Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brother Nathanael

Brother Nathanael 08 Jun 2015 05:31 #41

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I am female, thus I am a "soul only being" to you :shemused:
aka the eternal Lilith princess-principle, satanas, as cinta believes ... in your typical deranged projection :)
But for people of your mindset :loco: I could also be BN :D

DOGHOUSE!
:devilgirl:
or LOONY BIN for now. ;)

No :nono: you just not getting the real meaning of it..... & you taking things personally at all times! (feeling, heart style!)
Spirit does not takes things to heart or feelings but to Mind only = neutral to all with no dualisms ever!

Like the words "Die Sonne" = female symbolic = Son worship = female
and the word "Der Mond"= male symbolic.= Moon worship = male

Does not work in English because they only using "the" for everything be it the man or the pig all the same in English!

We are all soul beings.......
But the philosophers of the past symbolically attached the female word to the Soul & the male symbolic to the spirit.
Nothing to do with physical male or female body appearance.

That's why the end product is called true Men which includes male & female alike!

And when I say & use the wording "soul only being" can be used for male & female alike ............ but shows that the Spirit part within is totally missing.

That's why to me People = Soul beings only
Human being = Soul & Spirit connected within & present all the time one will not do without the other! (the prove of a Human being reality)

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2015 05:35 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brother Nathanael 08 Jun 2015 05:34 #42

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
"We are spiritual beings, having a human experience"_ John Trudell.

Brother Nathanael 08 Jun 2015 05:44 #43

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
wiikkidd wrote:
"We are spiritual beings, having a human experience"_ John Trudell.

Yes but not without self activation!

And it does not activates itself without will & seeking it after you past youth ........
All are born with it naturally but gets deactivated because of our surroundings & stupid traditions and lies of groups!

Exactly where the Jesus is your Savior fits in.......... no Jesus within no Spirit reality!
But Jesus is not what most people think it is ........ it needs the activated Spirit to be correctly understood.

Jesus was never the outer flesh :nono: ....... but he is the image of the true inner flesh and spiritual blood & that's what proves the human being reality!

That's why I say with confidence .............. NO ONE EVER NAILED THE SO CALLED JESUS ONTO ANY CROSS! :nono: :noway:

Its that special inner in silence personal connection & that's what it {is}......

Here is the text prove & it says the exact same thing ........ if your Spirit reads it!
These are the secret sayings that the living Jesus spoke and Didymos Judas Thomas recorded.

1. And he said, "Whoever discovers the interpretation of these sayings will not taste death."

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2015 06:19 by Mario.

Brother Nathanael 08 Jun 2015 06:38 #44

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
I learned 1st hand of the grip by the evil one. THEN of Jesus & the True living God His father. The Satan is ruler of this realm, he is false god. Liar. Impostor. The head deity of all things pagan/esoteric. He loves to feed the fools a man made system to keep them prideful. The gang still does not 'see' Jesus name banned from so many place's. But, they desire Woten. Druidism. WICCA. Ect.

Brother Nathanael 08 Jun 2015 06:39 #45

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Brother Nathanael 08 Jun 2015 06:59 #46

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
That would be 'selections' not elections.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

Brother Nathanael 08 Jun 2015 20:47 #47

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
I don't trust him either.

Oracle wrote:
I don't trust that guy.
Apart that he looks like Herschel Krusztowski aka Krusty the clown, he makes a mockery of orthodox priests.
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.

Brother Nathanael 09 Jun 2015 05:05 #48

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
Aryanist wrote:
I don't trust him either.

Oracle wrote:
I don't trust that guy.
Apart that he looks like Herschel Krusztowski aka Krusty the clown, he makes a mockery of orthodox priests.
Perfect.....

No one should trust anyone externally of yourself! :thumbup:
Trust is good but control is much better.

Which specific part made him untrustworthy? .......... or is this just a feeling sort of thing? ...... feelings & heart the most easily deceived thing on earth that's why Satan loves to target the number one weakness of man & the color red is his favored; like the hearts color once cut out of the body !

But would people trust him more if he would have the looks of Obama and the mouth style skills of Hitler; & saying the same thing as he does?

Would better looks be more trustworthy by any chance ............ what's about a big bank account to top up the trustworthiness?

That's why the so call Lucifer will be a beautiful looking being; most likely with a female touch and gay like movements sort of appearance.

So keep your eyes pealed..............
Here is a perfect example ......
A Billionaire .......... has the perfect looks & must be a good speaker, well educated & well read and must had been very trustworthy all his life ending up with only billions in just a single lifetime all on his own!

Wisdom does not comes from the heart or feelings ....... Trust Me! ...... but don't believe me ever!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

So who & what could be God? ........ & what is the Truth if it would not be the image of God in essence?
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2015 05:54 by Mario.

Brother Nathanael 09 Jun 2015 06:46 #49

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Wisdom is formed by what the mind/body/soul has been through. And how far 'w i s e' is stretched before corruption/deception is employed. A 'good' business man means profit not honesty.

Brother Nathanael 09 Jun 2015 08:17 #50

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
wiikkidd wrote:
Wisdom is formed by what the mind/body/soul has been through. And how far 'w i s e' is stretched before corruption/deception is employed. A 'good' business man means profit not honesty.
Well that's exactly what we got.

The entire world system is only based 100% on business.

Means 100% no honesty = 100% lies so profit is king!

The End with no future............

Hell am I happy that I never gone through there so called high education system.
No business for me; but my Honesty stays with me!

F@ck them all............. & the so called 'good' business man.

100. They showed Jesus a gold coin and said to him, "The Roman emperor's people demand taxes from us."
He said to them, "Give the emperor what belongs to the emperor, give God what belongs to God, and give me what is mine."

110. Jesus said, "Let one who has found the world, and has become wealthy, renounce the world."

111. Jesus said, "The heavens and the earth will roll up in your presence, and whoever is living from the living one will not see death."
Does not Jesus say, "Those who have found themselves, of them the world is not worthy"?

10. Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."

(158/159) Love the truth, and the lie use like poison.

Do people know why the word believe has the letters l,i,e within its center?
And one thing is paramount for any lies to work ........ it needs many, many trained believers otherwise business would be bad!

One logical reason why Masons are such God lovers. ... 1 + 1 = 2
Who loves Honesty must be in love with the real deal.
Anyway who gives a dam.................
and those which do are 100% not part of this World.........
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2015 08:51 by Mario.

Brother Nathanael 09 Jun 2015 12:34 #51

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Oracle wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I'll try again :)

What's your take on:

- Monarchy must come, German heir to the Russian throne
- Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, made the sign of the Cross over himself turning the ceremony into a sacred ritual

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”
--V. I. Ulyanov, Lenin

Are you indicating that this is nothing but controlled opposition propaganda
and in fact Russia will become the new atheist Soviet Union?

No, I am saying Krusty is controlled opposition. I don't make a statement on Russian policy, but the enemy is within the gates in Russia too.
Negative publicity is also publicity and marketing.
For example bashing ridiculous AfD or jew op "Pegida" is also in fact marketing for the mafia.
Same goes for alleged "nazi" red sock Elsässer.

What I man, Krusty's target audience is english speaking, not Russian, same as RT.

So ... yes ... you are saying what I was saying ;)

I concur with your views of AfD, Pegida and Elsässer, but this is a bit like comparing apples to oranges.
What do you think whose puppets they are? Putin's? Rather those of the USA/UN/NATO.
But of course in the end it does not matter who is pulling the strings ...

As I am regularly reading the articles and watching the videos of Kapner
I reject to right away call him controlled opposition for many reasons,
the most obvious of them is that he calls a spade a spade and exposes
the pseudo truther VIPs, who don't. He is the only one with a huge audience,
and nobody calls him a "nazi". He reaches out to more and more people,
to the masses of America.

He also exposes the Jews in the USraelian government.
Always straight forward, always crystal clear,
and yes, I wonder why he is still alive and becoming more popular by the day,
while constantly asking for donations. But he speaks the truth!
And people listen to him!

