Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''.

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 09 May 2014 16:32 #1

Shall we start with David Icke?

The thing with David Icke and all of the other certified ''gurus'' that are apparently exposing the New World Order, is they associate all the evils of the NWO with EVERYTHING in our current system, which encourages people to rise up and rebel against everything, including what still remains in place which is good, throwing the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak. Out with the old and in with the new (the new age). Everything to do with traditional values i.e family values etc, is being equated with the 'evil' of the old system. When has Icke ever stood up for any of these things? All Icke does if feed people some uncomfortable truths mixed with lies and absurdities. Steering his followers in the wrong direction. This shouldn't come as any real surprise though, it's obvious that they would have their plants out there, in an attempt to confuse, deceive and mislead. It just takes a bit of discernment to see through the MO of people like David Icke. The paradox is they know they have to provide a fair amount of truth to look credible, so the less discerning ''truthers'' will not be able to comprehend that they're actually being conned. How could somebody who tells me the truth be a liar and out to con me at the same time right? It's all very clever, that said cracks will always begin to show in the end.

Of all the nonsensical conspiracy theorists and endless conspiracy theories out there, David Icke just about trumps them all. Who in their right mind is going to listen to somebody who says the moon is a ''death star'', or a hollow spaceship full of reptilians? Sure I think he should have the freedom to write about his nonsense, but that doesn't make any of his ludicrous theories any less pathetic. Sadly no amount of debunking Icke's hoopla is going to stop his most ardent fans from thinking he's some sort of messiah or something. Icke fails many litmus tests. Has he ever be thrown in prison for his views? No. Icke lives a comfortable life supposedly ''exposing'' the secret rulers, which consist mainly of ridiculous theories.

Verdict: Icke is a con man.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 16:58 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, SPIGot, Seaic, peacenik

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 09 May 2014 18:48 #2

I certainly don't agree with everything said in the essay below, however it's worth posting because it contains a few gems of information, and food for thought on those who are leading the so called alternative media.

Pied Pipers Of The Truth Movement: Where Exactly Are They Trying To Lead Us?

Several of the previous articles on this blog have looked at the possibility that at least some of the high profile, celebrity, anti-New World Order researchers or campaigners are not quite what they seem. Others have also written on this subject as more people come to suspect that many of these 'truthers' are either shills or controlled opposition or at the very least deceived themselves into furthering the broader 'New World Order' agenda. Although it can't hope to be a definitive summary of what it is happening in this regard, this article will try to look at just a few of the conclusions that can be reached from this realisation.

The first and perhaps most obvious conclusion we can reach is that a degree of disinformation is being purposefully disseminated. It's not hard to see why this should be occurring. As the real agenda is being pursued it serves to confuse and divide those alert enough to know that something very wrong is taking place. Confusion is created by offering differing points of view as to what is happening. In the process any real truth tends to get lost in the haze of disinformation. That's not to say a deeper understanding can't be achieved but just that it's a much harder task.

We can certainly see how the above plays out in the mainstream press and media and I think it would be naive to think that the' so called' alternative media' is any different. As quoted before on this blog and many times elsewhere, Lenin said, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves". There's little doubt that this is happening, all that's open to debate is the scale of it. 'Controlling the opposition' allows several things to happen. What information is revealed and how and when it is done so, is determined by the very force that is supposedly being 'exposed'. There's been such a great amount of previously 'suppressed' information revealed in recent years that it begs the question why and why now? Not all the information being 'released' can be classified as disinformation, not by a long way. So what is the role being played by the likes of David Icke, Ian R Crane, Charlie Veitch and others?

To some degree, particularly with regards to Icke, the role seems to be to bring the very idea of there being a 'conspiracy' of any sorts into disrepute. There is plenty in Icke's lectures that is verifiably true. However it gets mixed in with outlandish claims about the 'elite', including the British royal family, as being 'shape shifting lizards'. Throw in some other, equally strange, claims such as the moon being an artificial construct that serves as a base for a group of extraterrestrials that has been manipulating humanity for 'aeons' and it's easy to see why any talk of a 'New World Order' is ridiculed by so many people. That's not to say that Icke and others like him, still don't attract many followers. Those prepared to ignore the doubts and ridicule and listen to what he has to say at his frequent lectures, or read one of his many books, are treated to an alternative version of 'reality' that is made to seem highly plausible, if not true. This is precisely because much of what Icke exposes and talks about is based on the truth. This begs the question, why reveal all this now when it would appear to be of more benefit to keep it all suppressed?

My suspicion or hypothesis, as I've partly discussed before, is that much of what purports to be the 'anti-NWO truth movement' is little more than a psy(chological)-op(eration) designed to do several things. Before we look at what those might be we should clarify what is meant by the 'anti-NWO truth movement'. Not only are many of the celebrity 'truth' leaders' controlled but so, it appears, are many of the 'alternative' news outlets, let alone the mainstream media ones. Information is fed through these 'sources' into the broader 'truth' movement where it is either regurgitated or commented on by the many other bloggers (myself included), researchers or activists that are attempting to resist the 'New World Order'. The distinction then, is between the general 'anti-NWO truth movement' and those with a much higher profile. The one's that are selling books and DVD's, touring the world giving lectures or who even have their own iPhone app. None of which would be likely or even possible if they truly were a real threat to the established order.

As said previously, it appears that much is being 'exposed' on purpose. Writer Michael Hoffman suggests that this is something called the 'Revelation of the Method', the purpose of which is the implied consent of the populace. Hoffman's claim is that:

"…if no resistance is raised when they reveal the truth, the cryptocracy is free to continue to follow their satanic precept, 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.' In other words, when the cryptocracy reveal their evil manipulations and the majority of the people don't care, it's checkmate."

This theory has more merit if we take the agenda that is unfolding at face value. That is, broadly speaking, that the New World Order develops as expected without any concealed twists or deceptions. It is though likely to be at least a part of how things are being played out. I've discussed many of the subjects related to, what is best described as the NWO, with lots of different people. Even with those who have shown an interest and not dismissed the idea completely, there aren't any that have continued to look into things to any real degree. The idea is that by not resisting or even being so traumatised by events that we accept their 'solutions', we have made our choice. That is we have chosen by our own free will the new, Luciferian/Satanic, system being presented to us, though of course it may welll be disguised as something wonderful and the solution to all the problems They created in the first place. revolutionharry.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/pied-pipers-of-truth-movement-where.html
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 18:55 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, peacenik

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 09 May 2014 19:20 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
yes Zorro - I think he's also a 'protected' and 'directed' con man.
Legal suits he's solicited funds for - his books right's were allegedly stolen ( and as a side note Icky pilfered info from Jordan Maxwell , saying he would give him credot and didn't - who too was under the same attack over the ownership of his work but so far I don't think Maxwell got his back - ) Icky did- IF the story that Icky's were 'stolen' is true - he raked in funds for that. Then came the Canadian ADL scumbag who wanted to sue icky - calling the jews the reptiles - well their masters' called that on off and again Icky pocked the legal funds........Icky is far more use to them than Maxwell ( who I don't believe either , mixing truth and fiction) . But very telling that the ADL were told to lay off Icky. Icy's function of corralling the half wake and falling for his increasingly pathetic theories over the last few years since the reppies keeps so many in a coma to the truth.
Icky makes a ton of money - just at one conference alone , I reckon his fee's and dvd; racked in a few grand and to date he must be worth at least a couple million or ore one way or another...... well paid for a pretty fun life really.
But Zorro and others' have it nailed - it's true purpose - to actually promote not inhibit social decay and a totalitarian control on free speech- that is obvious with how we see the mods operate....and that PTV for the idiots ...main purpose - keep the truth of ww1 and 2 down - keep the rest in lalaland , promote gay and bi 's ....yes- he's a fraud - he's their pied piper. It'll all been a scam for yrs to make us think that he was under attack when he wasn't.
Just read all the links o the other Icke exposure pages - so many well wriiten exposures - yes , people do know and have done so for yrs.
The BIGGEST SECRET is that these so called power centres - the Crown ( which they are now the family of and still killing off the best and forcing them to abdicate) the Vatican and Wash DC are already under their control and we're being primed for desecration .....so what was the big secret really? .......the one he doesn't tell us and that we are all humanity - yes , another code for multi culturalism and equality - cultural marxism........ok - next on the list - cus it is quite a long one. Little wonder it's big biz now. But what gets me is seieing how many will go only so far down the rabbit hole and stop at the point they are called anti- semetic , fascist or racist - this is the stranglehold one has to push through.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Shills and Half-Truthers 27 Nov 2014 11:07 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Shills and Half-Truthers

“Would that I could discover Truth as easily as I can uncover falsehood.”

~ Cicero ‘De Natura Deoram (44 B.C.)

This term refers to dis-info agents. Those that propagate disinformation (deliberate propaganda) as opposed to misinformation which is just wrong information spread by repeaters who are ignorant on the facts. Disinformation is sometimes referred to as counter intelligence. Shills are sometimes referred to as gatekeepers.

Their purpose is to distract, deceive, disengage, discredit, disempower.

All these people provide 85-95% Truth and then once gained your trust, take you off in the wrong direction with nonsense such as shape-shifting reptilians, crop circles, big foot, UFOs, Lockness monster, etc. These are fabricated nonsense which should be avoided. There are of course UFOs, you may have even seen them yourself, but all the intensive searching for Truth over the last 6/7 years tells me that they are man-made.

These shills are EXTREMELY dangerous to the cause!! They keep us contained in large dis-info nets to contain, de-fuse, suppress and dissolve the Truth. They keep potential Truthers from looking at the Jew agenda and all the time they are helping the elite Jews to kill time and therefore kill us! Precious time we don’t have.

Many people have said to me “Yea well they do give a lot of good information out and they are helping people realise there is an agenda”. I won’t buy into this argument whatsoever. Yes I know there are some of us who are able to escape this dis-info net, but we are small in numbers in relative terms.

“Anyone who stands in the way of Truth, at any level
and does not actively propagate the Truth they know
and resist this tyranny at some level,
is helping to create death, destruction and suffering.
Therefore they are on the side of darkness and a traitor to humanity.”

~ Digger

The other purpose of these dis-agents is to keep us in this scared rabbit in the headlights mode. “What can little ol me do?” They will bombard you with scary info which is to keep us feeling dis-empowered. They will bang on all day about the problems of the agenda, even if Icke talks about “Rothschild Zionism”, he still keeps us thinking along the lines of the poor innocent victim Jews and those evil nazis. This is pure 100% disinformation! Please see the amazing work of both www.zioncrimefactory.com and www.spingola.com for a more accurate take on WW2 and those ‘evil’ Nazis.

Another analogy is to try to view all of this truth-seeking like orienteering, in that we only need to be one or two degrees off course and we can easily miss our destination or target. So it matters not how much good information and accurate facts they are plying us with, because the point is they ultimately are keeping us away from finding the treasure. None of these shills are outright saying “IT’S THE JEWS”.

In my humble opinion all these individuals are either shills or compromised half-Truthers

Alan Watt Woffles on for eternity, but dares not mention Jews in the whole conspiracy. Connects up with Alex Jones.

Alex Jones and his associates Prison Planet, etc. Very dangerous to Truth. His wife and children are Jewish. Aggressive fear-based material. Comes out with real clangers such as “The Arabs run Hollywood”

Anthony Hilder Same old story, prattles on about the NWO/Illuminati and makes money from flogging his videos.

Benjamin Fulford Listen to audio below.

Dr Bill Deagle Absolutely laughable material. Shil shill shill!!

Brian Gerrish Exposes Common Purpose and publishes his newspaper The UK Column; which is funded by Sheila Butler who is the daughter of Lord Kitchener, who set up concentration camps in the Boar War. And Sheila funds the BNP. Never touches the kosher side.

I have met Brian several times and chatted with him at length, in the early days before I was Jew-wise.

Brian also has a Jewish woman working for him (Kate), who posts what I feel is relatively Islamaphobic content. Is she another Jewish infiltrator? Does she filter his post? He also attended an award ceremony at a Scientology centre in Sussex to receive an award ‘for his efforts’. I know somebody who witnessed this. Why on earth would anyone aware of this agenda attend such an event? Why would he accept an award?? Surely it is not about this. Not only that, anyone even slightly aware of this agenda should be aware that Scientology is a mind control sect which and would have no association with it.

He also has been on the Alex Jones show. Of course this alone does not mean he is a shill, as perhaps he just wanted exposure of his work. However I’m staggered he could not see through Jones. He also has had an interview with David Icke. Again this would not necesarily mean he is a shill. However I feel it is important to observe who people associate with.

diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/2012/09/27/10-reasons-why-im-sure-brian-gerrish-is-a-shill/

Charlie Veitch Jewish guy conditioning truthers to hug police officers, to love our adversaries in a new age fashion. He also now believes in the official 9/11 media story.

truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60460-charlie-veitch-wannabe-actor-and-plant-exposed.html

Charlie Sheen Half Truther and mate of Alex Jones.

Christopher Bollyn As Jeff Rence. Linked up with Daryl Bradford Smith at one time and tried to side track Daryl.

David Icke aka Mr Lizard. [Please see my essay below ‘Icke Synopsis’] The main thing with Icke is you just have to look who he associates with.

diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/2013/05/16/not-to-be-taken-seriously/

David Wilcock Please listen to audio below. He is involved with the dodgy Project Camelot crowd.

Dylan Avery Jewish producer of the film ‘Loose Change’. All half Truths.

Eric Hufshmid Jew who infiltrated Daryl Bradford Smith from www.iamthewitness.com

Eric Von Phelps from ‘Vatican Assassins’ who blames the Vatican/Jesuits & Black pope etc for everything the Jews do including writing the Protocals of Zion. Ha- if it wasn’t so serious.

Gerald Celente Gives consistant inaccurate information regarding financial forecasts. NEVER talks about Jewish usury all the time he discusses the financial markets. Quite incredible really.

Glen Greenwood (tribe member) actingas a dis-info agent.

Gordon Duff Simply insane. Dis-agent.

Henrey Mackow Jew, giving half truths and distorted facts.

Ian Crane Ditto, does not touch the Jewish connection, despite skimming over zionism. His son works for a think tank!

J. Speer Williams Propagates anti-Hitler rhetoric. Claiming Hitler was a zionist asset.

Jack Blood
More half truth and dis-info

James Corbett from the Corbett Report. Same story as Gerald Celente really. Icke prototes his work.

Jason Bermas Jewish producer of film ‘Loose Change’. Full of half Truths.

Jeff Rence aka Mr Hairdo. Another egoist in the movement, propagating half truths and dis-info

Jesse Ventura Buddies up with Jones. never mentions the J word in the whole conspiracy…therefore has a TV programme on conspiracies. Utter bollocks.

Jim Marrs Again talks all the time about the NWO, but will never touch the J word

Jonathon Kay (Jew) Total shill exposing his dis-info on 9/11

Jordon Maxwell Mentions everything accept the Jews. Goes along with Zecharia Sutchin’s material of the Annunakis.

Korey Rowe Jewish producer of ‘Loose Change’. The film is full of half Truths. Not one mention of Jewish involement throughout it.

Lindsey Williams Another shill boy. All woffle and no substance. Just a gap filler. His favorite quote: “Get yer pen and paper ready – take this date down.”

Luke Rudkowski From ‘wearechange’. It’s just one of those coincidences that he slips into every high-profile meeting again and again and again. Always just happening to get a short few words from the top. I ‘think’ he is Jewish.

Max Keiser Think he is Jewish?? Gives innacute information and never ever mentions Jewish involvement.

Michael Savage (a Jew whose real name is Michael Meiner) Dis-info agent

Michael Tsarion Alien galactic nonsense

Mike Rivero Another Jew distributing half Truths/disinfo.

Project Camelot team The all-inclusive couple, where everything goes. They are not selective in who/what they research.

Red Ice Creations They ‘all-inclusive’ – everything goes. No discernment in their information. From aliens, to crop circles and all the other conspiracy ‘theories’

Rob Ravero Half Truther

Steve Qyayle Clear dis-info, steering people away from the judaic angle

Stewart Swerdlow Dodgy dis-info. Charges extortionate fees to propagate half-Truths. I think he may be Jewish??

Ted Gunderson Dodgy half Truth. In alignment with Alex Jones

The Young Turks Total shills, playing the kosher fiddle

Webster Tarpley Another half-Truther who just will not mention the magic J word. Yet makes a career from his work.

William Cooper I can’t tell if he was a total dis-agent, or just got caught up in a lot of mis-info BS. He’s dead now. He was shot on his porch.

Zecharia Sitchin propagates the Annunaki myth

Politicians/organisations and channels which appear to be batting for the Khazarian camp:

Al Jazzera – More half Truths

The British Constitution Group
They will never touch the ‘J’ word.

Antiwar.com – half Truths

Democracy Now! More distraction. Why would we want democracy? Democracy is an invention of the JCN to control us, under the guise of giving us choice. More Orwelian distraction. More deception.

George Galloway He ‘still’ propagates the 9/11 story, yet suppossedly supports Muslims – ha!

Neturei Karta a group of orthodox KJ trying to espouse that there is a definitive difference between zionism and judaism

Noam Chomsky a KJ controlling the dissent

Norman Finklestein a KJ controlling the dissent

Ron Paul ronpauldebunked.wordpress.com/

Russian Television More half Truth

wearechange – Various groups. Bang on about the problems but never mention the Jews behind the problems. See Luke Rudkowski This does not mean the people at the lower levels are shills, they have just been hoodwinked.

bethechange group. Same as wearechange

Vladimir Putin

diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/puppet-putin/#more-6660

www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/22/252130/putin-seals-russias-membership-into-wto/

SO LONG AS WE TRUTHERS CONTINUE TO AVOID TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH
AND NOT GET TO THE ROOT CAUSE OF THIS AGENDA – WHICH MEANS EXPOSING
THE JEWISH HEGEMONY, THEY WILL CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR CRIMES
AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER WITHIN THEIR JEW WORLD ORDER

Source
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, SPIGot

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 27 Nov 2014 11:24 #5

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
"William Cooper I can’t tell if he was a total dis-agent, or just got caught up in a lot of mis-info BS. He’s dead now. He was shot on his porch." He called out Alex Jones on air. He also called out your DI as a complete BULLSHIT artist. Mr. Cooper then made THEE call on 9/11 & who the blame would be laid upon. THEN later that year AFTER 91// he was gunned down at his home. What have you called? Name ONE on this board nor any other that had Bill Clinton call them the most Dangerous man in America and they wind up dead for their efforts.
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 27 Nov 2014 14:07 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wiikkidd wrote:
Bill Clinton call them the most Dangerous man in America and they wind up dead for their efforts.

I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 27 Nov 2014 15:47 #7

• Exorcist
Tribal member and "fake" revisionist actor David Cole

He was instructed and sanctioned by the Tribe to confirm the Holocaust was a lie.
He then acted the part of the "persecuted good guy" hamming up his fear of "fake" threats and "fake" intimidation broadcast extensively by the Tribal controlled Media.
He then disappeared into the extremely well paid false identity prepared for him by his Tribal co-conspirators and later resurfaced to gloat and mock the people who had been influenced and fooled by this Tribal "fear porn" psy-op. The purpose of the exercise was to deter people from openly questioning the Holohoax Lie by planting the psychological "paranoia meme" of dire consequences for Holocaust deniers.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2014 16:04 by Exorcist.

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 27 Nov 2014 16:30 #8

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Exorcist wrote:

He was instructed and sanctioned by the Tribe to confirm the Holocaust was a lie.
He then acted the part of the "persecuted good guy" hamming up his fear of "fake" threats and "fake" intimidation broadcast extensively by the Tribal controlled Media.
He then disappeared into the extremely well paid false identity prepared for him by his Tribal co-conspirators and later resurfaced to gloat and mock the people who had been influenced and fooled by this Tribal "fear porn" psy-op. The purpose of the exercise was to deter people from openly questioning the Holohoax Lie by planting the psychological "paranoia meme" of dire consequences for Holocaust deniers.

This may be perceived as such by anglo-saxons, but the reality is, what you say has been a reality in Germany/Austria and all over Europe for the last 69 years.
Look at Faurisson, he was beaten up by the same thugs who threatened Cole.

Cole did with his interview with Dr Piper a very hard hitting blow to the enforced lie.
If he had been just another jew plant, he would have done a big disservice to his masters.
The Piper interview is priceless.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2014 16:31 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, rodin

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 27 Nov 2014 19:34 #9

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Some snippits

Cole - great interview with Ernst Zundel, Cole spilled beans, now he wants to live long, bends rules a bit (mobile diesel vans) to save skin, under orders. IMO

Cooper - made mistakes (and admitted them) did some great things (like publish the Protocols in Behold a Pale Horse of which I was given a copy), and was gunned down. So he said "It's not the Jews". He also said "aliens exist" then rescinded....

DBS - good archive site, cannot mention the Holocaust being in France (I mean how ridiculous is making honest research into an historical event a crime?" BUT, did almost kill Ognir of TIU once, so definitely a bit odd.

Joe Vialls, I corresponded with an Australian who knew Vialls. Said he was on the level as far as he could ascertain, but his wife was an evil piece of work. This pure anecdote.

I don't trust anyone 100%. Check out as far as I can using scientific method, then draw conclusions, always subject to revision.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 27 Nov 2014 21:38 #10

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 29 Nov 2014 12:30 #11

• Exorcist
Oracle wrote:
Exorcist wrote:

This may be perceived as such by anglo-saxons, but the reality is, what you say has been a reality in Germany/Austria and all over Europe for the last 69 years.
Look at Faurisson, he was beaten up by the same thugs who threatened Cole.

Cole did with his interview with Dr Piper a very hard hitting blow to the enforced lie.
If he had been just another jew plant, he would have done a big disservice to his masters.
The Piper interview is priceless.

I stand by everything I've said regarding Cole. You point to the post WWII lie enforcing laws in the EU as if I'm not aware of them which is not correct. You forgot to mention they were and still are enforced in the Jew controlled "former" (laughs) Soviet Union and Canada. The Cole "fear porn" trick was staged to target dissenters in the UK , USA and other nation states where HoloHoax denial has not yet been made a criminal offence.
Cole brought nothing new to the table in the Piper interview. He merely repeated info that had been exposed by genuine researchers many years previous to his Auschwitz visit.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 29 Nov 2014 12:37 by Exorcist.

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 29 Nov 2014 12:39 #12

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Exorcist wrote:

I stand by everything I've said regarding Cole. You point to the post WWII lie enforcing laws in the EU as if I'm not aware of them which is not correct. You forgot to mention they were and still are enforced in the Jew controlled "former" (laughs) Soviet Union and Canada. The Cole "fear porn" trick was staged to target dissenters in the UK , USA and other nation states where HoloHoax denial has not yet been made a criminal offence.

Yeah, you had 70 years time to use your constitutionally granted rights, and you failed miserably as nation, not only on the hoax issue.
They will make 911 "denial" illegal first, and you will end up in prison for saying the mossad did it.

Cole's interview was a gift for defence in thought crime trials, which exposed the "court" as totally criminal.

What he does recently is despicable, but probably understandable, he wouldn't be the first to turn face after being threatened. However, he is no match for this brave woman...

The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2014 12:40 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 29 Nov 2014 16:24 #13

• Exorcist
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 04 Dec 2014 17:37 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
^ rodin? :chuckle:

@all

What about

EUSTACE MULLINS

JOHN KAMINSKI

?

Controlling Dissent ...

:up:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2014 16:37 by PFIZIPFEI.

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 18 Dec 2014 09:05 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Good videos from what I've seen up to now - although he uses the term "illuminati" www.youtube.com/user/Russianvids/videos

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 20 Dec 2014 03:05 #16

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
^ rodin? :chuckle:

@all

What about

EUSTACE MULLINS

JOHN KAMINSKI

?

Controlling Dissent ...

:up:

I like them both, especially John Kamanski. who's written some great articles and been involved with some great talks.. he's one of the best out there in my view.
Last Edit: 20 Dec 2014 03:06 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 20 Dec 2014 04:53 #17

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Zorro wrote:
Shall we start with David Icke?

The thing with David Icke and all of the other certified ''gurus'' that are apparently exposing the New World Order, is they associate all the evils of the NWO with EVERYTHING in our current system, which encourages people to rise up and rebel against everything, including what still remains in place which is good, throwing the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak. Out with the old and in with the new (the new age). Everything to do with traditional values i.e family values etc, is being equated with the 'evil' of the old system. When has Icke ever stood up for any of these things? All Icke does if feed people some uncomfortable truths mixed with lies and absurdities. Steering his followers in the wrong direction. This shouldn't come as any real surprise though, it's obvious that they would have their plants out there, in an attempt to confuse, deceive and mislead. It just takes a bit of discernment to see through the MO of people like David Icke. The paradox is they know they have to provide a fair amount of truth to look credible, so the less discerning ''truthers'' will not be able to comprehend that they're actually being conned. How could somebody who tells me the truth be a liar and out to con me at the same time right? It's all very clever, that said cracks will always begin to show in the end.

Of all the nonsensical conspiracy theorists and endless conspiracy theories out there, David Icke just about trumps them all. Who in their right mind is going to listen to somebody who says the moon is a ''death star'', or a hollow spaceship full of reptilians? Sure I think he should have the freedom to write about his nonsense, but that doesn't make any of his ludicrous theories any less pathetic. Sadly no amount of debunking Icke's hoopla is going to stop his most ardent fans from thinking he's some sort of messiah or something. Icke fails many litmus tests. Has he ever be thrown in prison for his views? No. Icke lives a comfortable life supposedly ''exposing'' the secret rulers, which consist mainly of ridiculous theories.

Verdict: Icke is a con man.

Great thread! Really enjoyed reading the OP and the comments. I think you've done a very good job, OP, of exposing David Icke. :yup:
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 13 Jan 2015 15:07 #18

• Exorcist
IMO William Cooper was another member of the Disinfo Mafia. Monopolising the "alternative media" as a Truther Icon is part of the Tribal Agenda. A modern version of the modus operandi outlined in Machiavelli's The Prince.

Read "Behold a Pale Horse". PDF available at the following link:
http://www.whale.to/b/cooper.pdf

Note the obligatory "I saw REAL atomic bombs" Bull$hit on page 13 reinforcing the Nukes Hoax. Same agenda as the richplanet site.
https://truth-zone.net/forum/space-and-related-subjects/64966-mars-rovers-haven-t-left-the-earth.html#147101

Next Cooper's "I saw a UFO disc the size of an aircraft carrier rise from the sea two and a half nautical miles away and disappear back beneath the waves" Bull$hit on Page 19 reinforcing the UFO/Aliens crap. Again exactly the same BS meme cultivation as Richplanet and DIF. I think Cooper was lying regarding the UFO sighting. I don't buy this MK Ultra Mind Control crap either.
Cooper was a paid intelligence service "well poisoner" mixing lies with truth to confuse.

I'm not convinced he was shot. He could well have died from natural causes and the shooting story made up afterwards (fear porn). Multiple instances of the use of the "vicsim trick" have been exposed in recent years and I've no doubt it's a tried and tested propaganda device which Intelligence Agencies "rinse and repeat" as required.

I'll comment on other stuff in the book later.
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 14 Jan 2015 13:25 by Exorcist.

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 13 Jan 2015 15:57 #19

• SPIGot
  • Fresh Member
novum wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Bill Clinton call them the most Dangerous man in America and they wind up dead for their efforts.

Wow not seen this guy before :O

Exposing the deception of the pied pipers and conspiracy kings of the ''truth movement''. 31 Jan 2015 13:11 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
:O

Brother Nathanael January 30, 2015 @ 9:53 pm

Dear RJN Familiy,

As a prelude to my forthcoming “NYC Street Evangelism Report - Days 1 & 2″)…please be it known that TONS of people during my Street ventures in Times Sq, Wall Street, and the neighborhood where I’m staying, have congratulated me on my Videos.

I mean TONS. And from ALL walks of life and ages. (Even a young Venezualian anti-Zionist Jew studying at Columbia University greeted me enthusiastically.)

Whether fully embracing my message or having somewhat reserved feelings (some said to me, “while I’m a bit uncomfortable with your ‘anti-Semitic perspective,’ I do agree that you’re making some very important points that need to be said”), ALL to a man LOVE my Videos. No question about that.

That said, if “truthers” don’t NAME THE JEW, as I CONTINUALLY do, then they’re wasting your time.

Here are the MAJOR culprits who FEAR the Jew:

1. The Saker (has NOTHING to lose since he hides behind a fake name)
2. Paul Craig Roberts
3. Steven Lendman (a TOTAL drip)
4. Dave Lindorff
5. Gerry Celente
6. 21st Century Wire (”elites amorphous inc”)
7. Alex what’s his name (just about becoming obsolete)

STAY TUNED For My NYC Street Evangelism Report!

+Brother Nathanael KAPNER
I Don’t Fear Jews! I Don’t Fear Christ-Killers!

www.realjewnews.com/?p=1002#comment-1697706

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI