Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The David Icke Forum

The David Icke Forum 02 Mar 2019 10:46 #6421

• porridge
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:

Fucking clowns both of you..hence why the forums dead. :down:

It's dead because people are increasingly realizing there's more to life than listening to faggots like you repeat the same shit for 20 years and do NOTHING about it

:rant: :rant: :rant:

This is why you come on here everyday Slandershill with your constant repetitive stuck record white suicidal thoughts & altkike NPC buzzwords.. Only just figured any of this out a few years ago..yet you claim I am the one repeating myself... :sokay:

And your solution is just vote for whatever puppet & chief they select..& call anybody who disagrees a leftist. :roll:

I told you dont talk to me, I dont want nothing to do with you cunt. You are dog shit on my shoe.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The David Icke Forum 02 Mar 2019 12:29 #6422

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

blaming whites lol you mean the white Zionists selling the arms & planes to their mates in terrorist central Saudi.

Thats blaming whitey init shills.

Tell me porridge, If you don't care about white genocide and replacement migration, why should we give a fuck about dead brown people?

Ive been caring about white suicide for slightly longer than you blood for oil Ziocon shillbot..suicide cases arnt interested in anyone but themselves. Thats the problem. So just kill yourself already.. :thumbup:

Still ide never become a total sell out promoting wars for Zion & filthy Saudi Wahhabi Elite..
And claim people are attacking white people for criticizing this butchery.

Can you worms sink any lower on here?
You just bitch and whine about Zionists, Nazis, and Saudis. But you don't care about Mass Immigration, Replacement Migration, Mass Rape, Paki Rape Gangs, and Millions of unborn (and born) babies being murdered

You're a Genocide apologist and enabler. And you will be judged as God is my witness
"Ich hab nicht gewusst" is no defense
You can't fix stupid

The David Icke Forum 02 Mar 2019 21:40 #6423

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:

It's dead because people are increasingly realizing there's more to life than listening to faggots like you repeat the same shit for 20 years and do NOTHING about it

This is why you come on here everyday Slandershill with your constant repetitive stuck record white suicidal thoughts & altkike NPC buzzwords.. Only just figured any of this out a few years ago..yet you claim I am the one repeating myself... :sokay:

And your solution is just vote for whatever puppet & chief they select..& call anybody who disagrees a leftist. :roll:

I told you dont talk to me, I dont want nothing to do with you cunt. You are dog shit on my shoe.

Lol as long as you think its people.like.me who broke the internet everything will.make sense

The David Icke Forum 02 Mar 2019 21:55 #6424

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Trumps wall is going to be the best wall in the world

And nobody died in Palestine

Its all fake
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The David Icke Forum 02 Mar 2019 21:56 #6425

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Allah is a crisis actor and mohammed was a tranny
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2019 21:57 by MrAnderson.

The David Icke Forum 02 Mar 2019 22:04 #6426

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:

Porridge has gay shoes and a pink hat

He is part of the Pink Helmets movement

And he gets paid by Putin to post here
Last Edit: 02 Mar 2019 22:05 by MrAnderson.

The David Icke Forum 02 Mar 2019 22:55 #6427

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Being serious for a moment something odd has happened to the icke forum

So the old forum you are all talking about here

Its locked but its not locked

A member can log in and post in the rant room

All other sections are locked to new posts

So a new person cannot log in and see the rant room but they can read the.main forum

Basically the whole.forum.base of membership has been sent to the rant room

But the thing i find.odd is this :

A member called illuminumnuts who had not posted in about a year showed up and spammed the crap out of the main pages making his the last posts to be seen

Its not that is wierd on its own its the content of the guys.posts

He ia fucking gloating about the.forum.shutting and has made some of his most interesting last posts on certain topics

Topics about islam

There was one called when will the truth of islam.out ?

The thread was basically dead anyway but he resurrected it and hia comment was

Death of the author : there is no spoon

What the fuck is that about ?

Also one of his.other last posts that he made was.on another dead thread.in the rant section made by an ex.muslim

His post said poor hygeine problems can all ways be solved and then posted a video of death wish

I all ways had deep suspicions about this fucking guy because he stunk of the po po

I think his.over excitement at the forums.closing is deeply suspicious

Were they strong armed.into.shutting the place down ?

I.mean ffs we all know whats going on with the internet and how.people of certain opinions are being shut down

Fucks sake

The David Icke Forum 03 Mar 2019 01:25 #6428

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Arent they just moving to a new forum Mr A, which youd know about but my point is they are making the old one read only.

I recall reading an announcement by Gareth Icke that Roastie posted here... the legacy forum will remain read only so the info isnt lost.. but it was too much of a pain to move all that data (ie posts and threads) to a different platform (which i can sympathize with, it aint easy)

So they are starting over of sorts.

Perhaps the rant room anomaly was either someone forgot to set that category the same (read only) ...or they left it so people going forward who missed the announcement and dont know about the new forum can still log in and figure out what is going on with the forum by chatting with others.

I havent looked at either forum btw, havent looked at the old one in a long time and havent checked out the new one yet.

I remember we made the first Sanctum forum read only back in the day.... like 7 years ago.

squire.forumotion.co.uk/
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 03 Mar 2019 01:36 by novum.

The David Icke Forum 03 Mar 2019 02:01 #6429

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
apparently one of the new mods was saying the forum '' has to be locked and secured so as not to loose the info ''

I think this can be read in different ways

my point was the forum is not locked , its just every member has been restricted from posting and can only post in the rant room

no new members can sign up and only old members can see the rant room after logging in

it would be like restricting everyones ability to post on here to only the vent room and then saying yeh we locked the forum

plus have some random old member come in at the last minute , the last second and start gloating about it ?

digging up old threads so he can have the last word ?

something stinks IMO , I think they have been strong armed into shutting it down

The David Icke Forum 04 Mar 2019 15:26 #6430

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
I wouldn't take anything Iluminuts says too seriously...... I don't know why you wasted time on him....

He's just a confused chap who probably doesn't know up from down and his arse from his elbow.

The David Icke Forum 04 Mar 2019 22:17 #6431

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
apparently one of the new mods was saying the forum '' has to be locked and secured so as not to loose the info ''

I think this can be read in different ways

my point was the forum is not locked , its just every member has been restricted from posting and can only post in the rant room

no new members can sign up and only old members can see the rant room after logging in

it would be like restricting everyones ability to post on here to only the vent room and then saying yeh we locked the forum

plus have some random old member come in at the last minute , the last second and start gloating about it ?

digging up old threads so he can have the last word ?

something stinks IMO , I think they have been strong armed into shutting it down

I still think its probably just how they worked the forum settings and theres nothing too sinister about it, we did similar to the first sanctum forum. IE make the forum read only, but you can still log in because you havent messed with members account settings etc.

'Locked' is just a figure of speech, theres all manners of ways to make a forum read only, and probably the quickest and easiest one is to set the categories to read only (not allow posts and replies) and yet not mess with all the members account settings (which would take waaaay longer than just setting the categories to read only)

So you quickly set the categories to read only and leave everything else the same, and hey presto all the members cant post in those cats, but can still log into the forum.

So i figure thats what they did with the DIF, but left the rant room settings for some reason as they were.. so you log in and its how it was regarding posting rights in the rant room.

Id say they just decided to start over because it was easier....they wanted to use a different platform and its very difficult to move data to different kinds of forums.. one little glitch or translation issue can fuck everything up... these forums are a bit complicated in the way the front end (what we see) pulls data from the database... and trying to move that to a different kind of forum and have it all work can be a nightmare, and if it doesnt synch id say virtually impossible to then make it work given the scale of the DIF and how many posts are in the db.

Id probably not ever try attempt it myself, id either stick to the same platform or start over. We were even faced with this question when the first sanctum forum gave way for the sanctum zone... we discussed moving the data then figured fuck it, its too messy and difficult.

As for illuminumnuts, probably what TS said... maybe he was just messing around and got a bit spam happy knowing he was going to perhaps be the last one posting there, probably had nothing to do with anyone from DIF per se but just something he did on his own.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 22:28 by novum.

The David Icke Forum 05 Mar 2019 02:35 #6432

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
thanks truthspoon and novum for bringing me back down to Earth on this one

you are both right

Ive never tried to run a board before your guys experience outweighs mine so I appreciate the slap down lol

The David Icke Forum 10 Mar 2019 23:19 #6433

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
well I highly recommend visiting the new david icke social forum

if you enjoy watching David Ickes work hijacked by the neo marxist Islamist alliance that is

it's very subtle but once you see it you can't un see it
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The David Icke Forum 23 Jun 2019 23:31 #6434

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Holy fuck that new platform of Ickes is just brimming with agents of the state now

The rancid bastards make me sick

The David Icke Forum 23 Jun 2019 23:57 #6435

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
That member Robo Newt is someone I strongly disagree with. Strongly pushing LBGT agenda - calling "hate" is its usual rebuttal. Keeping my eye on this.

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 24 Jun 2019 21:22 by Voltaire.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The David Icke Forum 27 Jun 2019 04:35 #6436

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:
That member Robo Newt is someone I strongly disagree with. Strongly pushing LBGT agenda - calling "hate" is its usual rebuttal. Keeping my eye on this.

Ive encountered this kind if advocacy online before

Its amazing to see because they start out preaching tolerance and accceptance and then if you refuse to agree with them because its not something you want to do in life they turn rabid and suddenly packs of them turn up head hunting

Its not the first time they start telling parents they are somehow causing their child suffering if they dont want the trannies to have acess to them
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2019 04:37 by MrAnderson.

The David Icke Forum 27 Jun 2019 20:11 #6437

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Voltaire wrote:

Bravo.

I've always admired your posts and insight Voltaire. Thank you. :)
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2019 20:16 by Roastie.

The David Icke Forum 27 Jun 2019 20:41 #6438

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Are you posting there or just reading voltaire ?

Im not taking names btw :p

The David Icke Forum 27 Jun 2019 20:46 #6439

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
i post now and then Mr A

Truth is anti-semitic

The David Icke Forum 27 Jun 2019 20:50 #6440

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

Bravo.

I've always admired your posts and insight Voltaire. Thank you. :)

Thanks.

Truth is anti-semitic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare