Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why I Left DIF

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 02:33 #1

• voxvot
  • Fresh Member
This seems to be the place where most of the interesting former David Icke posters have settled. My name came up on the "dishing the dirt on David Icke Forums" thread and I'm availing myself of the opportunity to explain the circumstances of my departure.

Contrary to (understandable) speculation I was not banned and left in good standing as an active member, albeit with a few infractions. I decided to leave because of the low quality of debate and total lack of interesting posters. I have contributed to, and debated on, many, many forums on a wide spectrum of topics over the years, and I can honestly say that, without a doubt, the David Icke Forums is a repository for some of the thickest posters I have ever encountered, and I say that without any hint of "sour grapes", having as I've said, left in good standing and of my own free will (and great relief I might add).

The low caliber of this forum became apparent after my "debates" with two of its "intellectual" luminaries, Zhiba and Johnfp, both of whom crashed and burned in their very own "Nazi Trolls" thread. Johnfp was being schooled once more (a tedious process) in a thread about Donald Sterling, when he began to seek refuge in an infantile mud slinging exercise; at this point I though, I cannot seriously continue with this, so I very politely (I though) checked out.

Basically, I left because Icke's forum is shit and on the basis of what he tolerates on his forum I'm radically disinclined to buy any of his books. I did initially harbour some curiosity about Icke, I liked the way he stood up to Bill Maher, but any positive feelings have been quashed by the avalanche of ordure that cascades from his dire website.

David Icke Forums is shit, its poster are stupid, its mods are absurd and I regret having wasting my time there, I won't be back and I won't miss it. I couldn't care less if it sinks, swims or limps on forever.

I'm very much looking forward to being on a normal forum.
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 02:37 by voxvot.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 02:42 #2

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Welcome Voxvot, we're glad to have you here! Totally agree with your assessment of that sinking ship!

By the way, you know me from DIF. We exchanged emails the other day. :)
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 02:43 by Seaic. Reason: re-phrased my comment
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 02:46 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Welcome voxvot , so glad you found us. I think to many they would not find this a 'normal' place , in the usual sense of the word - however, what we are is a majority of like minded individuals who have broken through both (obviously) the msm and now the controlled opposition , sound barrier. To talk with out that nagging knock which taps all the time - points, suspensions and finally the chop. It's a wonderful feeling.
For your arrival :band:
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, thetruthcollector, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 03:02 #4

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Welcome to a quickly growing forum vox. Reading your rational posts against seanx, johnfb and zhiba in that stupid Thomas Sheridan thread was amusing. The retardation levels on that forum is astounding. It's unbelievable that people (who call themselves awake) are still repeating all that ''Nazi'' NWO crap. The mods over there are a disgrace.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 03:12 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, thetruthcollector, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 05:30 #5

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Welcome Voxvot. :)

It may take time to unwind from the turgid and toxic environment of that cesspit of depravity, and I'm sure you've felt a sense of relief from leaving it. I, too, left the forum voluntarily the second time and asked for my account to be made inactive. Tried logging in a few weeks later ... and nope, BANNED.

I did let rip to i_am though by PM that she was an incredibly spiteful petty woman, totally in cahoots with Druid and that the forum was completely corrupt .... so that might have had something to do with it! :D

Hopefully they treat you better.

The Turd in the Toilet Bowl is at the S Bend and on its way to the sewerage system!!!
Last Edit: 15 May 2014 05:31 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: thetruthcollector, Zorro, bones, peacenik, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 05:48 #6

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Welcome to the forum Vox hopefully it will live up to expectations. I left the DIF for much the same reasons although the moderation policy and reading of PM's were my main motivators. Not sure if my account was ever banned or not as I have never been back to find out. You may find your account suddenly gets banned after posting here, Sean is a little bit touchy when people dare to venture elsewhere.

Tragically there seems to be some truth in the old "there's one born every minute" saying going by the seemingly endless flow of DIF members. Not sure how many are actually real people as it looks like Sean runs scripts to maintain/inflate the visitor count. Logged in members looked to be down to about half the number that used to be logged in when I wasted my time there in the past. I can't see Sean letting it sink entirely just yet - he seems to be acquainted with plenty of seamen which no doubt helps him with the bailing out...apparently it's also good for the complexion. :O

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, bones, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 06:05 #7

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Welcome Voxvot!

It's a pleasure seeing you here. ;)
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 09:48 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Pleased to meet you here, Voxvot!

I think my time on David Icke CESSPIT forum was over before you joined, but I came across your most interesting comments every now and then while reading in the very few threads that are worth it.

Happy Odin's Day
Santa is Odin. Christmas takes place on the far more ancient Northern European winter solstice day celebration. On this day Odin, shaman, king and high priest of the nords, rode through the sky on his eight legged horse, Sleipnir, to survey the kingdom of men. The children left shoes stuffed with straw out to feed Odin's great horse. In the morning the straw would have been replaced by small trinkets.

The eight legged horse became the eight reindeer. Odin himself is portrayed as a bearded man wrapped in a cape, wearing a hood or wide brimmed hat. Virtually every custom of Christmas has its origin in ancient pagan, European custom.

So, have a very happy Odin's day and remember that in Anglo-Saxon culture, Odin lived only on alcohol so that he might be able always to contemplate the three realms of existence and never have his vision bound to one.

grandsuckapee and morwar foaming at the mouth after your ^ OP :)

Will be reading in the Nazi trolls thread asap.
And what happened to the "Why are blacks over-represented in advertising?" thread ;)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 10:24 #9

Welcome!

I don't think I know you, but glad you're here :)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 11:28 #10

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Welcome Voxvot! Great to see you here (we knew each other on the DIF, I was "actionplan").

You have deconstructed the many and manifest flaws and failings of the DIF perfectly. I don't think I've ever seen an opening post get so many "thank yous" :D
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 15:22 #11

• Zephirop
Alright voxvot...I've always greatly admired your posts...it's true what you say about the DIF....it's left me wondering if I want to continue to be there, there's no freedom of speech really...and a real mod defense of anyone who parrots the the party line.

Well done for not letting them ban you...although they probably will now anyway.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, Zorro, voxvot

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 17:13 #12

• bones
  • Fresh Member
its an absolute disgrace how the mods have treated some bright folk over there, i was unfortunately to daft to stop posting against my better judgment with zhiba et al.

you remember i pm'd you to the nazi troll topic to which it was a topic set up to seek out the holo haters. i read your posts with a keen eye and discovered some stuff that i didnt know. johnfb and seanx are and were bastards to your upstanding posts, did you notice how after a while he attacked you with "vile nazi". just like it was with some of us here.

may i take this time to welcome you to this forum and even though its a small team so far , lets fill it with decent folk who simply wont attack you for thinking out of the box.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zorro, Seaic

Why I Left DIF 15 May 2014 19:16 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I did not leave
I was banned
by the racist DIF inherent hasbara
for

1) being German

2) speaking the truth

This finally convinced me that David Icke Forum is nothing but
a fundamentally racist, totally mainstream advertising concept.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic, bones, KoreBolt

Why I Left DIF 16 May 2014 07:15 #14

• KoreBolt
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
Welcome Vox... great to see you here!!
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
User(s) who Liked this post: voxvot

Why I Left DIF 16 May 2014 07:22 #15

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I did not leave
I was banned
by the racist DIF inherent hasbara
for

1) being German

2) speaking the truth

This finally convinced me that David Icke Forum is nothing but
a fundamentally racist, totally mainstream advertising concept.

Who does who?
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 07:40 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic

Why I Left DIF 16 May 2014 07:24 #16

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Friday wrote:
To talk with out that nagging knock which taps all the time - points, suspensions and finally the chop. It's a wonderful feeling.

Being over there is like driving when theres a cop car behind you.. the same kind of feeling like you better not slip up. :hahano:

:smith:
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid, KoreBolt, rodin

Why I Left DIF 16 May 2014 13:25 #17

• Daria
  • Fresh Member
I left because every time, yes every time, just before clicking the DIF on the drop down menu on my browser, I would catch myself thinking 'oh-oh depression time again'.
I'm still a member there, at least was few days ago. I couldn't care less. Last straw really was Edwina-the-eggs and DI saying that it is a good thing to show her face. Well - not to me.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, thetruthcollector, Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic, peacenik

Why I Left DIF 16 May 2014 17:26 #18

• Zephirop
I've left...couldn't take the seeing people getting silenced by the jumped up moderation any longer...

Fuck the DIF...CONTROLLED OPPOSITION...MI5 plant....that's what Icke has always been...I've never respected a thing that he says....I just liked the forum and the kind of people it attracts...that's what I was loyal to...but no more.

Oh may I just say....that I think The Peoples Voice was a fucking evil scam from the start...Icke and Sean are fraudsters.

Felt good to say that finally. :)
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 16 May 2014 17:30 by Zephirop.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, Zorro, Orangeaid, Seaic, Timesarrow, peacenik

Why I Left DIF 16 May 2014 17:33 #19

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Zephirop wrote:
I've left...couldn't take the seeing people getting silenced by the jumped up moderation any longer...

Fuck the DIF...CONTROLLED OPPOSITION...MI5 plant....that's what Icke has always been...I've never respected a thing that he says....I just liked the forum and the kind of people it attracts...that's what I was loyal to...but no more.

Oh may I just say....that I think The Peoples Voice was a fucking evil scam from the start...Icke and Sean are fraudsters.

Nicely put zeph, it mirrors my thoughts about what the forum has become exactly.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Zephirop

Why I Left DIF 16 May 2014 18:11 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Zephirop wrote:

Good for you zeph. I think it's been tavistock, MI5, controlled - opp from the start. Give us 50% truth , mixed up with alien reppies', hollow Earths'. Moon matrix alien bases, holographic universes - then put a block on REALLY connecting the dots - what WW2 was really all about and at the end of day what do we really see? The JWO being promoted through multi-culture , Communtarianism. and societal moral confusion and destruction. To me Zhiba looks more like a MI5 handler / assistant gatekeeper and altho' I don't think he's 'gay' , he knows that having them as willing operatives - keeps the forum going in that direction. Had Zhiba aka merlincove aka john snow been genuine he would have left during the mini mod scandal when Sean and probably the then merlin were reading Pm's - as they probably still do. Yes, leaving is a cleansing experience .
well done zeph. :thumbup: :beer: :band:
User(s) who Liked this post: Zephirop, Orangeaid, Seaic, Timesarrow
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare