Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 23 Nov 2018 18:06 #181

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Crazy thing is spoon you go out of your way to make things up about someone then pretend the ensuing bullshit is all a personal attack on you

In other places thats called being an attention whore

Still, nice change for me from being called a racist or a nazi bigot and so on

but still .... Doesn't ever address what anyone is supposed to do about all this

Which I assume is why you want to drag people into this kind of turd flinging
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 23 Nov 2018 19:55 #182

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

This is how the shamanistic mind works Mr A, it gets things right by chance sometimes and fails to see how the immediate environment and nature actually worked it its favour, but holy hell breaks loose as we have witnessed many times when he cannot get a tree to produce more apples and the fields to grown more grain by shouting at it, and has yet mastered how to make the spoken word his own, so that the people who ellected him in his dreams don't realize how clever he is not be be killed off when its does'nt rain on the day in question.

lol I don't think he is a shaman either though

he's just very good at putting different masks on to suit the flavor of the moment

in north american they call it a martini personality

they take on the traits of whoever they are trying to impress

it's one way to survive I suppose
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 03:58 #183

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
MrAnderson wrote:
Crazy thing is spoon you go out of your way to make things up about someone then pretend the ensuing bullshit is all a personal attack on you

but still .... Doesn't ever address what anyone is supposed to do about all this

Makes no odds to me. We can be friends or we can be enemies.

I like it either way to be honest.

But I think you should lay off calling Roastie names, and perhaps we should just lay off with the names altogether, and the personal attacks and all the rest of it. The turd flinging was started by yourself and Gan Anim who just can't bear people being Christians for some reason.

I actually agree with maybe 75 percent of what you lot say. But there seems to be a small difference of opinion that just sets us off against each other.

When you get people like Gan Anim being inconsistent and one moment saying the Freemasons are great, then suddenly changing his mind when people start to rumble him, it makes one rightly suspicious and one feels that he is not using this forum in good faith and with sincerity, which is essential in dealing with people.

So to my mind, anyone who is coming here with a hidden agenda and perhaps lying to people here, ought to be questioned, and when those questions only produce more bullshit as a distraction, then we have a problem.

And you call me an attention whore? Why don't you apply your same criteria to Gan Anim? He is the same though, he gives you a free-pass when you swear and insult poor Roastie, but comes down hard on me with his scolding school teacher/bent scout-master act when I dare use colourful language.

We could have some kind of truce if you want. Gan Anim can agree to stop lecturing, patronising me and having a go at me because I'm a Christian, you should be a bit kinder to Roastie, and I won't call any of you hot-tub goat-fondlers anymore.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 03:59 by Truthspoon.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 04:13 #184

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
I have no issue with anyone being christian , but I am allowed to say what I think about how that faith came into being I.E I don't think the jesus character wanted to be king of the christians I think he wanted to be king of the jews and the Council of Nicea is where things went a bit off topic for Jesus , but that doesn't mean I dont like you or anyone else that calls themselves Christian neither would I ever want you to stop being one if thats what you want

anyway I still really like all my catholic friends , they are generally good people with a decent outlook on life and they are all pro life so I will join them every day on that one

with regard to turd flinging names , let's rewind to where I made an appearance on this particular forum and why

I think anyone here might agree that being called a zionist shill is possibly the worst thing you can get called in this day and age and after enduring a year and a half of endless name calling on the DIF : racist , bigot , nazi , white supremacist , zionist blah blah blah I saw what was being said about me here and felt it a continuation

I also apologized to roast , not because I felt I had to but because I felt it was the right thing to do all things considered

I wouldn't necessarily speak like that to a woman in the real world so I shouldn't do it here

I understand that spoon

and yeh absolutely things should be questioned if you see inconsistencies - I don't think anyone should be immunized from that for any reason at all

I tend to treat people the way I am treated , like for like

but I also grew up in a place where you dont roll over at the first sign of trouble because the trouble doesnt stop if you do it just got worse

so thats my character Im afraid , a product of my environment without doubt

User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 04:23 #185

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Ok that's great Mr Anderson.

Let's get back on topic, have you seen this video?

This is the point people like me and Roastie are trying to make, and instead of getting mad at the refugees and third-worlders who are here, we ought to really divert our attention to the chosen ones who are doing this to us in the first place. I agree we need to clear out the third-world people from our country and make our country white again. We have been tricked into being impoverished and disenfranchised in our own and only nations, while these immigrants usually have all sorts of houses and business back where they come from. They're like goddamn jet-setters, most of us in the UK maybe own one home if we are lucky, but these immigrants have far more than we do. We should send them back, they would neither be homeless or stateless. But what we need to do first, is find a way to SHUT DOWN the Jewish machinery which is sending these people here in the first place.

This video ought to make your blood really boil and hopefully it will teach you who our number one enemy really is.

Tell me what you think.

I also want to see Ugh in here because he's always saying 'there's no evidence' that the Jews are behind all this mass immigration.

I'm not going to let him just ignore this and pretend it doesn't exist.

Can you guess what particular unique religio-ethnic group executive director of the NGO charity Advocates Abroad, Ariel Ricker belongs to?

It ought to come as no surprise anymore who is doing this to us.

These are the people we need to confront. Not the stupid half witted brown people who are just their social-engineering pawns.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 06:23 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 10:05 #186

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
'Robinson' isn't controlled opposition against Zionism, he's against islamifcation in the UK.

The deeper issue though which I think 'Robinson' is aware of, is that the Islamification is to get the nation to empathise with Israel, by drawing constant attention to issues with Muslims in the UK and generally in The West.

I think the bit he's unaware of is that when the UK or The West attack Muslim nations in North Africa or the Near East, our populations will have less empathy for them, due to the internal issues highlighted by 'Robinson'.

'Robinson's' role appears to be to make a big deal out of any issues with Islam in the UK, way above that of the general news media, by blaming Islam as a whole for the actions of the few. In other words he backs Israel against the Palestinian, and he wants our nation to do the same, after inviting them to be here. He;s trying to equate Zionists stealing Palestinian land, with Muslims migrating to the UK.

Seems to me the invitation is so we empathise with Israel, and 'Robinson' is then painting their migration as an aggressive attack, which it isn't.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 10:14 by Frothy.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 10:26 #187

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
'Robinson' isn't controlled opposition against Zionism, he's against islamifcation in the UK.

The deeper issue though which I think 'Robinson' is aware of, is that the Islamification is to get the nation to empathise with Israel, by drawing constant attention to issues with Muslims in the UK and generally in The West.

I think the bit he's unaware of is that when the UK or The West attack Muslim nations in North Africa or the Near East, our populations will have less empathy for them, due to the internal issues highlighted by 'Robinson'.

'Robinson's' role appears to be to make a big deal out of any issues with Islam in the UK, way above that of the general news media, by blaming Islam as a whole for the actions of the few. In other words he backs Israel against the Palestinian, and he wants our nation to do the same, after inviting them to be here. He;s trying to equate Zionists stealing Palestinian land, with Muslims migrating to the UK.

Seems to me the invitation is so we empathise with Israel, and 'Robinson' is then painting their migration as an aggressive attack, which it isn't.
Yeah, it's the 99% bad ones giving the 1% good ones a bad name ;)
Why should we care about Muslims in Gaza while Muslims in the UK and Europe are raping and killing our daughters?
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 10:37 #188

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Why should we care about Muslims in Gaza while Muslims in the UK and Europe are raping and killing our daughters?

We're dealing with different types of people. On the one hand, the rapists and those who grind up our 14 year old school children and put them into kebabs are Pakis.

Arabs just wouldn't do that. Arabs are the ones being persecuted by Israel. Arabs are generally, if not largely, good people.

Do you understand? I know it may require some subtlety of differentiation for your basic binary logic American brain Socco but there it is.

If Israel nuked Pakistan I wouldn't lose any sleep, as long as they managed to nuke Tel Aviv in retaliation. I'd love to see these two mad-dog nuclear powers wipe each other out.

Then we could all just get on with enjoying our lives without two of the most mentally retarded nations on Earth spoiling the atmos.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 10:42 by Truthspoon.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 11:15 #189

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Another point which often seems to be overlooked by social conservatives is that Muslims are often very socially conservative themselves and have traditional family values with the husband often being the bread winner, and the wife at home tending to the children and preforming domestic duties.

Apart from a difference in dress, skin tone, and religious building, there impact of traditional Britain is minimal. The average Syrian family for example would normally be able to live in the UK with little issue.

Then there are these guys from Pakistan, and Afghanistan in fewer cases, who are anti West, they've been assimilated into the UK and are often 3rd generation or beyond. Their nations are traditionally more anti West ever since the second Gulf war and other intrusions, they see 9/11 etc as false flags, and always seem to be somewhat easy to fire up into a state of agitation. They appear revengeful,

There's no way of getting rid of them, they're already usually citizens via their family migrating many years ago, they don't represent islam has a whole, I think it's very short cited and rather stupid to then connect 99% of islamic immigrants with those people.

it's just like some of these over the top Christians who live in the US, it wouldn't be fair to use their views or actions to tarnish all Christians with the same brush, which is a good example of what 'Robinson' is up to with his antics.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 11:28 by Frothy.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 11:20 #190

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Makes no odds to me. We can be friends or we can be enemies.

I like it either way to be honest.

But I think you should lay off calling Roastie names, and perhaps we should just lay off with the names altogether, and the personal attacks and all the rest of it. The turd flinging was started by yourself and Gan Anim who just can't bear people being Christians for some reason.

I actually agree with maybe 75 percent of what you lot say. But there seems to be a small difference of opinion that just sets us off against each other.

When you get people like Gan Anim being inconsistent and one moment saying the Freemasons are great, then suddenly changing his mind when people start to rumble him, it makes one rightly suspicious and one feels that he is not using this forum in good faith and with sincerity, which is essential in dealing with people.

So to my mind, anyone who is coming here with a hidden agenda and perhaps lying to people here, ought to be questioned, and when those questions only produce more bullshit as a distraction, then we have a problem.

And you call me an attention whore? Why don't you apply your same criteria to Gan Anim? He is the same though, he gives you a free-pass when you swear and insult poor Roastie, but comes down hard on me with his scolding school teacher/bent scout-master act when I dare use colourful language.

We could have some kind of truce if you want. Gan Anim can agree to stop lecturing, patronising me and having a go at me because I'm a Christian, you should be a bit kinder to Roastie, and I won't call any of you hot-tub goat-fondlers anymore.

T S, you are adding conjecture to my outlook of masonry and religion overall, where what I have shared is simply not a fondness of either, I am opposed to the ideologies and or machinations of Masonry, "not fond of it", please could you show myself and others who are reading your opinions of how I think where I have said that, or I worshop either??

I don't you see, I don't believe, if you stopped trying to goat me as you have here in this very post, you would see that I am merely trying to share my knowledge of how all religions became en-vogue, and how we see the divide which you have dished out to several members with real venom of late.

Neither have I said that I hate christians, that is your twisted outlook to push others into your religious corner and under its wing and a prayer, which is to me as a form of escapism or a comfort blanket that Mr A described as earlier, which cannot be relied upon for ones longevity.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 11:22 by Gan Anim.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 11:32 #191

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

We're dealing with different types of people. On the one hand, the rapists and those who grind up our 14 year old school children and put them into kebabs are Pakis.

Arabs just wouldn't do that. Arabs are the ones being persecuted by Israel. Arabs are generally, if not largely, good people.

Do you understand? I know it may require some subtlety of differentiation for your basic binary logic American brain Socco but there it is.

If Israel nuked Pakistan I wouldn't lose any sleep, as long as they managed to nuke Tel Aviv in retaliation. I'd love to see these two mad-dog nuclear powers wipe each other out.

Then we could all just get on with enjoying our lives without two of the most mentally retarded nations on Earth spoiling the atmos.
I've worked in most Muslim countries in the M.East and in N.Africa. I've found only Iranians (Persians) and Syrians tolerable and the least hostile to Westerners. Egypt, Libya, and the Gulf States are the worst
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 11:34 #192

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Another point which often seems to be overlooked by social conservatives is that Muslims are often very socially conservative themselves and have traditional family values with the husband often being the bread winner, and the wife at home tending to the children and preforming domestic duties.

Apart from a difference in dress, skin tone, and religious building, there impact of traditional Britain is minimal. The average Syrian family for example would normally be able to live in the UK with little issue.

Then there are these guys from Pakistan, and Afghanistan in fewer cases, who are anti West, they've been assimilated into the UK and are often 3rd generation or beyond. Their nations are traditionally more anti West ever since the second Gulf war and other intrusions, they see 9/11 etc as false flags, and always seem to be somewhat easy to fire up into a state of agitation. They appear revengeful,

There's no way of getting rid of them, they're already usually citizens via their family migrating many years ago, they don't represent islam has a whole, I think it's very short cited and rather stupid to then connect 99% of islamic immigrants with those people.

it's just like some of these over the top Christians who live in the US, it wouldn't be fair to use their views or actions to tarnish all Christians with the same brush, which is a good example of what 'Robinson' is up to with his antics.
Muslims are Conservative, but they will vote for Left Liberal Parties in Western countries because they cater to their needs the most

"over the top Christians who live in the US" are the only ones pushing back at mass migration and delusional gun grabbing liberals atm

I see what you're doing. whitewashing Syrian Muslims, blaming the Pakis, saying they're "assimilated" but "anti-west" (contradiction in terms), "saying we can't get rid of them since they're citizens". And than you go having another dig, and lumping in TR with "over the top Christians in the US".

You are a snake

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 11:45 by Rocco.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 11:43 #193

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I've worked in most Muslim countries in the M.East and in N.Africa. I've found only Iranians (Persians) and Syrians tolerable and the least hostile to Westerners. Egypt, Libya, and the Gulf States are the worst

Maybe they're just hostile to you.

