Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack!

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 05:28 #1

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
A Very Confused CNN Wonders "Who Is Four Chan?"

After this weekend's stolen nudity spree, clueless reporters across the world are wondering: where is Reddit? When is iCloud? And who is 4chan.org? Some sort of "hacker"? CNN technology analyst Brett Larson is here to identify a website.

Everything We Know About the Alleged Celeb Nude "Trading Ring" and Leak

"He may have been just a system administrator who knew his way around and how to hack things." Larson is still sleuthing around for more details, but in the meantime, if you see Four Chan, please do NOT make contact yourself: call your local cyber sheriff and wait indoors.

gawker.com/a-very-confused-cnn-wonders-who-is-4chan-1629551201
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2014 05:33 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 11:31 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
You can forgive people over the age of 35 for not knowing what 4Chan is — but you cannot forgive Brett Larson, CNN’s technology analyst, for thinking that 4Chan is the hacker name of an actual human being!!

“I’m sure we’re going to get some more confirmation as the hours and minutes go on, but he may have been a system administrator who knew his way around and how to hack things,” Larson postulated yesterday on Brooke Baldwin‘s show. “This seems like it was not a real, big effort, but more of a ‘I have these usernames, I know this security loophole — I’m just gonna run this password app and see if I can get into these people’s cloud-based accounts.’”

This example highlights how out of touch the MSM is with the information age and how cable news networks like CNN are dinosaurs.

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 12:11 #3

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Orangeaid wrote:
You can forgive people over the age of 35 for not knowing what 4Chan is — but you cannot forgive Brett Larson, CNN’s technology analyst, for thinking that 4Chan is the hacker name of an actual human being!!

I actually don't quite know 4chan, but I know its usual suspects and mafia outlet.

Do you have any info on them?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 12:17 #4

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The founder is 25 year old New Yorker Christopher Poole.

Christopher Poole (born c. 1988) is an American internet entrepreneur from New York City, noted for founding the websites 4chan and Canvas. He originally started 4chan anonymously, under the pseudonym moot (always written with lower case).

He posts as moot.

Abe Foxman would hate them. Jews aren't the flavour of any month.
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2014 12:20 by Orangeaid.

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 12:24 #5

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Orangeaid wrote:
The founder is 25 year old New Yorker Christopher Poole.

Christopher Poole (born c. 1988) is an American internet entrepreneur from New York City, noted for founding the websites 4chan and Canvas. He originally started 4chan anonymously, under the pseudonym moot (always written with lower case).

He posts as moot.

Abe Foxman would hate them. Jews aren't the flavour of any month.
Spiegel Online describes 4chan as

"[...] A Mem-spin, a hotbed for contagious ideas, but also an abysmal place where atrocities, racist and sexist tirades and images are widely published beyond the boundaries of good taste. [...] The world of 4Chan is dark and strange like the inner workings of a confused province teenager - 3 clock in the morning. "
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/4chan

So its connected to anonymous somehow.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 12:35 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Well the hacker of all these actresses with nude / sex shots stored in icloud :roll: :ponda:

Chose to upload them on 4Chan.

I've looked at 4Chan about 3 times only. It started as an anime etc site then added the /b/ board :O

It is anything goes on there. More penises in holes than you could poke a stick at! The antithesis of Dusty and co on Icke in the censorship stakes!

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 12:58 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, and 4chan founder Christopher "moot" Poole were both marching arm in arm today at the 9th annual "Fighting Online Antisemitism" seminar in Tel Aviv, Israel. The seminar was blocked off to media but we got the opportunity to shortly speak to both Mark Zuckerberg and Christopher Poole as they were leaving.

"I have feared outing myself as a Jew for a long time. I have been afraid of the reaction from my supporters. I'm no longer afraid to admit I am Jewish. Online Antisemitism is no laughing matter and must be dealt with." said Mr. Poole. Before hoping in his cab Mr. Poole admitted he plans on moving to Jerusalem by years end. His new project canvas follows a strict anti-hate speech policy. By years end Mr. Poole has promised to implement a similar policy on his much more controversial site 4chan.
dis.4chan.org/read/lounge/1311710418

Oy Vey!
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 13:55 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Orangeaid wrote:
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, and 4chan founder Christopher "moot" Poole were both marching arm in arm today at the 9th annual "Fighting Online Antisemitism" seminar in Tel Aviv, Israel. The seminar was blocked off to media but we got the opportunity to shortly speak to both Mark Zuckerberg and Christopher Poole as they were leaving.

"I have feared outing myself as a Jew for a long time. I have been afraid of the reaction from my supporters. I'm no longer afraid to admit I am Jewish. Online Antisemitism is no laughing matter and must be dealt with." said Mr. Poole. Before hoping in his cab Mr. Poole admitted he plans on moving to Jerusalem by years end. His new project canvas follows a strict anti-hate speech policy. By years end Mr. Poole has promised to implement a similar policy on his much more controversial site 4chan.
dis.4chan.org/read/lounge/1311710418

Oy Vey!

I'm shocked
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

The death of mainstream media: CNN "tech expert" thinks Four Chan is a lone administrator who learnt to hack! 04 Sep 2014 14:12 #9

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
@Oracle .... Anonymous was spawned from 4Chan.

venturebeat.com/2011/03/13/4chan-moot-christopher-poole-sxsw/

As has much vicious online trolling ... especially on Facebook and Twitter.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare