Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brand forgot that you must never go full retard....

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 30 Dec 2014 13:13 #1

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I like Brand. I don't agree with everything he has to say, but I do believe he is on our side.

Behold! A somewhat kind and honest article from the shitty Torygraph about Brand:

www.telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/11290599/For-all-his-faults-Russell-Brand-has-identified-the-failings-of-British-politics.html

The problem is, the May elections are coming up, and here I am a +40 year old man, who has only EVER voted once in a UK election (when I was naive and young) and I can't see myself voting again this time. Problem is, rain or shine, Tory voters always vote and I don't relish another term of the Nasty Party. Yes yes, I know, all the political parties are just puppets of the City of London, big business, Royalty, and big donators, but I want to vote! I just can't. What's the point? And I guess perhaps that is what tptb want? Perhaps they don't mind if there are millions of disenfranchised voters? TPTB still gets the party it has engineered in to power, it matters not on what percentage. In other words, my vote doesn't matter, because if it did, there would surely be a party that spoke for me?

Anyway, read the article..

I'd rather this thread didn't take the boring and predictable 'he's a shill' yada yada my name is Orangutangaids and my mother stinks of piss...

Considered comments only please....
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2014 14:25 by Mr Cappy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 30 Dec 2014 13:41 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mr Happy wrote:
yes yes, I know.. all the political parties are just puppets of the City of London, big business, Royalty, and big donators.... but I would love to vote. I just can't. What's the point? And I guess perhaps that is what tptb want.. they don't mind if there are millions of disenfranchised voters.

Well in OZ they dish out fines if you dont vote... after the second to last federal election they told me firmly via letter that id run out of excuses, they brought up my state and federal voting record, or lack thereof :chuckle: ... and said id pay a fine next time and if i tried to make an excuse id face possible legal consequences ie a conviction of something or other.

Anyway, i voted for AMEP to avoid the fine. :chuckle: .. and after the election, looks like they sold out to slim ( :chuckle: ) shady aka al gores / goldman sachs and NM rothschilds carbon trading bitch when they unexpectedly got too many votes! :chuckle:

Yes clive, youre the carbon traders bitch and some of us know it. :chuckle: ... better than a heart attack pill i suppose, i cant blame the fat bastard.. no one would question if he had a sudden one. :chuckle: which he probably would have if he didnt suck carbon trader :wissl:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 30 Dec 2014 13:59 #3

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I/we get the letters also to register to vote or face a fine.. I am not sure if they follow through with the threats.

How can it be democracy if you are forced to vote? Seems bizarre to me.

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 30 Dec 2014 14:06 #4

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
I like this reply under the article.... maybe I am wrong, perhaps you should go full retard, perhaps you will have to go full hippy..

fionio • 14 days ago

"Hmm. It seems you actually 'don't get it' Alex Proud. Not surprising really- if your best effort at empathy with the poor and disenfranchised is imagining that you'd have had to go on 3 unpaid internships! To the majority of us, an internship was never an option in the first place. No access to such luxuries up north... and no trust fund to tide us over during the exploitation.
Ours is a route of failed schools, probable unemployment, no stability, zero hour contracts, and welfare rules which penalise us for our predicament. Sanctions for attending an interview over workfare, homelessness because we are too young to qualify for enough benefit to pay the rent ..or the only available properties class as being punitively unoccupied; our social care dismantled, our health services disintegrated and our last remaining chance of jobs redundant.
From a position so lofty as yours, how could you imagine what it's like to have nothing and know it will always be so...while knowing that you also have so much to offer...if only (lack of) money didn't get in the way.
Some of us are turning to Nigel, believing that this scenario is born of immigration rather than greed. It's an appealing option- there is a defined enemy, and the media feeds this narrative with tales of fear and loathing. You can feel the change in public mood. It is anger. It is desolation.
Perhaps you can not feel it Alex Proud....but Russell Brand can. He felt it when he returned to his hometown of Grays. He felt it when he visited his old school and found the library bare of books. He felt it when he visited the town centre and found it empty save for the pound shops, betting shops and charity shops.
I feel it in my own home town. I felt it when I visited Edinburgh in August and witnessed attempted suicides on Bridge St, and when I walked through the streets of Newcastle last week and tried to assist the increasing numbers of homeless that can no longer be accommodated by the state. And I could feel it in the audience of Question Time last Thursday. We, the people, have had enough.

Tales of community spirit and collectivism may seem like hippy idealism to you, but they are the only option for the rest of us. The state refuses to pay for our public needs- intent only on taking our money (for the mythical defecit) and insisting that there isn't enough left for those with nothing. Austerity has taken everything we had and put it in the back pockets of millionaires. And still the system will fall.

When the economy collapses again- which it will- where will we get support? If not from local collectives and community groups, who? How long do you imagine we can continue on our current course? This is a finite planet being exploited beyond its ability to recover. Corporatisation- the globalised and nonsensical transport of foodstuffs, exploitative trade deals and slavery are nasty symptoms of a sick society that is killing our planet.
I'm guessing you can't see this Alex. Neither can Nigel Camilla, Mary or Penny. I don't expect David could either. Russell can see this. So can many of the people- and we can see our leaders fiddling while Rome burns calling tit for tat insults and booing and yaaing across the houses of parliament.
Dismiss him all you like, but he is onto something that many know to be the only truth. You just haven't caught up with us yet."

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 30 Dec 2014 14:12 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mr Happy wrote:
I/we get the letters also to register to vote or face a fine.. I am not sure if they follow through with the threats.

Its not democracy, thats why.

But you already know that.

And they do follow through in OZ, the corpoRAtion always hungry.

What we have is a system created by a bunch of authoritarian self serving (un7s which forces you to pick a representative of their corpoRAtion, or pay a fine if you dont obey.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 30 Dec 2014 14:16 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 12:51 #6

• hokuspokus
I enjoyed reading the article and the main point, I guess, is that politicians no longer represent the people.
Hence Nigel Farage on one side and Russell Brand type characters on the other. It is reminiscent of Germany during the
20s and 30s with constant battles between the left and right.
Whilst being no fan of Thatcher there was a line in the sand. Either you supported her or you didn't and you knew where you stood.
Today we have Labour\Condems and I can't tell the difference.
In May we can vote for a bunch of pampered posh boys or for another bunch of pampered no marks.

BTW. As an aside people have died fighting for the right to vote. At the very least we can all make the effort to spoil our voting paper
If we don't fancy any of the chancers on the voting slip.
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2015 12:52 by hokuspokus.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Mr Cappy

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 13:21 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Touche!

Politicians do not at all represent the will of the people. Nowhere is that more stark than in the United States where the chasm between most citizens (I won't say voters as I think about half don't) and the Administration is wider than the Atlantic.

Yet your average American has a demonized national persona which can taint them where ever they may go ... because of atrocities done in their name by the warmongers in the Administration.

The Jewish Bankster mafia that pull their puppet strings don't even bother concealing it anymore.

Soros controls the Democrats and Obama. Sir Evelyn Rothschild and his third wife (Nov's mate :hahano: ) Lynn were invited by Bill and Hillary to spend their honeymoon at the White House in 2000.

When Obama got the Democrat nomination in 2008 over Clinton the Rothschild threw their weight behind fellow neocon McCain. They don't care about left or right but rather strong Administration support for warmongering in the Middle East.

The second rung puppets in Britain and France just do as they're told, and as Russian Minister recently said of Australia, Australia crawls up the orifices of its colonial masters' puppet masters in DC to scavenge whatever scraps it can get of Washington's wars.

The people aren't represented (largely) by any of this.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy, Exorcist

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 13:54 #8

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Why is there so much attention given to a delusional champagne socilaist and most likely cocaine head?
Haven't we got already enough of these kind of scummy people in the highest ranks?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 13:56 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:02 #10

• Oracle
novum wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:

Its not democracy, thats why.

I disagree, its exactly the democracy already Plato despised so much 2500 years ago when he talked about degenerations and the illusion of having a say, while the degenerates are not fit to rule and will further degenerate into Tyranny.

Democracy(this ideal super system) only exists in the heads of the mostly western masses.
There is a sort of disconnectedness with reality, and many will still claim its not real democracy, like brick head communists will claim that it wasn't true communist democracy which killed 100 million people. Let alone, the Soviet empire was officially recognized as democratic by the west.

We get exactly what democracy means, rule of the mob, the criminal elements, egomaniacs and sociopaths.
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:09 #11

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well technically democracy means people ruling (from a definition pov) but what you said we get is what we get/end up with, so i agree.
1365 = 1

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:13 #12

• Oracle
I think 'demos' has multiple meanings, one of them is mob.
Wouldn't be the first time a negative word was made positive, such as privatization, meaning to rob.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Last Edit: 03 Jan 2015 14:20 by Oracle.

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:16 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote: Is that how she holds Bill? :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle, Mr Cappy

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:21 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
No thats her wanting to rip your balls off. :chuckle:
1365 = 1

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:28 #15

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Oracle wrote:
Why is there so much attention given to a delusional champagne socilaist and most likely cocaine head?
Haven't we got already enough of these kind of scummy people in the highest ranks?

He is neither of those things. He is also no longer a drug user.

He doesn't have to do what he does. You don't have to agree with everything he has to say. He doesn't have to say or do anything. He's rich enough to retire.

I say we don't have enough people like Brand. The fact that tptb, the mainstream, attack him the way they do shows that he really is on our side.

I'll choose a perhaps minor issue in the scheme of things.. marketing... What's the difference between what is being said by Bill Hicks or Brand? No difference. Keep going Russel and thank you.

Last Edit: 05 Jan 2015 08:06 by Mr Cappy.

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:28 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Oracle wrote:
I think 'demos' has multiple meanings, one of them is mob.
Wouldn't be the first time a negative word was made positive, such as privatization, meaning to rob.

Either way, what we have which they call democracy is just bullshit and we know it here.

What i was getting at with my older comment was that what they try tell people it (democracy) is compared to what it really is, is two very different things.
1365 = 1

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:33 #17

• Oracle
novum wrote:
What i was getting at with my older comment was that what they try tell people it (democracy) is compared to what it really is, is two very different things.

No doubt about that.
I was trying to say, start to scrap democracy instead of chasing imaginary ideal ghosts.
This is what they fear most, the day people won't bury their voice in an urn.
They don't care for what party you "vote", "The Party" always wins as long as gullible people like to be lived.
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

Brand forgot that you must never go full retard.... 03 Jan 2015 14:38 #18

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yep i get what youre saying.

What we have now (known as democracy) was carefully crafted so that people think they have a choice, a say, a voice... and therefore dont dissent.

This is why they enforce participation with fines and convictions in some places (like australia) ... they dont want people rejecting 'democracy'
1365 = 1