Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The David Icke Forum

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 18:45 #41

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
Ah...The DI forum, Great days....The way we all got banned broke my heart at the time :D I kind of cracked a bit...especially at the Sanctum Zone. :) I've been over the DI forum recently and the place is shill city.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 18:49 #42

  • diamondgeezer
  • diamondgeezer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
  • Posts: 3141
  • Likes received: 2852
cowboy wrote:
Let's take this forum for instance. We are free to criticize david (perhaps it is mandatory to do so?)

Hi cowboy, welcome to truth zone. :)

Just to address this part of your excellent post,

Its not mandatory to do anything here. David Icke (or anyone else for that matter)can be criticised or praised, as anyone wishes to do or not, on truth zone.

Freedom of speech rules here. ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cowboy, Avacyn

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 18:57 #43

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
As for Mr David, I used to be a believer but now I'm starting to get tired of his shit. His elastic theories can never not be proven and can fit any conflict or disaster...and the way he ridicules religion while at the same time using it as source material really grinds my gears. I do adore Credo Mutwa though, Probably the fattest man sitting up that I've ever seen.
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 19:38 #44

  • diamondgeezer
  • diamondgeezer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
  • Posts: 3141
  • Likes received: 2852
Probably the fattest man sitting up that I've ever seen.

Seen a few lying down have you? :D
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Avacyn

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 19:56 #45

  • spectero
  • spectero's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
  • Posts: 1276
  • Likes received: 606
diamondgeezer wrote:
Probably the fattest man sitting up that I've ever seen.

Seen a few lying down have you? :D

I walked into that one. " deep breaths deep breaths ". :D
For the record no. :)
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, pheony, cantata

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 20:07 #46

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
Hi cowboy and Welcome to TZ. I hope you'll be very happy here. Thank you, too, for your kind comments about my posts.

Firstly, let me dispel any notion that anyone here has to love or hate David Icke. It's for everyone to decide their own beliefs and here we're really happy and comfortable to find ourselves taking that other opinion on board. We do actually have one member (...... we call him "dots") who is very pro-David Icke (although far from a blind follower) and he is very welcome to be so here, without ridicule or attack. Some of us might or might not be won over by dots arguments for Icke or TPV, but no one tries to pull him off his course either. Everyones' beliefs are their own and I hope we never reach any stage where any of us jeer or sneer another person's viewpoint. There is much to learn from the Opposite Side.

Certainly, when I first went onto the DIFs, I was stunned at some of the ideas and theories that abounded - but, you know, I believe many strange things myself. I might not go exactly for the "reptilian theory" BUT I do believe in entities and discarnate beings, some of them not too nice. I've long since wondered if each human "shapes" the forces of evil that are evident into the type of being they can understand or cope with. I don't know if that's the case or not, but it really wouldn't surprise me whatever the truth turns out to be.

I'm well up for listening to people who (I can really believe) have had such experiences. It's having it reported to me second hand by Mr Icke - and as if he was the Master of the subject that I dislike. He should be doing no more than pointing people to those who have experienced matters first hand, so that we can understand what they have endured. And this seems typical of David Icke - he is somehow Master of everything, whether or not he has encountered or experienced it. In the same way, if he says it's not so, then the person claiming the experience has to be dissed and cast aside. Quite when David Icke stopped being the proclaimed Son Of God (like any of us, anyway) and become God Himself I'm not clear - but he's not a God of lightness or hope, that's for sure. :O

May we never become that here (or I'll box DG's ears! :D ). And, yes, most certainly there is a danger that if all we do is follow suit and bleat endlessly on about the ails and ills of the country/world, we're doing nothing better. It's spreading the fear and despondency, nothing more. At some point we need to help start to shape that "something" that will lead to that "something" that will lead to that.... potential solution. And everyone counts at that time. Standing together; defending one another - Office Workers sticking up for Pensioners, who stick up for Farmers; who stick up for Single Parents; who stick up for Medical Workers... ad infinitum. There are MILLIONS of us and we could have the Illuminatti "masters" and their demons/reptilians gone before morning.... easily, if we stood and were seen and heard together. It's too easy to get into the cycle of moaning and groaning on a forum (same as once we always moaned and groaned about things in pubs all over the country). It's that search for the uniting solution/s that is the most vital part of everything. Whether it's a march, a static protest in all the towns, villages and cities, a HUGE petition - it doesn't really matter as long as it starts uniting and moving "the people" into the enormously powerful force it is. Unbeatable.

Silly as it sounds, people are so lost. They don't know what to do about things. They don't know who to turn to or where to go. And they have so much to cope with that time itself is as hard to come by as money. It's a mess and it is in danger of staying a mess unless solutions start to form and help spearhead the people into that sharp force to be reckoned with.

But, in the search for ideas that might help somehow, TZ is a place everyone is welcome to believe left, right and middle, and to say so without attack. (Or DG will box our ears :D ).
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2013 20:10 by cantata.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, pheony, phemohilia, syxx, Worzel, spectero, cowboy

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 21:27 #47

  • syxx
  • syxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 188
  • Likes received: 364
First, a huge welcome to you cowboy, I hope that the forum here brings you many happy hours and you will feel at home and valued. It is not without graft that the admin and mods here run a tight ship; posters are supported to have their views without criticism, rancor or judgement and it is what makes TZ a warm place to learn, express and contribute to, no matter their opinions. Nurture for members is one of the bonuses here, and I hope you take you fill of that as, and if, you need it. I will look forward to your future posts!

It was an invite that brought me to peep these threads. I liked what I saw, felt inspired to contribute and become part of this community, so I joined. But seeing as how simplicity is not always part of the human condition, there was a further enticement, I guiltily admit. The quality and rationality of several posters, several in particular -nope, not going to play favourites, so you all will remain a Mystery-- but deffo a different league from where I was a member. :yup:

Despite finding much I would like to comment on about in the MSM, I worry about posting negative news, especially since I have a lack of solutions. It doesn't mean that I am not outraged about current events and consequences to human and other life or the environment, but I hang back not wanting to add more weight to the gloom and panic of modern day living. :nilly: I went on net safari the other day looking for Happy News, Inspiring News and Cheerful News. There's a deep well of very little out there, to be sure, but ..... Where's that indefatigable and endlessly cheerful Mary Poppins smilie when I need one??
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, pheony, cantata, phemohilia, Worzel, Generic, cowboy

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 21:41 #48

  • pheony
  • pheony's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 3399
  • Likes received: 2449
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, syxx, Worzel

The David Icke Forum 07 Dec 2013 23:29 #49

  • syxx
  • syxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 188
  • Likes received: 364
Thanks pheony, you are always a fresh surprise around every corner!


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 00:37 #50

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
cantata wrote:
Hi cowboy and Welcome to TZ. I hope you'll be very happy here. Thank you, too, for your kind comments about my posts.

Firstly, let me dispel any notion that anyone here has to love or hate David Icke. It's for everyone to decide their own beliefs and here we're really happy and comfortable to find ourselves taking that other opinion on board. We do actually have one member (...... we call him "dots") who is very pro-David Icke (although far from a blind follower) and he is very welcome to be so here, without ridicule or attack. Some of us might or might not be won over by dots arguments for Icke or TPV, but no one tries to pull him off his course either. Everyones' beliefs are their own and I hope we never reach any stage where any of us jeer or sneer another person's viewpoint. There is much to learn from the Opposite Side.

Certainly, when I first went onto the DIFs, I was stunned at some of the ideas and theories that abounded - but, you know, I believe many strange things myself. I might not go exactly for the "reptilian theory" BUT I do believe in entities and discarnate beings, some of them not too nice. I've long since wondered if each human "shapes" the forces of evil that are evident into the type of being they can understand or cope with. I don't know if that's the case or not, but it really wouldn't surprise me whatever the truth turns out to be.

I'm well up for listening to people who (I can really believe) have had such experiences. It's having it reported to me second hand by Mr Icke - and as if he was the Master of the subject that I dislike. He should be doing no more than pointing people to those who have experienced matters first hand, so that we can understand what they have endured. And this seems typical of David Icke - he is somehow Master of everything, whether or not he has encountered or experienced it. In the same way, if he says it's not so, then the person claiming the experience has to be dissed and cast aside. Quite when David Icke stopped being the proclaimed Son Of God (like any of us, anyway) and become God Himself I'm not clear - but he's not a God of lightness or hope, that's for sure. :O

May we never become that here (or I'll box DG's ears! :D ). And, yes, most certainly there is a danger that if all we do is follow suit and bleat endlessly on about the ails and ills of the country/world, we're doing nothing better. It's spreading the fear and despondency, nothing more. At some point we need to help start to shape that "something" that will lead to that "something" that will lead to that.... potential solution. And everyone counts at that time. Standing together; defending one another - Office Workers sticking up for Pensioners, who stick up for Farmers; who stick up for Single Parents; who stick up for Medical Workers... ad infinitum. There are MILLIONS of us and we could have the Illuminatti "masters" and their demons/reptilians gone before morning.... easily, if we stood and were seen and heard together. It's too easy to get into the cycle of moaning and groaning on a forum (same as once we always moaned and groaned about things in pubs all over the country). It's that search for the uniting solution/s that is the most vital part of everything. Whether it's a march, a static protest in all the towns, villages and cities, a HUGE petition - it doesn't really matter as long as it starts uniting and moving "the people" into the enormously powerful force it is. Unbeatable.

Silly as it sounds, people are so lost. They don't know what to do about things. They don't know who to turn to or where to go. And they have so much to cope with that time itself is as hard to come by as money. It's a mess and it is in danger of staying a mess unless solutions start to form and help spearhead the people into that sharp force to be reckoned with.

But, in the search for ideas that might help somehow, TZ is a place everyone is welcome to believe left, right and middle, and to say so without attack. (Or DG will box our ears :D ).

First let me clear something up.... :chuckle:

It's not that i'm ultra Pro-David Icke...

Like i said before i'm not donating any money to TPV but i do hope it succedes for a few reasons.

Matter a fact i hope all the "truthers" and the the forums like this grow worldwide.

Icke does not carry himself in a way which would cause me to not like him.

Same with Alex Jones, you gotta accept the good with the bad and the crazy.

Any movements that speak out against the earths wealthy power structure should be supported.

People just need to look past the crazy talk from Alex Jones about Fema Camps or Icke about Reptilians.

Some people just take it all to serious and are far to critical about focusing on the wrong things.

People in society hate on each other so much it makes no sense sometimes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 00:48 #51

  • cantata
  • cantata's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2481
  • Likes received: 2679
.......... wrote:
cantata wrote:
Hi cowboy and Welcome to TZ. I hope you'll be very happy here. Thank you, too, for your kind comments about my posts.

Firstly, let me dispel any notion that anyone here has to love or hate David Icke. It's for everyone to decide their own beliefs and here we're really happy and comfortable to find ourselves taking that other opinion on board. We do actually have one member (...... we call him "dots") who is very pro-David Icke (although far from a blind follower) and he is very welcome to be so here, without ridicule or attack. Some of us might or might not be won over by dots arguments for Icke or TPV, but no one tries to pull him off his course either. Everyones' beliefs are their own and I hope we never reach any stage where any of us jeer or sneer another person's viewpoint. There is much to learn from the Opposite Side.

Certainly, when I first went onto the DIFs, I was stunned at some of the ideas and theories that abounded - but, you know, I believe many strange things myself. I might not go exactly for the "reptilian theory" BUT I do believe in entities and discarnate beings, some of them not too nice. I've long since wondered if each human "shapes" the forces of evil that are evident into the type of being they can understand or cope with. I don't know if that's the case or not, but it really wouldn't surprise me whatever the truth turns out to be.

I'm well up for listening to people who (I can really believe) have had such experiences. It's having it reported to me second hand by Mr Icke - and as if he was the Master of the subject that I dislike. He should be doing no more than pointing people to those who have experienced matters first hand, so that we can understand what they have endured. And this seems typical of David Icke - he is somehow Master of everything, whether or not he has encountered or experienced it. In the same way, if he says it's not so, then the person claiming the experience has to be dissed and cast aside. Quite when David Icke stopped being the proclaimed Son Of God (like any of us, anyway) and become God Himself I'm not clear - but he's not a God of lightness or hope, that's for sure. :O

May we never become that here (or I'll box DG's ears! :D ). And, yes, most certainly there is a danger that if all we do is follow suit and bleat endlessly on about the ails and ills of the country/world, we're doing nothing better. It's spreading the fear and despondency, nothing more. At some point we need to help start to shape that "something" that will lead to that "something" that will lead to that.... potential solution. And everyone counts at that time. Standing together; defending one another - Office Workers sticking up for Pensioners, who stick up for Farmers; who stick up for Single Parents; who stick up for Medical Workers... ad infinitum. There are MILLIONS of us and we could have the Illuminatti "masters" and their demons/reptilians gone before morning.... easily, if we stood and were seen and heard together. It's too easy to get into the cycle of moaning and groaning on a forum (same as once we always moaned and groaned about things in pubs all over the country). It's that search for the uniting solution/s that is the most vital part of everything. Whether it's a march, a static protest in all the towns, villages and cities, a HUGE petition - it doesn't really matter as long as it starts uniting and moving "the people" into the enormously powerful force it is. Unbeatable.

Silly as it sounds, people are so lost. They don't know what to do about things. They don't know who to turn to or where to go. And they have so much to cope with that time itself is as hard to come by as money. It's a mess and it is in danger of staying a mess unless solutions start to form and help spearhead the people into that sharp force to be reckoned with.

But, in the search for ideas that might help somehow, TZ is a place everyone is welcome to believe left, right and middle, and to say so without attack. (Or DG will box our ears :D ).

First let me clear something up.... :chuckle:

It's not that i'm ultra Pro-David Icke...

Like i said before i'm not donating any money to TPV but i do hope it succedes for a few reasons.

Matter a fact i hope all the "truthers" and the the forums like this grow worldwide.

Icke does not carry himself in a way which would cause me to not like him.

Same with Alex Jones, you gotta accept the good with the bad and the crazy.

Any movements that speak out against the earths wealthy power structure should be supported.

People just need to look past the crazy talk from Alex Jones about Fema Camps or Icke about Reptilians.

Some people just take it all to serious and are far to critical about focusing on the wrong things.

People in society hate on each other so much it makes no sense sometimes.

Oops. I stand corrected, dots. Sorry! :emb: I do agree that we need to stand against the current power structure and bring it to as best a degree of "fairness" as we can; and that we shouldn't be focussing on the negative all the time. We really do need to start churning out ideas of how to get things right, what to do, how to do it, rather than just yakking endlessly about what is wrong and who is most at fault. People are dying and suffering while we do that. It's time (really) to start thrashing about trying to get to that action plan we need.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).


:cavalier
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 01:03 #52

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
cantata wrote:
Oops. I stand corrected, dots. Sorry! :emb: I do agree that we need to stand against the current power structure and bring it to as best a degree of "fairness" as we can; and that we shouldn't be focussing on the negative all the time. We really do need to start churning out ideas of how to get things right, what to do, how to do it, rather than just yakking endlessly about what is wrong and who is most at fault. People are dying and suffering while we do that. It's time (really) to start thrashing about trying to get to that action plan we need.

Public school education can be fixed...

The wealth gap between billionaires and the poor and be adjusted...

Military industrial complex could easily be protested...

If i honestly did not think all these problems can be fixed i would never bother with any of this truther stuff...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, pheony, cantata

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 01:10 #53

  • syxx
  • syxx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 188
  • Likes received: 364
Been thrashing the noggin a while for some practical do-ables. There's along list of things people have done in the past that will not help, only inflame or end in tears, so pointless to start with them.
But self-sufficiency, and living in the process of building sustainable community -I LIKE that idea. A lot.
So, another thread on that topic, as this continued here would only derail.
Posting new thread next.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 02:21 #54

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17797
  • Likes received: 8266
.......... wrote:
First let me clear something up.... :chuckle:

It's not that i'm ultra Pro-David Icke...

Like i said before i'm not donating any money to TPV but i do hope it succedes for a few reasons.

Matter a fact i hope all the "truthers" and the the forums like this grow worldwide.

Icke does not carry himself in a way which would cause me to not like him.

Same with Alex Jones, you gotta accept the good with the bad and the crazy.

Any movements that speak out against the earths wealthy power structure should be supported.

People just need to look past the crazy talk from Alex Jones about Fema Camps or Icke about Reptilians.

Some people just take it all to serious and are far to critical about focusing on the wrong things.

People in society hate on each other so much it makes no sense sometimes.


I understand where youre coming from periods, and i guess i already generally knew what you said above, what your thoughts are about Icke, Jones and anyone else who can reach a larger audience.

And I agree with you about wanting to see 'truthers' grow in numbers.

I think though why most people who get annoyed or vocal or critical etc, about Icke, Jones and others, is because they honestly believe they do more harm than good.

So that point alone is up for debate i think... do they do more harm than good? Its perhaps a thread in itself. We certainly have mixed opinions just on TZ already and the same goes across the board.

Some people do simply like to see others get brought down a notch (crabs in a bucket/haters etc) and we cant deny these kinds of personalities/agendas exist, but like I just said, i think for the most part that people who are already aware or 'awake' if you will and are critical, just dont like what they see and perhaps think it discredits the truth movement, which in turn sets things back or keeps everybody in neutral/distracted from seeking or bringing about any improvements/changes to the way things are right now.

Where sites like this can differ from some of the other sites that have well known people behind it, like the David Icke Forum, is that there is no brand behind this site, we arent wanting to sell anything, we arent as defensive as some of the other sites, who seem to go into damage control and tail spin mode sometimes when things are seen to be damaging the brand. And i suppose perhaps i cant blame them for that... they are one thing and sites such as this are another.

Personally, I always wanted to see all people in this 'truth' genre if you will, find some common ground, and not resort to attacking each other, perhaps just stop short and stating their differences in opinion and thats that, agree to disagree kind of thing, drop the nastyness. I felt that way about DIF, SZ, and want that for this place too, if not the whole whatever this is. (truth movement or whatever one wants to call it)

Because i do think we pretty much all share some common ground if we are already here, or on the DIF where alot of us used to be, and that is, we pretty much all agree that a tiny minority in the decimal points of percentages of the global population, pretty much dictate all that goes on, and ensure all economic activity, if not all human activity perhaps, is geared so that they benefit the most. I think most agree we see a merger of corporations and state/politics and politicians also. Its a self serving machine.

Anyway...threads such as this, well put simply Icke and sean would see it as 'forum wars'.

But if its being posted and said, then people are already thinking it. People are wanting to say things. Its not about forums, its about peoples opinions. The peoples voice if you will. :hahano:

:smoking:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, .........., phemohilia, Worzel, Generic

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 08:54 #55

  • Worzel
  • Worzel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 597
  • Likes received: 852
I respect him for sticking to his beliefs, (be they right or wrong) moreso doing just that whilst enduring years of ridicule.

He made me question & think, he has done the same for a lot of people, so if there are giant shapeshifting lizards or not, there are a lot of people who think differently & more constructively because he persisted with his ideas.

I just wish he would question those who advise him – the inner sanctum, the disciples if you will.

The website is and always was farcical, but the forum is beyond belief. It is run under the diametric opposite of what he stands for when he talks.
Pisses me off is that that’s because he is poorly advised – you can’t tell me that David isn’t open to criticism or ridicule – he took more of it than a lot of people ever will.
He – the man, the person does not have a problem with people disagreeing or questioning him – but TPTB who run his forum do.
And this is bad for David & bad for his ability to help people decide to question that which is brainwashed into us.
Exactly the same with TPV – I believe he has been incredibly poorly advised, but when surrounded by a wall of yes men nobody can say hey you know that might not have been such a great idea/direction.
Universe forbid he may just cast an eye on his forum and see such comments – so those who are feathering their own nests ensure that any such comments are removed and anyone who dares to speak out is banned.
FFS, all the ‘negative’ criticism I have seen has actually been constructive, because people want TPV to succeed.

I’m betting not long and there will be some MSM coverage of this – ‘Lizzard nutter son of god purveyor of free speech censors his own web forum’ type trash.
He’s just setting himself up for it and it’s sad.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, cantata, phemohilia, Generic, Avacyn

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 12:13 #56

  • Generic
  • Generic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 290
  • Likes received: 451
Spot on, Worzel. :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 12:24 #57

  • phemohilia
  • phemohilia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
  • Posts: 534
  • Likes received: 764
Just as a sort of add-on to what Worzel was saying:

It's not that we had so much of a problem with David Icke, it was the forum bearing his name and its less than admirable "input" coming from extremely questionable "members" that we had the problem with. That and the far from fair way in which it was being overseen & run. But the overbearing admin of the DIF couldn't make the distinction. They couldn't [or wouldn't] see that the dozens of long-time members speaking out [the people's voice, eh? haha] in defense of the forum against the onslaught of hateful divisiveness were actually a positive asset to the forum instead of a troublesome bunch of rabble-rousers to be silenced and eliminated.

How they [the DIF admin] took our "standing up for the forum itself" as an act of turncoat-dissent, I'll NEVER know!! But that's how it played out and while I'm thankful to have the TZ and the wonderful members here to interact with I will always feel a great loss in that so much potential was just completely discarded in exchange for traffic-attracting drama. I'd really like to think that David Icke would feel the same way. That is, IF, his forum is there as a means to help unite people as a community to stand together against the woeful injustices of the world and the criminal factions behind it all.
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Generic

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 13:25 #58

  • jonb
  • jonb's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1730
  • Likes received: 1951
Marcel Duchamp said something on the lines of 'in the future all the artist will do is point', In that David pointed at things and said what is going on here, I not only do not mind, but think is a positive good. The problem for me is that part of his character which thinks because he notices things he also understands them, and does not have to study the phenomena. And because he has this talent, he is of a higher form. It is these two aspects of his that stop any growth. When studying the phenomena, some will fit and some will not,so you go forward with the patterns that seem to work. However if part of your thinking is that you are more in touch, on a higher plain, you may say you welcome interaction,but at the end of the day you see any divergence as reduction. So if part of your make-up is a wish to control you hold back others running with your ideas, and surround yourself with people who will help you keep control.
In short what I am saying is you cannot be a visionary and a leader. The lack of any development from the likes of Icke, and Jones is evidence of that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata, ..........

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 13:32 #59

  • diamondgeezer
  • diamondgeezer's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
  • Posts: 3141
  • Likes received: 2852
Are the 8 hour Wembley 'concerts' going to continue now he's got the tv channel going I wonder.

Depends which one turns out to be the most profitable for him I guess.
The pen is mightier than the sword
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Avacyn

The David Icke Forum 08 Dec 2013 14:26 #60

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
novum wrote:
.......... wrote:
First let me clear something up.... :chuckle:

It's not that i'm ultra Pro-David Icke...

Like i said before i'm not donating any money to TPV but i do hope it succedes for a few reasons.

Matter a fact i hope all the "truthers" and the the forums like this grow worldwide.

Icke does not carry himself in a way which would cause me to not like him.

Same with Alex Jones, you gotta accept the good with the bad and the crazy.

Any movements that speak out against the earths wealthy power structure should be supported.

People just need to look past the crazy talk from Alex Jones about Fema Camps or Icke about Reptilians.

Some people just take it all to serious and are far to critical about focusing on the wrong things.

People in society hate on each other so much it makes no sense sometimes.


I understand where youre coming from periods, and i guess i already generally knew what you said above, what your thoughts are about Icke, Jones and anyone else who can reach a larger audience.

And I agree with you about wanting to see 'truthers' grow in numbers.

I think though why most people who get annoyed or vocal or critical etc, about Icke, Jones and others, is because they honestly believe they do more harm than good.

So that point alone is up for debate i think... do they do more harm than good? Its perhaps a thread in itself. We certainly have mixed opinions just on TZ already and the same goes across the board.


Some people do simply like to see others get brought down a notch (crabs in a bucket/haters etc) and we cant deny these kinds of personalities/agendas exist, but like I just said, i think for the most part that people who are already aware or 'awake' if you will and are critical, just dont like what they see and perhaps think it discredits the truth movement, which in turn sets things back or keeps everybody in neutral/distracted from seeking or bringing about any improvements/changes to the way things are right now.

Where sites like this can differ from some of the other sites that have well known people behind it, like the David Icke Forum, is that there is no brand behind this site, we arent wanting to sell anything, we arent as defensive as some of the other sites, who seem to go into damage control and tail spin mode sometimes when things are seen to be damaging the brand. And i suppose perhaps i cant blame them for that... they are one thing and sites such as this are another.

Personally, I always wanted to see all people in this 'truth' genre if you will, find some common ground, and not resort to attacking each other, perhaps just stop short and stating their differences in opinion and thats that, agree to disagree kind of thing, drop the nastyness. I felt that way about DIF, SZ, and want that for this place too, if not the whole whatever this is. (truth movement or whatever one wants to call it)

Because i do think we pretty much all share some common ground if we are already here, or on the DIF where alot of us used to be, and that is, we pretty much all agree that a tiny minority in the decimal points of percentages of the global population, pretty much dictate all that goes on, and ensure all economic activity, if not all human activity perhaps, is geared so that they benefit the most. I think most agree we see a merger of corporations and state/politics and politicians also. Its a self serving machine.

Anyway...threads such as this, well put simply Icke and sean would see it as 'forum wars'.

But if its being posted and said, then people are already thinking it. People are wanting to say things. Its not about forums, its about peoples opinions. The peoples voice if you will. :hahano:

:smoking:

Great post novum, thank you for taking the time to type that up and help explain the points i was making.

I look at things from the simple perspective of what are the overall message of David Icke & Alex Jones.

Alex Jones is one of Americas largest Anti-War radio personalities with a major following in the US.

David Icke is one of Britain's largest anti Royal / Monarch personalities with a major following in the UK.

That's all i need to know in order to support them.....

The main points are clear and that's all i need to hear.....

So the rest of the show i don't worry about all the crazy talk and intangibles... (fema camps, reptilians ect)

Crabs in a bucket and haters will always bring out the worst in people and negativity of any situation.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, diamondgeezer, cantata

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
TRUTH ZONE FORUM HIJACKED by system shills just like the David Icke forum14.8Thursday, 23 January 2020
The David Icke Forum13.85Saturday, 30 November 2019
UGH aka Waymarker on the David Icke Forum13.7Wednesday, 22 January 2020
(Excerpts) The David Icke Forum13.7Sunday, 23 September 2018
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?13.7Sunday, 16 October 2016
[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?13.7Sunday, 16 November 2014
Is the David Icke forum doomed?13.7Thursday, 19 March 2015
Worth of Web - TZ, SZ, and the David Icke Forum13.7Monday, 27 January 2020
David Icke is posting at his own forum Undercover!13.55Sunday, 19 January 2020
Dish the Dirt on the David Icke Forum13.55Tuesday, 13 May 2014
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.