Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The David Icke Forum

The David Icke Forum 05 Dec 2020 10:00 #7041

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
Gloria wrote:
watching the new David Icke Forum is a bit like watching the Jungle Camp :)

Do you know you are not allowed to talk about the David Icke forum on other forums ? Lol

Its in the new rules

:larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The David Icke Forum 24 Feb 2021 13:26 #7042

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
I've left a message for "I am a Wave of the Sea" in my PM's as to why I was banned by
Basket Case (Ink's protegee) on DIF a week ago.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2021 13:29 by Roastie.

The David Icke Forum 24 Feb 2021 19:52 #7043

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Gloria wrote:
watching the new David Icke Forum is a bit like watching the Jungle Camp :)

Do you know you are not allowed to talk about the David Icke forum on other forums ? Lol

Its in the new rules
Roastie wrote:
I was banned by

Some things dont change. :hahano:

Why did you get banned Roast, JQ again? :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

The David Icke Forum 25 Feb 2021 15:38 #7044

• BasketCase
  • Fresh Member
Incorrect.. Roastie.
And you don't need to PM anyone other than in either of the 2 PMs you started but haven't returned to...
Or the PM l started asking you to talk with us (the Mods)
BC :o) xx
(ferked up trying to quote)
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2021 15:43 by BasketCase.

The David Icke Forum 25 Feb 2021 15:44 #7045

• BasketCase
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
I've left a message for "I am a Wave of the Sea" in my PM's as to why I was banned by

Incorrect....Roastie.
Get your facts straight.
Not banned.
And you don't need to PM anyone other than in either of the 2 PMs you started but haven't returned to...
Or the PM l started asking you to talk with us (the Mods)
BC :o) xx

The David Icke Forum 25 Feb 2021 15:52 #7046

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
You plonker

I can't post anything, including PM's. Restricting from posting indefinitely means banned doesn't it?

It was my PM ... you have restricted me indefinitely i.e. banned me because I called you out in a PM

I don't have to reply to a PM I started. That's not against the rules. It's my choice.

NOTHING WAS PUBLIC ... was it?

I tried to make an important thread about a petition against Covid vaccines and you deleted it, because I choose not to reply
to a PM I started.

Hi Golden Retriever,
You have been warned by Basket Case for a comment made in a topic, Important Petition to Parliament ....... Do not rollout Covid-19 vaccine passports

Reason: Warning
Content: Important Petition to Parliament ....... Do not rollout Covid-19 vaccine passports
Penalty:

Given 0 points which will never expire.
Restricted from posting - Indefinitely

Note:

0 points again.
How many times do we have to politely ask you to return to 'YOUR PM'...?
This situation is unnecessary and ridiculous.
BC
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 25 Feb 2021 15:56 by Roastie.

The David Icke Forum 25 Feb 2021 16:25 #7047

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:

Well lets get this correct.
You are not banned .... but you cannot post on the open board until you address the 'shit' you caused..

You, in effect , made things 'public' when you started a PM and invited 10 people into it.
You wanted to 'call out' a moderator in front of many others.
You made accusations .... and in BIG RED LETTERS told them that they are a LIAR!
You were told that a moderator could NOT do as you stated and thus YOU are incorrect!

You did this infront of all those you invited to the PM .... and since then .... YOU will not post again in the PM.
So you have left 'shit' on the 'walls' (which YOU chucked there) but you will not 'clean' it up.

You have been asked to 'finish what you started' .... but you won't as you will not admit to being wrong.

You cannot post on the forum until you do address the PM you started.

The David Icke Forum 25 Feb 2021 18:15 #7048

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
ink wrote:
Roastie wrote:

You are not banned .... but you cannot post on the open board until you address the 'shit' you caused..

You, in effect , made things 'public' when you started a PM and invited 10 people into it.
You made accusations .... and in BIG RED LETTERS told them that they are a LIAR!
You were told that a moderator could NOT do as you stated and thus YOU are incorrect!

You did this infront of all those you invited to the PM .... and since then .... YOU will not post again in the PM.
So you have left 'shit' on the 'walls' (which YOU chucked there) but you will not 'clean' it up.

You have been asked to 'finish what you started' .... but you won't as you will not admit to being wrong.

Says the moderator who has more pairs of sock accounts than Imelda Marcos has shoes :chuckle:

Sock accounts only allowed for mods.

Only mods can delete posts indiscriminately.

Only mods can close threads when they feel like it.

You lot are like the authoritarian Government most people so dislike.

One rule for you and different ones for the members.

Last Edit: 25 Feb 2021 18:20 by Roastie.

The David Icke Forum 25 Feb 2021 19:11 #7049

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
[
Says the moderator who has more pairs of sock accounts than Imelda Marcos has shoes :chuckle:
Sock accounts only allowed for mods.
Only mods can delete posts indiscriminately.
Only mods can close threads when they feel like it.
You lot are like the authoritarian Government most people so dislike.
One rule for you and different ones for the members.

Oh God .... really .... lmfao :)

Yes MODS of a forum can delete posts and they can close threads and they can 'ban' accounts .... It's like you have no idea what a mod account is?

But then you don't and you seem not to know anything about acting in a respectful manner.

You have on this forum caused much shit .... you ask that 'others' withdraw statements .... but you will NOT do so.

You caused a lot of shit on DIF .... but you are not banned .... You will not accept that YOU were incorrect and YOU will NOT say so.

As far as you seem to think .... You can NEVER be wrong.

Well YOU are wrong in the matter at hand and all I see currently is YOU trying to get 'others' not to post on the DIF.
You are trying to 'prove' yourself correct and NOT addressing that which you have done .... which is not good.

All the mods on DIF agreed that you cannot post until YOU clean up the shit YOU have caused.

And YOU are still trying to cause MORE shit!

As to me having accounts .... yes I do and it is know.
I have never hidden the fact from mods or admin or members .... and I only ever use one at a time.
So if 'ink' is active .... then any other account is banned (which mods can see).
And admin knows this.
Other accounts have been used to 'test' forum upgrades and moderator 'actions'. (I am sure that Nov has 'member' accounts for the same reason)

As I 'see' it .... You have tried to foster discontent here on TZ and you try to do the same on DIF .... your single post which has not shown on the forum had already been posted by another member, so no loss of information.

You will not say when YOU are WRONG .... which is a big flag!

You will never post on the DIF again UNTIL you address that which you have done!
You caused this 'shit' .... but you won't address it .... how fucked up is that?

The David Icke Forum 25 Feb 2021 21:09 #7050

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
Burger King man approves
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”
User(s) who Liked this post: BasketCase

The David Icke Forum 25 Feb 2021 22:51 #7051

• Flare
ink wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Narcissists are unable to apologize or adress their wrongdoings, so that’s going to be a looooong wait. :chuckle:

The David Icke Forum 26 Feb 2021 00:55 #7052

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE

Dignity , Deshantay and Mercedes having it out the old fashioned way

In Burger King as well

The David Icke Forum 26 Feb 2021 09:34 #7053

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:

Dignity , Deshantay and Mercedes having it out the old fashioned way

In Burger King as well

:larf:

The David Icke Forum 27 Feb 2021 14:51 #7054

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:

I left this message for Wave becuase we have known each other for over five years online and I trust his integrity.
I didn't go into the details of me being banned publicly on this forum or on DIF, but the responses from two moderators
on DIF on this forum should not go without question.

To date I haven't talked about a Private Message I started to all the mods and some members on DIF because PM's
are supposed to be private. I called Basket Case a moderator a liar in that PM. More of that later.

I started for the third time on DIF a thread called "why are people afraid of the facts about Jews" accompanied by a video of the same name.

My first thread was about three years ago on the original DIF which has been archived somewhere. My second thread was
lost when the Social David Icke forum was hacked?

My third thread is still active, but Basket Case changed the title of my thread without my consent to "Why are people afraid of the facts about Jewish leaders and Oligarchs"

archive.org/details/whyarepeopleafraidofthefactsaboutjews_201910

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/10819-why-are-people-afraid-of-the-facts-about-jewish-leaders-and-oligarchs/

Ok .... I accepted that change of title without fuss, but the moderator Basket Case then decided to trash a Christmas thread I started.

Christmas was cancelled in the UK last year, and in many other predominately Christian countries, much to the delight of
some Jewish psychopathic people no doubt. Friends and family could not meet each other because of the (((covid scam))).

I started a Christmas thread and was quite surprised and also pleased when Screaming Eagle a moderator said to keep the thread in the
manner it was started. Her note said "Please keep this thread clean and in Chrismas spirit"

So I was astounded when the moderator Basket Case ignored another moderator's advice and posted this.

And then this!

When I made a comment that Basket Case was ignoring another moderators note to keep it in the spirit of Xmas
Basket Case deleted my comment! That's outrageously bad moderating.
:mad:

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15829-happy-christmas-everyone/&tab=comments#comment-205991

So far so bad.

Shortly after all this Basket Case decides to clean up the Coronavirus mega thread. I don't have a problem with this, as lots of comments
go way off topic. BUT ....... Basket Case decided to highlight one of my posts first, saying it should be posted elsewhere.

MY POST WAS NOT OFF TOPIC, IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE ON TOPIC.
EVEN GARETH ICKE POSTED IT ON THE MAIN HEADLINES PAGE. SO THAT IS WHY BASKET CASE IS A LIAR.

I suggest Basket Case was pissed off because I called him out on the Christmas thread and then used his power of
moderator status to wrongly highlight a post of mine as off topic, which was definitely on topic.

This was the post on the coronavirus mega thread which Basket Case said should be on a different thread!

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/page/687/&tab=comments#comment-209015

Wow just wow! I'm sure Gareth Icke isn't so bleeding picky!

davidicke.com/2020/12/17/guidance-ft-ask-gabz-vaccination-music-video/

No way was this video posted in the wrong thread.

Don't worry mods, I don't want to be part of your "free speech" forum .... sock account master moderator Ink, aka Odie Hatzcats, Lake, Lemon and many more. The double standards you adhere to are wrong.

PS ............... I just noticed Basket Case has changed the Hitler/Mel Gibosn Christmas Youtube video he made private! It was public when I started this comment. Get rid of the evidence eh!

What a strange profile ... trickster?

Basket Case

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/profile/20-basket-case/

Trickster
Basket Case
Moderators
5,995 posts

Last Edit: 27 Feb 2021 16:14 by Roastie.

The David Icke Forum 27 Feb 2021 18:09 #7055

• ink
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Roastie wrote:
So far so bad.

Yes .... rather bad to be fair.

You are trying to change what YOU have done.

So .... You started a PM and invited 9 others into it.
You then posted your thoughts about one of those invited and then YOU accused one of them of an action and called them a liar.
Then you left the room.

That which YOU accused them of they could NOT have done.
Mods do not have the permissions to do as YOU said .... which YOU said in front of many.

Now all you seem to be doing is get 'good' members not to post information on DIF .... because YOU will NOT accept that YOU are incorrect!

YOU called another a LIAR (in big red letters, in front of all those you chose to be in the PM) .... and then YOU 'left' the fucking room!

I got a member to be a mod back in 2019 .... a member called Muir.
And I 'know' that IF that member, called Muir, was EVER to be called a LIAR for something they COULD NOT HAVE DONE .... they would NOT let it rest until they had cleared their name.

You put many into a room and then accused one of them of something they could not have done .... YOU built that room and did it on purpose .... but YOU did NOT know that mods cannot do as accusation required.

and now you try to deflect .... GR .... you are wrong.

Now .... I have 'liked' many of your posts and even like your 'east end' attitude (I am also from the eastend) but in this you have called someone a liar for something they cannot have done (Muir would know this having been a mod).

Now .... it does seem that you are trying to 'prove' yourself 'correct' and get others to stop posting on the DIF.
Fine.
If 'others' cannot' see what you are doing .... then there is nothing I can do about that and the 'mass' of people will have to live with your actions as they will not be able to read so very good posters information.

That is down to YOU!
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2021 18:12 by ink.

The David Icke Forum 27 Feb 2021 19:01 #7056

• BasketCase
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I left this message for Wave becuase we have known each other for over five years online and I trust his integrity.
I didn't go into the details of me being banned publicly on this forum or on DIF, but the responses from two moderators
on DIF on this forum should not go without question.

To date I haven't talked about a Private Message I started to all the mods and some members on DIF because PM's
are supposed to be private. I called Basket Case a moderator a liar in that PM. More of that later.

I started for the third time on DIF a thread called "why are people afraid of the facts about Jews" accompanied by a video of the same name.

My first thread was about three years ago on the original DIF which has been archived somewhere. My second thread was
lost when the Social David Icke forum was hacked?

My third thread is still active, but Basket Case changed the title of my thread without my consent to "Why are people afraid of the facts about Jewish leaders and Oligarchs"

archive.org/details/whyarepeopleafraidofthefactsaboutjews_201910

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/10819-why-are-people-afraid-of-the-facts-about-jewish-leaders-and-oligarchs/

Ok .... I accepted that change of title without fuss, but the moderator Basket Case then decided to trash a Christmas thread I started.

Christmas was cancelled in the UK last year, and in many other predominately Christian countries, much to the delight of
some Jewish psychopathic people no doubt. Friends and family could not meet each other because of the (((covid scam))).

I started a Christmas thread and was quite surprised and also pleased when Screaming Eagle a moderator said to keep the thread in the
manner it was started. Her note said "Please keep this thread clean and in Chrismas spirit"

So I was astounded when the moderator Basket Case ignored another moderator's advice and posted this.

And then this!

When I made a comment that Basket Case was ignoring another moderators note to keep it in the spirit of Xmas
Basket Case deleted my comment! That's outrageously bad moderating.
:mad:

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/15829-happy-christmas-everyone/&tab=comments#comment-205991

So far so bad.

Shortly after all this Basket Case decides to clean up the Coronavirus mega thread. I don't have a problem with this, as lots of comments
go way off topic. BUT ....... Basket Case decided to highlight one of my posts first, saying it should be posted elsewhere.

MY POST WAS NOT OFF TOPIC, IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE ON TOPIC.
EVEN GARETH ICKE POSTED IT ON THE MAIN HEADLINES PAGE. SO THAT IS WHY BASKET CASE IS A LIAR.

I suggest Basket Case was pissed off because I called him out on the Christmas thread and then used his power of
moderator status to wrongly highlight a post of mine as off topic, which was definitely on topic.

This was the post on the coronavirus mega thread which Basket Case said should be on a different thread!

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/page/687/&tab=comments#comment-209015

Wow just wow! I'm sure Gareth Icke isn't so bleeding picky!

davidicke.com/2020/12/17/guidance-ft-ask-gabz-vaccination-music-video/

No way was this video posted in the wrong thread.

Don't worry mods, I don't want to be part of your "free speech" forum .... sock account master moderator Ink, aka Odie Hatzcats, Lake, Lemon and many more. The double standards you adhere to are wrong.

PS ............... I just noticed Basket Case has changed the Hitler/Mel Gibosn Christmas Youtube video he made private! It was public when I started this comment. Get rid of the evidence eh!

What a strange profile ... trickster?

Basket Case

forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/profile/20-basket-case/

Trickster
Basket Case
Moderators
5,995 posts

I'm shit with this TZ format for quoting...

Trickster ?
l guess you haven't watched the series Vikings then ?
My Avatar at present (which has been changing all the time) is Floki from Vikings - The crazy ship builder - the Trickster.
l'm halfway through the 5th series of 6.
You really are over thinking things.

Yes, l switched my funny Mel Gibson video to private. lf you want to post a link, then use my bitchute channel
(Mel - www.bitchute.com/video/iqoVHl9SAnjk/ ) .....the channel where l uploaded the video - "why are people afraid of the facts about jews" in case the video you posted was taken down. l posted this link to it in your thread to help -
www.bitchute.com/video/2CWJVRwIvWTX/ - yes l changed the title of the video, but the video is the video is the video, with all the same information - and you think l'm against you FFS ???? l backed it up and posted the fucking back up link for you FFS.

l'm not going to address each of your half truth and twisted statements here, as l've already explained and presented to you my response in the PM you refuse to return to.
l am not a liar.
l've already explained why l'm not a liar.
And l've also pointed out that you're incorrect. (on many points)
lf you are correct, then why won't you return to the PM and continue what you started with your big gathered crowd watching ?
Why won't you continue that PRIVATE message with all your chosen members watching ?
Because you have all your witnesses lined up but you can't actually deliver, can you ?
You realise you've messed up and cannot back track, retract or apologise, can you ?
lf you were really all about TRUTH, then you wouldn't present these twisted half truths as THE truth, would you ?
lt's you that has 'blown their cover'.....not l.

Come and debate each of your points in the PM you originally brought them up in....if you're really a TRUTHER.
BC

The David Icke Forum 27 Feb 2021 19:38 #7057

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
The red font in bold size 24 really is the ultimate accolade here

Last Edit: 27 Feb 2021 19:43 by MrAnderson.

The David Icke Forum 27 Feb 2021 20:42 #7058

• BasketCase
  • Fresh Member
MrAnderson wrote:

Hello Mr A.....how's your Axe ?

:cheers:

The David Icke Forum 27 Feb 2021 21:57 #7059

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
BasketCase wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Hello Mr A.....how's your Axe ?

:cheers:

Sharp and ready :)

User(s) who Liked this post: BasketCase

The David Icke Forum 27 Feb 2021 22:08 #7060

So shipmates how do we resolve this cluster fuck amicably?
User(s) who Liked this post: novum