Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: David Icke - The Peoples Voice

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 12 Sep 2014 17:46 #1981

• SilvaRizla
  • Fresh Member
Zephirop wrote:
Rizla...just a suggestion...you should put your questions in a different colour...its quite hard to distinguish right now.

Computers down atm mate so I'm stuck with my phone so could only manage a copy paste from the email. I'm going to tidy it up when I can
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 12 Sep 2014 17:58 #1982

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Icke has always been con -opp. His purpose was too sheep pen they newly aware into lalaland - first it was reppies. then hollow moon ( and moon men)
holographic universe s', the list is endless - always keep the big lie alive that the german people and Hitler were demonic / that the hollowcost happened - that was his job . Why else did the ADL back down from their lawsuit against him ? They were told to back off.
Whatever, Sean did - they are all playing out a game to cover Icke's ass . Icke just isn't that stupid to have unintentionally created such a low class content platform as PTV - if it was genuine - It was obvious from the start how doomed it was and the fundraising just went on and on and on.......... :wissl:
He and Jones are 2 of a kind .
Rothchilde zionism ? that came a little late in the game - it's a circus - 80% truth / 20 % lalaland and hide the truth about WW1 and 2 ( esp 2)......
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2014 18:03 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 12 Sep 2014 17:59 #1983

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Conclusion - Icke is poor at dot connecting. It takes one scammer to display another, we're being told that Icke's receiving some type of higher enlightenment or something as to who's doing what and all things archon, only to find out he's being played by some jumped up little tit with an iPhone recording facility.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
User(s) who Liked this post: SilvaRizla

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 12 Sep 2014 18:53 #1984

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Friday wrote:
Icke has always been con -opp. His purpose was too sheep pen they newly aware into lalaland - first it was reppies. then hollow moon ( and moon men).....

Now concave Earth is in the ascendency, I guess kabala is old hat now that it is mainstream MTV etc
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 12 Sep 2014 19:04 #1985

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Friday wrote:
Icke has always been con -opp. His purpose was too sheep pen they newly aware into lalaland - first it was reppies. then hollow moon ( and moon men)
holographic universe s', the list is endless - always keep the big lie alive that the german people and Hitler were demonic / that the hollowcost happened - that was his job . Why else did the ADL back down from their lawsuit against him ? They were told to back off.
Whatever, Sean did - they are all playing out a game to cover Icke's ass . Icke just isn't that stupid to have unintentionally created such a low class content platform as PTV - if it was genuine - It was obvious from the start how doomed it was and the fundraising just went on and on and on.......... :wissl:
He and Jones are 2 of a kind .
Rothchilde zionism ? that came a little late in the game - it's a circus - 80% truth / 20 % lalaland and hide the truth about WW1 and 2 ( esp 2)......

I've often though that Icke & Jones are part of this new age counter culture thing, their roles are to ensure the discontinuation of communities, where your meant to start thinking about your consciousness and how we're all connected into 'we're all one' in that imaginary way, as a easy to do replacement for 'we're all one' in that realistic way, to promote the mind expansion thing at the expense of community religion, no matter which one.
At the expense of working together, helping one another, and promoting family growth, we get this 'nothing is real, it's illusion, we're on another waveband bullshit, do the non compliance dance and jump about like a tit in a trance instead of being a valuable asset to your community.

Astrophysics is a load of crap because Saturn is a transmitter and the moon is either a base or an amplifier for Saturn I forget which is the latest theory for it, in the same time quantum mechanics is correct.

So in one hand main stream science is either corrupt or the scientists are stupid, and on the other hand where main stream science gives scope for Icke to preach illusion with quantum theory then there it's :thumbup:

On the other hand again Isaac Newton must have been wrong about gravity because the moon is hollow thus it's not dense enough to provide adequate pull to either maintain it's orbit nor drag the tide, actually we're all floating about because we're just particles in a wavelength so gravity does not exist as there's only space dust and no clumps, nothing is pulling the dust together.

So when someone hits Icke over the head with a brick it does not hurt, pain is an illusion, we make that up because we want to feel uncomfortable.

Btw you know money does not exist right, well just keep sending it anyway right, if you don't believe watch the matrix film all the facts are there.

It's an archon blockbuster.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2014 19:07 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 28 Sep 2014 16:59 #1986

• Daria
  • Fresh Member
A little excerpt from Elissa Hawke's blog on TPV, dated 25/09/2014. It's a long article, but worth reading.

.... One day when I first arrived, Sean said he wanted to take me to a show. He suggested Book Of Mormon, kind of odd, but I agreed to be amicable, even though really I am an introvert and hate going out just for the hell of it. Then Deanna piped up and asked if she could join, to which Sean agreed, and then asked if her lover at the time, Hamilton could join. Sean agreed and we all went out to see, of all my worst nightmares, Billy Eliott.

At the theatre I looked at my ticket and saw the price was 90 effin’ POUNDS. Thats, like $160 dollars, each, and then he bought us all a round of drinks, doubles, which was about 55 pounds and I realised generous Sean had just blown so much money... I just felt sicker and sicker as the night wore on and the pheremones from the audience full of paedophiles were mix mastered by the air con. The next day I asked Deanna, “Who paid for all that... is he taking the piss..?”
To which Deanna replied, “No, Sean is really rich , and generous.. . .”

A week later Deanna was pooncing around bragging about the fact she’s had a 400 dollar facial at the Dorchester, and stole the robe. Once again, paid for by Sean. He is generous. I’ve rarely met people who threw money away like that, to keep their staff happy. For all I know, that is the truth, and Sean paid for these extravagances out of his own pocket.
I wish I did believe it. But I didn’t...

‘Gulp... my friends are taking the piss. It’s not my business, and everything is arbitrary and all that, they have to pay Ludgate for his disorganising shilling 700 quid a week because he’s a professional, but they only cover my barest expenses because I’m an artist who cares more about changing the world than plumping up my own bank account.’ Yawn.

It was not my business how they decide to reward the staff, but i tell you it’s human nature to observe.
TPV was an exciting experiment, I wondered how long till it got compromised, there was a great potential but it was turned. I couldn't stay on in good conscience but I still recognised that others were making great shows and screening good info.

After serious rumination I believe the darker purpose for TPV was to gather a lot of energy from active and vocal “truth seekers”. By energy, I mean time, money, donations, bitcoin, and goodwill; also, perhaps link certain researchers/ citizen journalist/ activists with David for either purpose of discrediting them with the greater public, or, increasing their exposure depending on their willingness to ‘go along to get along’ in the direction those masters want things steered.
I do believe there must be other masters directing, influencing or involved in Sean’s covert control of David. I believe it is no coincidence that someone like Sean with a background at BBC, Big Brother, MTV would end up managing and OWNING 100% of David’s business, by David’s own consent. Then, kicking him off the station, and then use the TPV logo, with David’s name and energy attached, to promote false flag rubbish (like these sound-stage beheadings¨), as real.
We were seemingly steered into the ground by terrible management and mismanagement (theft) of funds. By whom? In this day and age there is a trail of crumbs.........

Read more:
elissahawke.blogspot.gr/2014/09/the-peoples-voice-in-toilet.html
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

David Icke - The Peoples Voice 10 Nov 2014 22:25 #1987

• Charlie
Have it on VERY good authority that during the live recordings of TPV in late 2013 the cocaine use was very common...

more - sanctum.truth-zone.net/forum/david-icke-sub-forum/92260-the-people-s-voice.html?start=11740#237024
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare