Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Truth Seekers Resource Thread

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 22 Jun 2014 23:13 #1

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Been thinking about this for a while now.

How about a place/thread where all our good links and research sources are located? This can help newcomers delve, sand serve as a 'library' of sorts. I intend to edit this first post, to insert/add new links as I find them.

To start it off:

www.pseudoccultmedia.net/

This isn't really posted on these days, but the information is a gold-mine. Lots of helpful things, and the comments are worth a read too: nuggets are in there aplenty.

Hope this helps.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: KoreBolt, truth addict

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 23 Jun 2014 04:02 #2

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
@Avacyn,

There is a time out period for editing posts, I can't remember what the time frame is off the top of my head though - in excess of 24 hours I think so people have a chance to correct their posts after a reread the next day.

Mods can make changed for you if you give them a nudge. You could quote the OP and then make your additions/changes and we can then use the new post to over write the original OP content.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 23 Jun 2014 04:57 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Frog wrote:
@Avacyn,

There is a time out period for editing posts, I can't remember what the time frame is off the top of my head though - in excess of 24 hours I think so people have a chance to correct their posts after a reread the next day.

Its set at 48 hours.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, Lizzy

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 23 Jun 2014 08:41 #4

• zax
  • Gold Member
Avacyn wrote:
Been thinking about this for a while now.

How about a place/thread where all our good links and research sources are located? This can help newcomers delve, sand serve as a 'library' of sorts. I intend to edit this first post, to insert/add new links as I find them.

To start it off:

www.pseudoccultmedia.net/

This isn't really posted on these days, but the information is a gold-mine. Lots of helpful things, and the comments are worth a read too: nuggets are in there aplenty.

Hope this helps.

Good idea.I usually link to websites or blogs when positng in threads with a divers topic range covering the bigger picture.But threads like this are always valuable.

I think Chris Knowles had the above blog and finsihed his magnum opus there last year,but archived the contents for posterity.

Found this website a few weeks ago.I have tons of others form over the years,but thought I'd share this one--

jaysanalysis.com/

Scroll down to Tesla article.I've covered the cult of scientism in a threads over at the piehole DIF dive in the past.Lost on most folks claiming it is anti-science.Wrong.Big differnece between objective science and scientism that elevates science itself as a bible and scientists as infallible gods not to be questioned if one doesn't have certain credentials.Hogwash of course.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 23 Jun 2014 09:57 #5

• KoreBolt
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
Ava, you read my mind! I am currently in the process of trying to transcript docs and pin parts with numbers so it's easier to reference questions and points . :)
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2014 09:58 by KoreBolt.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 26 Jun 2014 19:24 #6

• Avacyn
Some more links:

Disney
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_disney_bloodlinept1.htm

MK ULTRA

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Thanks_for_the_Memories.pdf
www.emhdf.com/Monarch-mind-control.pdf
Not had a chance to read the second book, but it was recommended to me. I thought I would post, and hopefully, it is of use to people.

Truth Seekers Resource > THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO SEE REALITY? 27 Jun 2014 18:24 #7

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

You Love
to keep busy?

Then try Click the Spoiler :O

Expander >

>>>---------------------------- > Open & Expand Here: [ Click to expand ]
. .

. . . .
. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
oiram
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2014 23:29 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Avacyn

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 05 Jul 2014 10:48 #8

• Avacyn
Just found this. Interesting additional little details about Disney...

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 05 Jul 2014 11:08 #9

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Avacyn wrote:
How about a place/thread where all our good links and research sources are located? ...

I think your on the right lines.... I think there's a need to explain to the casual visitor here , just what the truth movement is all about. But rather than load them with a list of links which they'll probably never use, we could have a thread where old truthers explain what they think the 'truth' is in just a few paragraphs.
p.s. That's a scary avatar, bikerdruid and Mr Pigeon combined, under a rainbow communist flag!

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 21 Jul 2014 21:32 #10

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Download PDF file...

Report from Iron Mountain 1967:
On the Possibility and Desirability of Peace

CONTENTS:

Foreword 3

Background Information 8

Statement by "John Doe" 16

The Report of the Special Study Group 18

Letter of Transmittal 18

Introduction 19

Section 1. Scope of the Study 21

Section 2. Disarmament and the Economy 24

Section 3. Disarmament Scenarios 28

Section 4. War & Peace as Social Systems 30

Section 5. The Functions of War 33

Section 6. Substitutes for the Functions of War 46

Section 7. Summary and Conclusions 59

Section 8. Recommendations 69

NOTES 74

Source: http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/Report_from_Iron_Mountain.pdf

Snippet:
It has been hotly argued that such a menace would offer the "last, best hope of
peace," etc., by uniting mankind against the danger of destruction by "creatures"
from other planets or from outer space. Experiments have been proposed to test
the credibility of an out-of-our-world invasion threat; it is possible that a few of
the more difficult-to-explain "flying saucer" incidents of recent years were in
fact early experiments of this kind. If so, they could hardly have been judged
encouraging. We anticipate no difficulties in making a "need" for a giant super
space program credible for economic purposes, even were there not ample
precedent; extending it, for political purposes, to include features unfortunately
associated with science fiction would obviously be a more dubious undertaking.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2014 22:31 by Frog.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 21 Jul 2014 22:20 #11

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Technocracy Study Cource 1934

Source: https://ia600400.us.archive.org/.

Search able text version but had OCR errors.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Page
Technocracy ,..,.... vii

Preface * ix

Lesson

An Introduction to Science 1

1 Matter 15

Change of physical states; molecules; the elements; atoms;
chemical changes; indestructibility of matter.

2 Units of Measurement .....,,,,.. 1^

Mass; length; time; force; work; power; English System;
Metric System.

3 Energy — 33

Potential energy; kinetic energy; heat; temperature; measure-
ment of heat and temperature? work and heal

4 The Laws of Thermodynamics ..... 39

Friction ; energy of evaporation ; chemical energy ; First Law
of Thermodynamics; direction of energy transformations;
entropy; heat and work; reversible and irreversible processes;
transformations; unidirectional nature of terrestrial history;
Second Law of Thermodynamics.

5 Engines 51

Definition; efficiency; heat value of fuels.

6 The Human Engine 56

Calories ; heat value of foods ; efficiency of the human engine.

7 The Flow of Energy on the Earth 61

Energy of rtfeming water; energy of plants and animals; chlorophyl; solar radiation; flow of solar energy,

Lesson Pack

8 Dynamic Equilibrium Among Energy-Consuming Devices ...... 67

Dynamic equilibrium of plants and animals; dynamic equilibrium of man.

9 Energy in Human History 73

Domestication of plants; domestication of animals; discovery of metals.

10 Early Stages in the Use op Extraneous Energy , . . . . 79

Food, fire, animals, wind, and water; use of fossil fuel; use of gunpowder; a new problem.

11 Modern Industrial Growth .- 84

Development of the steam engine; the railroad; the steamboat; the automobile; transportation by air; table of development

12 Industrial Growth Curves , 92

Pig iron; growth of rail roads; point of inflection; production of auto mobiles; radio; biological growth curves; coal; theoretical growth curves; social and industrial results.

13 Mineral Resources ;,. 106

Discovery of metals; methods of discovery; coal; oil; iron; copper; ferro-alloys ; movement of supplies; unequal distribution of resources.

14 More About Growth Curves , 113

The decline curve ; the man-hour ; mechanization of industry ; decline of man-hours.

15 The Price System 121

The concept of property; trade; the concept of value; the concept of debt; definition of a Price System.

16 Rules of the Game of the Price System 130

Negotiability of debt; certificates of ownership; wealth; creation of debt; banking and credit; compound interest; growth of debt.

17 The Flow of Money 138

The flow of goods; the mechanism; the process; saving; investment; results,

18 Why the Purchasing Power Is Not Maintained 143

Xlll
Lesson Pack

The inevitable inflection point; attempts to maintain production; the financial structure; the process of investment; income; profits, technology, and purchasing power; new industry; debt creation.

18 Appendix : Population Growth in the U. S. A 157

19 Operating CHAitACTERiSTics Under the Price System 161

Inferior goods for large turnover ; foreign trade and war ; curtailment and destruction; low load factors; housing; interference by business expediency; institutional and traditional interference; legal interference; political interference; propaganda.

20 The Nature of the Human Animal ^ 180

The solar system; the age of the earth; supernaturalism of man; objective viewpoint; stimulus and response; thinking, speaking, writing; suppression oi responses; involutitary process; control of behavior; glandular types; the endocrine glands; results on behavior; peck-rights; functional priority; social customs ; social change.

21 Technocracy: The Design 213

The arrival of technology ; the trends ; the solution ; personnel ; operating example; organization chart; special sequences; the Continental Control; Regional Divisions; requirements; the mechanism of distribution ; Energy Certificates ; a Technocracy.

22 Industrial Design and Operating Characteristics 242

Load factor ; quality of product ; the calendar ; transportation ; communication; agriculture; housing; design; standardization; unnecessary activities.

Appendix 269

The Technate of America; production of minerals; industry; more industry; fuel consumption; some equipment and resources; agriculture production; energy — the world's work; references.

Bibliography 281

Index 287

Snippet:
232 TECHNOCRACY STUDY COURSE

short-wave radio stations between the various Eegional Divisions is being built, JN^one of the^e occurs overnight, but as the organization evolves there will be an Oiderly transition over to administration along the functional lines as indicated.

Requirements, ^ow that we have sketched in outline the essential features of the social organization, there remains the problem of distribution of goods and services. Production will be maintained with a minimum of oscillation, or at a high load factor. The last stage in any industrial flow line is use or consumption. If in any industrial flow line an obstruction is allowed to develop at one point, it will slow down, and, if uncorrected, eventually shut down that entire flow line. This is no less true of the consumption stage than of any other stage. Present industrial shut down, for instance, has resulted entirely from a blocking of the flow line at the consumption end. If the production is to be nonoscillatory and maintained at a high level so as to provide a high standard of living, it follows that consumption must be kept equal to production, and that a system of distribution must be designed which will allow this. This system of distribution must do the following things :

(1) Eegister on a continuous 24 hour-per-day basis the total net conversion of energy, which would detei*mine
(a) the availability of energy for Continental plant construction and maintainance, (b) the amount of physical wealth available in the form of consumable goods and services for consumption by the total population during the balanced load period.

(2) By means of the registration of energy converted and consumed, make possible a balanced load.

(3) Provide a continuous inventory of all production and consumption.

(4) Provide a specific registration of the type, kind, etc., of all goods and services, where produced, and where used.

(5) Provide specific registration of the consumption of each individual, plus a record and description of the individual.

The term HUMAN RESOURCE and CARBON TAX springs to mind.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 22 Jul 2014 04:06 #12

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors or serotonin-specific reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs)

http://en.wikipedia.org

SSRI Case Information Resource:

http://www.ssristories.org
SSRI Stories is a collection of over 5,000 stories that have appeared in the media (newspapers, TV, scientific journals) in which prescription drugs were mentioned and in which the drugs may be linked to a variety of adverse outcomes including violence.

This updated site includes the stories from the previous site and new ones from 2011 to date. We have used a new “category” classification system on the new stories. We are working back through previously SSRI Stories to bring them into the new classification system. In the meantime use the search box in the upper right column to search through both the old and the new stories.

Also, all of the stories from the original site are available under the Archives tab. These are presented in the traditional site format. Once we have finished the posting of new stories and applying the expanded classification we will make all of this available in this traditional format.

http://www.ssristories.org/categories/
The archives haven't been maintained since 2011 but the still offer a useful resource for people looking for historical data.
It would probably be wise to take screen shots or page backups of this information for
your own records just in case the website is taken off line at some point!

Welcome to SSRI Archives. These include all Stories from the previous SSRI Stories site, but not the several hundred new and updated Stories on the new SSRI site. We are in the process of applying an expanded set of categories to the old stories so that it will be easier to access the Stories.

http://www.ssristories.org/archives/

All Stories
Celebrity Cases
Highly Publicized Cases
Journal Articles
Murder-Suicides
Murders / Murder Attempts
Postpartum Cases
Road Rage Cases
School Shootings / Incidents
Soldier Cases
Suicides / Suicide Attempts
Women Teacher Molestations
Won SSRI Criminal Cases
Workplace Violence

Last Edit: 22 Jul 2014 04:13 by Frog.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 25 Jul 2014 01:09 #13

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
AGENDA 21

Download free ebook Your Life in Their Hands Agenda 21

Agenda 21 Your Life in Their Hands is a 43 page PDF document that discusses the UN Agenda 21 program for social change on a local and global scale. Written by Martin Edwards, additional content and artwork by Kade Jones, research team Mark Rekia, Harry Brown, Dave Gazey, Jud Hope.