I don't think he has evil or sly eyes ... like Soros ... no, on the contrary, to me he appears to be upright and honest,
his disgust at his descent and "religious" upbringing is faithul, but of course he is a very extroverted, typical American
tv personality whose appearance and behaviour is surely more attractive to the American viewer than to the European.

If you ever come across a lie or half-truth by him - except his denial of Putin's denial laws and deliberate dismissal
of his closeness to the chabad lubavitch sect - please let me know.

Reference
=> truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/63563-brother-nathanael.html
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65384-so-where-is-putin.html?start=220#166135

Zorro wrote:
It sounds like he may just have some minor mental issues?

The Clergy’s Charge

Globe Staff
12/27/2002

BROOKLINE — When he first showed up a few months ago, the bearded man in the bright Sephardic yarmulke stood out from the synagogue’s other congregants. For one thing, he carried a crucifix. During services, he constantly walked in and out of the sanctuary. And after the rabbi’s sermons, the former salesman would clap - a no-no in any temple.

At Young Israel of Brookline, the first impulse of most congregants was to help Milton Kapner, a 52-year-old fellow Jew who had been living in his green Buick since the summer. The rabbi welcomed him to services, answered his questions in classes, and bought him a membership to a health spa so he could shower. Others offered him clothes or took him out for dinners at nice restaurants. One woman even gave him a place to stay for the night.

But after a few months - when, temple officials say, he harassed congregants, crashed a wedding, and twice forced them to call the police - they barred him from the synagogue. Most recently, Kapner, who plays music for money in Harvard Square, stood in front of the temple and heckled congregants as they arrived for services.

“We don’t know what to do with him,” said Jerry Baronofsky, the orthodox synagogue’s president, who has sought help from Jewish Family and Children’s Services, a social-services provider. “We want to help him, but the truth is we’re not sure the best way to go about it.”
It’s a quandary common to many churches and synagogues: As more needy people seek shelter and sustenance from religious institutions, where does a congregation draw the line between its interests, whether it be security or order in the sanctuary, and its mission to help the poor?
Clergy members at churches and synagogues throughout the area say they’ve seen a rise in the number of needy people, many of them homeless, who slip in for meals after services or sit quietly to stay warm for a while. davidabel2.blogspot.co.uk/2005/05/clergys-charge.html
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65384-so-where-is-putin.html?start=220#166687

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
.... claims a non-self-hating ;) David Schwab (German: Swabian) Abel :) such a nice name ...
such a nice face :cool2: the eyes, crystal clear like a mountain lake ...

Abel and his colleagues at the Globe won the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for Breaking News for their coverage of the Boston Marathon bombings. Abel was standing on the finish line when the bombs detonated a few steps away and played a key role in the Globe's coverage of the attack and its aftermath. His footage from the finish line was part of a package that was nominated for an Emmy and won a national Edward R. Murrow Award. He also filed the first account of the attack to the Globe's website and wrote an eyewitness account that appeared on the front page the next day. Abel spent the following year writing about the impact of the attack, including an exclusive narrative he spent six months reporting about the toll on one family. That story about the Richards won the Ernie Pyle Award for Human Interest Storytelling from the Scripps Howard Foundation as well as the Sigma Delta Chi Award for Feature Reporting. It was also named a "notable narrative" by the Nieman Storyboard, a Best of 2014 top read by Longform.org, and featured on the list of Best Journalism in 2014 by Sports Illustrated.

I would rather trust the eccentric Putin lover than the Pulitzer Prize winner ...

:)
Source: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65384-so-where-is-putin.html?start=220#166688

These comments should have been added to this thread already then.

;)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2015 12:52 by PFIZIPFEI.

Brother Nathanael 17 Jun 2015 11:55 #52

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Brother Nathanael 12 Aug 2015 15:55 #53

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Oracle wrote:
I don't trust that guy.

His perculiar way of presenting himself sort of makes him less credible.... and can you ever trust a Jew ?

''In 2007, someone who happened to be in the vicinity of one of his protests noticed
him drop a "a prepaid card with a scratch box for 30 free minutes from a gay adult website
(Brother Nathanael sounds off in the comments, saying something about pavement''

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Nathanael_Kapner

Controversies

An article which has seen eyebrows raised in regards to Kapner is, The Clergy’s Charge by David Abel
featured in the Boston Globe in 2002.
It describes Kapner as a homeless man living in a green Buick at Brookline, Massachusetts, where he would
attend the Young Israel synagogue in a bright yarmulke and behave in an eccentric manner.

Eventually because of his behaviour he was made unwelcome and was quoted as saying
"I've been excommunicated. It's the worst thing that can happen to a Jew."

He was committed to a hospital.
Kapner has yet to fully explain anyway this incident in a sufficient manner and what he was doing with the Jews at that time.
Kapner has been defended, however, by John Kaminski who sees the information which Kapner puts out as more important
than his biographical details.

Fr. John, a priest in southern California, who claims to have known Kapner for a year while he was at the
Buena Vista monastery has authored an online piece criticising him.

The priest claims that Kapner admitted to him that he suffered from mental illness;
obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and bipolar disorder.

He claimed that Kapner had spent time in several mental hospitals.

John Sanidopoulos, who runs the popular Orthodox blog Mystagogy,claims that Kapner was never made a monk,
that he was only ever a novice and then a sub-deacon.

For this Kapner has been criticised for wearing a pectoral cross, the skufia and performing blessings with a
cross as if he were a priest. As well as this, his unusual facial expressions and dancing as if he was mocking
Orthodoxy has been pointed out, but this may be attributed to his mental illness, rather than whether or
not he is genuinely a Christian convert.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Nathanael_Kapner

The Clergy's Charge

''BROOKLINE -- When he first showed up a few months ago, the bearded man in the bright Sephardic yarmulke stood out from the synagogue's other congregants. For one thing, he carried a crucifix. During services, he constantly walked in and out of the sanctuary. And after the rabbi's sermons, the former salesman would clap - a no-no in any temple.

At Young Israel of Brookline, the first impulse of most congregants was to help Milton Kapner, a 52-year-old fellow Jew who had been living in his green Buick since the summer. The rabbi welcomed him to services, answered his questions in classes, and bought him a membership to a health spa so he could shower. Others offered him clothes or took him out for dinners at nice restaurants. One woman even gave him a place to stay for the night.

But after a few months - when, temple officials say, he harassed congregants, crashed a wedding, and twice forced them to call the police - they barred him from the synagogue. Most recently, Kapner, who plays music for money in Harvard Square, stood in front of the temple and heckled congregants as they arrived for services.

"We don't know what to do with him," said Jerry Baronofsky, the orthodox synagogue's president, who has sought help from Jewish Family and Children's Services, a social-services provider. "We want to help him, but the truth is we're not sure the best way to go about it."

It's a quandary common to many churches and synagogues: As more needy people seek shelter and sustenance from religious institutions, where does a congregation draw the line between its interests, whether it be security or order in the sanctuary, and its mission to help the poor?

Clergy members at churches and synagogues throughout the area say they've seen a rise in the number of needy people, many of them homeless, who slip in for meals after services or sit quietly to stay warm for a while.

For the most part, unless they're disruptive, the needy are welcomed, or at least tolerated. Some of the major churches in downtown Boston even have street ministries, special outreach offices for the homeless. On Tremont Street, the Episcopal Cathedral of St. Paul, for example, provides pastoral counseling, referral services, and a telephone to those in need.

Not all churches or synagogues are as welcoming. In some cases, those scruffy, loud newcomers who aren't members or are deemed to be dressed inappropriately are turned away at the door.

"They won't let them in either because of past problems or because they anticipate the person isn't going to behave within the norms of the institution," said the Rev. Deborah W. Little, who founded Common Cathedral, an outdoor worshipping community of about 150 homeless people in Boston. "It's not always easy to find the right balance."

At St. Paul's, long a draw for the homeless, church officials had to hire a security guard because so many people crowded onto their porch, either to sleep or do drugs. Recently, after someone rubbed feces on the wall of one of the bathrooms, they decided to review an old policy of allowing the homeless to use the toilet.

"Many of the homeless are members of our congregation in good standing," said the Rev. Sarah Fike of St. Paul's. "But sometimes it can be a struggle with maintaining as much openness as possible and the necessary safety and cleanliness. Our kids, after all, need clean bathrooms."

The Arlington Street Church, which also attracts many homeless, especially to its Friday night "supper club," has a special policy for those who disrupt services. When someone disrupts repeatedly, said associate minister Carol Strecker, church officials approach the person and ask them to agree to a verbal contract. Often, in order to stay, the person must consent to therapy sessions and to allow a church member to sit next to them during services.

Sometimes, however, no matter how hard church officials try, the disruptive person is beyond help - and can be a threat to the congregation.

At the Park Street Church, one homeless man reached into the collection basket and instead of adding a donation, he grabbed all the cash. Church officials called the police.

At the Ruggles Baptist Church on Beacon Street, according to the Rev. Larry Showalter, one woman insisted on remaining after hours to play the piano. When church officials asked her to leave, she refused. When they banned her from entering, she began stalking them, demanding they let her in to play the piano. After she violated a restraining order, police arrested her and sent her to jail for six months.

"It's sad when there's nothing you can do to help," Showalter said.

For the congregants of Young Israel, which like many synagogues is increasingly security-conscious since Sept. 11, Milton Kapner never posed a physical threat. But the fast-talking guest, who told congregants he graduated from Columbia University and lost his home in Needham, began making people feel uncomfortable, even chasing some away from services.

"The truth is he was welcome here, as long as he followed the rules," said Robert Wolff, the synagogue's former president. "But after a while, people lost their patience."

Approached recently at the McDonald's on Harvard Street, where he often cajoles people to buy him a free meal, Kapner refused to speak. In a previous phone interview, he complained: "I've been excommunicated. It's the worst thing that can happen to a Jew."

A few days later, after a crossing guard reported Kapner was endangering himself walking through traffic on Washington Street, he ambled into Brookline District Court and started screaming, police said. Health officials decided to commit him to a hospital, where he will stay until doctors release him.

"Maybe this is the best thing for him," said Baronofsky, Young Israel's president. "Hopefully, it will help."

davidabel2.blogspot.nl/2005/05/clergys-charge.html

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 15:55 by Cinta.

Brother Nathanael 12 Aug 2015 16:45 #54

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Why did you have to repeat the text of post #51 in colour?

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Brother Nathanael 12 Aug 2015 19:16 #55

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Why did you have to repeat the text of post #51 in colour?

:dunno:

because I can pfffffffff

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Brother Nathanael 12 Aug 2015 20:32 #56

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Cinta wrote:
because I can spam pfffffffff

Fixed it 4 ya

:thumbup:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Brother Nathanael 12 Aug 2015 20:50 #57

• Cinta
  • Never Again
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:
because I can spam pfffffffff

Fixed it 4 ya

:thumbup:

So you now want to control in what way I am making a comment :iitm:

Put on a pair of real dark sunglasses it makes everything look nice a grey

just like you are

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 20:50 by Cinta.

Brother Nathanael 12 Aug 2015 20:56 #58

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This year I would not put a shekel on bold-colourful-big-font-snoopsnuffleopagian "cinta".

:coolio:

Edit: Forgot the link to HASBY 2014/2015 :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 23:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

Brother Nathanael 12 Aug 2015 21:00 #59

• Cinta
  • Never Again
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

This year I would not put a shekel on bold-colourful-big-font-snoopsnuffleopagian "cinta".

:coolio:

Ofcourse not you are a boring money mind of a German Jew that wants to see everything in grey

I am rather fond of purple

what is your fave colour; I bet it is light blue

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 12 Aug 2015 21:00 by Cinta.

Brother Nathanael 13 Aug 2015 21:17 #60

• Cinta
  • Never Again

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare