Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brother Nathanael

Brother Nathanael 06 Mar 2017 18:05 #161

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
Ah, yes .. The Daily Stormer is a reliable source when you agree with it, and it is lies when you do not.
What is the word in German for "hypocrite?"


I don't care whose mouth the truth comes from
and I don't care whose mouth the lies come from.

All that counts is that I am able to distinguish one from the other.

:)

Yes, if you agree, it is truth, if you disagree, it is a lie.
Simple.
What IS the German word for "hypocrite?"
Does Flare have no comment here.
Dissing his favourite source of "truth" could start infighting between nazis.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 06 Mar 2017 18:11 #162

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3355
  • Likes received: 2010
Discrimination is not hypocrisy. Not all sources are 100% true, whether intentionally (as in being misdirection sites) or just wrong. PFIZIPFEI is simply making a judgement call imo.


Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 06 Mar 2017 18:12 #163

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I don't care whose mouth the truth comes from
and I don't care whose mouth the lies come from.

Even you are telling the truth sometimes.

All that counts is that I am able to distinguish one from the other.

:)


bd wrote:
Yes, if you agree, it is truth, if you disagree, it is a lie.
Simple.
What IS the German word for "hypocrite?"
Does Flare have no comment here.
Dissing his favourite source of "truth" could start infighting between nazis.



You brought up old defamatory articles already - or maybe it was your sidekick grandmasterp -
and I refuted them already. You just need to go back a few pages, or I'll do it later.

Division is all that you are after, it's most obvious.

Rough luck!

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Mar 2017 18:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 06 Mar 2017 21:22 #164

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
bd wrote:
Notorious Jew-hating Nazi, Pfizzie, just can't take a joke.


I hate nobody, grandmasterp of the dif pit :)
because hate weakens the mind massively.

But you seem to hate Brother Nathanael for reasons all too obvious :yup:



You are

bd wrote:
such a putz

actually both of you - two putzes :chuckle:


putz [sl.] [from Yiddish] Idiot {m}
putz [sl.] [esp. Am.] [Yidd.] [one who makes stupid remarks]
putz [sl.] [esp. Am.] [Yidd.] [penis]



Btw, this yiddish term was first introduced on this platform by our dear member Cinta :D


Gaia wrote:
I just saw the word today for the first time and was wondering what it meant. So thanks, Pfizipfei, for doing the work to explain it.


You're welcome, Gaia, but I don't believe that you need private lessons in yiddish or German :)
truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/67279-no-open-letter-to-those-who-behave-like-hateful-jews-on-truth-zone.html#207502
Just like "zax".


zax wrote:
Kinda like the Putz following me around here lately.
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64716-the-vent-and-the-furious.html?start=3180#152173



BOT please: truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/63563-brother-nathanael.html?start=140#252636
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 Mar 2017 21:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 08 Mar 2017 18:55 #165

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

How Trump Can Beat The Deep State






Comments: www.realjewnews.com/?p=1193


Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Brother Nathanael 08 Mar 2017 22:12 #166

  • Voltaire
  • Voltaire's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3355
  • Likes received: 2010
For several years I have advocated (occassionaly so as not to be repetitive) that wresting control of the media from the people who currently control it is the most important tactical move that can be made. Imagine news not subjewgated (sic) and tv and films which did not portray white dystopia. Not easy, but w/o the propaganda injected into the psyches of those who watch these thing indiscrimately, the West might actually have a chance at resisisting the parasite that is gorging on our racial soul.


Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 08 Mar 2017 22:13 by Voltaire.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 08 Mar 2017 22:27 #167

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Voltaire wrote:
For several years I have advocated (occassionaly so as not to be repetitive) that wresting control of the media from the people who currently control it is the most important tactical move that can be made. Imagine news not subjewgated (sic) and tv and films which did not portray white dystopia. Not easy, but w/o the propaganda injected into the psyches of those who watch these thing indiscrimately, the West might actually have a chance at resisisting the parasite that is gorging on our racial soul.

Finding unbiased sources is nearly impossible.
Sifting through many is arduous, but is really the only way to find kernels of truth.
All sources either have an agenda or are full of nonsense, or both.
honestly, "realjewnews" is about as biased as they get.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 09 Mar 2017 12:23 #168

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1683
  • Likes received: 620
Voltaire wrote:
Discrimination is not hypocrisy. Not all sources are 100% true, whether intentionally (as in being misdirection sites) or just wrong. PFIZIPFEI is simply making a judgement call imo.

BTW.....there is a well known difference between Male discrimination/judgement and Female discrimination/judgement.
Male logic versus Female emotional temper tantrum or sympathy seeking tear fest...just saying..... :D

Sound of breaking glass....:larf:

:couch:

:axe:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 14:37 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael - JFR 09 Mar 2017 14:33 #169

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
bd wrote:
Bro Nate claims to be a Russian Orthodox priest.
He ain't, at least not according to the Russian Orthodox church.

None of the Orthodox jurisdictions recognize Nate as a valid religious.
He's basically a congregation of one in a denomination of his own devising.
Deffo a performance artist IMO.
:)
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 14:36 by GMP.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 09 Mar 2017 21:52 #170

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

COLLECTION


of the anti-Ex-Jw-crew-posts :) on this thread




Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
He really does post some good information.

expand

RESPECTED HISTORIAN RALF GEORG REUTH ARGUES THAT HITLER may have had a ‘real’ reason to hate the Jews.

Hitler had been thinking about this genocide since 1920.
p253


bd wrote:
he is a nutter.


bd wrote:
deeeeeep drivel.


GMP wrote:
The following is a letter from the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia regarding Brother Nathanael.
The blessings of the Lord+
Brother Nathaniel is NOT a part of the Diocese of San Francisco. If he is claiming membership in the Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia, he is either a liar, or part of a small, fringe group of schismatics, who chose to leave the Church Abroad, at the time of the Unification. This "Brother Nathaniel" is NOT a tonsured monk, and never was one. He was a novice in a schismatic Orthodox group in Colorado, but left in a dispute with his archbishop. This is the same man who stood in front of Archbishop Kyrill's cathedral, in the median, accusing the bishops and delegates at the conclave of treachery. He even suggested, publicly, that those clergy in the cathedral, were communist agents. For anyone to think, for even one moment, that this "Brother" is a monastic in this diocese is not based on fact.
Needless to say, XXXXXXX, I have a moral and spiritual obligation to pass on your letter, to both my >archbishop, and his vicar bishop.
Blessings, Abbot Tryphon c.c.: Archbishop Kyrill Bishop Theodosy

- NO LINK OR EVIDENCE PRESENTED -


bd wrote:
like i said, bro nate is a nutter.
a lying fraudulent nutter.


bd wrote:
^^^^ obviously, nazis are tolerant of lying fraudsters, as long as they say what they wish to hear.


bd wrote:
the fact remains:
he is a fraud.
he is not who he claims to be.


bd wrote:
read up a few posts, asshole.


bd wrote:
bullshit generalities.
specifically, brother nathanael is a fraud.
that is the topic of this thread.


GMP wrote:
More about Milton Kapner a.k.a 'Brother Nathanael' here...
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nathanael_Kapner

- REFUTED -


bd wrote:
Brother Nate is a loony and a fraud.


bd wrote:
hate him??!!
heck, i find him entertaining as fuck.
top scores in conspiritainment.


bd wrote:
"real jew news?"
priceless.
and you expect to be taken seriously?


bd wrote:
true .. obvious, since i am not a jew.
is that meant to be an insult?
THAT'S pathetic.


bd wrote:
"realjewnews"
fucking hilarious.
what utter fucking garbage!


bd wrote:
brother nathanael is a trump supporter?
no surprise there.
a clown supporting a buffoon.
wow.


bd wrote:
"realjewnews" .... how can you possibly take tis as a serious source?
hilarious!


bd wrote:
oh, goody!
please do.
have i hit a chord?
bro nate is a charlatan.
are opinions not allowed here?


bd wrote:
bollocks.
i have never claimed to be other than i am.
nathanael masquerades as a christian.


GMP wrote:
I wonder how "Brother Nathanael" celebrates Christmas?
Just guessing....
Alone.
:)

- EXPLAINED IN DETAIL -


bd wrote:
"realjewnews" makes me laugh, every time I see it.


GMP wrote:
I'm kinda warming to Bro Nate since he started the comedy gigs.
:)


bd wrote:
Really? Got a link.
This guy is a clown, so he could probably be rather funny.


GMP wrote:
Anything from the previous pages basically.
Nate's a hoot.
I detect an element of self knowing in there.
Slightly suspect the dude is morphing into a performance artist.
That or he's still as mad as a box of frogs.
:)


bd wrote:
Notorious Jew-hating Nazi, Pfizzie, just can't take a joke.


bd wrote:
"Putz" is a common insult in English.


bd wrote:
trolling = conflicting opinions, for pfizzie.
I have discussed Bro Nate in every post I have made.
How is that trolling?


bd wrote:
Now, THAT'S trolling.


bd wrote:
Bro Nate claims to be a Russian Orthodox priest.
He ain't, at least not according to the Russian Orthodox church.


bd wrote:
www.dailystormer.com/jew-brother-nathaneal-kapner-denounced-by-the-church-he-falsely-claims-to-represent/

According to one of the forum's favourite sources, he is a fraud.

" indisputable proof that this Jew is not only a liar, but that his entire identity is a lie. He is playing a character role, designed to gain sympathy from Christians and others who feel more comfortable denouncing the Jews if they have permission from a Jew, raking in the shekels and serving his tribe by giving the impression to those sucked in by him that the Jews are not a race, but rather a religious/tribal/ideological group, which can be saved, and integrate in White society, simply by converting to Christianity; the reality is that the Jews are a race, and one which is incompatible with our own White European race, and thus should not be “saved,” but sent out away from us."





Thanks for your "opinions" guys.
Mazel tov!
The "Goyim" know!


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Mar 2017 21:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Brother Nathanael 10 Mar 2017 16:23 #171

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Thanks for the reprise of my posts.
Most entertaining!
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

Brother Nathanael 10 Mar 2017 16:38 #172

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Pfizi love you are German.
By definition devoid of any sense of humour.
We don't expect you to get the jokes.
Bro Nate is a hoot.
Best watched on slightly fast-forward for the best effect.
LOL
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 13 Mar 2017 20:10 #173

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

America's Two Minutes Of Hate



Text –Text– Text

America’s Two Minutes Of Hate
By Brother Nathanael Kapner
Copyright 2017


We live in the Age of the Spectator.

Yuri Slezkine calls it the Jewish Age.

It marks Jewry’s rise into spheres of influence, like the mind-molding main stream media.

The machine is wrought through bureaucratic cubicles segued to your TV where the agenda of holding society together by fear is shaped.

Don’t you need somebody to hate.

[Clip: (Yelling) (Screaming)]

America is the new INGSOC, the new Oceana. It rules by isolating those who don’t conform and those who dissent.

[Clip: “Perhaps you imagine a huge network of conspirators prepared to commit any atrocity to demoralize and weaken the order of our society. In the face of the Thought Police they cannot act collectively.”]

Only one collective is allowed, The Inner Party, the deep state run by Jews, the 1.8% at the top.

Middle class man makes for the Outer Party. He’ll die a month before his mortgage is paid.

The Prols get six packs and porn. But the collective wants your brains.

The medium is the message, the spin shapes the view of the spectator.

[Clip: “Fireworks between Senators Chuck Grassley and Al Franken during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing this afternoon over Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ explanation about why he testified that he, quote, ‘did not have communications with the Russians,’ unquote, last year despite the fact, the truth is, that he met with the Russian ambassador twice.”]

The spin: ‘Sessions met with Russians.’ The perception: He’s guilty!

Fact: Sessions met with the Russian ambassador, NOT ‘Russians.’

And he met him in his capacity as ’senator’ not ’surrogate’ of the Trump campaign.

If Sessions met with the Israeli ambassador, the Jewish-owned media would exalt him to the highest heaven.

The spin twists and turns.

[Clip: “This is about the Russian government, aah, high jacking, aah, our, our election. And, this is about whether there was any collusion in that interference by, by the Trump campaign, and it raises all kinds of questions. What do the Russians have on Trump? Why is he so complimentary to Putin all these, this time?”]

Cut the crap.

What Tapper and Franken—both Jews—are after, is to instill distress into the spectators, rousing them to hate.

Nothing unites like ‘hate’ for those who resist Jewry’s program.

Hitler was hated for resisting, and the Jewish-owned media glued the spectators into unified dread.

Then came Ho Chi Minh and spectators were brought within five feet of hate of a country they didn’t know existed.

Same with Ukraine.

No one heard of it until Nudelman handed out cookies in Kiev…cookies for DC-enabled murderers, and Putin got the blame.

It’s Jewmerica’s Way, two minutes of hate, every day, every way.

We’re living in the Jewish Age. There’s lots more hate to come.


Comments: www.realjewnews.com/?p=1195



PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Try to get over it, "goyim", eventually ...






This masterwork of interpretative history begins with a bold declaration:

The Modern Age is the Jewish Age--and we are all, to varying degrees, Jews.

The assertion is, of course, metaphorical. But it underscores Yuri Slezkine's provocative thesis. Not only have Jews adapted better than many other groups to living in the modern world, they have become the premiere symbol and standard of modern life everywhere.

Slezkine argues that the Jews were, in effect, among the world's first free agents. They traditionally belonged to a social and anthropological category known as "service nomads," an outsider group specializing in the delivery of goods and services. Their role, Slezkine argues, was part of a broader division of human labor between what he calls Mercurians-entrepreneurial minorities--and Apollonians--food-producing majorities.

Since the dawning of the Modern Age, Mercurians have taken center stage . In fact, Slezkine argues, modernity is all about Apollonians becoming Mercurians--urban, mobile, literate, articulate, intellectually intricate, physically fastidious, and occupationally flexible. Since no group has been more adept at Mercurianism than the Jews, he contends, these exemplary ancients are now model moderns.

The book concentrates on the drama of the Russian Jews, including emigres and their offspring in America, Palestine, and the Soviet Union. But Slezkine has as much to say about the many faces of modernity--nationalism, socialism, capitalism, and liberalism--as he does about Jewry. Marxism and Freudianism, for example, sprang largely from the Jewish predicament, Slezkine notes, and both Soviet Bolshevism and American liberalism were affected in fundamental ways by the Jewish exodus from the Pale of Settlement. Rich in its insight, sweeping in its chronology, and fearless in its analysis, this sure-to-be-controversial work is an important contribution not only to Jewish and Russian history but to the history of Europe and America as well.


Source: www.amazon.co.uk/Jewish-Century-Yuri-Slezkine/dp/0691127603/


Got it, "goyim"?

:thumbup:



:right: David L. Goldfein - First Jewish Chief of Staff Appointed to Head US Air Force truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66966-david-l-goldfein-first-jewish-chief-of-staff-appointed-to-head-us-air-force.html#206136
:right: Has America Ceased To Exist? truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63907-has-america-ceased-to-exist.html

:right: America’s Deadliest Export: DEMOCRACY truth-zone.net/forum/history/65497-america-s-deadliest-export-democracy-william-blum-the-truth-about-us-foreign-policy-and-everything-else.html

:right: America is run from foreign lands... truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/62356-america-is-run-from-foreign-lands.html

:right: WHO CONTROLS AMERICA? truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/66520-aipac-american-israel-public-affairs-committee.html?start=20#237768

:right: The Hidden Tyranny - Harold Wallace Rosenthal truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/64612-the-hidden-tyranny-harold-wallace-rosenthal.html


and many more related threads on TZ.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2017 20:11 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Brother Nathanael 14 Mar 2017 16:03 #174

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Yep. Good old Nate. Reliable as feck. :)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 14 Mar 2017 20:03 #175

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

#1



Seaic wrote:
Nathanael Kapner is a writer, religious and political activist from the United States. Born into a Jewish family, Kapner felt compelled to learn about Jesus Christ and converted to Orthodox Christianity in 1988. Kapner is best-known for his activity on the Internet. On his website (links below) he writes well-researched and accurate articles exposing the crimes and immorality of his former Jewish supremacist brethren. Kapner has become a prominent figure in the alternative media, far beyond Christian circles.

Brother Nathanael's YouTube channel : www.youtube.com/user/zionget

The Brother Nathanael Foundation : brothernathanaelfoundation.org/

Brother Nathanael's website : www.realjewnews.com/



He's eccentric and a bit unorthodox (no pun intended) but I like him, he has the guts to stand up to the racist Talmudists and say things how they are. He of course faces the predictable "self-hating Jew" slander from extremist groups like the ADL.



GMP wrote:
Light-hearted banter fake?

No, rather the typical "spiel", typical "shtick" by the grandmasterp of the dif pit!

:)

You know already since long what I think of you, but in case you forgot: truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/63588-communism-was-jewish-communism-is-jewish.html?start=40#253842


All BN articles on "Antichrist":


:right: When The Antichrist Comes www.realjewnews.com/?p=1174

:right: Is Hillary Clinton The Antichrist? www.realjewnews.com/?p=1148

:right: What You Don’t See About The Antichrist www.realjewnews.com/?p=1106

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Mar 2017 20:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 16 Mar 2017 16:30 #176

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
GMP wrote:
Yep. Good old Nate. Reliable as feck. :)


Pfizi, read my posts.
I love Bro Nate.
The lad is one of the funniest performance artists on the web.
Hilarious.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 28 Mar 2017 09:11 #177

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

The Amazon Book Burning







Comments: www.realjewnews.com/?p=1197

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Brother Nathanael 28 Mar 2017 17:14 #178

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
The Bro has a gig this week as a stand up comic at the local tittie bar, between shows.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 31 Mar 2017 09:48 #179

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Brother Nathanael
March 30, 2017 @ 5:04 am

Truth-Hating PayPal Bans Brother Nathanael
With Commentary Below

March 29, 2017
To PayPal,

It appears there has been a mistake in regards to limiting my PayPal account. I have had a PayPal account for my 501(c)(3) Christian ministry for many years without issue.

Can you please correct the issue?

+Brother Nathanael Kapner
——
PayPal Appeal Denied
March 29, 2017

As indicated in our letter to you of March 28, 2017, your account was permanently limited following our recent review of your account usage. We regrettably are not able to provide you with information about the basis of that action beyond what is included in our initial letter.

Tanya,
PayPal Brand Risk Management
——
Initial PayPal Letter
March 28, 2017

“We have recently reviewed your usage of PayPal’s services, as reflected in
our records and on your website brothernathanaelfoundation.org . Due
to the nature of your activities, we have chosen to discontinue service to
you in accordance with PayPal’s User Agreement. As a result, we have
placed a permanent limitation on your account.

Please remove all references to PayPal from your website.
This includes removing PayPal as a payment option, as well as the PayPal
logo.

Tanya,
PayPal Brand Risk Management
——
COMMENTARY by +Brother Nathanael

PayPal is owned by the Jew, Daniel Shulman. This is what the world has come to. Jews own EVERYTHING now and if the Jewish script is opposed then you are “hateful” and “intolerant.”

Not only this, but because JEWS are so FILTHY RICH and OWN EVERYTHING, they can afford to lose money (yes they made money off of donations to me these past seven years) if they see their wicked agenda is EXPOSED.

AND, not only this, it is “Tanya” who notified me and denied my appeal. What does that tell you? That a GOY does the dirty work of the Jew masters. THIS is what the world has come to. The GOYS do the dirty work of the wicked, truth-hating, free speech-denying JEWS.

+Brother Nathanael Kapner
The Brother Nathanael Foundation @
brothernathanaelfoundation.org

Brother Nathanael
March 30, 2017 @ 5:10 am

Please Help!

Dear Real Jew News Family -

PayPal just CUT ME OFF.

PayPal is owned by a JEW. Jews have a real problem with truth.

In order for me to continue I will need BIG help as PayPal was my primary donation venue. This is a significant blow to my ministry. Things were tough with it. But now without it I’m in a big struggle.

Can someone(s) please consider floating me a loan for $5,000 or $10,000 and I will arrange a 12-24 month repayment IOU.

( Contact me at: bronathanael[at]yahoo[dot]com )

Please help! Click and Pledge is still an active donation venue for my ministry @

co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=40066

Or by mail: Brother Nathanael Foundation; POB 547; Priest River ID 83856

+Brother Nathanael


Brother Nathanael
March 30, 2017 @ 8:28 pm

@Ryan

All the BANNED Holocaust titles by Amazon can be BOUGHT on CODOH’s excellent Website @ shop.codoh.com/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2017 09:51 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 31 Mar 2017 18:53 #180

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Bro Nate is an ex-Jew, which most of you say is impossible.
How can you trust this conman?
Aren't all Jews thieves, liars and murderers, according to many of you forum members?

This is Flare's take on "ex-Jews."
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/62915-september-11-the-9-11-thread.html?start=220#254348
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 31 Mar 2017 18:59 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.