Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 11 Jan 2019 23:57 #81

• porridge
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
One of his 'liberal' cons.

That tranny is so freaky scary.

And you're right, one should look at "historical" figures through the lens of intelligence operatives, rather than taking those lifetime actors seriously.

A great podcast on that:

Powers & Principalities Episode 20 - CIA Agent William F. Buckley and CIA Conservatism
Tim Kelly & Joe Atwill

Why are you pretending she is a tranny ?

Youve seen what she looks like when she is stood next to two men

Theres no way shes a tranny

Look at the size of the hands you retarded fuck..

It is a hardcore Ziocon always was. :sokay:

All PNAC are hardcore Ziocons.

All these fake nationalists like Le Pen & the rest are Ziocons.

YOU are a Ziocon!

So whos the commie here?

:ownd:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019 00:07 by porridge.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 00:04 #82

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Antifa are trying to implement Communism, that's a new one on me MrA, what have they done so far?

Its new to you ?

Lol

I don't know how disrupting neonazi marches equates to Communism, what else are they doing? I genuinely don't know, is it booing Trump? Was Hillary Clinton going to be the new Stalin?

So you are an expert on neonazis yet you dont know who antifa are ?

Pull the other one

I don't see them implementing Communism, all they seem to be doing is being disruptive, they're not producing anything, are they? What part of their behaviour as a group do you equate to Communism? I mean opposing Capitalism could be seen as Communism, but they don't seem to be doing anything other than having some sort of out of hand demonstrations about Capitalism and Fascism (far Rightism) it's just a form of thuggery.

it's no different than some football supporters engaging in thuggery in a visiting city, like causing destruction, but not really doing anything to help their own team with this behaviour, so I don't see how antifa are helping or implementing Communism by attacking the national infrastructure or fighting in the street, even attacking the police, surely Communism is about state and people cooperating not at each others throats.

Trying to implement Communism would be like promoting shared ownership, to such degree that private ownership no longer exists, and displaying Capitalism or in their case also Far Rightism as poor options, just fighting and smashing things up isn't going to make Communism occur, it's just going to make people think it's all about being violent,

If anything if they're yelling about Communism as they go on the rampage, it's going to do the opposite of turning people onto it, they'd be making it look like a bad idea.

A lot of people already work in public services such as education, the NHS etc etc,,,if they want to encourage publicly/state funded/organised ventures, they should be going along and supporting those who work in that sector, perhaps set up some of their own people's services for free, from their own shared labour which is providing a value of their worth, instead of smashing stuff up and fighting in the streets.

So no, I really don't get what they're doing other than sort of letting off steam and having an excuse for a sort of riot.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019 00:16 by Frothy.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 00:05 #83

• porridge
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
All ready established the neo cons are actually trotskyites

So yes . PNAC were fucking commies masquerading as liberal consevatives

If you buy into political nonsense..or nonscience.

Makes Israel commie also.

Its only.limo liberals who push for political.apathy

Only your types pretend politics makes no difference

Until Trump got in then all of a sudden everyone is hitler and nuclear war is imminent

You faggots lol

See again weasel you fail..

Ive never called Trump Hitler or said anything of the sort.

All you got is pure bullshit.

On DIF you you would leave 3 pages of walled waffle when you were losing an argument. :cry:

Grow the fuck up you twat..be a man ffs!
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 00:09 #84

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Until Trump got in then all of a sudden everyone is hitler and nuclear war is imminent

You faggots lol

On DIF you you would leave 3 pages of walled waffle when you were losing an argument. :cry:

"I cannot be a man, the limo liberals wouldn't allow me to!!1!1!!"

Red, Red Whine...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 01:02 #85

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
so business class porridge whose given up on the sheeple

armed guards gaia booking another poverty safari

and nothing to see here frothy think they have proven something today ?

oh you really showed me up bad today guys

how will I ever carry on lol

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 01:03 #86

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

You faggots lol

porridge every single day you call someone on here who doesnt agree with you a zionist or a nazi , without fail

and then you deny you do it lol jesus it really is like talking to goldfish

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 01:05 #87

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:

Red, Red Whine...

go watch some more badly made tranny videos you wierdo

maybe you can really bake my noodle and show me how the earth is really flat

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 01:06 #88

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

I don't see them implementing Communism, all they seem to be doing is being disruptive, they're not producing anything, are they? What part of their behaviour as a group do you equate to Communism? I mean opposing Capitalism could be seen as Communism, but they don't seem to be doing anything other than having some sort of out of hand demonstrations about Capitalism and Fascism (far Rightism) it's just a form of thuggery.

it's no different than some football supporters engaging in thuggery in a visiting city, like causing destruction, but not really doing anything to help their own team with this behaviour, so I don't see how antifa are helping or implementing Communism by attacking the national infrastructure or fighting in the street, even attacking the police, surely Communism is about state and people cooperating not at each others throats.

Trying to implement Communism would be like promoting shared ownership, to such degree that private ownership no longer exists, and displaying Capitalism or in their case also Far Rightism as poor options, just fighting and smashing things up isn't going to make Communism occur, it's just going to make people think it's all about being violent,

If anything if they're yelling about Communism as they go on the rampage, it's going to do the opposite of turning people onto it, they'd be making it look like a bad idea.

A lot of people already work in public services such as education, the NHS etc etc,,,if they want to encourage publicly/state funded/organised ventures, they should be going along and supporting those who work in that sector, perhaps set up some of their own people's services for free, from their own shared labour which is providing a value of their worth, instead of smashing stuff up and fighting in the streets.

So no, I really don't get what they're doing other than sort of letting off steam and having an excuse for a sort of riot.

go to their own public relations sites frothy they are openly communists / marxists the full works

it will take you two minutes to look into it

their goal is communism
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019 01:07 by MrAnderson.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 01:12 #89

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Red, Red Whine...

Watch your liver, boy.

At these quantities there is no "White Genocide" needed for you...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 01:57 #90

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Red, Red Whine...

Watch your liver, boy.

At these quantities there is no "White Genocide" needed for you...

Go find out what the leader of the french "green" party just published in an intetview today

He said the french state should begin cutting benefits to native french families to diacourage them from having children so they can re direct those funda to the new muslim french who are coming

In other news ... Gaia says theres no white.genocide on the books

And my liver is tip top thanks as i dont drink alcohol much at all anymore :)

Oh and you can try and roll it back but you three are the epitome of all that went wrong with the west and a good measure of what needs to be done to change the direction we were heading in

You wont brow beat me or shame me into silence

Good luck trying :)

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 02:06 #91

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Limo liberals are so cute when they get angry at someone who wont conform to their verbal dictates

Its right about now the projection starts and they begin the whole " you are too stupid to understand these complex issues "

Or they start talking about the fabulous lifestyle they are living with gourmet meals and cheese and wine book club evenings lol

As though if i suddenly agree with them.about evrything then i get to join their exclusive club lol what a trio of toss pots

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 12:47 #92

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

You faggots lol

I've never heard of Liberal limos!

You don't like political apathy. Why?

It's staring you in your face that Clinton or Trump, May or Corbyn are puppets ... but you want to vote for their masters :ownd:

I don't want to speak for Novum nor David Icke, but I'm fairly certain neither vote in this present climate.

Voting on a local level, may bring some results, but in 2019 voting on a national level is imo an ignorant person.

Until a party addresses the Corporation of the City of London, Wall Street, BIS, the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve with
their enslaving usury and fractional reserve banking, no party gets my vote.

None of them will take on their predominately Jewish Masters in the financial sector be them left or right politicians.

Nothing has changed since 1924, the bankers and the Crown rule the day.

The Ultimate Bankster Quote – from a former Governor of the Bank of England (1920 – 1944)

“Capital must protect itself in every possible way, both by combination and legislation. Debts must be collected, mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.

“When, through process of law, the common people lose their homes, they will become more docile and more easily governed through the strong arm of the government applied by a central power of wealth under leading financiers.

“These truths are well known among our principal men, who are now engaged in forming an imperialism to govern the world.

By dividing the voter through the political party system, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting for questions of no importance.

“It is thus, by discrete action, we can secure for ourselves that which has been so well planned and so successfully accomplished.”

Montagu Norman, Governor of The Bank Of England, addressing the United States Bankers’ Association, NYC 1924

NB: This quotation was reprinted in the Idaho Leader, USA, on 26th August 1924, and has been read into the Australian Federal Hansard twice: by John Evans MP, in 1926, and by MD Cowan MP, in the session of 1930-31.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019 12:54 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Firestarter

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 19:56 #93

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

go to their own public relations sites frothy they are openly communists / marxists the full works

their goal is communism

There goal might be that, but they're not in anyway achieving it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 20:06 #94

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
@ roast

Glad you now heard the term limo liberals

Regarding the vote. A few points.

1. Lets take away votes for women then. If it doesnt matter you wont complain will you ?

2. If it doesnt matter why is everyone so mad at the way brexit is being handled. Everyone is upset because they have a sneaky feeling the vote worked but the politicians dont listen. You know deep down the vote worked with brexit. Its not a lost cause.

3. If voting doesnt matter you wont complain when Trump is voted back in 2020 right ? I expect no big complainta and no more threada explaining who he really is. After all its meaningless right ?

Wrong. Its not meaningless. Political apathy is exactly why we are in the mess we are.

Under the illusion nothing can be done nothijg can change and nothing matters.

Thats apathy and its worse than herpes IMO.

I dont care if icke doesnt vote. He can be duped like any other human can he isnt a god.

Also he was very excited when the vote worked with brexit.

We all were.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 20:07 #95

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

their goal is communism

They are still marxist idiots.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 21:02 #96

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
@ roast

1. Lets take away votes for women then. If it doesnt matter you wont complain will you ?

2. If it doesnt matter why is everyone so mad at the way brexit is being handled. Everyone is upset because they have a sneaky feeling the vote worked but the politicians dont listen. You know deep down the vote worked with brexit. Its not a lost cause.

3. If voting doesnt matter you wont complain when Trump is voted back in 2020 right ? I expect no big complainta and no more threada explaining who he really is. After all its meaningless right ?

Wrong. Its not meaningless. Political apathy is exactly why we are in the mess we are.

I dont care if icke doesnt vote. He can be duped like any other human can he isnt a god.

We all were.

I actually agree with you that voting is not meaningless, to an extent.

If voting was meaningless the elites would not try to limit and suppress voting rights the entire time. They still pass laws to this day to suppress voting rights of mainly minorities.

But most of the time in voting you are simply voting between BAD and WORSE. But sometimes that difference has a tangible effect on people's lives, so again it is not "meaningless"

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 21:04 #97

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

their goal is communism

They are still marxist idiots.

who are in no way a threat to the status quo or to average people, or society. You know who is a threat to average people and society though, are the one's Alex Jones covers for.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 21:58 #98

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
@ roast

We all were.

You have misrepresented my comment.

Roastie wrote
Until a party addresses the Corporation of the City of London, Wall Street, BIS, the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve with
their enslaving usury and fractional reserve banking, no party gets my vote. None of them will take on their predominately Jewish Masters in the financial sector be them left or right politicians.

My post on this page concerned political parties.

Brexit was not party political.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019 21:59 by Roastie.

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 22:02 #99

in 1999 alex appeared in 'waking life'...this is a movie about unreality stoner conspiracy and metaphysical philosophies, and it was partially animated just like the film he also appeared in 'a scanner darkly' starring....neo. Both made by Linklater who celebrates the counter cultural dysfunction or deliberate social engineering. And both predictive programming of what the youtube world has created. Yes they create the conspiracy theorists along with the conspiracies, this is fact for anyone who has lived through it and studied it along the way. More disturbing is where they are leading us with mandela effects, flat earth, aliens and perverted transhumanism

Alex Jones - Infowars - Prison Planet 12 Jan 2019 22:22 #100

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
@ roast

We all were.

You have misrepresented my comment.

Roastie wrote
their enslaving usury and fractional reserve banking, no party gets my vote. None of them will take on their predominately Jewish Masters in the financial sector be them left or right politicians.

My post on this page concerned political parties.

Brexit was not party political.

Actually brexit was a political party its called UKIP.

Are you trying to say brexit doesnt matter as well ?

If it doesnt matter why are you at all bothered that it is not being handled properly ?

If it doesnt matter and can make no difference why the inccessent call for a second referendum and a vote to stay in the EU ?

I know its not a popular opinion among truth community but its my opinion democracy is a better system but only if the people we vote in actually listen to the people who vote.

And thats where the problems begin.

Especially when we have the system of usury and open corruption of govts officials doing the revolving door of corporate to govt positions and vice versa.

Democracy is blatantly corruptable as is any human endeavour.

So its up to the people who use it to make sure they make enough of an effort to get involved otherwise we end up where we are now with a political class emerging who hand the baton from one bloodline to another who will all work for the same.goal of centralization of power and the creation of monopolies.

Isnt that why we are all here ?

To point our proverbial fingers at those who have been corrupting our social structures through.politics ?
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2019 22:22 by MrAnderson.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare