Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 13:03 #201

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
'Robinson' isn't controlled opposition against Zionism, he's against islamifcation in the UK.

The deeper issue though which I think 'Robinson' is aware of, is that the Islamification is to get the nation to empathise with Israel, by drawing constant attention to issues with Muslims in the UK and generally in The West.

I think the bit he's unaware of is that when the UK or The West attack Muslim nations in North Africa or the Near East, our populations will have less empathy for them, due to the internal issues highlighted by 'Robinson'.

'Robinson's' role appears to be to make a big deal out of any issues with Islam in the UK, way above that of the general news media, by blaming Islam as a whole for the actions of the few. In other words he backs Israel against the Palestinian, and he wants our nation to do the same, after inviting them to be here. He;s trying to equate Zionists stealing Palestinian land, with Muslims migrating to the UK.

Seems to me the invitation is so we empathise with Israel, and 'Robinson' is then painting their migration as an aggressive attack, which it isn't.
Yeah, it's the 99% bad ones giving the 1% good ones a bad name ;)
Why should we care about Muslims in Gaza while Muslims in the UK and Europe are raping and killing our daughters?

We're dealing with different types of people. On the one hand, the rapists and those who grind up our 14 year old school children and put them into kebabs are Pakis.

Arabs just wouldn't do that. Arabs are the ones being persecuted by Israel. Arabs are generally, if not largely, good people.

Do you understand? I know it may require some subtlety of differentiation for your basic binary logic American brain Socco but there it is.

If Israel nuked Pakistan I wouldn't lose any sleep, as long as they managed to nuke Tel Aviv in retaliation. I'd love to see these two mad-dog nuclear powers wipe each other out.

Then we could all just get on with enjoying our lives without two of the most mentally retarded nations on Earth spoiling the atmos.
I've worked in most Muslim countries in the M.East and in N.Africa. I've found only Iranians (Persians) and Syrians tolerable and the least hostile to Westerners. Egypt, Libya, and the Gulf States are the worst

Maybe they're just hostile to you.

I've never met anyone hostile to the West. Not one.

I've lived in two North African countries, two gulf countries, lived in Turkey and visited three other Muslim countries.
Good for you. I'm sure Sharm El Sheikh was really nice. The more rural parts of Egypt are entirely different. Try driving a car from Cairo to Alexandria as a Whiteman and your survival chances will diminish real quick I can tell you. We lost a whole drilling crew on that road, they were executed
Hostile or not. You can't have large numbers of non Western immigrants (muslim or not) and expect them to "assimilate", that's just not going to happen. They will compete with the host people, and eventually they will take over. That's Natures Law. And the people who are bringing in these large numbers of immigrants know this very well. That's the whole point

You're such a dick head.

Sharm's a shit hole. I went to Dahab and Nuweiba.

I visited the whole country.

You're full of shit. You're a phoney. I don't believe you are what you say you are.

I don't believe one word of your story. Nobody on your drilling crew was executed, that's the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard in my life.

You're fucking ridiculous.

It's clear to me that this is indeed a sock account which several different people are using. Because this Rocco is a different character to the previous Rocco.
his name was Bill Henderson

That's one man. Not a whole drilling crew.

I don't believe that man had anything to do with you and your crew. I think you just googled him and have used him to bolster your bullshit here.

He was shot in Al Fayoum oasis (I've been there and had a nice time) he wasn't killed on the road between Cairo and Alexandria.
Whatever lol
We were losing crews all the time in Egypt and in Libya too. But no one cared coz they were mostly Tunisian guys and it never even made the media

Bullshit.

You get your facts wrong then change the story.

I know plenty of people who worked in the oil game in Libya and it was fucking fantastic. Libya was a tax free secular paradise on Earth.

It only went to shit when your Hilary Clinton deposed Gaddafi and brought in Al Queda to rule the country.

I don't believe a single goddamn word you say anymore about anything anymore.
True, Libya was safe with Qaddafi. He's been gone for awhile now. It's not safe now
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 13:18 #202

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1741
  • Likes received: 952
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
'Robinson' isn't controlled opposition against Zionism, he's against islamifcation in the UK.

The deeper issue though which I think 'Robinson' is aware of, is that the Islamification is to get the nation to empathise with Israel, by drawing constant attention to issues with Muslims in the UK and generally in The West.

I think the bit he's unaware of is that when the UK or The West attack Muslim nations in North Africa or the Near East, our populations will have less empathy for them, due to the internal issues highlighted by 'Robinson'.

'Robinson's' role appears to be to make a big deal out of any issues with Islam in the UK, way above that of the general news media, by blaming Islam as a whole for the actions of the few. In other words he backs Israel against the Palestinian, and he wants our nation to do the same, after inviting them to be here. He;s trying to equate Zionists stealing Palestinian land, with Muslims migrating to the UK.

Seems to me the invitation is so we empathise with Israel, and 'Robinson' is then painting their migration as an aggressive attack, which it isn't.
Yeah, it's the 99% bad ones giving the 1% good ones a bad name ;)
Why should we care about Muslims in Gaza while Muslims in the UK and Europe are raping and killing our daughters?

We're dealing with different types of people. On the one hand, the rapists and those who grind up our 14 year old school children and put them into kebabs are Pakis.

Arabs just wouldn't do that. Arabs are the ones being persecuted by Israel. Arabs are generally, if not largely, good people.

Do you understand? I know it may require some subtlety of differentiation for your basic binary logic American brain Socco but there it is.

If Israel nuked Pakistan I wouldn't lose any sleep, as long as they managed to nuke Tel Aviv in retaliation. I'd love to see these two mad-dog nuclear powers wipe each other out.

Then we could all just get on with enjoying our lives without two of the most mentally retarded nations on Earth spoiling the atmos.
I've worked in most Muslim countries in the M.East and in N.Africa. I've found only Iranians (Persians) and Syrians tolerable and the least hostile to Westerners. Egypt, Libya, and the Gulf States are the worst

Maybe they're just hostile to you.

I've never met anyone hostile to the West. Not one.

I've lived in two North African countries, two gulf countries, lived in Turkey and visited three other Muslim countries.
Good for you. I'm sure Sharm El Sheikh was really nice. The more rural parts of Egypt are entirely different. Try driving a car from Cairo to Alexandria as a Whiteman and your survival chances will diminish real quick I can tell you. We lost a whole drilling crew on that road, they were executed
Hostile or not. You can't have large numbers of non Western immigrants (muslim or not) and expect them to "assimilate", that's just not going to happen. They will compete with the host people, and eventually they will take over. That's Natures Law. And the people who are bringing in these large numbers of immigrants know this very well. That's the whole point

You're such a dick head.

Sharm's a shit hole. I went to Dahab and Nuweiba.

I visited the whole country.

You're full of shit. You're a phoney. I don't believe you are what you say you are.

I don't believe one word of your story. Nobody on your drilling crew was executed, that's the biggest load of bollocks I've ever heard in my life.

You're fucking ridiculous.

It's clear to me that this is indeed a sock account which several different people are using. Because this Rocco is a different character to the previous Rocco.
his name was Bill Henderson

That's one man. Not a whole drilling crew.

I don't believe that man had anything to do with you and your crew. I think you just googled him and have used him to bolster your bullshit here.

He was shot in Al Fayoum oasis (I've been there and had a nice time) he wasn't killed on the road between Cairo and Alexandria.
Whatever lol
We were losing crews all the time in Egypt and in Libya too. But no one cared coz they were mostly Tunisian guys and it never even made the media

Bullshit.

You get your facts wrong then change the story.

I know plenty of people who worked in the oil game in Libya and it was fucking fantastic. Libya was a tax free secular paradise on Earth.

It only went to shit when your Hilary Clinton deposed Gaddafi and brought in Al Queda to rule the country.

I don't believe a single goddamn word you say anymore about anything anymore.
True, Libya was safe with Qaddafi. He's been gone for awhile now. It's not safe now

Yeah well thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious.

Egypt though isn't Libya.

Let me tell you a true story. I was staying in the far far west of Egypt at the Siwa oasis, right on the border with Libya. It was 2006. Siwa is the famous home of the Oracle of Delphi, the one who said that Socrates is the wisest man on Earth and that Alexander the Great would rule the known world. Anyway, there was no fucking booze. Totally dry town. So I borrowed a bike from my hotel and set off down the highway some 8 miles to the nearest booze spot which the locals of the town told me was by Lake Siwa.

So I got there, hot and dry, and I got fucking wrecked with the guys who worked there. One of them got his hash stash and we got high as fuck.
Got so drunk and high I ended up sleeping in the open by the lakeside.

Next morning came back to the hotel to find the whole town in uproar. Where had I gone? Why didn't I come back to my hotel at night?

Turns out they'd sent the fucking Egyptian army headed by a general to scour the desert to look for me, thinking I might have been abducted by terrorists or something.

Now that's what I call, service and security.

I thought I might be in some kind of trouble and I had to go to the police station to explain what had happened. I just told him I needed a beer and sorry about all the confusion. Smiled, shook hands with chief of police and and went about my business.

As long as the army is powerful and in command, then Egypt will remain relatively civilised.

There are some nutters in Egypt, but they don't control the country and they don't execute drilling crews on the road between Cairo and Alexandria. Egypt is ok by me.
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 13:36 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 18:21 #203

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14001
  • Likes received: 5493
^ Fucking hell.... page upon page of quoted and requoted texts again, mostly to be answered with oneliners.

Come on Rocco, Gan Anim, Truthspoon, porridge....

Shorten that shit up to a single quote or put the quoted texts behind spoilers as it's very annoying to read like this.
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not to his own facts. - Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, porridge, Rocco

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 18:52 #204

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Truthspoon wrote:

Yeah well thanks for pointing out the bleeding obvious.

Egypt though isn't Libya.

Let me tell you a true story. I was staying in the far far west of Egypt at the Siwa oasis, right on the border with Libya. It was 2006. Siwa is the famous home of the Oracle of Delphi, the one who said that Socrates is the wisest man on Earth and that Alexander the Great would rule the known world. Anyway, there was no fucking booze. Totally dry town. So I borrowed a bike from my hotel and set off down the highway some 8 miles to the nearest booze spot which the locals of the town told me was by Lake Siwa.

So I got there, hot and dry, and I got fucking wrecked with the guys who worked there. One of them got his hash stash and we got high as fuck.
Got so drunk and high I ended up sleeping in the open by the lakeside.

Next morning came back to the hotel to find the whole town in uproar. Where had I gone? Why didn't I come back to my hotel at night?

Turns out they'd sent the fucking Egyptian army headed by a general to scour the desert to look for me, thinking I might have been abducted by terrorists or something.

Now that's what I call, service and security.

I thought I might be in some kind of trouble and I had to go to the police station to explain what had happened. I just told him I needed a beer and sorry about all the confusion. Smiled, shook hands with chief of police and and went about my business.

As long as the army is powerful and in command, then Egypt will remain relatively civilised.

There are some nutters in Egypt, but they don't control the country and they don't execute drilling crews on the road between Cairo and Alexandria. Egypt is ok by me.
I worked in Egypt during the 2011 Uprising. It wasn't safe.
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 20:18 #205

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Flare wrote:
^ Fucking hell.... page upon page of quoted and requoted texts again, mostly to be answered with oneliners.

Come on Rocco, Gan Anim, Truthspoon, porridge....

Shorten that shit up to a single quote or put the quoted texts behind spoilers as it's very annoying to read like this.

I try to do this regular & gets on my tits reading too.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 20:32 #206

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
I'm not interested in creating pretty scenes for Islam by trying to pretend it is somehow possible to differentiate between the overall type of society we have compared to the type of society they promote

In the 50s the Egyptians were laughing at the possibility of their women having to wear burkas and head coverings

Same with iran in the 70s , when apparently they had a western implanted Shah , the extremists took over with the help of commies and implemented another form of religious intolerance

And people try to tell me the Shah was a plant and the Ayatollahs are also plants

What has been achieved in the nations of european descent has nothing to do with what Islam would have done had it been in charge

The two are not the same and never will be

I am not saying there are no decent people there because obviously there are.

And contrary to popular belief around here , I don't think the psy op of gathering consent for war or trying to get people to sympathize with the Khazars in israel is going to work out as planned

Not when people begin to understand the difference in tone between Israeli '' we need a pure race country '' and then the '' you must be multi cultural '' for the Europeans

that particular meme would IMO be one of the most effective ways to show what is going on
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 24 Nov 2018 20:41 #207

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Fact of the matter is there has never been a moment of enlightenment in Islamic nations , they continuously go from reform back to strict adherence in cycles

Literature is not widely available , technical knowledge is not widely available , opportunity for social change is not widely available

I am not saying we should ever go over there and demand they change their ways , that to me is a huge mistake

But it is also a mistake on their behalf to expect to come to our nations and have us change for them , to their ways

It will and is creating massive resentment
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 25 Nov 2018 01:23 #208

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
Frothy wrote:
Another point which often seems to be overlooked by social conservatives is that Muslims are often very socially conservative themselves and have traditional family values with the husband often being the bread winner, and the wife at home tending to the children and preforming domestic duties.

Apart from a difference in dress, skin tone, and religious building, there impact of traditional Britain is minimal. The average Syrian family for example would normally be able to live in the UK with little issue.

Then there are these guys from Pakistan, and Afghanistan in fewer cases, who are anti West, they've been assimilated into the UK and are often 3rd generation or beyond. Their nations are traditionally more anti West ever since the second Gulf war and other intrusions, they see 9/11 etc as false flags, and always seem to be somewhat easy to fire up into a state of agitation. They appear revengeful,

There's no way of getting rid of them, they're already usually citizens via their family migrating many years ago, they don't represent islam has a whole, I think it's very short cited and rather stupid to then connect 99% of islamic immigrants with those people.

it's just like some of these over the top Christians who live in the US, it wouldn't be fair to use their views or actions to tarnish all Christians with the same brush, which is a good example of what 'Robinson' is up to with his antics.
I'met good Syrian people...in Syria. The "Syrians" coming to Europe now are not like them.
dailystormer.name/germany-syrian-invader-rapes-disabled-woman-police-cover-it-up/
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 25 Nov 2018 04:00 #209

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Trolly wrote
There's no way of getting rid of them, they're already usually citizens via their family migrating many years ago, they don't represent islam has a whole, I think it's very short cited and rather stupid to then connect 99% of islamic immigrants with those people

There is absolutely a way to clean up. But it would take some fucking spine and no current leader has it.

So who does represent Islam them trolly ?

Because every time someone from an islamic nation does something fucking stupid we are told ''oh but thats not Islam ''

so Saudi is not real Islam

Iran is not real Islam

Afghanistan is not real Islam

Pakistan is not real Islam

Malaysia is not real Islam

Turkey is not real Islam

fucking Somalia is not real Islam

where is Islam then ?

which nation on this Earth accurately represents the vision of Islam ?

Where is it and let's fucking see it then
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 25 Nov 2018 15:29 #210

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1741
  • Likes received: 952
MrAnderson wrote:
I'm not interested in creating pretty scenes for Islam by trying to pretend it is somehow possible to differentiate between the overall type of society we have compared to the type of society they promote

In the 50s the Egyptians were laughing at the possibility of their women having to wear burkas and head coverings

Same with iran in the 70s , when apparently they had a western implanted Shah , the extremists took over with the help of commies and implemented another form of religious intolerance

You're right. It all started with Saeed Kutub who created the Muslim brotherhood and ended the centuries of easy going chilled out Islam and created Fundamentalism. Admittedly for hundreds of years the Muslim world was at war with the West and enslaved many white Christians, but since the latter era of the Ottoman Empire there was a new understanding that an East-West synthesis would benefit the Muslim world, and so the Ottomans tried to mimic the West in many ways and since the Ottomans Turks themselves has never been the most radical and devoted converts to Islam, there was always a high degree of personal freedom within the Ottoman empire.

It's tragic how they have sent the Muslim world backwards over 1000 years...... and who benefits?

You already know the answer to that question surely?

A backward impoverished mass of peasant brained people, which is the voter base of The Muslim Brotherhood, those who have nothing and no hopes in this world take refuge in TOTAL RELIGION. And these nations then cannot compete with the economy and technology of Israel. Not to mention, Israel looks like the good guy if they can ensure that their 'enemy' nations are all overwhelmed by fundamentalist Muslim terrorists.

But if they had been given a chance, and been spared The Muslim Brotherhood and fundamentalism, these might have stood a chance.

Saeed Kutub was a Freemason and trained by the CIA.

Basically the Muslim world is and was a battle ground for the US and USSR. The Russians trained the secular minded military leaders and the government apparatus which would rule Egypt, Libya, Syria and Iraq among others. In their attempt to overthrow these powers the American CIA would train radical Islamic terrorists to overthrow these governments. And these battles are still being fought to this day, particularly in Syria. But the American terrorists were victorious in Iraq and Libya for instance.

Again, the Muslim world are the victims of foreign machinations, they didn't even get the chance to progress and be allowed to be free. That's honestly how I see it. I cannot convince myself into believing that these people are the bad guys because they're not and I've spent A LOT of time here in these countries.
Last Edit: 25 Nov 2018 15:42 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 25 Nov 2018 15:57 #211

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
www.inquiriesjournal.com/articles/248/islamic-modernism-responses-to-western-modernization-in-the-middle-east

By the nineteenth and early-twentieth centuries, a large part of the Muslim world had begun to lose much of its cultural and political sovereignty to Christian occupiers from Europe. This came as a result of European trade missions during earlier centuries that had propagated Western technology and modernization.
There was a large shift of power due to the declining Ottoman Empire, which led to an essential subordination of Muslims because of Western technology and modernization.
This subjugation by Christian empires led Muslims of the Middle East to question their own beliefs as well as their aspirations, making many wonder whether the success of Western occupation was due to the inferiority of their own Islamic ideals. Out of these self-criticisms came an assortment of responses, including adaptation of Western ideals, advocating for separation of religion and politics, complete rejection, and calls for armed struggle against Western powers. However, one of the major responses to western modernization and occupation of the Muslim world was Islamic modernism.1
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 25 Nov 2018 20:44 #212

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Truthspoon wrote:

Again, the Muslim world are the victims of foreign machinations, they didn't even get the chance to progress and be allowed to be free. That's honestly how I see it. I cannot convince myself into believing that these people are the bad guys because they're not and I've spent A LOT of time here in these countries.

I appreciate what you are saying and having listened to many speakers from those nations who say similar things I tend to agree

I'm friends with a man from Lebanon who is fascinated with Celtic art and history , we have had some good long chats about whats going on in the world and I once said to him the majority of us over here don't want war with Islam or the people of the middle east

I said if you speak to most of us we are apologetic on behalf of what our stupid leaders have done especially after 9/11

But in response he said it is not that which fuels the divide between us , that we are both as bad as each other because in his part of the world they are teaching each other from birth that they are at war with us until we submit to Islam

He wants to be a photographer but all ways comes into contact with people of his kin who tell him thats Haram and he shouldn't be doing it , just taking pictures man

This cycle of religious fundamentalism is the same cycles the western world went through , shifting from enlightenment back to fundamentalism within generations and all ways its the average Joe that suffers , all ways

And now thanks to the (( bastards )) who wormed their way into positions of power in our nations we are expected to live side by side with an ideology that has not had the same moment of understanding that has happened in the western nations

We are somehow expected to shift our cultural norms to accommodate this ...

We even have institutions set up in the west to push the burka as a normal thing and a choice of women and children to wear

When really it's anything but and it does represent one of the huge chasms that exists between the mind sets here

When Ceasar went to Britain one of the people who put up a huge fight was Queen Boudica

that was 2000 years ago man just one Queen of many at the time

we have been on a different trajectory as people for a long , long time and now we are being asked to come together and find common ground before we have even got to the point where we understand who we even are and why

it's not going to go very well is it

and I think asking people of an Islamic mind set to live among the people their book tells them are the epitome of evil is only going to create resentment on both sides to be fair

I think it creates a reactionary existence in itself , as in , it's easier to get fundamentalist behavior on the go when there is living proof in front of them of all the bad things their book tells them is bad etc etc

it's going to be easier to get slow minded people on board with some crazy shit because they are surrounded by things their slow mind is taught are evil

not good
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 26 Nov 2018 15:02 #213

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1741
  • Likes received: 952
MrAnderson wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Again, the Muslim world are the victims of foreign machinations, they didn't even get the chance to progress and be allowed to be free. That's honestly how I see it. I cannot convince myself into believing that these people are the bad guys because they're not and I've spent A LOT of time here in these countries.

I appreciate what you are saying and having listened to many speakers from those nations who say similar things I tend to agree

I'm friends with a man from Lebanon who is fascinated with Celtic art and history , we have had some good long chats about whats going on in the world and I once said to him the majority of us over here don't want war with Islam or the people of the middle east

I said if you speak to most of us we are apologetic on behalf of what our stupid leaders have done especially after 9/11

But in response he said it is not that which fuels the divide between us , that we are both as bad as each other because in his part of the world they are teaching each other from birth that they are at war with us until we submit to Islam

He wants to be a photographer but all ways comes into contact with people of his kin who tell him thats Haram and he shouldn't be doing it , just taking pictures man

This cycle of religious fundamentalism is the same cycles the western world went through , shifting from enlightenment back to fundamentalism within generations and all ways its the average Joe that suffers , all ways

And now thanks to the (( bastards )) who wormed their way into positions of power in our nations we are expected to live side by side with an ideology that has not had the same moment of understanding that has happened in the western nations

We are somehow expected to shift our cultural norms to accommodate this ...

We even have institutions set up in the west to push the burka as a normal thing and a choice of women and children to wear

When really it's anything but and it does represent one of the huge chasms that exists between the mind sets here

When Ceasar went to Britain one of the people who put up a huge fight was Queen Boudica

that was 2000 years ago man just one Queen of many at the time

we have been on a different trajectory as people for a long , long time and now we are being asked to come together and find common ground before we have even got to the point where we understand who we even are and why

it's not going to go very well is it

and I think asking people of an Islamic mind set to live among the people their book tells them are the epitome of evil is only going to create resentment on both sides to be fair

I think it creates a reactionary existence in itself , as in , it's easier to get fundamentalist behavior on the go when there is living proof in front of them of all the bad things their book tells them is bad etc etc

it's going to be easier to get slow minded people on board with some crazy shit because they are surrounded by things their slow mind is taught are evil

not good

Most of the Muslims I've spoken to realise that the people who control the world's government, including their own, have their own agendas and there's little to nothing they can do about it. The poor Muslims I met in Egypt in particular anticipated war and felt no fear, not because they wanted it, but because their lives could not get any worse or more difficult. Death for them would be a better alternative than living the daily endless struggle to survive which is the reality of most people in Egypt.

I've never met any religious nutters, all Muslims however believe in God of course, and they believe in the Quran at least nominally, but they don't externalise it's precepts, so most Muslims must at least have an understanding that perhaps God doesn't actually want them to kill Christians and Jews.

The problem is the Muslims who don't quite understand that distinction, and believe that God wants them to kill Christians and Jews.

I believe humans are fundamentally good, because nature creates things to work within its own system.

It takes a lot to make a person bad. Years of neglect and abuse, trauma pain etc. Do you see what I mean?

Even if there are mixed messages in Islam and the Quran I believe the normal Muslim would rationalise these in his own inner spiritual sense to see the best in other people.

Because the Quran is very much about mixed messages, and there is the possibility of interpreting it to suit your own wishes.

And since most Muslims are genuinely good people, like most people in the world, then they will selectively choose the 'better' parts of the Quran, and mentally edit out the more negative and muderous stuff in their own interpretation of being a Muslim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 26 Nov 2018 22:22 #214

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Thing is with teaching children to see an enemy where there isnt one its almost impossible to reverse once they hit a certain age

Wiring the neurons or re wiring them is easy to do to a child and incredibly difficult to do with an adult

My Lebanese friend all ways says lets talk as humans not muslim and christian and thats the other thing even though he knows im not a practising christian his mind just auto tunes to the idea that all from europe are christians and he admits thats part of the doctrine he still struggles to see past

Anyway im glad this exchange just took place because hopefully it show im thinking about this on a philoaophical level and not from the perspective of someone who is just saying fuck them because of al qaeda or some shit like that

And you are right about the leaders calling the shots and thats the same in any nation the majority just go along to get along and its the vocal few who make so much noise about what everyon should be doing or shouldnt be doing

So its a bit like over in western nations there are plenty of us who would want our military to stop with the illegal regime change crap but what can we do about it really other than make noise ?

Again if it was up to me the people we call leaders would be in the Hague on trial for war crimes having broken international law and started wars for the purpose of regime change

The laws all ready exist but theres nobody to enforce it upon them yet

Which is another reason why i think de throning the absentee monarchy through a constitutional chellenge could open a lot of doors for people to address what their spineless leaders have done since 9/11 at least
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled oppositionRight 27 Nov 2018 09:45 #215

Anybody got a list of "Right wing" politicians or leaders who are not controlled opposition ?

:ponda: :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled oppositionRight 27 Nov 2018 17:14 #216

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Anybody got a list of "Right wing" politicians or leaders who are not controlled opposition ?

:ponda: :ponda:

Were not allowed those

The trick is to make sure everyone is disgusted with politics so the only people who use the system are the ones who want to get rid of it
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, Oreironstar

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled oppositionRight 27 Nov 2018 17:48 #217

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
MrAnderson wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Anybody got a list of "Right wing" politicians or leaders who are not controlled opposition ?

:ponda: :ponda:

Were not allowed those

The trick is to make sure everyone is disgusted with politics so the only people who use the system are the ones who want to get rid of it
The trick is to distract us while they march us of to their Marxist Dystopia and the Gulag
Leftist lies 101,
"You're stuck in Left Right Paradigm"
"You're a Zionist"
"You're a Nazi"
"You're a Racist"
"You're a Fascist"
"You're a Capitalist"
"You're a Misogynist"
"You're a Sexist"
"Race is a Social Concept"
"Islam is peace"
"It's a private Company..."
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 27 Nov 2018 17:56 #218

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
MrAnderson wrote:
Trolly wrote
There's no way of getting rid of them, they're already usually citizens via their family migrating many years ago, they don't represent islam has a whole, I think it's very short cited and rather stupid to then connect 99% of islamic immigrants with those people

There is absolutely a way to clean up. But it would take some fucking spine and no current leader has it.

So who does represent Islam them trolly ?

Because every time someone from an islamic nation does something fucking stupid we are told ''oh but thats not Islam ''

so Saudi is not real Islam

Iran is not real Islam

Afghanistan is not real Islam

Pakistan is not real Islam

Malaysia is not real Islam

Turkey is not real Islam

fucking Somalia is not real Islam

where is Islam then ?

which nation on this Earth accurately represents the vision of Islam ?

Where is it and let's fucking see it then

There's another version of that list,

"Soviet Union not real Socialism"
"Cuba not real Socialism"
"Romania not real Socialism"
"Belarus not real Socialism"
"East Germany not real Socialism"
"Hungary was real Socialism"
"Bulgaria was real Socialism"
"Cambodia not real Socialism"
"Venezuela not real Socialism"
"China not real Socialism"
"North Korea not real Socialism"
"Laos not real Socialism"
"Burma not real Socialism"
"Nicaragua not real Socialism"
"El Salvador not real Socialism"
"Bolivia not real Socialism"

"But we're gonna get it right next time" :iitm: :thdown:
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2018 18:06 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 27 Nov 2018 18:23 #219

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2532
  • Likes received: 1100
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Trolly wrote
There's no way of getting rid of them, they're already usually citizens via their family migrating many years ago, they don't represent islam has a whole, I think it's very short cited and rather stupid to then connect 99% of islamic immigrants with those people

There is absolutely a way to clean up. But it would take some fucking spine and no current leader has it.

So who does represent Islam them trolly ?

Because every time someone from an islamic nation does something fucking stupid we are told ''oh but thats not Islam ''

so Saudi is not real Islam

Iran is not real Islam

Afghanistan is not real Islam

Pakistan is not real Islam

Malaysia is not real Islam

Turkey is not real Islam

fucking Somalia is not real Islam

where is Islam then ?

which nation on this Earth accurately represents the vision of Islam ?

Where is it and let's fucking see it then

There's another version of that list,

"Soviet Union not real Socialism"
"Cuba not real Socialism"
"Romania not real Socialism"
"Belarus not real Socialism"
"East Germany not real Socialism"
"Hungary was real Socialism"
"Bulgaria was real Socialism"
"Cambodia not real Socialism"
"Venezuela not real Socialism"
"China not real Socialism"
"North Korea not real Socialism"
"Laos not real Socialism"
"Burma not real Socialism"
"Nicaragua not real Socialism"
"El Salvador not real Socialism"
"Bolivia not real Socialism"

"But we're gonna get it right next time" :iitm: :thdown:

I will bet you $100 nobody can show me the real Islam
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 27 Nov 2018 18:31 #220

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7365
  • Likes received: 944
I already see the signs they're working on creating a "moderate Islam". This will be the NWO State Religion. Submission and all
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 270 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 100 - Raised
( £ 80 GBP )
donation thermometer
29%
Updated
31st May 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.