Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The David Icke Forum

The David Icke Forum 20 Sep 2019 01:57 #6901

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Things I promote-
Vaccinne safety awareness
Anti pedo
Pro life
Pro marriage
Pro family
Civil disobedience
Pro heterosexual
Personal responsibility
Healthy eating
European nationalism
White advocacy

I'm with you on some of them mate, but others are a grey area and I'm not sure what your stance is.
For example which particular vaccines are you talking about?
And what does "pro life" mean exactly?
As for "civil disobedience" do you mean riots and stuff?
Yes I wish GLBT's would shut their traps and just do their shit in private.
And what's 'personal responsibility'?
As for healthy eating, I've been eating junk for 71 years and I'm one of the healthiest doods around.
I'm with you on cutting loose from the wretched EU.
If "white advocacy' means you're as sick of seeing black faces as I am, I'm with you on that too
..:)

Vaccines : read. A Shot in the Dark and also Vaccination , Social Violence and Criminality by Harris L Coulter - both books contain notes from the first ohysicians to adminster vaccinations to rich children - they started to notice serious side effects on these unfortunate children

Pro life is a whole host of things but mainly the idea that you become responsible for your own actions and recignize that an unborn baby is alive and feels pain and emotion - basically abortion should be banned unless it is to save the mothers life or in the particular case of a woman being raped

Which brings us to personal responaibility. If you have no intentions of providing a stable home for a woman and any children you might have with her then keep it in your fucking pants

This would also mean doing such things as making sure for example that women understand the difference between a man who will stick around and a man who will fuck off at the first sight of responsibility

Civil disobedience does not mean riots no. It would mean something along the lines of telling the current authorities to go duck themselves if they think they are going to restrict our freedom to speak and think for ourselves

Healthy eating is cutting out processed and sugary foods. Fuck Coca Cola and fuck all that ready made meal bullshit its NOT GOOD FOR US

And white advocacy for me is standing up for my people and giving more of a shit about people who resemble.me and the way I want to love than being a massive faggot and pretending the wogs and the pakis know better

Im also pro free speexh and yes that means using words that people find offensive

Such as wog and Paki

I tend not to do the nigger thing but tbh if they keep being such wankers and lets face it there are a lot of black wankers around then I might start using it when the occasion rises

Oh and lastly even though I am more than familiar with all the ins and outs of " proving " christianity is blah blah blah I ak not an anti christ person.and so I see the benefit of listening to the words of who they call Jesus

I will stand with my Christian friends when the time comes and I will not stand with the.jews the muslims or anyone esle

That doesnt.mean I dont like.looking into the pre christian roots of Europe.because I do and I find it to be a fascinating.subject

Oh and Im also completely 100% all in against communism

I would completely ban the works of Karl.Marx if I could and also ban any current communists and their.family from.owning pens paper and any books at all. They need a time out and I am thinking about 4 or 5 thousand years should just about do it
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 02:04 by MrAnderson.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The David Icke Forum 20 Sep 2019 07:51 #6902

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Well put Mr A.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

The David Icke Forum 20 Sep 2019 07:59 #6903

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
MrAnderson wrote:
Healthy eating is cutting out processed and sugary foods. Fuck Coca Cola and fuck all that ready made meal bullshit its NOT GOOD FOR US

Like I said I'm 71 and have eaten anything I've fancied all my life, including "junk" and it hasn't done me a bit of harm, I don't give a rat's ass what the Estab decides is "bad" for us, I simply eat what my stomach tells me it wants; always have, always will..:)
I go down the grocers twice a week with my big rucksack and buy about 40 quids worth of stuff (35 dollars), steaks, sausages, cream buns, trifles, jam, pop, booze, crisps, ice cream, peanuts, fruit, veg, sweets, tea, coffee, jelly, cheese,full cream milk etc, you name it.
In fact I'm going to buy a bigger fridge soon..:)

PS- in fact the only things I avoid are aluminium pots and pans because I saw a TV science docu years ago that showed microscope slides of flecks of aluminium found in the brains of Alzheimers victims.
Yet amazingly there's never been a stink about it as far as I know; perhaps the Estab is keeping it quiet to protect the aluminium industry?
Last Edit: 20 Sep 2019 07:59 by Ugh.

The David Icke Forum 20 Sep 2019 19:23 #6904

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I've become quite partial to tinned spam and tinned ravioli, I just slice up the spam, put it on my plate, blast the ravioli in the microwave oven, and put it next to the spam on my plate. :up:
Once a hyena always a hyena.

The David Icke Forum 20 Sep 2019 21:43 #6905

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
I've become quite partial to tinned spam and tinned ravioli, I just slice up the spam, put it on my plate, blast the ravioli in the microwave oven, and put it next to the spam on my plate. :up:

Yep

Bullshit in bullshit out
User(s) who Liked this post: TG

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 08:34 #6906

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Things I promote-
..Vaccinne safety awareness

It seems the choice is simply whether to vaccinate and risk side-effects, or not to vaccinate and risk getting the disease.
Personally I tend towards 'not to vaccinate'.
For examp there's currently a "get a free flu jab" fad in Britain but I just can't be assed.
Likewise there's a free "bowel cancer" test but I can't be assed with that either, call me fatalistic but nobody lives for ever so why worry?

PS- there was a big free polio mass vaccination fad in the 1950's and almost every parent had their kids vaccinated including mine, we kids called it "the polio prick". I was too young to know much about it but parents and teachers said it was a very good thing so I sort of went along with it even though I didn't fancy having a bloody needle stuck in my arm and dead polio germs pumped in.
A few years later there was a tuberculosis vaccination fad so we kids were pressured into having that too.
My mate Jimmy O'Grady had a bad reaction to it and was off school sick for a while.
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2019 08:35 by Ugh.

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 21:30 #6907

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ewwww seanx is viewing the board

Gross

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 21:37 #6908

• ink
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Gross

Honest straight forward opinion of my moderation please MrA

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 21:40 #6909

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Ugh wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Things I promote-
..Vaccinne safety awareness

It seems the choice is simply whether to vaccinate and risk side-effects, or not to vaccinate and risk getting the disease.
Personally I tend towards 'not to vaccinate'.
For examp there's currently a "get a free flu jab" fad in Britain but I just can't be assed.
Likewise there's a free "bowel cancer" test but I can't be assed with that either, call me fatalistic but nobody lives for ever so why worry?

PS- there was a big free polio mass vaccination fad in the 1950's and almost every parent had their kids vaccinated including mine, we kids called it "the polio prick". I was too young to know much about it but parents and teachers said it was a very good thing so I sort of went along with it even though I didn't fancy having a bloody needle stuck in my arm and dead polio germs pumped in.
A few years later there was a tuberculosis vaccination fad so we kids were pressured into having that too.
My mate Jimmy O'Grady had a bad reaction to it and was off school sick for a while.

The two.most important factors in preventing the spread of disease are sanitation and access to a healthy diet of meat and veg as close from the ground as possible

My two sons have not been injected with anything and they are very very healthy never had any need to visit the doctors and are well above average on the size and height charts

You will find if you look that the prevalence if disease in this world tales place in areas where they are still shitting in the same.water they drink.from and have such an inconsistent diet that their bodies are weak to begin with and when they come into contact wirh viruses or pathogens their body is unable to deal with it effectively

I personally asked two doctors if they vaccinated their own children and one was honest and said no and the other one tried bringing up Dr Andrew Wakefield and his " discredited " research

So i asked him to go and get the insert sheet for the vaccines he wanted to administer and we.can go over the potential life threatening side effects.written on the insert

He shot up and waved his arms in the air saying aomething about idiots and his receptionist came in and said other people need to.come.in.for their.appointment now

So I took that as his admission that he was unable to inform.me of the serious potential side effects and we never went back.or heard from.him.again
Last Edit: 21 Sep 2019 21:41 by MrAnderson.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 21:48 #6910

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
ink wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Gross

Honest straight forward opinion of my moderation please MrA

Fair and clear

I know one member is concerned that by removing certain peoples verbal jabs you.might be inadvertently masking their somewhat viscious intentions.but IMO if that particular person keeps typing it will become.clear who has the bad intentions.and who is trying to.present the truth

I dont mind being reminded that I can do better and present what I want to say backed up with sources for my opinion

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 23:13 #6911

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yep

Bullshit in bullshit out

What's your excuse?

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 23:17 #6912

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Noticed that Icke has dropped the old 'Rothschild Zionist' phrase and replaced it with 'Sabbatean Frankist'.

How quaint.

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 23:35 #6913

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yep

Bullshit in bullshit out

What's your excuse?

I dont need an excuse to promote a better world

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 23:40 #6914

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yep

Bullshit in bullshit out

What's your excuse?

When are you going to start doing that?

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 23:44 #6915

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yep

Bullshit in bullshit out

What's your excuse?

I all ready do its just that people who want to eat spam and.microwaved ravioli will probably never notice

The David Icke Forum 21 Sep 2019 23:46 #6916

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yep

Bullshit in bullshit out

What's your excuse?

I all ready do its just that people who want to eat spam and.microwaved ravioli will probably never notice

Maybe the world would be better without you in it, can you promote that?

The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2019 00:10 #6917

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yep

Bullshit in bullshit out

What's your excuse?

Not today Satan

The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2019 10:13 #6918

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Yep

Bullshit in bullshit out

What's your excuse?

Not today Satan

The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2019 12:19 #6919

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
The doctor... i asked him to go and get the insert sheet for the vaccines he wanted to administer and we.can go over the potential life threatening side effects.written on the insert.....He shot up and waved his arms in the air saying aomething about idiots

Haha, most doctors are corrupt quacks anyway, secretly on the payroll of the big drugs companies who tell them to prescribe all sorts of shit at the drop of a hat, and I have personal experience of that from when I visited my doctor about 20 years ago and it went like this-
ME- "I'm tired, cold, and feeling run down"
DOC- "You're depressed"
ME- "No, I'm not"
DOC- "Yes you are"
ME- "No, honestly I'm not"
DOC- "I'm prescribing antidepressants"

The doc never even took my pulse or checked my blood pressure or anything!
At home later I began taking the tablets on the offchance that the doctor was right, but they made me feel woozy as if I was on another planet, so I flushed the rest down the loo..:)

Thankfully now with the internet, we can google and research our symptoms and maladies and end up knowing more about them than the quacks because THE INTERNET IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN.
.:)
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2019 12:21 by Ugh.

The David Icke Forum 22 Sep 2019 12:30 #6920

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
..The two.most important factors in preventing the spread of disease are sanitation and access to a healthy diet of meat and veg as close from the ground as possible..

Yes, and of course to cut out any bad habits. I've never smoked or drank and my brother-in-law used to taunt me with- "Huh, you're not a man if you don't drink and smoke!"
He died of cancer a few years ago in his mid-60's, but I'm still around..:)

PS- My dad was a workaholic- literally- and used to relieve his stresses with gallons of wine and smoked like a chimney, he died of liver cancer aged 62.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare