Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Is David Icke In The Agenda?

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 17:02 #1

• Annajn
  • Fresh Member
  • Former member of David Ickes Forum. I was annajn.
I did wonder for quite some time now if David Icke is in the agenda or in the Illuminati himself. Everytime I tried to google it it never came up much more than what David have said about the bloodlines and so forth so I wonder if there is anyone here that has more knowledge about the subject?

In this worls people just don't become famous like that. And David Icke became very famous around the world. There must be some kind of force behind all that I belive. Perhaps those that control this world today realized that people was starting to wake up so they needed a weapon to keep mankind at bay and David Icke came along after that.

Sorry for by bad english, english is not my native language.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Mart, Worzel, Generic, Seaic, Macdon

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 17:10 #2

• Generic
  • Fresh Member
Hi Anna, I wonder this myself.

For a long time, I trusted, respected and believed DI - like a lot of did us at one time. But now I very much doubt he is what he claims to be (after all, much of his "work" is stolen or appropriated from others), and I certainly no longer believe he is trustworthy (either in word or deed).

It's very sad :mad:
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2014 17:10 by Generic.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mart, Worzel, Annajn, Seaic, Macdon

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 17:17 #3

• jonb
When I first started looking at this field, because being an artist interested in symbolism, a number of people who I respect deeply started telling me that he was deep in it. The symbolic use of the lion, and the way he uses it for any artist interested in classical iconography cannot be interpreted in any other way. There is a lot out there about his connections, and if Friday was about she has reams of the stuff.
I personally wouldn't say yes or no, (fool or sinner), but I have no trust in that man.
Even if he were not locked into the order, he is still a nasty piece of work.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Mart, Generic, Annajn, Seaic, Macdon

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 17:28 #4

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I really don't know what to think about him... Is he 'in on it'? Maybe, or then maybe not. He might be controlled opposition, or he just might be a moneyhungry megalomaniac who is ok with stealing other people's work without crediting them. Or then, he might be sort of genuine, with quite a lot of disinformation fed to him also. I can only speculate about this.

But how ever things really are, I don't trust him at all. Not after what has happened on his forum and about TPV, and so on.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Mart, Generic, Annajn, Seaic

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 17:40 #5

• Annajn
  • Fresh Member
I did google now and I came to the former white hat blog. He is not the most trust worthy person but what he says about David Icke here sounds closer to the truth that Icke do work for the agenda:

formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/03/10/david-icke-reptilian-shapeshifter-and-disinfo-agent-for-the-rothschild-banking-cabal/

formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/04/15/david-ickes-niece/
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2014 17:42 by Annajn.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mart, Generic

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 17:45 #6

• pheony
  • Voluntarily Inactive
A look back......

User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Worzel, Generic, Annajn

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 19:23 #7

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
He stole loads from Jordan Maxwell in the beginning, using him till they kicked Jordan out of his own company, then david turned round and didnt want the job.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mart, Generic, Annajn

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 19:48 #8

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Paul Tootall wrote:
He stole loads from Jordan Maxwell in the beginning, using him till they kicked Jordan out of his own company, then david turned round and didnt want the job.

Yeah Paul that's something which the "you lot are slagging off DI for the sake of it " brigade need to read up on and put into context and decide for themselves - it's a shabby tale to say the least. Trouble is most will never be aware it ever happened :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps: :sheeps:
except those banned and here I guess :stuck:
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, Mart, Generic, Paul Tootall, Annajn

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 20:26 #9

• Kalki Vishnu
  • Fresh Member
Just watched the David Icke debunked video on youtube and I can safely say Icke is a part of the agenda whether knowingly or unknowingly.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, jonb, Mart, Worzel, Generic, Paul Tootall, Annajn

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 20:41 #10

• Paul Tootall
  • Fresh Member
  • Currently researching things they don't want you to know
Kalki, he has about 75% truth and 25% lies, and lies mixed in with the truthful bit.... just enough to hook people, then destroys it with stupidity to the masses.

Someone really needs to get a message to this Cruedo Mutwa bloke that Icke is a liar ;)
Last Edit: 14 Jan 2014 20:42 by Paul Tootall.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Generic, Annajn

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 14 Jan 2014 21:16 #11

• Annajn
  • Fresh Member
Kalki Vishnu wrote:
Just watched the David Icke debunked video on youtube and I can safely say Icke is a part of the agenda whether knowingly or unknowingly.

I would say knowingly!
User(s) who Liked this post: Worzel

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 00:21 #12

• jonb
As I was about to say before we were interrupted.
If you were running a system of invisible control, and it was starting to get seen, A good strategy would be to place in among the discoverers an individual who says they discovered it first, gains status and can misdirect the group, but without that individual giving out any any information about the controlling body.
Is that David, or a just good definition of what he is?
User(s) who Liked this post: Generic, Annajn, Di

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 00:49 #13

• Straight Shooter
David Icke is no different than Alex Jones...

In the grand scheme their just two guys making money off poor people by making them aware that billionaires control society.

The agenda is wealthy people staying rich at the expense of suffering poor people.

Alex Jones, David Icke and the rest of the "Truth Guru's" don't have any real money.

I don't donate money to these dudes but if others do so be it....
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb, Annajn

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 01:06 #14

• jonb
But in saying that dots, even from a traditional left wing perspective, David's role is to be a distraction from the central view that we don't need the super rich.

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 01:09 #15

• Straight Shooter
jonb wrote:
But in saying that dots, even from a traditional left wing perspective, David's role is to be a distraction from the central view that we don't need the super rich.

Please elaborate on that because from his youtube videos Icke has a long history of being Anti- Monarchy....

With that being said how could he be a distraction from the central view that we don't need the super rich?

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 01:43 #16

• jonb
From a Marxist perspective the simple action of removal of power from an unrepresentative body, and the changing of an economic system, is diverted by Icke into battling with demons and the nature of the matrix and of personal fulfilment to a level that encourages inaction.
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2014 01:44 by jonb.
User(s) who Liked this post: Generic

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 01:54 #17

• Straight Shooter
jonb wrote:
From a Marxist perspective the simple action of removal of power from an unrepresentative body, and the changing of an economic system, is diverted by Icke into battling with demons and the nature of the matrix and of personal fulfilment to a level that encourages inaction.

Ok, i understand what your saying and agree that battling with demons and the nature of the matrix is a distraction from the real problem which is worldwide wealth inequality.
User(s) who Liked this post: Generic

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 02:20 #18

• jonb
My personal perspective is that there is more to do than the simple Marxist analysis, but it is interesting how in action David always says what he personally wants is the way forward, but no other path, Like standing as an MP then pulling out saying change in that direction is not possible, or owning a TV station to overturn TPTB, but that will not have content in support of the lower classes in dispute with TPTB

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 16:30 #19

• Baddoggydown
  • Fresh Member
Annajn wrote:
I did wonder for quite some time now if David Icke is in the agenda or in the Illuminati himself. Everytime I tried to google it it never came up much more than what David have said about the bloodlines and so forth so I wonder if there is anyone here that has more knowledge about the subject?

In this worls people just don't become famous like that. And David Icke became very famous around the world. There must be some kind of force behind all that I belive. Perhaps those that control this world today realized that people was starting to wake up so they needed a weapon to keep mankind at bay and David Icke came along after that.

Sorry for by bad english, english is not my native language.

Hi Anna I think DI has become what he set out to destroy in a sense. This is when I'm being charitable you understand. He wants some sort of mass awakening but only on his terms. Nobody elses idea of how that should happen will do. The problem was he has become a sort of substandard Robespierre/Cromwell (sorry to be overdramatic but the parallels are there) character before any Revolution has happened centering on his enemies and rivals as much or more than tptb.

Is it out of pure unchecked Ego or something less simple?

Is he too ineffectual for tptb to worry about? The Reptile/Moon/Hologram stuff is no threat to them even if Icke arranged a mass protest about it they'd yawn. BUT keeping a quickly growing mass of disconnected malcontents distracted enough from hanging bankers and putting mp's heads on spikes is tptb's license to carry on without watching their step. He definitely helps not hinders the System as far as that goes.

Bilderbergfest or whatever it was called was fascinating to me. A festival arranged by extremely spooky people to diffuse true protests. The Police were so underused they made up for the lack of violence in the G8 protests. And the star of the show was Icke who announced within days of that wholly infiltrated/orchestrated event announced TPV. I really was suspicious at that point not so much now. I'm sure that Ickes ego is incredibly easy to massage so spooks fluffing him up with the idea for a tv channel is easy to imagine happening.

What has surprised me is that mysterious benefactors haven't stepped in to "Help" (as far as we know) and taken over. As it is Icke is quite easy to see as a fraud,conman and liar right now tptb have lost an opportunity to subvert yet another truther media outlet. Had TPV been a spooky enterprise it would have been a success good programmes good content smoothly run and suspiciously within budget. I believe so anyway. It's this total shambles that makes me think Icke may not be part of the Agenda although other Spooky people like David Shayler maybe Bradley Manning have suicided their credibility in the hopes they don't get murdered may think so.

So what are we to think? My feeling right now is that TPV is a vanity project a folly badly thought out but sounds incredibly grand on the sole virtue of being well known Icke thought he could pull it off but it's going tits up so it's grab everything but the sink before the project comes crashing down. He won't be out of pocket but will have lost influence goodwill and respect. Pretty shoddy if he's a spook. After all they want useful idiots not useless idiots.
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2014 16:32 by Baddoggydown.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Annajn

Is David Icke In The Agenda? 15 Jan 2014 16:44 #20

• Straight Shooter
Baddoggydown wrote:

Bilderbergfest or whatever it was called was fascinating to me. A festival arranged by extremely spooky people to diffuse true protests. The Police were so underused they made up for the lack of violence in the G8 protests.

Please explain what you mean by this?
Last Edit: 15 Jan 2014 16:44 by ...........