Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Truth Forum

The Truth Forum 25 Jan 2017 13:26 #1

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
thetruthforum.forumotion.com/

Current date/time is Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:00 pm

The Truth Forum
Welcome to Asia teacher’s TRUTH FORUM. Politics & conspiracy theories remain constantly intriguing in our fast moving world. From political theory knowledge to new age beliefs, the truth forum is designed to allow article inclusion, discussion or debate, without hostility. We differ from other forums & believe free speech, quality content & civility, requiring real moderation, not simply numbers & quantity, are necessary. Quality, content & education on Asia Teacher's truth forum.

We have 5 registered users

It appears that 'The Truth Forum' is a failure in that it has only five registered users after being active for one month.

Is this lack of activity the reason that Flare continues to post here after having thrown down the gauntlet to Novum to change the forum or he would leave?
.I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Is Flare a man of his word?
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Flare wrote:
Well, there's 5 days for Nov to sort it out (which is quite easy actually), or I'm moving elsewhere.

G'day Flare.

Are you a man of your word?

Can your word be trusted?

In five days from now you have the chance to show it one way or the other. Awesome. :thumbup:

:pop: :joint:

When words and actions are not aligned, believe the actions. :thumbup:
Considering that the majority of posts Flare has made there have no responses, maybe he is feeling lonely in the Mutual Admiration forum set up by Asia Teacher.

After having spent so many hours scouring youtube for videos to post, having a lack of responses to his hours of 'research' on youtube ignored, Flare appears to require responses / reactions / interactions with members of Truth Zone to assuage his loneliness.

Please feel free to post replies questioning Flare about living by his word, his enjoyment of Asia Teachers forum and how well The Truth Forum is run and growing based on Asia Teachers superior knowledge of how to run a forum. This way, as a community, we can help Flare with his loneliness and attention seeking that is not being fulfilled at Asia Teachers forum.

And Flare, if you could explain why Asia Teachers forum is such an apparent failure when he is supposedly so superior in knowledge of how to run a forum, maybe we can all think of a way to improve it so that you are no longer lonely there and can then live by your word and leave Truth Zone. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 25 Jan 2017 13:30 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Truth Forum 27 Jan 2017 14:34 #2

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
I suggest to one and all that the post below made by Flare is the reason why he has a lack of responses on Asia Teacher's forum ...
Flare wrote:
Well Annabelle, I'm sorry to hear what you and your friends had to endure.

Doesn't really sound like how Canada is..? Was that all in Canada? And were it all whites?
Now I'm not saying white men can't be rapists ofc, but on such a scale as you are telling seems a bit much.

I mean, my friends and a lot of guys I know are well-mannered who treat their women good.
Most of the rapes are committed by the migrants.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334

The Truth Forum 27 Jan 2017 14:41 #3

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Forum is maybe too big a word for Asia-Teachers-Truth 'forum'.
Forum implies quite a large place.
AT only has a handful of members over there.
So....
How about Asia-Teachers-Truth 'kiosk'?
:)
User(s) who Liked this post: I AM ALL I AM

The Truth Forum 27 Jan 2017 14:51 #4

• I AM ALL I AM
  • Silver Member
GMP wrote:
Forum is maybe too big a word for Asia-Teachers-Truth 'forum'.
Forum implies quite a large place.
AT only has a handful of members over there.
So....
How about Asia-Teachers-Truth 'kiosk'?

:roflha:

How about Asia Teacher's Truth Barrow? :joint:

User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Truth Forum 26 Mar 2017 13:13 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Did you ever create a forum, a blog or anything like that, grandmasterp and imeandmyself?

If so, please post the links, it would definitely be interesting to see them flourish and bubble with buoyancy.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare