temerity to openly call The Public "sheep".

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 23 Sep 2013 00:08 #14

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
How does this idiot get away with it?

Because the world is full of gullible idiots cantata.

And guess what? Icke isn't one of them. ;) he is a very clever & exploitative man...

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 23 Sep 2013 00:13 #15

• Chuck Random
  • Voluntarily Inactive
cantata wrote:
No wonder, of all the "leaders" in the world.... only Icke has the temerity to openly call The Public "sheep".

LOL - excellent point. The conspiracy elite do tend to have a contempt for the general public that would make the poshest public school MP blush.
Icke is hardcore though.
How many world leaders have fucked a LIZARD?
No War But The Class War

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 23 Sep 2013 00:30 #16

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Chuck Random wrote:
How many world leaders have fucked a LIZARD?

Well lets see....there's Blair of course....Cherie deffo has scales somewhere....

And as for George W.... :roll:

www.rense.com/general77/acrow.htm

Was Aleister Crowley
Barbara Bush's Father?

Pauline Pierce was friends with Aleister Crowley, maybe more than friends. Pauline had a reputation of being a bit on the wild-side in the 20's. It's been reported that she and Aleister were in France together around September/October of 1924. Upon return to America and her boyfriend here, Pauline gave birth to Barbara Pierce. Fearing retaliation from James I, the Pierces changed their name from Percy to hide from their involvement in the "Gun Powder Plot" of 1605, starring Thomas Percy, Robert Catesby, and, of course, Guy Fawkes, the fall guy. We actually get the word, guy, from Guy Fawkes. He was also known as Guido, but I digress. The "Gun Powder Plot" was designed to make James I of Biblical fame, harsher on the Catholics, for he was the target of all that gun powder. With a few plot twists, Lord Robert Cecil, the Earl of Salisbury and Venetian Intelligence, councilor to James, informed him of the plot. Cecil was behind the plot. Guy Fawkes took the fall. He was the Timothy Mc Veigh of his time.

For those of you that believe it would make an impact to dress as this patsy, it would do better to use your own imagination rather than that provided by the magician's wand.

Even now, few understand that plot: Guy was no fox but a dupe ensnared by the chief minister himself in a madcap scheme to blow up King and Parliament. The real plot was royally successful: to invent a pretext for war with Spain. This fraud was the foundation of the British Empire.

Fawkes was discovered and arrested during a raid on the cellar in the early morning of 5 November. Catesby and Percy were cut down in the process and killed on the spot. Guy was immediately taken to the Tower of London and tortured over the next few days, after special permission to do so had been granted by the King. On 31 January, Fawkes, and a number of others implicated in the conspiracy, were tried in Westminster Hall, and after being found guilty, were taken to Old Palace Yard in Westminster and St. Paul's Yard, where they were hanged, drawn, and quartered. Fawkes cheated this fate in a way: though weakened by torture, he jumped from the gallows and snapped his neck rather than being hanged until almost dead.

Quite simply, all the fireworks are to celebrate the torture and execution of Mr. Fawkes, who, along with several other Catholics, conspired to blow up Parliamentor did they? It seems that the "gun powder" was corn powder and would not have exploded. The "Hidden Hand" was behind the works and the Wizard of Oz is Lord Robert Cecil, the Earl of Salisbury and Venetian Intelligence.

Venice needed England to war with Spain to keep the money rolling in. They were the CIA of their day. So why did I start this with Pauline Pierce, you ask? Pauline Pierce, after sexcapades with Aleister Crowley, gave birth to Barbara Pierce who became Barbara Bush, who gave birth to none other than, George VV Bush, Aleister's grand-son. Barbara Pierce is a descendant of President Franklin Pierce, Sr (not a Freemason), who is a descendant of Thomas Percy who tried to blow up the Parliament and King James I. Franklin Pierce lost favor over wanting to keep slavery alive and was replaced by James Buchanan (Freemason) who is a descendant of James I and both James are accused of being homosexual.

You couldn't make this stuff up!

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 23 Sep 2013 00:31 #17

• cantata
  • Silver Member
diamondgeezer wrote:
How does this idiot get away with it?

Because the world is full of gullible idiots cantata.

And guess what? Icke isn't one of them. ;) he is a very clever & exploitative man...

I'd argue with the use of "clever", DG. It doesn't take "clever" to know that many, many people are under the hammer and feeling disgruntled and actually seeing that as a business opportunity under the guise of wanting to help. That's how Abusers work, not Clever people.

User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 23 Sep 2013 00:41 #18

• jonb
I| have observed that in those climbing the ladder, there seems to be a common wish to show contempt for those below them.

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 23 Sep 2013 00:50 #19

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
cantata wrote:
I'd argue with the use of "clever", DG. It doesn't take "clever" to know that many, many people are under the hammer and feeling disgruntled and actually seeing that as a business opportunity under the guise of wanting to help. That's how Abusers work, not Clever people.

He's clever cantata, make no mistake about that.

All the people that run this world (and I mean the real faceless powers, not the idiot 'politicians you see on the telly) are clever.

Rule number 1.....don't underestimate these people. Rule number 2.....cleverness doesn't necessarily mean good.

Conman still trying to scam the gullible 23 Sep 2013 01:01 #20

• jonb
diamondgeezer wrote:
All the people that run this world (and I mean the real faceless powers, not the idiot 'politicians you see on the telly) are clever.

Actually this is not what I see. Yes they are driven to control, and they have many strategies to retain that control, but that in my mind I would not define that as clever. The Powers that be, it seems to me are actually very poor at dealing with new situations, this lacking of an ability to adapt, or create I have found as a marked feature of the governing classes.