Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 14 May 2014 21:19 #1

• Straight Shooter
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, hotandbothered

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 14 May 2014 21:29 #2

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 14 May 2014 21:30 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Milton William Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 5, 2001) was an American researcher, radio broadcaster and author. His major topics of research were Bilderberg Group, Illuminati and New World Order. He hosted a short-wave radio program called The Hour of the Time (WBCQ worldwide short-wave 7.415 MHz (0300 to 0400 UTC) Monday through Thursday nights). Cooper wrote of the Illuminati as a secret international organization controlled by the Bilderberg Group that conspired with other individual organizations such as the Knights of Columbus, the Masons, and Skull and Bones, and whose ultimate goal was the establishment of a New World Order.

Cooper was one of those few, who predicted 9/11 events. On June 28, 2001 Cooper openly said on his radio show, that upcoming terrorist attack happen in upcoming weeks or months and will be blamed on Osama bin Laden. On November 5, 2001 (just less that 2 month after 9/11 events) Cooper was shot by a law enforcement officer at his home in Eagar, Arizona after confronting deputies trying to arrest him.

www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=32578338

www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/

PLEASE SHARE!

This is one of Cooper's recordings of his radio talk show 'Hour of the Time' from 06/28/01. It is less than 11 weeks before 9/11 attacks really happened.

Most of you who have been following the 'official' government cover-up of 9/11 are well aware of Mr. Cooper's contributions to the truth movement. Those of you less familiar with his work might want to dig a little deeper. Cooper not only warned of a coming planned attack on US soil, he went so far as to name the scapegoat - Bin Laden.

Many believe that Cooper was killed (11/5/2001) because of the things he says here: disclosing highly sensitive information & particularly forewarning listeners to disregard any connection to Osama Bin Laden should a future attack on US soil occur.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 14 May 2014 21:54 #4

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 15 May 2014 03:27 #5

• Straight Shooter
Frog wrote:

The way he was set up is crazy....

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 15 May 2014 04:11 #6

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
yes - the were there to kill him - black suburban rigs.
I have the greatest respect for Bill Cooper - his mystery religion stuff was great as was 99% for the rest . I will share my 1% that I didn't concur with and why. 1. He said he saw greys in an underground base and their was gun fire exchanged. 2. Whilst on aboard a ship in Seattle he saw a craft come out of the water and take off at light speed.
My take on these 2 events is that they were programmed in to him - that he was supposed to be an co-intel asset but he broke through this MK conditioning and became his own man...........this may not be a popular theory but it has become mine.
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 04:20 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 15 May 2014 05:12 #7

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
@dots,

What makes it even more crazy is the way he was portrayed/betrayed in the media when he was acting how a responsible citizen (for want of a better word) should! If the reporters were not corrupt lackeys of the State they would put two and two together after doing some basic research into the man themselves, and reporting facts rather than fiction. They would also have raised questions about the reasons for stating that the warrant for his arrest was unlawful! Then they may have understood why he made the statements he did about protecting himself and his family, if confronted by Armed Officers of the State. Especially when these so called Officers clearly undertook questionable/unorthodox/unprofessional measures to confront him which ultimately lead to his murder. The reason most likely being the traction he was gaining when questioning the 9/11 false flag/inside job. Maybe then the reporters would have understood who was behind Bill's murder and the real terrorist in the American government who conducted the 9/11 attacks.

@Friday,

Those were the only issues I had with Bill/s information. But I can't say it can be ruled out 100% just because it's something I can't confirm to be true or false. Logic says to dismiss it based on my own experiences, so it's filed away pending more definitive proof either way. Bill has far less to count against him than virtually all other researchers and talking heads in his field, much like Michael Ruppert. At this rate we will only have the dregs like Icke and AJ left, which automatically turns off about 95% of the population from ever taking any of this stuff seriously.

Hopefully people in the Truth movement are ensuring Bill's family are looked after, and not suffering as a result of his untimely death, which was no doubt related to his pursuit of the truth and better world for all.

Last Edit: 15 May 2014 06:03 by Frog.

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 15 May 2014 05:22 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I agree completely with you Frog - it's only that many of us here have been researching a long time and find these little ( and on the whole insignificant points ) - that for me do not detract from the great person and hero he is. I'm not counting anything against him - how many can get 100% - Bill gets 99% - Icke gets a minus or second best zero credibility with me now.
The audio you posted frog sealed Bill's fate and that it aired on CNN and it must have been heard by millions demonstrates the total gullibility and ability to conveniently forget . His death was also required as to message to those to would publicly continue to bring this newscast to light.we know the epitome of the great lie that the 'war on terror' in Afganistan and then Iraq stood on.....Bill killed that lie - the audio exposed the hoaxed 'search'......a friend of mine of told me that not only did they have to patrol the poppy fields but water them too - omg.....Bill was a trailblazer.
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 10:54 by Lizzy.

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 15 May 2014 20:44 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Friday wrote:
yes - the were there to kill him - black suburban rigs.
I have the greatest respect for Bill Cooper - his mystery religion stuff was great as was 99% for the rest . I will share my 1% that I didn't concur with and why. 1. He said he saw greys in an underground base and their was gun fire exchanged. 2. Whilst on aboard a ship in Seattle he saw a craft come out of the water and take off at light speed.
My take on these 2 events is that they were programmed in to him - that he was supposed to be an co-intel asset but he broke through this MK conditioning and became his own man...........
this may not be a popular theory but it has become mine.

This possibly unpopular theory is mine as well since long :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 15 May 2014 23:50 #10

• thetruthcollector
  • Fresh Member
First of all, long live Cooper!

I totally get what you guys are saying and I'd totally agree if I hadn't seen classified documents myself. As a military man myself, I used to spend many hours on the mid watch scouring the sipr-net for anything UFO and ALIEN related and what I have found is pretty remarkable. Now I can't get into much detail for obvious reasons but I have read several 'official' DOD reports pertaining to not only the US military but many, many other countries too have reported similar things to what Cooper had. Also I found a few documents about direct contact, fighter jets chasing UFO's ect....pretty eery stuff when you read it off of a secret DOD server as opposed to info wars or ATS....

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 16 May 2014 02:12 #11

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
@truthcollector - I'm aware of have advanced they are that we don't necessarily know about - they've had 'voice to skull' since the 50's and all of Tesla's stuff for a 100yrs.That they have anti- gravity wouldn;t surprise me - but crafts whizzing up out the sea and reppies I draw my logic at. yes, I get that jets sramble fairly regularly after ufo's....I'm also aware that info is planted on militiary guys like yourself , if only once - that is enough to cause credence - they want a small % of military types to believe in their existence. As for Bill , I stand by what I said that he had been marked for a deeper programming , he re-canted it himself.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, thetruthcollector

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 16 May 2014 02:24 #12

• thetruthcollector
  • Fresh Member
Friday wrote:
@truthcollector - I'm aware of have advanced they are that we don't necessarily know about - they've had 'voice to skull' since the 50's and all of Tesla's stuff for a 100yrs.That they have anti- gravity wouldn;t surprise me - but crafts whizzing up out the sea and reppies I draw my logic at. yes, I get that jets sramble fairly regularly after ufo's....I'm also aware that info is planted on militiary guys like yourself , if only once - that is enough to cause credence - they want a small % of military types to believe in their existence. As for Bill , I stand by what I said that he had been marked for a deeper programming , he re-canted it himself.

ya man, i hear you! i'm not onboard with that reppie shit or necessarily any main stream story. However, I believe that in this vast universe there is no way we are alone and I find it 100% plausible that extra-terrestials are here. We just don't (know) it. We're just human and only know what we think we know.

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 16 May 2014 02:31 #13

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
yup truthcollector - I bet if dolphins could talk they'd tell us. ;)
I reckon if there is life out there they are keeping well away from this place - under quarantine. :chuckle: at this point in time I don;t believe we have been off planet nor have we been visited or interfered with by aliens.- why bother?
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 02:34 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, thetruthcollector

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 16 May 2014 09:25 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
thetruthcollector wrote:
Friday wrote:

ya man, i hear you! i'm not onboard with that reppie shit or necessarily any main stream story. However, I believe that in this vast universe there is no way we are alone and I find it 100% plausible that extra-terrestials are here. We just don't (know) it. We're just human and only know what we think we know.

Since I started to understand that EVERYTHING "they" programmed into our brains by holowood, msm, school and "science" books is UPSIDE DOWN REALITY
I just can't believe in their alien crap any longer.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 09:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: thetruthcollector

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 23 May 2014 13:07 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
New article by the editor of Autarkes Rattelsdorf, whom I hold in high regard for his meticulous research in various fields:

William Cooper - Project Redlight II
(Gogol-Mogol translation)

William Cooper , head of the largest militia in America, was the first man who managed to locate a secret U.S. military base, which does not officially exist. Today, the infamous Area 51 is known worldwide. And there are some visitors today who want to see a secret US aircraft in Groom Dry Lake . The following documentation was created even before " Dreamland " attracted so much attention. So even in the time when the establishment was still thinking that it is unobserved in Area 51 . I 've looked at the personality of William Cooper for a very long time and consider him a very honest man . Unlike 99% of the other so-called ufologists William Cooper is not a fanatic , always open to alternative ideas and basically interested in the truth. And what is very important : William Cooper admits error freely ! Today the so-called " ufology " is completely penetrated by CIA employees and lodge brothers that can even let slip in their world republic propaganda. Bill Cooper, as his friends called him , was already on the right track : the " flying discs " have nothing to do with aliens , but are an earthly invention. Bill Cooper has managed to shoot test flights on video camera.

Video description: Project Redlight I and II were the very first videos produced about Area 51, also known as Dreamland. Contains more information than any other production. A historic classic video unlike anything else you have ever seen. An Area 51 junky "must view".

Source: autarkes-rattelsdorf.blogspot.de/2014/05/william-cooper-project-redlight-ii.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 27 May 2014 03:10 #16

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
William Cooper - Amazing Lansing, Michigan Lecture Rare 1996

"The most dangerous man on radio in America." Bill Clinton :up:

@ 39:00 Freedom

William (Bill) Cooper Wembley London 1993

Last Edit: 28 May 2014 05:11 by Frog.

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 13 Jun 2014 00:03 #17

• hotandbothered
  • User is blocked
What an amazing find OP. Thank you.

I've listened to the book straight through several times now. :)

It's astonishing and quite disturbing that alex jones has engaged in such blatant and open identity theft. He literally has stolen Bill's identity lock stock and barrel. RIP, Bill.

Behold A Pale Horse (Audio Book) - William Cooper 13 Jun 2014 00:44 #18

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
hotandbothered wrote:
What an amazing find OP. Thank you.

I've listened to the book straight through several times now. :)

It's astonishing and quite disturbing that alex jones has engaged in such blatant and open identity theft. He literally has stolen Bill's identity lock stock and barrel. RIP, Bill.

AJ has stolen the format and flashed it up but he is nothing like William Cooper for a start Bill was the real deal, He was honest and walked his talk and never earned a fortune from his efforts. He was about sharing knowledge and facts with his fellow men so that we could empower ourselves and make a stand.

AJ might like to think he is on a par with BC but he isn't even in the same ballpark when it comes to credibility which explains the difference in their state of health. Bill was a truth worrier, AJ is a parasite living off the truth movement. Chalk 'n Cheese!