I've never met anyone hostile to the West. Not one.

I've lived in two North African countries, two gulf countries, lived in Turkey and visited three other Muslim countries.

Egypt was great. Everyone smiled at me and I nearly got a face strain in that country from smiling back. Everyone was nice a fuck and I always managed to find a cold beer and fine Lebanese hash wherever I was. I had the time of my life.

Maybe you just don't know how to deal with people.

All the extremists I hear about tend to be Pakistanis and live in the UK, or they go abroad and join Isis. Except those ginger ISIS guys who appear from time to time. I suppose joining ISIS was the only chance the gingers had to get their revenge on white people.

Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 12:02 by Truthspoon.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 11:49 #194

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I've lived in two North African countries, two gulf countries, lived in Turkey and visited three other Muslim countries.
Good for you. I'm sure Sharm El Sheikh was really nice. The more rural parts of Egypt are entirely different. Try driving a car from Cairo to Alexandria as a Whiteman and your survival chances will diminish real quick I can tell you. We lost a whole drilling crew on that road, they were executed
Hostile or not. You can't have large numbers of non Western immigrants (muslim or not) and expect them to "assimilate", that's just not going to happen. They will compete with the host people, and eventually they will take over. That's Natures Law. And the people who are bringing in these large numbers of immigrants know this very well. That's the whole point
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 11:56 by Rocco.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 12:01 #195

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Egypt was great. Everyone smiled at me and I nearly got a face strain in that country from smiling back. Everyone was nice a fuck and I always managed to find a cold beer and fine Lebanese hash wherever I was. I had the time of my life.

Maybe you just don't know how to deal with people.

All the extremists I hear about tend to be Pakistanis and live in the UK, or they go abroad and join Isis. Except those ginger ISIS guys who appear from time to time. I suppose joining ISIS was the only chance the gingers had to get their revenge on white people.

Were any of the aforementioned countries you lived inactually Western instigated war zones, maybe you should try and go living in a few of them today or what is left of them due to religious and monetary gihads.

And what would be the common denominator for violence be TS, religious piety perhaps?

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 12:04 #196

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Good for you. I'm sure Sharm El Sheikh was really nice. The more rural parts of Egypt are entirely different. Try driving a car from Cairo to Alexandria as a Whiteman and your survival chances will diminish real quick I can tell you. We lost a whole drilling crew on that road, they were executed
Hostile or not. You can't have large numbers of non Western immigrants (muslim or not) and expect them to "assimilate", that's just not going to happen. They will compete with the host people, and eventually they will take over. That's Natures Law. And the people who are bringing in these large numbers of immigrants know this very well. That's the whole point

You're such a dick head.

Sharm's a shit hole. I went to Dahab and Nuweiba.

I visited the whole country.

You're full of shit. You're a phoney. I don't believe you are what you say you are.

I don't believe one word of your story. Nobody on your drilling crew was executed, that's the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard in my life.

You're fucking ridiculous.

It's clear to me that this is indeed a sock account which several different people are using. Because this Rocco is a different character to the previous Rocco.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 12:08 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 12:21 #197

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're such a dick head.

You're full of shit. You're a phoney. I don't believe you are what you say you are.

I don't believe one word of your story. Nobody on your drilling crew was executed, that's the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard in my life.

It's clear to me that this is indeed a sock account which several different people are using. Because this Rocco is a different character to the previous Rocco.
his name was Bill Henderson
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 12:23 by Rocco.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 12:24 #198

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're such a dick head.

That's one man. Not a whole drilling crew.

I don't believe that man had anything to do with you and your crew. I think you just googled him and have used him to bolster your bullshit here.

He was shot in Al Fayoum oasis (I've been there and had a nice time) he wasn't killed on the road between Cairo and Alexandria.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 12:30 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 12:42 #199

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're such a dick head.

I don't believe that man had anything to do with you and your crew. I think you just googled him and have used him to bolster your bullshit here.

He was shot in Al Fayoum oasis (I've been there and had a nice time) he wasn't killed on the road between Cairo and Alexandria.
Whatever lol
We were losing crews all the time in Egypt and in Libya too. But no one cared coz they were mostly Tunisian guys and it never even made the media
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 13:01 #200

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're such a dick head.

Whatever lol
We were losing crews all the time in Egypt and in Libya too. But no one cared coz they were mostly Tunisian guys and it never even made the media

Bullshit.

You get your facts wrong then change the story.

I know plenty of people who worked in the oil game in Libya and it was fucking fantastic. Libya was a tax free secular paradise on Earth.

It only went to shit when your Hilary Clinton deposed Gaddafi and brought in Al Qaeda to rule the country.

I don't believe a single goddamn word you say about anything anymore.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 13:04 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare