Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 19:37 #241

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Is it ok to be white though porridge ?

You aint white tho Shady...get back in your box. :lmao:
Is it OK to be WHITE porridge?

Am I being detained? :lmao:
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 19:39 #242

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
Faggo the predatory gatekeeping troll is trying to kidnap me again.
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 19:43 #243

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
I'll make you squeal like a little piggy yet

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 20:49 #244

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Gaia wrote:
Living a double life: Indonesia's atheists fear jail or worse
Leading a double life -- devout Muslim on the outside, non-believer on the inside -- is often the only choice for atheists in the world's biggest Muslim majority country.

Embrace of Atheism Put an Indonesian in Prison
Alexander Aan served more than 19 months in prison after publicly declaring himself an atheist.

Indonesian secularists and atheists live under the shadow of stigma
Some Malaysians said atheists were not accepted in their society and that apostates deserved to be killed.
The Indonesian Ulama Council (MUI) issued a fatwa in 2005 saying that pluralism, liberalism and secularism are against Islamic teachings.
That’s why most secular people, especially the atheists, are silent in public when it comes to their identity. Even the faithful ones are often not open about their secular ideology because they realise that many people perceive “secular” to be a dirty word.

Oh come on Gaia you are not suggesting this is a bat shit insane ideology are you ?

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 21:22 #245

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Leading a double life -- devout Muslim on the outside, non-believer on the inside -- is often the only choice for atheists in the world's biggest Muslim majority country.

Alexander Aan served more than 19 months in prison after publicly declaring himself an atheist.

Some Malaysians said atheists were not accepted in their society and that apostates deserved to be killed.
The Indonesian Ulama Council (MUI) issued a fatwa in 2005 saying that pluralism, liberalism and secularism are against Islamic teachings.
That’s why most secular people, especially the atheists, are silent in public when it comes to their identity. Even the faithful ones are often not open about their secular ideology because they realise that many people perceive “secular” to be a dirty word.

Oh come on Gaia you are not suggesting this is a bat shit insane ideology are you ?
I thought that post was directed at me, hinting at me supposedly living in Indonesia or something. Who knows with this one. I think he's a pothead
Last Edit: 06 Dec 2018 21:22 by Rocco.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 21:39 #246

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Gaia wrote:

I thought that post was directed at me, hinting at me supposedly living in Indonesia or something. Who knows with this one. I think he's a pothead

IDK who it was directed at but I think the idea this kind of legal and political system will sit well alongside the European model of existence is a despicable lie

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 21:49 #247

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
but instead of addressing that they have their straw man Robinson to point at and shout racist and bigot instead

that way they never have to talk about the very real chance that shoving this ideology inside nations which do not want it will end in tears for everyone

the only other time this set of beliefs made it into Europe was through invasion or deceit ( Spain )

the fact people want to pretend this time is any different tells me people have a short understanding of their own history

I will ask a couple of good questions and I wonder if anyone can answer it without fucking off on a tangent

what was the Silk road and why did it become un usable ?

what was the response to the shutting down of the Silk road from European nations ?

this might help get them started
Silk Road trade flourished and trade between east and west increased under Mongol rule. The Mongol conquest of Russia opened the road to China for Europeans. The roads through Egypt were controlled by Muslim and prohibited to Christians. Goods passing from India to Egypt along the Silk Road were so heavily taxed, they tripled in price. After the Mongols were gone. the Silk Road was shut down.

factsanddetails.com/china/cat2/sub90/entry-5492.html

but anyway let's forget history and pretend we can all start again from scratch ey

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 21:57 #248

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

only while we work out if you support white genocide

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 22:00 #249

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:
but instead of addressing that they have their straw man Robinson to point at and shout racist and bigot instead

that way they never have to talk about the very real chance that shoving this ideology inside nations which do not want it will end in tears for everyone

the only other time this set of beliefs made it into Europe was through invasion or deceit ( Spain )

the fact people want to pretend this time is any different tells me people have a short understanding of their own history

I will ask a couple of good questions and I wonder if anyone can answer it without fucking off on a tangent

what was the response to the shutting down of the Silk road from European nations ?

Silk Road trade flourished and trade between east and west increased under Mongol rule. The Mongol conquest of Russia opened the road to China for Europeans. The roads through Egypt were controlled by Muslim and prohibited to Christians. Goods passing from India to Egypt along the Silk Road were so heavily taxed, they tripled in price. After the Mongols were gone. the Silk Road was shut down.

but anyway let's forget history and pretend we can all start again from scratch ey

Wasn't it due to sea routes opening up and better geographical navigation, then the ports were the tax havens like Venice and IOM and London, where once under tower bridge with your goodies on board you have to pay to get out again once verthing was catalouged.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 22:01 #250

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Wasn't it due to sea routes opening up and better geographical navigation, then the ports were the tax havens like Venice and IOM and London, where once under tower bridge with your goodies on board you have to pay to get out again once verthing was catalouged.

When you stand in the Dock....without knowing you are there

You will always be all at sea....

Being all at sea means this......CAN YOU FOLLOW THE STARS?
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 22:36 #251

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
without going into how we are all under maritime law ( that is an entire topic of it's own ) pretty much yes the response to the unavailable Silk rd was the rise of navy's and the need for this sort of thing :

www.theverge.com/2018/4/3/17190940/john-harrison-google-doodle-clock-sea-watch-longitude-marine-chronometer
Harrison was born 325 years ago in Yorkshire, England, and he grew up to become a clockmaker. Before he died in 1776, he developed a series of increasingly accurate clocks that could be used to determine a ship’s position on the globe’s east-west axis, also known as its longitude.

Seamen had long used the position of the sun or North Star in the sky to figure out latitude — that is, the distance from the equator in the north-south direction, according to The Conversation. But calculating longitude was much trickier, leading to deadly navigational errors. In 1707, for example, a five-ship pile-up off the Cornish coast killed 1,400 people. So in 1714, the British Board of Longitude announced a competition: £20,000 (or £1.5m in today’s currency, The Conversation reports) would be awarded to whoever developed the most accurate way to calculate longitude at sea. One way to do that, at least in theory, was to use time.

but from the previous link about the Silk Road

Merchants from Venice, Genoa and Pisa got rich by selling oriental spices and products picked up in the Levant ports in the eastern Mediterranean. But it was Arabs, Turks and other Muslims who profited most from the Silk Road trade. They controlled the land and the trade routes between Europe and China so completely that historian Daniel Boorstin described it as the "Iron Curtain of the Middle Ages."

so in response to this domination and eventual collapse of the Silk Rd we got the fleets of boats looking for ways to get to the Orient and back

along with piracy as well , another favorite topic of mine TBH

basically my point is next time someone want's to scream and shout about imperialism and the empires of the europeans they need to take a moment to reflect on why the need to build the fucking boats in the first place

I don't think history is being taught today , if it was , we wouldn't be so convinced that Europe needs to die
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, Oreironstar

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 22:41 #252

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:
without going into how we are all under maritime law ( that is an entire topic of it's own ) pretty much yes the response to the unavailable Silk rd was the rise of navy's and the need for this sort of thing :

www.theverge.com/2018/4/3/17190940/john-harrison-google-doodle-clock-sea-watch-longitude-marine-chronometer
Harrison was born 325 years ago in Yorkshire, England, and he grew up to become a clockmaker. Before he died in 1776, he developed a series of increasingly accurate clocks that could be used to determine a ship’s position on the globe’s east-west axis, also known as its longitude.

Seamen had long used the position of the sun or North Star in the sky to figure out latitude — that is, the distance from the equator in the north-south direction, according to The Conversation. But calculating longitude was much trickier, leading to deadly navigational errors. In 1707, for example, a five-ship pile-up off the Cornish coast killed 1,400 people. So in 1714, the British Board of Longitude announced a competition: £20,000 (or £1.5m in today’s currency, The Conversation reports) would be awarded to whoever developed the most accurate way to calculate longitude at sea. One way to do that, at least in theory, was to use time.

but from the previous link about the Silk Road

Merchants from Venice, Genoa and Pisa got rich by selling oriental spices and products picked up in the Levant ports in the eastern Mediterranean. But it was Arabs, Turks and other Muslims who profited most from the Silk Road trade. They controlled the land and the trade routes between Europe and China so completely that historian Daniel Boorstin described it as the "Iron Curtain of the Middle Ages."

so in response to this domination and eventual collapse of the Silk Rd we got the fleets of boats looking for ways to get to the Orient and back

along with piracy as well , another favorite topic of mine TBH

basically my point is next time someone want's to scream and shout about imperialism and the empires of the europeans they need to take a moment to reflect on why the need to build the fucking boats in the first place

I don't think history is being taught today , if it was , we wouldn't be so convinced that Europe needs to die

You have learnt alot too Anderson....far more than i in your topics

I like your posts.......dont hold them responsible tho bro.....i mean......do you think they know? :dunno:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 22:47 #253

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Oreironstar wrote:
.dont hold them responsible tho bro.....i mean......do you think they know? :dunno:

in all honesty I am far more pissed at the people who intentionally cover up history than I am with people who don't know it

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 23:00 #254

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
.dont hold them responsible tho bro.....i mean......do you think they know? :dunno:

in all honesty I am far more pissed at the people who intentionally cover up history than I am with people who don't know it

Thats ok bro

As Gan will point out after im gone im sure...

They do not even understand their own words......"Forgive them father....for they do not know...."

What if when they said that.....they where talking to themselves.....about themselves.....THAT is where the darkness lies :thumbup:

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 06 Dec 2018 23:34 #255

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Shades of Grey - my position has always been clear its white suicide not white genocide.

Did you watch the video of the Zio spies in the US pushing for genocide?

Tommy supports that shit what about you?

Doesnt that bother you atall..we have these dirty cunts like Laura Loomer, pushing their racial Orwellian shit..
*violins*
Hijacking real movements...blaming everything on Muslims. Filthy scummy Zionazi pigs & their gatekeepers.. ;)
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 00:08 by porridge.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 02:33 #256

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Don't punch right!
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Shades of Grey - my position has always been clear its white suicide not white genocide.

Doesnt that bother you atall..we have these dirty cunts like Laura Loomer, pushing their racial Orwellian shit..
*violins*
Hijacking real movements...blaming everything on Muslims. Filthy scummy Zionazi pigs & their gatekeepers.. ;)
So it's Assisted Suicide?

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 03:34 #257

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

*violins*

get your head around this

all I am concerned with is making sure my race has fair representation at the table of discourse

meaning my sons to be precise

anyone or anything that impedes their ability to have a say in their own destiny has made an enemy of me by default

that includes an identifiable group or race of people , be that one of my own kin or not

so while the opportunity exists to put information out into the public sphere , if by chance a random person stumbles upon all this and takes something away from it that empower them to stand up for themselves as white people then I have done what I wanted to

the media has done an excellent job of presenting whites to the world as weak cowards who will say yes to any demand made of them as long as they get to shed some guilt

well some of us , me included do not feel guilty for being white and I have nothing to be ashamed of my ancestors for

it's a small miracle my genetics have even survived the shit my ancestors went through

so no , don't ask me to apologize or feel remorse for things I havent done

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 04:40 #258

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
oh lookey loo

Finland doesn't have a Tommy Robinson but it does have a rape gang problem targeting under aged girls

and don't bullshit me that two wrongs make a right by saying something fucking stupid like '' what about the Finiish pedos too ''

yeh what about them ? fucking bad enough and they should be shot , same as the men of middle eastern descent who are now in Finland preying on the children the fucking scum of the earth

sputniknews.com/europe/201812061070432569-finland-migrant-grooming-gangs/

is this a hoax as well porridge ?

is this just something that pisses off right wingers and racists ??

please dont't pull the jew card out either , no jew is directly responsible for the behavior of this scum

they might be advocating for the end of european civilization but that does not excuse the behavior of these individuals does it ?

or maybe it fucking does in some of your heads

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 11:32 #259

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
Shady, you are all over the place as usual like a slippery goat.
I dont know anyone on this forum promoting or celebrating rape gangs..you use this as an excuse for your agenda.
Why you single out any case you can find. Its sad as you arnt the kind of poster who is known to highlight paedos in gerneral..

So you are using paedos to try & gain the moral hand in this debate. Shame on you & saying im going to say its a hoax.
Youre a low level sorcerer mate.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 18:02 #260

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

*violins*

get your head around this

all I am concerned with is making sure my race has fair representation at the table of discourse

meaning my sons to be precise

anyone or anything that impedes their ability to have a say in their own destiny has made an enemy of me by default

that includes an identifiable group or race of people , be that one of my own kin or not

so while the opportunity exists to put information out into the public sphere , if by chance a random person stumbles upon all this and takes something away from it that empower them to stand up for themselves as white people then I have done what I wanted to

the media has done an excellent job of presenting whites to the world as weak cowards who will say yes to any demand made of them as long as they get to shed some guilt

well some of us , me included do not feel guilty for being white and I have nothing to be ashamed of my ancestors for

it's a small miracle my genetics have even survived the shit my ancestors went through

so no , don't ask me to apologize or feel remorse for things I havent done

I like this MAN too

For a British Canadian he speaks more sense than most.....

Being labelled British and told your better than you know.....from birth.....is a hard enough supposit to understand...

Im a man of the sun.......did i mention that??
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin