Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Michael A. Hoffman II

Michael A. Hoffman II 06 May 2015 15:44 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Michael Anthony Hoffman II (born 1954) is an American author from New York, most noted as an expert on Talmudism and Judaeology. He has researched the history of the Second World War, entering into discourses which contradict "official" version of events. He is a Christian and is perhaps the man who coined the term Holocaustianity to refer to the cult which emerged in the post-war world. Hoffman has delved into the history of freemasonry and the Kabbalo-Hermetic-Gnostic underworld more generally, especially in contexts which reveal their influence on the ideas of contemporary government and media social engineers.

Source => en.metapedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hoffman

Michael Hoffman is a New York native and a former reporter for the Associated Press. He studied under Faiz Abu-Jaber and Richard Funk at the State University of New York at Oswego. Hoffman is the author of seven books of history. In addition, he has written the introductions to modern reprints of "The Traditions of the Jews" by Johann Andreas Eisenmenger, and "The Talmud Tested" by Alexander McCaul, D.D.

Hoffman is the executive editor of the bulletin, "Revisionist History," which is published six times a year. He is married and resides in north Idaho.

Hoffman writes:

The gatekeepers are determined to demonize this writer with stigmas such as "holocaust denier" and "anti-semite." These scurrilous libels are devices for intimidating potential readers, colleagues and supporters, and limiting the exchange of knowledge between a scholar and fellow truth-seekers. My authentic views are as follows: Judaic people suffered severe and unconscionable persecution during World War II, including mass murder at the hands of the Nazis. I deplore these crimes and the criminal Nazi ideology which inspired and directed them. At the same time, it is necessary to have the courage to point out the many parallels between Nazi ideology and the Israeli Zionist ideology which is engaged in the on-going dispossession and murder of Palestinians.

Concerning "anti-semitism": this phrase is supposed to denote racial loathing of Judaic persons, but is often employed to stigmatize those who dare to offer a narrative of Judaism which challenges the rabbinic narrative, or who dissent from the received opinion concerning Israeli actions in Palestine. Radical Judaic dissent from Talmudism and Zionism has largely been excluded from consideration. Consider that Norman Finkelstein and Noam Chomsky are routinely accused of being "anti-semitic." This pseudo-scientific phrase is employed in many cases merely in order to gain advantage over political rivals. My work is based on love and not hatred. My targets are ideologies and theologies, not people.

I will not be silenced. I have as much right to question and investigate Judaism, or any other "ism," as anyone has to question Catholicism. Knowledge is not advanced by submitting to special immunities for one particular media-favored creed. It is not anti-Italian to point out iniquity in Renaissance or modern Catholicism; nor is it anti-Judaic to discover turpitude in the rabbinic Talmudic theology. If contemporary Catholicism is a form of oppression, then it is a liberating act to free Italians from its grasp. If contemporary Orthodox Judaism is a form of oppression, then it is a liberating act to free Judaic persons from Talmudic supremacy and tyrannical micro-management of their daily lives.

My work transcends tribal atavisms and resentments. For example, in "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare" I sought to deconstruct the command ideology of the Cryptocracy, while exploring an epistemology capable of inspiring higher consciousness by decoding the esoteric manipulation of thought patterns and the 'group mind' which impede our ability to transcend humanity's perpetual squabbles and simian warfare.

In the book "They Were White and They Were Slaves" I studied anew the circumstances surrounding so-called 'white indentured servitude' and discovered the prevalence of a far more onerous chattel enslavement of seventeenth century whites in America, and the dehumanized status of poor whites over the next two centuries.

In my latest work, "Usury in Christendom: The Mortal Sin that Was and Now is Not," I argue that during the Renaissance, gentile usurers gained firm purchase inside the Roman Church by scapegoating rival Judaic usurers. I also demonstrate that early Puritans, far from being the stereotypical skinflints and shylocks of legend, denounced and opposed usury, even as Renaissance Catholic popes and prelates were granting permission for it and benefiting from its proceeds.

My non-conforming research and writing do not fit simplistic Left/Right political or denominational categories, and because I violate taboos enforced by hysterical partisans, my name and reputation have been unfairly blackened. Truth-seekers with the curiosity and good will to look beyond the libelous opprobrium put forth by self-appointed thought police, will encounter in my writing, challenges to the consensus across a broad spectrum of revisionist history, Christian exegesis and Fortean epistemology.

Source => www.amazon.com/Michael-Hoffman/e/B004RK01W6/

Video description

Christians must understand that the religion of Judaism is anti-Biblical. The true religion of the God of Israel is Christianity not Judaism. Judaism is simply a perversion of God’s original revelation to the Hebrew nation–it is the very religion of nullification of the Old Testament.

The Talmud teaches that a Jew may *kill, **steal, and ***lie to non-Jews with impunity -yet all of these actions are in violation of the 6th, 7th, and 9th commandments of Moses. Here is but one example of the Oral Law making the Word of God “of none effect.” [*Tractates Sanhedrin 58b; **Baba Mezia 24a; **Sanhedrin 57a; ***Baba Kama 113a]

The main tenet of Judaism is Jewish self-worship. Judaism has as its “god,” not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, but the worship of the Jewish people. For the Talmud teaches that the Gentile is a lower form of humanity. They all believe that they have this special-ness about them, believing the myth that they, not the Christians, are the “chosen people.”
Michael A. Hoffman.......
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 May 2015 16:06 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Roastie

Holocaust Revision, Michael Hoffman ... rebutts Carey Nelson (AAUP) 06 May 2015 17:39 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Video description

THIS VIDEO IS BANNED IN GERMANY. IT IS BLOCKED ON COMPUTERS RECEIVING YOUTUBE IN GERMANY.
Michael Hoffman analyzes the thoughtless acceptance of the Newspeak "Holocaust denial" phrase as a universal description of dissenters who dare to question Allied and Zionist dogma. He points to the hypocrisy of approved "holocaust denial " by Zionist professors who deny the 1945 Allied holocaust in Dresden, Germany or the Israeli genocide in Gaza — "denials" which are not a subject of academic controversy or media reproach and do not threaten the university employment or credentials of the deniers.

In the course of this talk, Hoffman confronts Prof. Cary Nelson's arguments in the Nov. 7, 2010 issue of "The Chronicle of Higher Education," about the "Holocaust" and "Holocaust denial" as it applies to the case of Prof. Kaukab Siddique of Pennsylvania's Lincoln University.

Hoffman is the author of "The Great Holocaust Trial: The Landmark Battle for the Right to Doubt the West's Most Sacred Relic" (Independent History and Research, December, 2010). He is a pioneer in the study of the psychology and epistemology of Newspeak as applied to public perception of World War II historiography.

Websites:
www.RevisionistHistory.org
talmudical.blogspot.com
revisionistreview.blogspot.com

Books by Hoffman

"The Great Holocaust Trial"
"Judaism Discovered"
"Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare"
"The Israeli Holocaust Against the Palestinians"

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Holocaust Revision, Michael Hoffman ... rebutts Carey Nelson (AAUP) 06 May 2015 21:05 #3

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Yea he's pretty smart, sort of in the same league as Kevin MacDonald

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Holocaust Revision, Michael Hoffman ... rebutts Carey Nelson (AAUP) 06 May 2015 21:15 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Do you think a Kevin MacDonald thread would make sense?

:dunno:

If you think so and start one I would surely help to collect info and gladly contribute.

(At least he''s also quite handsome for his age ;) )

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 06 May 2015 21:16 by PFIZIPFEI.

Holocaust Revision, Michael Hoffman ... rebutts Carey Nelson (AAUP) 06 May 2015 21:27 #5

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH

edit

The above is unfinished, the guy who was making it was murdered by the Jewish Mafia
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 06 May 2015 21:46 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Michael A. Hoffman II 12 May 2015 17:26 #6

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
One of Hoffman's works is Judaism discovered at £87 on amazon its pretty expensive but i did buy it.

Here is a free PDF - 1100 pp

downloads.umu.nu/Books/Michael%20A.%20Hoffman%20-%20Judaism%20Discovered%20%282008%29.pdf

here is an interview with rense - probably 2008-9

he talks about the mistake of trusting so called anti-zionist jews like naturei karta (something i agree with)
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, Exorcist, Roastie

Michael A. Hoffman II 13 May 2015 13:00 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Naturei Karta are still Ultra Orthodox Rabbis.

Do they reject the Talmud? Do they teach the Talmud?

They oppose Zionism because modern Israel and the end of the diaspora was obtained through artificial means and and not by "the hand of God" in accordance with Torah prophecy.
Last Edit: 13 May 2015 13:01 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America 15 May 2015 18:33 #8

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America : Michael Hoffman is a former reporter for the Associated Press and the author of six books of radical history, journalism and literature. He describes himself as a "heretical writer." Hoffman is also the managing editor of the newsletter Revisionist History. We’ll discuss his book, They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America.

First, Michael shares his inspiration for writing this book and why it is important to highlight this dark corner of suppressed history. He’ll tell of a hidden epoch, the slave trade of Whites, hundreds of thousands of whom were kidnapped, chained, whipped and worked to death in the American colonies and during the Industrial Revolution.

We’ll learn about the artificial creation of the underclass and the emergence of the pauper class in England, which led to abduction into slavery. Michael explains how many poor Whites were taken from the British Isles and sent to America for slave labor against their will. He also elaborates on the false narrative surrounding indentured servitude.

Additionally, we talk about how the cover-up of White slavery has impacted race relations today.

Later, we talk about other historical aspects of slavery that are not discussed.

In the second hour, we’ll discuss how the exclusion of politically incorrect aspects of history remains closeted and what must be done about it.

Then, Michael talks about the Judas factor among White elites. Where is the yeoman resistance?

We’ll also discuss the emergence of the idea of racial supremacy found in Judaic doctrine. He’ll explain the difference between self defense and racial supremacy and how it’s relevant today. Later, Michael comments on the root of White European problems. At the end, we return to White slavery as Hoffman explains the gradual transition from slavery to contractual servitude and he reminds us of the White slaves who were forcefully send to Australia.

=> truth-zone.net/forum/history/64274-they-were-white-and-they-were-slaves.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 May 2015 18:35 by PFIZIPFEI.

Michael A. Hoffman II 15 May 2015 22:54 #9

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Naturei Karta are still Ultra Orthodox Rabbis.

Do they reject the Talmud? Do they teach the Talmud?

They oppose Zionism because modern Israel and the end of the diaspora was obtained through artificial means and and not by "the hand of God" in accordance with Torah prophecy.

They certainly do use the talmud. Darryl B Smith was interviewing Rabbi Dovid Weiss of NK . DBD said someting critincal about the talmud and weiss left the show.

Michael A. Hoffman II on the Arthur Topham Trial 11 Nov 2015 19:49 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Arthur Topham

Another Thought Crime Trial Underway in Canada

Miner on Trial at the Behest of the B’nai Brith

By Michael Hoffman

Quesnel, British Columbia, October 27 — Canadian Arthur Topham, 68, is a British Columbia (B.C.) placer miner who in his spare time operates the “Radical Press,” a website. On May 16, 2012 he was on his way to work at his mining operation when he was arrested by several police officers, handcuffed and charged with a "hate crime."

Topham was charged with a single count of "willfully promoting hatred against people of the Jewish religion or ethnic group,” as well as "improper storage of firearms" found in his house near Quesnel, B.C.

“The branch has approved charges against him,” said Neil MacKenzie of the B.C. Criminal Justice Branch. MacKenzie said British Columbia’s assistant deputy attorney general had signed off on the hate crimes charge.

"We’re glad that the government and the police have taken our concerns seriously and proceeded,” said Anita Bromberg of B’nai Brith Canada, which had demanded that prosecutors investigate Topham’s website. The charges are based on articles appearing at his website: www.radicalpress.com/?page_id=3864

On Monday, October 26 the trial, "Regina v Roy Arthur Topham, "commenced in B.C. Supreme Court in Quesnel, located in the interior of British Columbia in an area known as the Cariboo. (“Regina” is a reference to the British Crown).

The inquisition against the anti-Zionist dissident is based upon Sec. 319(2) of the Criminal Code of Canada concerning “Hate Propaganda” — "Roy Arthur TOPHAM, [is charged with] willfully promote hatred against an identifiable group, people of the Jewish religion or ethnic origin, contrary to Section 319(2) of the Criminal Code.”

B.C. Supreme Court Justice Bruce Butler is presiding and a jury of twelve men and women will make the final determination of guilty or not guilty. The trial is expected to end on November 6.

The defendant’s defense attorney, famed civil libertarian Doug Christie, died of cancer in 2013.

If found guilty, Mr. Topham faces imprisonment and a substantial fine. Local and national Canadian media are blacking out news of the case. Info.news is the nearest news outlet. The editor, M. Jones, can be contacted as follows: email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or telephone 250-718-2724.

The corporate American media both Right and Left have traditionally demonstrated little interest in reporting Canada’s Orwellian thought crime prosecutions of Christians, ethnic Europeans and free spirits like Topham. The government of Canada has never prosecuted any bigot for fomenting hatred against Germans or conservative Christians.

Legal arguments and background related to his case are online here:

www.courts.gov.bc.ca/jdb-txt/SC/15/11/2015BCSC1185.htm

Sources and more information:

- diggerfortruth.wordpress.com/2015/10/
- revisionistreview.blogspot.ca/2015/10/another-thought-crime-trial-underway-in.html
- henrymakow.com/2015/10/organized-jewry-tries-to-silence.html

- www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2015/11/8/the-extraordinary-trial-of-arthur-topham
- www.globalresearch.ca/the-crime-of-hate-trial-on-charges-of-anti-semitism-the-trial-of-arthur-topham-in-british-columbia/5487385
- www.darkmoon.me/2014/defense-arthur-topham/

Orangeaid wrote:
Interview with Arthur Topham re his upcoming "hate speech" trial

truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65442-brian-ruhe.html?start=20#166659

Zorro wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
The ADL will try and shut down everything other than the Simon Wiesenthal Centre :hahano:

What does the fact that they did not succeed yet in doing this mean - to you - Orangeaid?

It's nowhere near as simple as that PFIZ. The internet is a nutritiously difficult thing to police, laws also vary from country to country. There is no international law per se (yet) that enforces so called ''hate sites'' to shut down. If they do press for a site to be shut down then it is often a very lengthy process.. provided of course the owner of the site isn't intimated by the usual threats and accusations. There's literally thousands and thousands of websites out there that could be classed as ''hate sites''. A sea of websites in fact. Short from pressing a button that wipes everything ''clean'', there's little they can do at the moment.

Take Arthur Topham for example of the Radical Press in Canada, he's been fighting these people for years under threats to shut him down or sling him in jail under Canada's bogus ''hate speech'' laws. His site is still up on the web though.
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/65789-adolf-hitler.html?start=2120#165261

Read the full article posted by Orangeaid:

I didn't know where to post this, because it covers numerous topics. However, it is a Canadian truth site expose of his dealings with Icke and him learning Icke is a zionist Jew disinfo agent. Spreading the Hitler and Nazi message as only the best Jewish Hollywood production team can do! As well as Arthur Topham seeing TPV as the lying scam it has transpired to be.

It makes a very good read. Enjoy!!

ADOLF AND ICKE: THE LONG ROAD BACK TO HISTORICAL REALITY BY ARTHUR TOPHAM

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=1020#103304

Lizzy wrote:
in relation to A. Topham....
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=1020#103349

Read the full comments by Zorro:

Pianist Valentina Lisitsa: latest victim of Canada’s pro-Zionist Sec. 319(2) Hate Propaganda laws By Arthur Topham
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63366-political-correctness-religion-or-induced-mental-illness.html?start=120#165038

Bad Moon Rising: How the Jewish Lobbies Created Canada’s “Hate Propaganda” Laws by Arthur Topham
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63366-political-correctness-religion-or-induced-mental-illness.html?start=120#165117

Video description:

Welcome! This video is of Paul Fromm, Director of the Canadian Association of Freedom of Expression. Paul just returned after two weeks at the trial of Arthur Topham, held is Quesnel, BC, Canada. He gives his account of the trial experience as he saw it unfold and he describes key testimony such as Gilad Atzmon's who spoke in Arthur's defence.

This is a transcript of part of the trial from radicalpress.com and you can send donations to Arthur there:

Attorney Barclay Johnson: Mr Atzmon, please make sure that we understand you correctly. Are Jews a race?

Expert Witness Gilad Atzmon: Not at all. Jews are neither a race nor they are a biological entity, but Jewish politics is always racist or at least driven by racial orientation!

Attorney Barclay Johnson: How does the model you sketched above help to understand Israeli politics, Jewish Identity or progress in this court case?

Expert Witness Gilad Atzmon: In practice, every Jew who identifies as a Jew subscribes to one, two or three of the categories above. Let’s examine the case of an American Jewish settler living in occupied West Bank. Yes he follows the Torah (1st category), yes he is Jew by ancestry (2nd category) and certainly, he identifies politically as a Jew (3rd category). But what about the Jewish Marxists who went as far as Spain to fight Franco in the name of the revolution? These revolutionary Jews didn’t follow the Jewish religion, they were not the 1st category. They only subscribed to the 2nd and the 3rd categories. What about Noam Chomsky? He is not a religious Jew. Again, he only subscribes to the 2nd and the 3rd categories. He is a Jew by ancestry and also identifies politically as a Jew[1]. Albert Einstein? The Jury is out on that one but it would be reasonable to argue that he subscribes to the 2nd category.
I argue that it is the Jewish political element, the subscription to the 3rd category that leads towards some unsavoury acts whether they be the cold blood murder of Palestinian families or extensive Jewish Lobbying in the West. Those acts deserve criticism, politically and ideologically.

Video by Brian Ruhe.

Subject deserves a thread on its own ...

Edit

Ingenious Zorro started one: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/66087-the-expert-witness-the-legitimacy-of-criticising-jewish-supremacy-criminality.html

:up: :)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2015 10:40 by PFIZIPFEI.

Michael A. Hoffman II 22 Nov 2018 14:52 #11

• Roastie

"Babylonian Talmud is #1 source of censorship and hate speech in the West. It says Jesus is boiling in s- -t and New Testament must be burned. My books irrefutably proving Talmudic hate speech banned by Amazon. Zionist SPLC can’t refute facts so they pressure Amazon to censor them."

(Michael Hoffman, Revisionist on Twitter)

Several years ago, most mainstream media forums had their sites programmed to delete any message which contained the word TALMUD.. I
don't know if this practice of censorship still continues today. It probably does.

And there lies the secret folks. If the masses knew Talmudic Judaism is an evil ideology against the non-Jewish human race there would
be a revolt against it.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2018 14:55 by Roastie.

Michael A. Hoffman II 22 Nov 2018 14:59 #12

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Roast if you want to put up a twitter link, wrap it in URL tags.

This site is trying to embed the tweets inherently when it picks up a twitter link, but the function is broken, i actually turned the embed off in admin but its not working right.

Michael A. Hoffman II 22 Nov 2018 16:47 #13

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
Most people nowadays are so far gone they don't even care if their own children get raped and murdered, they certainly don't care about the Talmud
To get the people to care and join the fight, and to strike the Jews were it really hurts them you need to take away their most powerful weapon, the basis of their power. Reveal the Fractional Reserve Banking Scam and it will all fall apart
Don't punch right!
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2018 16:48 by Rocco.

Michael A. Hoffman II 22 Nov 2018 17:05 #14

• Roastie
Rocco wrote:
Most people nowadays are so far gone they don't even care if their own children get raped and murdered, they certainly don't care about the Talmud
To get the people to care and join the fight, and to strike the Jews were it really hurts them you need to take away their most powerful weapon, the basis of their power. Reveal the Fractional Reserve Banking Scam and it will all fall apart

That's what I've been saying for years.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317313

Check out also Michael Hoffman and usury.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Michael A. Hoffman II 22 Nov 2018 18:39 #15

• Rocco
  • Silver Member
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:

That's what I've been saying for years.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317313

Check out also Michael Hoffman and usury.
I've bookmarked the DIF thread for later reading, thanks.
I'm going to study this in detail starting with this book

Don't punch right!
Last Edit: 22 Nov 2018 18:43 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar
Moderators: novum, rodin