Summary

The United Nations Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development programme is a comprehensive plan of action to be taken globally, nationally and locally by organizations of the United Nations System, Governments, and Major Groups in every area in which humanity impacts on the environment'. 1

Some of its‘ key policy objectives are
 an end to national sovereignty
 an end of western democratic process
 the ending of Common Law
 the abolition of private property
 the abolition of private transport
 the destruction of western industrialisation
 the ending of free enterprise
 the harmonisation of incomes and re-distribution of wealth across the globe
 the limitation of resource use (energy, water, minerals)
 populations to be concentrated in cities close to their place of employment,
 the restructuring of the family unit and increasing limitations on mobility and individual opportunity
 continuous surveillance and monitoring of the population
 the end of freedom of choice

Now, consider just a few of the policies coming out of our own British Government:

 an end to national sovereignty European and UN ―laws‖ applied at the local level - the Big Society‖
 private property and assets stripped away through economic hardship and crippling taxes
 the systematic destruction of our industry
 the spiralling burden of ever increasing overseas aid programmes
 children stolen by the state and pushed into a privatised multi billion pound care system
 0 -19 education programmes (schools opening longer, no parental influence)
 crippling public transport costs and soon to be imposed road charging
 the highest concentration of CCTV cameras in the world
 increased behaviour modification ‗nudge‘ programmes

The Big Society is the UK version of the UNs Agenda 21. It is a Marxist inspired plan which will have a devastating impact on, not only your own life, but also upon the lives of your children and grandchildren.

If, after reading this document, you fail to act, then your silence will signify your consent to place Your Life in THEIR hands’.
‘Qui tacet consentire videtur- he who is silent is taken to agree’

Last Edit: 25 Jul 2014 01:11 by Frog.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 25 Jul 2014 02:02 #14

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Some books worth reading Tragedy and Hope, Grand Chessboard, Brave New World and 1984 (audio version)for starters.

Tragedy and Hope
"A History Of The World In Our Time"
Carroll Quigley

Source: Tragedy and Hope
In 1830, governments couldn't get weapons much better than those usable by individuals. Democracy flourished in Europe and America, where most individuals could afford to buy these weapons.

By 1930-1950, governments had weapons (armoured cars, flame throwers etc.) which could dominate individuals, especially in countries where the industrial revolution and the agricultural revolution came late, such that the standard of living was too low and prices too high for most individuals to afford significant weaponry. Thus Asiatic countries did not have democracies in the mid-1900s.

The level of the States overt tyranny is directly proportional to the level of imbalance the States surveillance and military technology affords it, in its efforts to suppress, exploit and control the lives and actions of the civilian population.

Aldous Huxley
A democracy which makes or even effectively prepares for modern, scientific war must necessarily cease to be democratic. No country can be really well prepared for modern war unless it is governed by a tyrant, at the head of a highly trained and perfectly obedient bureaucracy.
"A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude. To make them love it is the task assigned, in present-day totalitarian states, to ministries of propaganda, newspaper editors and schoolteachers.... The greatest triumphs of propaganda have been accomplished, not by doing something, but by refraining from doing. Great is truth, but still greater, from a practical point of view, is silence about truth."

From the forward of the 1946 edition of Brave New World
Aldous Huxley

Last Edit: 25 Jul 2014 02:03 by Frog.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 25 Jul 2014 04:39 #15

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
This is a great primer discussion which provides lots of references to books, authors, researchers, organisations, movers and shakers, as well as an overview of the globalist agenda.

This is the database that's used throughout the video above https://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 25 Jul 2014 10:01 #16

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2014 10:04 by Oracle.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 27 Jul 2014 15:21 #17

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Pawns in the Game written by William Guy Carr in 1958 exposing the illuminate and NWO.

Download PDF Pawns in the Game.

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 01 Aug 2014 23:45 #18

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Decline of the West by Oswald Spengler 1918

Download:
https://archive.org/

Alternate version:
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org

The Decline of the West (German: Der Untergang des Abendlandes), or The Downfall of the Occident, is a two-volume work by Oswald Spengler, the first volume of which was published in the summer of 1918. Spengler revised this volume in 1922 and published the second volume, subtitled Perspectives of World History, in 1923.

The book introduces itself as a "Copernican overturning" operating as a paradigm shift involving the rejection of the Eurocentric view of history, especially the division of history into the linear "ancient-medieval-modern" rubric.[1] According to Spengler, the meaningful units for history are not epochs but whole cultures which evolve as organisms. He recognizes eight high cultures: Babylonian, Egyptian, Chinese, Indian, Mexican (Mayan/Aztec), Classical (Greek/Roman), Arabian, Western or "European-American." Cultures have a lifespan of about a thousand years. The final stage of each culture is, in his word use, a 'civilization'.

Spengler also presents the idea of Muslims, Jews and Christians, as well as their Persian and Semitic forebears, being Magian; Mediterranean cultures of the antiquity such as Ancient Greece and Rome being Apollonian; and the modern Westerners being Faustian.

According to the theory, the Western world is actually ending and we are witnessing the last season — "winter time" — of the Faustian civilization.

In Spengler's depiction, Western Man is a proud but tragic figure because, while he strives and creates, he secretly knows the actual goal will never be reached.

Quotes:

“What is truth? For the multitude, that which it continually reads and hears.”

“To-day we live so cowed under the bombardment of this intellectual artillery(the media) that hardly anyone can attain to the inward detachment that is required for a clear view of the monstrous drama. The will-to-power operating under a pure democratic disguise has finished off its masterpiece so well that the object's sense of freedom is actually flattered by the most thorough-going enslavement that has ever existed”

The Hour of Decision by Oswald Spengler

This work is less well known possibly because his books were apparently suppressed by Hitler and the National Socialists.

Last Edit: 01 Aug 2014 23:47 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: shankara

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 02 Aug 2014 03:06 #19

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
This is the Age if Conflict by Ivor Benson

Download: http://archive.org

The method I have chosen is to begin with a list of categorical statements
which can be developed and expanded later and supported with an extensive
bibliography. Here they are:

1 . Our century of conflict is the product of an alliance of
money and intellect, with intellect almost .invariably
subordinate to, and at the service of, money; money being
in the 20th century the primary source of great power.

2. We need to fill and identify the changes which have
occurred in the realms of money and of intellect, changes
which have made this century so different from all others in
recorded history.

3. The change which has occurred in the realm of money is
this: Constellations of finance-capitalism which had been
separate and nationally oriented were absorbed into a
greater constellation of finance-capitalism serving a
different set of long-term interests.

4. The change which occurred in the realm of intellect is this:
Christian orthodoxy was replaced by an ideology of
socialism as the basis of a consensus intellectual frame of
reference and system of values. This socialism or secular
religion has given rise to what the psychologists Carl
Gustav Jung has described as a "psychic epidemic" now
afflicting the educated classes in the West.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The Truth Seekers Resource Thread 02 Aug 2014 18:21 #20

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist

www.ebooks-share.net/exodus/
The story unfolds with the protagonist, Ari Ben Canaan, hatching a plot to transport Jewish refugees from a British detention camp in Cyprus to Palestine. The operation is carried out under the auspices of the Mossad Le'aliyah Bet. The book then goes on to trace the histories of the various main characters and the ties of their personal lives to the birth of the new Jewish state.
According to Jack Shaheen: "In the 1950s, when Americans were largely apathetic about Israel, the eminent public relations consultant Edward Gottlieb was called on "to create a more sympathetic attitude" toward the newly established state. And so, he sent Leon Uris to Israel to write a novel, which became the bestseller Exodus... Exodus introduced filmgoers to the Arab–Israel conflict, and peopled it with heroic Israelis and sleazy, brutal Arabs, some of whom link up with ex-Nazis. The movie's only "good Arab" becomes a dead Arab."
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare