Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Andrew Anglin exposed

Andrew Anglin exposed 17 Apr 2017 22:17 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Andrew Anglin / Daily Stormer exposed!

@ 02:07:45 + 02:16:45

2012 radio interview:


“Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: I don’t see what the beef is with technology… Technology is not evil and technology does not make people weak. The people genetically, are already weak. They’re weak because of their genetics, they’re weak because of their morals.

Andrew Anglin: But that’s racist!

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: No, it’s not racist. Wow.

Andrew Anglin: Yes, it is racist. It is racist.

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: How is that racist? Man, that’s reality, dog.

Andrew Anglin: I’m hanging out with Philippinos, man. How are you gonna say that Philippinos are weak because of their genetics? And any Philippino who you give a cell phone to is gonna use it and they’re gonna start text-messaging and it’s gonna change their entire environment!

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Okay. … Who has the power, Andre, who is it?

Andrew Anglin: I don’t know, man. When people have the capacity to abuse other people, they do it. So, I mean, what are we gonna do about that? … So I mean, I understand where you’re coming from with how all these people are Jews but I mean that’s just obvious because Jews are genetically bred to be more intelligent than everybody else. Of course they’re running everything. … I’ve had a lot of Jewish friends, man. They don’t have any divorced parents. They don’t have any of this shit. I mean, they have a much more intelligent way of running their lives. They’re smarter than us. … Do you think, that if somebody else had the capacity to do this, that they wouldn’t be doing it?

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: They’re not more intelligent.

Andrew Anglin: IQ, which is a fuckin racist concept, it’s bullshit, man. I know, it’s a racist concept. … But is this Jewish cult, is its purpose not just to defend itself? And is that not a logical purpose to have?

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Defend itself from what? Who’s after it?

Andrew Anglin: Everybody’s after it, apparently!

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Why? That’s what happens in cults. They get paranoid that everyone’s after them and they usually they create the situation for themselves. Now, why is everyone looking at the Jews? Well, because they look at everyone else as being subhuman, and they being God’s chosen. We’re Goyim, right?

Andrew Anglin: But people thought that before. When you go back, every tribe does that. … Jews are more capable of dealing with this shit. They obviously are. … I mean, Paul, I like you a lot. I don’t see why all of your shit has to be so fuckin’ angry!

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: You’ll be alright. (laughs)

Andrew Anglin: I’m alright. … How are we going to stop genetic engineering without a world government? I mean, we’re going to have to have a world government for everyone on the planet… If technology didn’t exist, would any of this be a problem? That’s what I’m asking you. Because it wasn’t for how many millions of years. It wasn’t a fuckin problem. We’ve got records of shit and people did not fuckin’ destroy themselves for so many millions of years. And now we’re in a situation where people are destroying themselves.

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: There’s nothing you can do to stop this shit. It has to happen. Technology is not the problem. If these people were decent and they actually were caring people they’d take responsibility-

Andrew Anglin: Well show me where people that happened in history. Show me when people that cared about other people were in charge of other people. It didn’t ever happen. Every single time you put some in charge of other people’s lives- … It’s not the Jews fault. That’s stupid to talk about how its the Jews fault…

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: It’s your fault, Andre.

Andrew Anglin: Okay, I’m going to go ahead and take a bathroom break okay? Is that cool? … Look man, I wanna support you. Cuz I don’t really give a fuck about any of the things we’re disagreeing about. I mean, whatever! Because, man, I mean, I know you’re for real. And I don’t know anybody else that’s for real so who else am I gonna be interested in talking to? But talking about 9/11 is non-sense. I mean, anybody that doesn’t get it by now? Jesus Christ. What more do we need, that we gotta keep talking about this shit for 15 fuckin years?! Every single one of these people is full of shit. I mean, that’s a really important point. There’s not one that we can point to. … But why should black people be forced into this system? They were never going to invent this system. Neither were Philipinos, neither were Malaysians. The only people who would have ever invented this system are white people and Chinese. So why should everyone else be forced into it. You see the way white people – and it IS white people – went around the whole world and FUCKED everybody and made them accept this shit: Christianity and money! That happened, man. I mean, that’s just a fact of history. … Like, Leave It To Beaver? That’s fake.

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Why do you hate yourself so much, man? White people, man?

Andrew Anglin: I don’t hate myself. I mean, uh, obviously my race is powerful, uh, I guess. … I think we need more mixed races. Mixed races would be a positive progression for everyone. … I think the white race should be bred out. This is dangerous to have these people.

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: You can’t breed white people out.

Andrew Anglin: I think white people are dangerous! I think white people are dangerous!

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: Well you’re saying you’re dangerous then. White people can be dangerous but so can other people too.

Andrew Anglin: I’m only attracted to black girls, honestly.

Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore: When we talk about genetics, some white people might not like oriental. Well that’s cool. That’s their prerogative. It’s okay to be racist, man. In the sense of just having a preference.

Andrew Anglin: He thinks white people should all breed together? Well fuck that shit, man! That’s stupid! What I care about is human beings and the species, you know?”

– Iconoclast Radio Round Table with Lewka Peel & Paul Ironshore[1]

Striking quotes from Anglin. After he was called out for them, he denied he made them, then tried to buy the copyright claim, then tried to sue to have the interview taken down[1, youtube]. This is strange for a man that has never praised anarchism once (to my knowledge) and who sets himself up as a cheerleader for Donald Trump, Adolf Hitler, Bennito Mussolini, and “total fascism” [2]. Which is it, Anglin? Are all rulers horrible or are you with Fascists for Trump? Also, when did you decide you don’t like Christianity, technology, money, 9/11 truthers, etc? That’s news to us. Anglin also mentions that he was paranoid about being arrested by the Philippines authorities for some reason, during the interview.
If you don’t believe he’s attracted to black women, here’s a years back facebook post by Andrew:

So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2017 21:15 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 17 Apr 2017 23:01 #2

  • Grolongo
  • Grolongo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 758
  • Likes received: 617
Never trust a ginger :thumbup:

Not only does he have Asian fever but likes them black women as well :larf:

So who is he working for and what are this true motives ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 17 Apr 2017 23:10 #3

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Grolongo wrote:
Never trust a ginger :thumbup:

Not only does he have Asian fever but likes them black women as well :larf:

So who is he working for and what are this true motives ?

Well... he lived in Asia for most of his youth.. so I can understand his Asian fever.

But yea, this radio inteview of him is quite remarkable, as he says quite the opposite of what he tells on DS.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 18 Apr 2017 10:19 #4

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
A large populace held in check by a small but powerful force is quite a common situation in our universe. And we know the major conditions wherein this large populace may turn upon its keepers --
One: When they find a leader. This is the most volatile threat to the powerful; they must retain control of leaders.
Two: When the populace recognizes its chains. Keep the populace blind and unquestioning.
Three: When the populace perceives a hope of escape from bondage. They must never even believe that escape is possible!
- Bene Gesserit Codice
Dune series
Frank Herbert
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 18 Apr 2017 10:26 #5

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 18 Apr 2017 12:42 #6

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1692
  • Likes received: 924
The guy sold out the Masons. A white man out East on a semi permanent basis is rare enough for them to try to recruit you.

If it happened to me (I said no) then it probably happened to him (he say 'yes').

Just an agent provocateur, making ordinary decent conspiracy theorists and coopting it all with Nazi bullshit.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Andrew Anglin exposed 18 Apr 2017 21:27 #7

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Truthspoon wrote:
The guy sold out the Masons. A white man out East on a semi permanent basis is rare enough for them to try to recruit you.

If it happened to me (I said no) then it probably happened to him (he say 'yes').

Just an agent provocateur, making ordinary decent conspiracy theorists and coopting it all with Nazi bullshit.

What do you mean with "A white man out East on a semi permanent basis is rare enough for them to try to recruit you." ?

Care to elaborate on them trying to recruit you?

Wonder what happened to Andrew... he seems like a bright down-to-earth guy if you see / hear his interviews.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 19 Apr 2017 03:52 #8

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1692
  • Likes received: 924
Don't you think you're being a little obtuse Flare?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 19 Apr 2017 04:43 #9

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7049
  • Likes received: 1539
If we'd live in a rational world, it would be just a matter of time before the residential Nazis not only recognise Trolly Anglin for what he is, but also the agenda ("the Nazis were the good guys") he and that Wise guy are pushing.

I know we don't and losing heroes you've put on pathetic pedestals can be confronting.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 19 Apr 2017 09:10 #10

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
If that guy/gay Milo would only dress up as a Thai ladyboy, him and Andrew would be the perfect couple.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 19 Apr 2017 09:56 #11

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Gaia wrote:
If we'd live in a rational world, it would be just a matter of time before the residential Nazis not only recognise Trolly Anglin for what he is, but also the agenda ("the Nazis were the good guys") he and that Wise guy are pushing.

I know we don't and losing heroes you've put on pathetic pedestals can be confronting.

G'day Gaia.

It can be very confronting for those with a pack mentality when they realise that all sides are controlled and the only rational choice is to stand on your own two feet, be an individual and stop following. That requires self responsibility that many spend there lives trying to avoid without success.

Note how many describe who they are via association to a group. What happened to the individuality?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Andrew Anglin exposed 19 Apr 2017 13:50 #12

Flare, I've always said I didn't trust Anglin. He writes some good articles, but he goes OTT with the race baiting stuff.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Andrew Anglin exposed 19 Apr 2017 15:39 #13

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
I never said that :wissl:


I said:


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Are female members allowed to post on this thread?


If so I would like to add that infights between inbreds/holowood mind control victims/and similar ...
must by no means be used to divide your everyday male and female "slaves",
otherwise you are consequently continuing (((their))) agenda by not so secret means.

This is what AA is constantly and blatantly doing.
The frog boy acts as pied piper for unsatisfied in every respect and thus angry β, γ, δ ...
and detours the rage energy in the most self-destructive direction.
His detour net yield is ultimate division between males and females.

Motto: "If you can't get hold of the filthy rich old men, who control you and everything, blame the women."





“I’m called the Pied Piper,” said the frog boy.
“Tell me, my wannabe Nazis, what would you pay me if I could get rid of every single insubordinate girl and woman in Altright town?”





Angelina Jolie - double mastectomy. :right: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/61919-angelina-jolie-double-mastectomy.html
SHILOH Jolie Pitt "gender fluid" topics :right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65406-dear-white-people.html?start=20#158813
FBI handling Brad Pitt child abuse allegations, sources and LAPD say :right: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/67956-fbi-handling-brad-pitt-child-abuse-allegations-sources-and-lapd-say.html
Do women belong to the homo sapiens species? No? Silence them! :right: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/69018-poll-should-women-have-the-right-to-vote.html
The Controlled Angry Backlash :right: truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/66801-traumatized-debased-confused-men-the-controlled-angry-backlash-against-women.html

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/69121-the-daily-stormer.html#255924


and I said


PFIZIPFEI wrote:
A jw and/or zionist is never an "option", no matter how beautiful the fairytales he tells might appear.

The frog boy playing the pied piper of Hamelin?

In German "Rattenfänger" (rat catcher), who also lures the children (and infantile adults?) away (from truth).


Context: truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/69041-turkish-protestors-riot-in-rotterdam-geert-wilders-has-already-won-dutch-election.html?start=80#253653



and then there is a whole thread about the fake "alt right" poster boys and girls :right: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuwe-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite.html 07 Sep 2016

De rien!

Nobody can claim that they couldn't have known.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Andrew Anglin exposed 20 Apr 2017 13:37 #14

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16707
  • Likes received: 7881
ragnarok wrote:
If that guy/gay Milo would only dress up as a Thai ladyboy

Im sure he would for the right price, but its probably gone up since his new found fame, his asking price just got higher.

Speaking of out east, thats where im going wrong it seems, i dont go out east and no ones made me an offer i cant refuse yet. :sulk:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 14 Aug 2017 17:46 #15

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 13721
  • Likes received: 5445
Andrew Anglin Exposed!

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
March 14, 2015


Neo-Nazi Hotshot Finally coming clean.

So, in the recent SPLC attack piece, it was brought up that some people on Stormfront hate me, allegedly because I have a “race-mixing past” and said some things on a radio show with a Black guy years ago that amounted to a new Holocaust.

My policy has continually been, throughout my life, to be as open and honest as possible with people. Long time readers will be aware that I have addressed these issues before, regularly, and often make reference to them. But as some newer readers feel that this is some sort of conspiracy, I feel it is only fair that I go ahead and address it again (the long post I wrote on Total Fascism about this isn’t available, as the site is no longer available – it will be back up at some point, I still have the database, it just isn’t hosted).

I try to steer clear of drama, but I really want to get all of this off my chest. I’m going to speak on a couple people who have attacked me, even though I hate even addressing it, because it is simply not fair that I should have to remain in silence as these people continue to lie about and berate me.

Honestly, this is more for my own catharsis than the benefit of the reader.

The Life History of Andrew Anglin

Ever since I was 18, I have been on the internet writing things and talking about issues, and I have generally been pretty open with my life. Throughout this period, I have evolved on a personal level. Hitler says in Mein Kampf (first part of Chapter 3) that a man should never go into politics until he is 30, as his views are subject to change due to personal psychological developed and the neurological process of obtaining, cataloging and organizing information, and I have found this to be very true.

I had always, growing up, felt deeply alienated by society, as I think we all probably did or we wouldn’t be on this site. When you feel this way, you look for solutions, and regrettably, those solutions are not obvious.

I started out with normal Alex Jones type conspiracy material, and then moved on to weirder conspiracy material, and then eventually decided Ted Kaczinski was right with regards to a coming apocalypse due to the rapidity of technological development, read a bunch of stuff from Jaques Ellul and Jean Baudrillard, and went to live in a jungle in Asia for a while.


Exposed: Andrew Anglin admits he listened to Alex Jones for like 5 years! He even bought DVDs of Police State 3 and angered his entire family by giving them copies! Alex Jones even used to post his articles on INFOWARS.COM! This is the final proof he’s a shill!

To be clear, I was actually already living and working in Asia at the time, because it was just so much more sensible economically. Also, it is a lot of fun in Southeast Asia (China isn’t), and all the White people you meet are outcast sorts who you can usually connect with easily (you aren’t really spending much time with Asians). As the reader is aware, to this day I have little negative to say about Asians, save that I don’t think they should be immigrating into Western countries (in any kind of numbers) and I don’t think White people should be producing children with them. I will also say that Chinese people don’t have souls.

Having been raised mostly without exposure to non-Whites, this was when I first started thinking seriously about race as a biological concept. Eventually, I got fed up and realized that I couldn’t live in a jungle with a bunch of 80 IQ jungle people.

I had always been into 4chan, as I am at heart a troll. This is about the time /new/ was going full-Nazi, and so I got into Hitler, and realized that through this type of nationalist system, alienation could be replaced with community in a real sense, while the authoritarianism would allow for technology to develop in a direction that was beneficial rather than destructive to the people.

Then, without really any knowledge at all of the contemporary White Nationalist scene, I started Total Fascism, a blog promoting total fascism.


Memory Lane: I’m going to get this site back up so we can all stroll it.

Not a Conspiracy, Bro

All of this was open and public. I have nothing to hide here, nothing to apologize for and no regrets. If I had not gone through this personal journey, I would not be where I am now. That is the reality. I have never been the type of person to believe something because some one said it, and have had to search-out the truth for myself.

When I went full Nazi, it was a story on a bunch of blogs that conspiracy Andre had gone full Nazi. I encouraged the readers of my old website to come read my Nazi material. Some of my first posts on the blog were about my ideological journey. So the idea that people are “exposing” me by bringing up stuff I said publicly and wrote about – continue to write about, even – is goofy, and seemingly meant to purposefully cause confusion. No wonder almost everyone doing it is either an “anonymous WN” or a Black or Moslem.


I used to consider myself a Hunter S. Thompson figure. Now I consider myself the Nazi version of Hunter S. Thompson.

Note: I don’t mean to say that everyone who is suspicious when they hear of this is in the wrong, merely that those who obsess on it after they’ve heard my explanation – such as those in the SF thread – are either extremely low IQ or are doing it because they don’t like me for some other reason. Probably, they are the actual anti-social basement-dwelling type of WN (I have nothing against lonely basement dwellers, and understand it is the Jews’ fault they are like that, but they are nonetheless unproductive people) who don’t like that I’ve made racism cool, because they want to keep it as their own little club, or they are people who are obsessed with the AmRen idea of a soft approach, and think I go too far. But again, most of the attacks come from people who are not even claiming to be WN, and then are picked up by these people.

Always is brought up this audio recording (not a real radio show) of me with this Black guy where I say both that “White people should just be bred out” and “I’m only attracted to Black girls.” Presumably, the latter statement would demonstrate that I was not being entirely serious during the discussion, as no one is attracted to Black girls (scientific fact), unless I guess if they look like Alicia Keyes (totally European features). To put that in context, the Black I was talking to is married to White woman – get the joke?

Still, I was definitely confused at the time. I have addressed this recording before by just saying “ah, I was a liberal then and I woke up,” but that is an oversimplification. I was not really ever a liberal, in the SJW sense, as they are fighting for the system which is something I never did. I did for whatever reason at the time think this Black guy had some interesting things to say. This I must admit. But I was also drunk and being stupid.

As I have said before, and as you are able to see from reading this site, I am personally not very oriented towards seriousness. I tend to be something of a troll. If you are uncomfortable with that, this probably is not the site for you. Some WN types are just really heavy – I understand and respect you for this, and there is no reason for us to be at each others’ throats. You can do your thing, and I’ll keep doing mine.

And that isn’t to say I didn’t have an issue with White society at the time. I did and still do (at the time I also held on to a bit of White guilt and self-hatred, something which I have fully cleansed myself of). It is merely that when people post these quotes they are out of context from a drunken conversation where I was half making fun of and half seriously engaging a Black conspiracy theorist.

The most important point, however, is that I don’t agree with these statements now and so the relevance of having said them when I had a different belief system is completely lost on me. If the idea here is that no one who wasn’t born into a racist type movement should ever be involved, then I don’t know how to respond to that. For me, the purpose of running this site is to change people’s views so that they are in-line with my own. Saying “if you didn’t already believe this, I want nothing to do with you” strikes me as utterly nonsensical, a type of lunatic raving.

Then people also call me a “race mixer” for having hung out with Asian girls. I never had a serious Asian girlfriend, nor did I ever produce any Asian children, and when talking about the problems with interracial relationships I regularly cite the fact that I have dated Asian girls – so again, bringing this up like “haha – I gotcha!” strikes me as retarded. It is also creepy to have people making up stories about my sex life, and definitely reflects on them a lot more than it does me.

“Lewka Peel/Yusuf Shakur” (both fake names, the latter being is convert Moslem name in honor of Tupac Shakur), a fast food worker and an associate of the Black conspiracy theorist I was on the phone with in the infamous recording, is one of the most devoted of my trolls, literally going through periods every couple of months where he spends endless hours of his life trying to stop people from reading my website. He is a guy I talked to on the phone a few times when I was working my way out of conspiracy cultism, and he then converted to Islam. He is also a rapper.

His trolling focuses exclusively on his fantasies about my sex life (all made up, often in great detail) – never one single time has he tried to disagree with any of my political positions. This obsession has led me to believe he is a repressed homosexual, as I cannot imagine focusing on the sex life of a political opponent while trying to dissuade someone from believing in their political arguments.


This picture gets spammed as proof I’m a shill – sitting at a table with Asians while in Asia 6 years ago. A meme created by a Moslem convert rapper.

This is the background Peel/Shakur uses for his YouTube videos attacking me:



Can you imagine adding the words “a real hero” to a picture of yourself? If you did that, would you have the nerve to underline it for emphasis? The above screenshot is from a video he made against Scott Roberts after Scott Roberts went on a Talkshoe call with him. Roberts had said he had a lot of respect for him before he began attacking him for being a racist with Asian children.

Like the SPLC, this guy stalks my family.

Look at this comment he posted on my YouTube channel a while back:


This is what we are dealing with: He has invented an entire detailed story about my personal sex life, and he posts it all across the internet. Anonymous people claiming to be WN then use this material.

For him, it is personal due to his being a Moslem and someone who identifies strongly with Black cultural identity, but there are so many people he could be attacking that his focus on me – and that he makes it purely about sex – leads me to believe he is pure homo. He also literally uses a pet name – “Andy” – in his material against me, which is gay as hell.

It also appears to be personal for conspiracy theorist Scott Roberts, who was for some time entirely obsessed with me, due ostensibly to a disagreement about Russian politics. Long time readers will remember that Roberts felt very strongly during the Maidan Ukraine situation that the entire thing was a staged hoax by Jews for the purpose of… I never really understood, he just kept saying “divide and conquer” without qualifying it. Honestly, it seemed as though he believed the entire alleged Ukraine hoax was a conspiracy staged against him personally.

Anyway, I had no problem with him stating his opinion, but he became confused by a WordPress anti-spam measure used on the site which requires any comment containing two or more links to be approved by a moderator before being posted (because spam posts often have two or more links). He began claiming that I was committing a conspiracy against him and selectively censoring his comments, posting wild spam insulting me and claiming I was part of a Jewish plan to cover up the truth of the Ukraine hoax. To be perfectly honest, I was sitting there reading the comments and just got pissed off and banned him.

The ban was meant to be temporary, and a couple days later I sent Roberts some messages on Skype telling him the situation and that he could come back and comment if he would just chill. He never responded, and then began making daily videos against me. As no one cared about these daily videos – given that most people are capable of understanding that not everyone is going to agree about everything, as well as the fact that even though I tend to be more pro-Putin than anti-Putin, I allow anti-Putins to voice their opinion in the comments section – Roberts decided to post the above mentioned drunken radio recording in order to generate drama. He also for whatever reason lied and said it was from 2012 just days before I started TF (I’m not really sure why); it was recorded in either late 2010 or 2011 (I honestly don’t remember, but it was a time in my life when I was definitely not at my best).

Note that he had previously defended me when people brought this up, saying people’s past is not relevant to what they are saying now, and also saying the comments were obviously sarcastic (I would pull those quotes but his site is now defunct).

So again, this was ostensibly about his views on the Russian conspiracy, but he made it about drama, which obviously indicates it was personal. The level of pure obsession was also indicative of a personal issue.

Roberts has himself invented a series of conspiracy theories, which he incorporates with theories promoted by mainstream conspiracy theorists (chemtrails even, lol), and will attack anyone who disagrees with these theories. However, few of his allies in the war against me appear to believe in his home-made theory of “secret pure-blooded Jews” or any of the other theories he is personally responsible for inventing. To point out the obvious, he would have to take the same issue he takes with me with William Pierce, George Lincoln Rockwell and Adolf Hitler if these men were still around.

Roberts’ is not a homo (he has several kids – who are coincidentally Asian, even while he attacks me for hanging out with Asian chicks); his obsessionism appears to relate to his autism. Nothing against autists here, but they do have this sort of obsessive tendency. Scott continues to say he wants a debate, but I have already debated him on all of these issues, and right now, I just want nothing at all to do with him. It is a very creepy feeling to have people obsessed with you. Most men never experience it (women obviously do).

I also want to note that I am only bringing this up because of all the people who say “what about Scott Roberts, etc. etc. etc.” I am not doing it to attack him, as I can count the flips I give on no hands. It is just that the air needs cleared, because in knowing I don’t do drama, these people are allowed to spread lies about me while I sit by saying nothing, and I have come to the conclusion that this is unfair to me, and that I have a right to respond. For the record, I am not aware of Roberts talking about me for a while now, and it may be that he has moved on. I hope that is the case, as this obsession was clearly not good for his own mental health. And, if there are any fans of Scott Roberts in the audience, please do not be dissuaded from watching his videos.

For me, there is nothing personal here. I am simply stating my side of the story, for the record.

A Secret Agent Man?

All of these people attacking me tend to accuse me of being a secret agent based on the fact that I was not always a Nazi. Honestly, I don’t even understand this, as it is unclear to me how one thing would lead to the other. I don’t really even know what else to say about it, save that everyone in the WN movement is obsessed with accusing others of being secret agents, so it’s to be expected. This is by far the least offensive, as the idea I’m a secret agent makes me seem way more hardcore than I actually am.


Secret agent Andre.

A more stupid argument claims I am doing it for money. I obviously (at least I hope it is obvious) have writing skills on par with any journalist, and could be making the $80,000 a year an AP journalist makes (or coming up with something much better and making a lot more, given the hours I work). Not being haughty here, it’s simply a fact. And right now, with PayPal shut down, I can barely pay the server bill with the few contributionss from those who are willing to take the time to send it through the mail. I’m definitely not getting rich.

Finally, there is the dumbest conspiracy theory of all, which is that I am secretly not actually White, which makes absolutely no sense. I can kinda see now that people have pointed it out that I have a slightly flatish nose, but I’m pretty sure this is just because I’ve been in so many fist fights (“Anglin Exposed! Drunken fist-fighting punk!”). And anyway, a lot of White people have flatish noses – I’ve been looking for it since I had this conspiracy pointed out to me by trolls on a chan board, and I’d say it’s roughly 7% of Whites. I am regularly mistaken for both German and Swedish – I could not be any more White. This is just a stupid Jew hoax. Never in my life has anyone ever asked if I was mixed race – my skin is that pinkish color we’ve been taught to be ashamed of.


These are my maternal grandparents. Grandma was Irish/Welsh, grandpa was Anglo.


These are my paternal grandparents (facing each other at the back of the table). Grandma was German/Swedish, Grandpa was Anglo.

If anything, a sensible accusation would be that I have a drive in me to fight for something, and have gone through my life looking for the right thing to fight for. You could even accuse me of having a psychological problem wherein I use WN as an excuse to fight against something, the fight itself perhaps being more important than the ideology. But if that were happening, I wouldn’t be able to know it myself, because that is not how the human mind works.

And if it were happening, would it make the content I produce any less valuable?

Sorry Faggot, I’m Not Your Dad

Much of this drama seems to revolve around people needing a father figure, and desiring me to be some authoritative moral leader. Regrettably, I am just a guy who runs a website. What I have that is powerful are ideas and these are all other people’s ideas.

All I am doing here is applying the concepts laid out in thousands of years of European tradition to the modern age. It isn’t easy, and I am very proud of what I do, but I am not some philosopher who has discovered a new moral code or a social theorist who has discovered the mystery of the new paradigm. One of the reasons I don’t want to be involved with the likes of Scott Roberts is that I don’t have any desire to try and go and come up with a bunch of new concepts, especially when there is no need to and these new concepts are bizarre.

I ask myself this, in all things: WWHD? (What Would Hitler Do?). To be slightly more honest/specific, I ask myself what Hitler would do if he’d been born in 1984 in America and was dealing with this situation we are currently dealing with and also really liked 4chan and Anime.


Sorry guys, I’m not the new Hitler. I’m just an idealistic internet troll who thinks White people have a right to exist.

Hitler was, ultimately, the symbolic (and in some ways actual real life) culmination of traditional Europeanism.

If I seem brilliant, it is only because I am guided by the principles of brilliant men. Of course, I do understand the drive for a leader, who will inevitably be a father-figure in many ways, but I am not that guy.

People who are looking for this guy in me are going to be disappointed, because I am often wrong, both in word and action.

I am merely a guy trying to do what I believe to be the right thing with the abilities I’ve been given.

If you are uncomfortable with this, don’t read the site. Or, if you like, spend endless hours of your life attacking me instead of doing something productive to further the cause that you claim to believe in. It’s your life and your call.

I’ll keep doing what I do, which is produce media which I believe offers an effective counter to the Jew takeover of Western society.


To fight.

Hail Victory.

www.dailystormer.com/andrew-anglin-exposed/
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 14 Aug 2017 17:53 #16

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
I obviously (at least I hope it is obvious) have writing skills on par with any journalist,

If he's talking about the talentless cunts who pass as journalists nowadays, he's bang on the mark with this assessment.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 14 Aug 2017 21:48 #17

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 16707
  • Likes received: 7881
Anglin just trolled this thread with that article.

10/10

:larf:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Andrew Anglin exposed 20 May 2018 22:01 #18

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Yes Angle frog fish another who found a niche for the desperate & gullible..like the rest of the alt-reich.
Not rocket science to figure someone like that out.
But we are talking Trumptard, Hitler worshippers here, lost in the mainstream reptilian fight or flight theatre.



Youtube is full of Anglefish living off the gullible.

The most classic case Ive seen is R$E.
His channel is thriving with Jesuslander goldfish hes feeding off.
This guy was painfully exposed as the opposite to what he was preaching.
Masons Spinning Kabbala out to Christians. :joker:

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 20 May 2018 22:08 #19

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7366
  • Likes received: 944
DON'T PUNCH RIGHT!
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Andrew Anglin exposed 20 May 2018 23:10 #20

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
To be fair it gets worse on the left with Russell Bland.
He totally used Icke & showed his trew colours.
DIF used to have pages of people defending RB.
Even when they found out his girl was Rotchild. :iitm:
Just like Charlie Veitch.
No matter how fake.
People always looking for a hero to save them from themselves.



“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.