Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mamis Shit

Mamis Shit 16 Oct 2014 22:02 #1

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Not a researcher per se, but my #1 source for what's going on under the Jewdar

Recommended Researchers : Nick Spero (Circus Maximus), John Friend, Shaun Surplus, maybe still Deanna Spingola though she took flak over Sandy Hook...

Link is grizzom, makes sense huh? :iitm:

grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/

Voltaire is a regular :cool:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2014 22:03 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

Mamis Shit 26 Oct 2014 13:55 #2

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Regular Idiot? I agree lol

Truth is anti-semitic

Mamis Shit 04 Nov 2014 12:24 #3

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Voltaire wrote:
Regular Idiot? I agree lol

Bowel movements i mean

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Mamis Shit 20 Nov 2014 07:10 #4

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Whooli is countering Foon1e's attacking Christ
An exhaustive examination of the claims made by the author of the Skeptic's Annotated Bible (SAB).

grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/an-exhaustive-examination-of-claims.html

VERY interesting comments

eg
“Our ancestors were all peasants. There were no hunters amongst them — hunters are only degenerate peasants.” – Adolf Hitler

Clue Two: “In the Aryan mind no religion can ever be imagined unless it embodies the conviction that life in some form or other will continue after death. As a matter of fact, the Talmud is not a book that lays down principles according to which the individual should prepare for the life to come. It only furnishes rules for a practical and convenient life in this world.” – Adolf Hitler

and
Do you not realize that the NSDAP completely threw out the old testament from conical scripture, and supplemented the gnostic texts of the Cathars and the Holy Twelve instead?

and
I would just like to add, Charles Giuliani has never touched on the topic of why the gnostic sects equated YAHWEH\YHWH (god of the old testament and the hebrew torah, or foonle1 for that matter, with Satan himself? And why did the Nazarene sect reject the books of Moses? Clearly this shows that the old testament was written by Jews (Saul of Tarsus\Paul the Apostle) to connect it with Jesus of Nazareth.

hence

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77604

Third, they are enforced

Last Edit: 20 Nov 2014 07:15 by rodin.

Mamis Shit 20 Nov 2014 07:50 #5

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
rodin wrote:
I would just like to add, Charles Giuliani has never touched on the topic of why the gnostic sects equated YAHWEH\YHWH (god of the old testament and the hebrew torah, or foonle1 for that matter, with Satan himself? And why did the Nazarene sect reject the books of Moses? Clearly this shows that the old testament was written by Jews (Saul of Tarsus\Paul the Apostle) to connect it with Jesus of Nazareth.

hence

Well it appears the gnostic told them all straight into there faces who they all were & represented.
Expose that's why they killed so many of them & burned all there works naturally!
Appears the gnostic guys were right on the mark from the beginning!
At least I know where I'm standing after the Nag Hammadi stuff opened my eyes to reality.

At least I know all the characters involved & what they really representing including the Jesus/image.
(No more confusion for me at all!) Every character has its rightful place with no confusion once you grasp the key stone meanings!
Taken me two years though to get the story finally in order from A to Z. Even the Egyptian symbols make logical sense to me now & I got the understanding through the Nag Hammadi scriptures! No way to use the Bible stuff to ever make logical sense of it all. NEVER!
But only use original source material (not the counter fake stuff they already producing all over to cover there tracks as they did in the past)
For Adam was a laughingstock, since he was made a counterfeit type of man by the Hebdomad, as if he had become stronger than I and my brothers. We are innocent with respect to him, since we have not sinned. And Abraham and Isaac and Jacob were a laughingstock, since they, the counterfeit fathers, were given a name by the Hebdomad, as if he had become stronger than I and my brothers. We are innocent with respect to him, since we have not sinned. David was a laughingstock in that his son was named the Son of Man, having been influenced by the Hebdomad, as if he had become stronger than I and the fellow members of my race. But we are innocent with respect to him; we have not sinned. Solomon was a laughingstock, since he thought that he was Christ, having become vain through the Hebdomad, as if he had become stronger than I and my brothers. But we are innocent with respect to him. I have not sinned. The 12 prophets were laughingstocks, since they have come forth as imitations of the true prophets. They came into being as counterfeits through the Hebdomad, as if he had become stronger than I and my brothers. But we are innocent with respect to him, since we have not sinned. Moses, a faithful servant, was a laughingstock, having been named "the Friend," since they perversely bore witness concerning him who never knew me. Neither he nor those before him, from Adam to Moses and John the Baptist, none of them knew me nor my brothers.

For they had a doctrine of angels to observe dietary laws and bitter slavery, since they never knew truth, nor will they know it. For there is a great deception upon their soul, making it impossible for them ever to find a Nous of freedom in order to know him, until they come to know the Son of Man. Now concerning my Father, I am he whom the world did not know, and because of this, it (the world) rose up against me and my brothers. But we are innocent with respect to him; we have not sinned.

For the Archon was a laughingstock because he said, "I am God, and there is none greater than I. I alone am the Father, the Lord, and there is no other beside me. I am a jealous God, who brings the sins of the fathers upon the children for three and four generations." As if he had become stronger than I and my brothers! But we are innocent with respect to him, in that we have not sinned, since we mastered his teaching. Thus he was in an empty glory. And he does not agree with our Father. And thus through our fellowship we grasped his teaching, since he was vain in an empty glory. And he does not agree with our Father, for he was a laughingstock and judgment and false prophecy.
http://gnosis.org/naghamm/2seth.html 

And one more:
Marcion and the Stranger God

The Gnostic Apostle Thomas: Chapter 9

Adolf von Harnack, the German theologian and historian best known for his monumental history of Christian dogma, was the first modern scholar to explore the Marcion material thoroughly. He published his study of Marcion in 1920. In many respects agreeing with the controversial second-century church leader, Harnack says that "no other religious personality in antiquity after Paul and before Augustine can rival him in significance."

Marcion was a prosperous ship owner (or, according to another more doubtful account, the son of a bishop) from a town in Pontus on the Black Sea. He made it his mission in life to rescue Christianity from lapsing, as he saw it, into a modified form of Judaism. The Jewish element, always strong in Christianity, was especially pervasive in the early decades. After all, Jesus, his disciples, and the people he preached to, were Jews. The holy book of early Christians consisted of the Jewish Law and Prophets, which Christians later interpreted as their Old Testament.

Early Jewish converts relied on that collection for "proof texts," for evidence that Jesus was the long-awaited Messiah. Moreover, the Jewish scriptures were evidence to Christians of the Almighty's earlier and continuing concern for humankind and provided a set of moral laws -- from which they could separate the distinctively ritual elements -- that were left incomplete in the teachings of Jesus. The Jewish bible was the only fully-approved Christian scripture until Marcion appeared on the scene.

In his evangelizing travels, Paul naturally headed for synagogues in the places he visited, where Jews and gentiles who had converted to Judaism (itself a proselytizing faith at that time) were his principal audiences. In his frustrating mission, Paul was hounded from town to town by Jews who resisted and scorned his message. He was stoned, beaten, harassed, reviled. And in his letters to congregations that had at least nominally accepted his teaching, Paul was constantly concerned with their possible backsliding into Judaism, on the one hand, or their acceptance of a Gnostic release from the law on the other.

Marcion wished to purge Christianity of its pervasive Jewish influence and took Paul's somewhat ambivalent rejection of "the law" to a logical conclusion. The Jews' sacred books, he taught, were of no concern to Christians. If the Jews wished to worship their ancient tribal god, that was their affair. But the God who smote and slaughtered Israel's enemies, threatened his own worshipers with dire punishment if they were disobedient, prescribed circumcision for males and odd laws for the governance of daily life, and described himself as jealous, could not be the God of Christians. (Harnack himself came to the view that, whatever practical reasons Christians might have had for retaining the Old Testament in the second century, and again at the time of the Protestant Reformation in the sixteenth, by the nineteenth century they ought not to regard it as part of their own holy writ: its continuance in the Christian bible could lead to an emphasis on "righteousness" and rigorous legalism instead of mercy and love.)

According to Irenaeus, Marcion called the Old Testament God "the creator of evils, lustful for war, inconstant in his attitude, and self-contradictory." Irenaeus exaggerated; Marcion apparently accepted that Jews had spiritually benefited as dutiful children of the lesser God, but reproved them for being deaf to the new Christian dispensation.

Marcion taught that the creator-lawgiver archon or demiurge who had created this world was a far lesser power than the true God, the Father of Truth, the ineffable, unknowable Stranger God who had sent Christ as a spiritual messenger to show humankind the path back to its true spiritual home through love. Jesus was a man like any other, who was endowed with the Spirit by the true Father when John baptized him in the River Jordan. Tertullian, the second-century Roman lawyer-theologian from Carthage, wrote that in Marcion's view the real Christ could not have taken on a material body and become a human being in the created world, for such a body would have been "stuffed with excrement."

Christians, said Marcion, must be rescued from the this-worldliness of Judaism and thralldom to the creator-god and his Law. They must become aware of the love freely given by the Stranger God and learn that they could escape from their imprisonment in this world. Marcion based himself on texts from Luke: "No one pours fresh wine into old wineskins" and "No sound tree bears rotten fruit, nor again does a rotten tree bear sound fruit." Christ, descending from the true God, was bringing a fresh and radically new message, in no way dependent on Jewish holy writ. As Jaroslav Pelikan, historian of Christian tradition, describes Marcion's view, "The ineffable newness of the gospel would be fundamentally compromised if it were represented as having already been present in the Jewish Scriptures."
http://gnosis.org/thomasbook/ch9.html 
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2014 08:14 by Mario.

Mamis Shit 21 Nov 2014 07:39 #6

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
I have been away for a couple of weeks. I see no John Friend, Nick Spero, Charles Guiliani being posted. Has there been a fall out, or what?

Third, they are enforced

Mamis Shit 17 Nov 2015 17:22 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:
Your refusal to answer straight questions makes perfect sense to me

Equality Creep

grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/fourth-position-167-20151101.html

Source: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-hollow-world-theory-inner-world-cosmos-skycentrism-we-live-in-the-concave-earth.html?start=1440#185001

Fourth Position # 167 - 2015.11.01

EQUALITY CREEP

Host: WolfWallStreet/Bob in DC

Flat earth, Jews and propaganda.

1.bp.blogspot.com/-fB2NS5Glasc/VknJl_N1N5I/AAAAAAAAAJo/yseKQzhYom8/s1600/black%2Bflag.jpeg

Now this is VERY interesting, thanks.

Grizzom - MAMI'S SHIT - is flying The Classical Symbol of Anarchism - the black flag!

www.anarchism.net/symbol_bf.htm

Now I also understand this picture - typical black block antifa uniform.

reminds me very much of the NSU Pink Panther False Flag
and the the deep state MSM (Mouthpieces of the System Maggots).

NSU - Intelligence Agencies - Dummies - Political Media Complex - Antifa

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Nov 2015 19:13 by PFIZIPFEI.

Mamis Shit 25 Jan 2016 14:46 #8

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
rodin wrote:
I have been away for a couple of weeks. I see no John Friend, Nick Spero, Charles Guiliani being posted. Has there been a fall out, or what?

Mamis shit has been hijewed

Whooli flies the flag

whoolisblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Third, they are enforced