Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 18:08 #261

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
Oreironstar wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Is it ok to be white though porridge ?

You aint white tho Shady...get back in your box. :lmao:
Is it OK to be WHITE porridge?

Am I being detained? :lmao:

only while we work out if you support white genocide

Shades of Grey - my position has always been clear its white suicide not white genocide.

Did you watch the video of the Zio spies in the US pushing for genocide?

Tommy supports that shit what about you?

Doesnt that bother you atall..we have these dirty cunts like Laura Loomer, pushing their racial Orwellian shit..
*violins*
Hijacking real movements...blaming everything on Muslims. Filthy scummy Zionazi pigs & their gatekeepers.. ;)

get your head around this

all I am concerned with is making sure my race has fair representation at the table of discourse

meaning my sons to be precise

anyone or anything that impedes their ability to have a say in their own destiny has made an enemy of me by default

that includes an identifiable group or race of people , be that one of my own kin or not

so while the opportunity exists to put information out into the public sphere , if by chance a random person stumbles upon all this and takes something away from it that empower them to stand up for themselves as white people then I have done what I wanted to

the media has done an excellent job of presenting whites to the world as weak cowards who will say yes to any demand made of them as long as they get to shed some guilt

well some of us , me included do not feel guilty for being white and I have nothing to be ashamed of my ancestors for

it's a small miracle my genetics have even survived the shit my ancestors went through

so no , don't ask me to apologize or feel remorse for things I havent done

I like this MAN too

For a British Canadian he speaks more sense than most.....

Being labelled British and told your better than you know.....from birth.....is a hard enough supposit to understand...

Im a man of the sun.......did i mention that??

Life is a camera, A royal arch
The film is photosynthesis
From which everything developed.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 18:49 #262

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gan Anim wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Is it ok to be white though porridge ?

You aint white tho Shady...get back in your box. :lmao:
Is it OK to be WHITE porridge?

Am I being detained? :lmao:

only while we work out if you support white genocide

Shades of Grey - my position has always been clear its white suicide not white genocide.

Did you watch the video of the Zio spies in the US pushing for genocide?

Tommy supports that shit what about you?

Doesnt that bother you atall..we have these dirty cunts like Laura Loomer, pushing their racial Orwellian shit..
*violins*
Hijacking real movements...blaming everything on Muslims. Filthy scummy Zionazi pigs & their gatekeepers.. ;)

get your head around this

all I am concerned with is making sure my race has fair representation at the table of discourse

meaning my sons to be precise

anyone or anything that impedes their ability to have a say in their own destiny has made an enemy of me by default

that includes an identifiable group or race of people , be that one of my own kin or not

so while the opportunity exists to put information out into the public sphere , if by chance a random person stumbles upon all this and takes something away from it that empower them to stand up for themselves as white people then I have done what I wanted to

the media has done an excellent job of presenting whites to the world as weak cowards who will say yes to any demand made of them as long as they get to shed some guilt

well some of us , me included do not feel guilty for being white and I have nothing to be ashamed of my ancestors for

it's a small miracle my genetics have even survived the shit my ancestors went through

so no , don't ask me to apologize or feel remorse for things I havent done

I like this MAN too

For a British Canadian he speaks more sense than most.....

Being labelled British and told your better than you know.....from birth.....is a hard enough supposit to understand...

Im a man of the sun.......did i mention that??

Life is a camera, A royal arch
The film is photosynthesis
From which everything developed.

Blah blah.....a whole lot of nothing wrapped up in Masonic allusions.

You twits don't know the sun.

Have no understanding of the nature of the photon or how the fusion energy can be stored in a Hydrogen nucleus.

Nor of quantum tunneling. The high energy quantum state which allows hydrogen nuclei to break the rules of the physical universe and 'walk through walls' in order to power nuclear fusion.

If you had any insights or understanding of the power of the sun then you would know that this world and everything in it is nothing but a kind of crust which has formed at the furthest edge of the quantum realm. The more authentic reality lies in the high energy states that are enfolded within the smallest points of this material realm. You have to go inward to find God, not outward. All of the energy which powers every motor of action in this universe comes out from that smallest point. There you will find God. Beyond space, time and matter. Pure energy forever.

You dull witted men are thoroughly Newtonian in your outlook. Mechanistic, regular, predictable.

I'm sorry but that isn't what powers the universe. Just as the pendulum isn't what powers a grandfather clock, though to someone not able to open up the machine and look inside, this may be as it appears.

Do you understand?
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 18:57 by Truthspoon.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 19:47 #263

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • Innerhand-Hands
All I know is it makes my garden grow in the summer time but not in the winter time, when it shines I get lots of vitamin ABCD and a nice tan.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 21:06 #264

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Shady, you are all over the place as usual like a slippery goat.
I dont know anyone on this forum promoting or celebrating rape gangs..you use this as an excuse for your agenda.
Why you single out any case you can find. Its sad as you arnt the kind of poster who is known to highlight paedos in gerneral..

So you are using paedos to try & gain the moral hand in this debate. Shame on you & saying im going to say its a hoax.
Youre a low level sorcerer mate.
Shame on you

SHAME ON ME EVERYONE I POSTED NEWS ABOUT RAPE GANGS IN FINLAND

quickly everyone get your shaming bucket out and pour some on Mr Anderson he needs shaming

it's not really happening it's just Mr Anderson with an agenda as long as we shame him into silence it will all go a lot better

anyone got a shaming blanket so we can wrap Mr Anderson in it and parade him through the streets ?

is it a hoax though porridge ? I thought everything was just a hoax that happens to white people in Europe ?

is this one a false flag though ??? where is the CGI everyone ?

Mr Anderson is disturbing the peace time to shame him everyone

line up for your free shot at a white man tell him how he is a zionist and a jew even though we will go to another page and tell everyone the zionists and jews are bringing these people into Europe

then when anyone from Europe says what the fuck is going on we will call him a zionist and a jew snake as well for kicks because we can and we dont give a fuck

line up for your free shaming of a white man
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

The Raven will see you now ....

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 21:31 #265

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
you know the really good part of all this ?

the nations that sign the UN Migration Pact are going to move to criminalize criticism of migrants

so me posting the news about rape gangs in Finland is going to be a criminal offense if those in the rape gang are migrants

how FUCKING CONVENIENT is that all things considered ?!
Irish / English Heritage .... Straight .... Married ..... Christian by necessity ..... Pronouns are F and U

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 21:41 #266

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
so anyway can anyone tell me what historical wrong Finland has committed that justifies their children being raped and sexually assaulted by recent arrivals from the middle east ?

it's just that I seem to recall quite a few people want to talk about the historical ill's of the British Empire as a way to show how the world has a grudge and it's just people acting out their grudge against the UK

blow back someone called it

so can anyone accurately pinpoint why Finland is fair game then ?

I don't recall a Finnish empire you see ?

I don't recall Finland being at the forefront of the discussion about colonialism and the wrong doings of the past ?

so what gives then ?

are we allowed to possibly venture into the idea that the men who did this are sick bastards who have a sick idea of their place in the world and ask where they got those ideas from ? !

times fuckin tickin because the UN migration compact spells it out clearly that criticism of migrants will become a criminal offense !

3 days left to get your ideas on the table then it's bye bye public discussion without fear of punishment or criminal prosecution

tick tock .....

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 21:59 #267

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member

oh look a right wing radical !!

she's wearing braids = NAZI

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 22:09 #268

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Its OK everyone

the Guardian newspaper is right on this disgusting Robinson character

they will de platform him and make sure you all know if you dare say anything along the lines of what he says well holy fuck its ON

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-brexit-march?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Gmail

hey never mind that the Guardian newspaper is a commie shit rag full of far left lunatics SHAMING the british public on a daily basis for not being diverse enough and not just fucking doing the right thing and dying silently

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 22:28 #269

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Its OK everyone

the Guardian newspaper is right on this disgusting Robinson character

they will de platform him and make sure you all know if you dare say anything along the lines of what he says well holy fuck its ON

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/dec/07/tommy-robinson-global-support-brexit-march?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Gmail

hey never mind that the Guardian newspaper is a commie shit rag full of far left lunatics SHAMING the british public on a daily basis for not being diverse enough and not just fucking doing the right thing and dying silently

I don't read the Guardian, but they've come up with a cracker in the article you posted!

Mr Shillman ... what an unfortunate name!

From your Guardian article:

"A US tech billionaire, Robert Shillman, financed a fellowship that helped pay for Robinson to be employed in 2017 by a rightwing Canadian media website, the Rebel Media, on a salary of about £5,000 a month.

Oops ... a little about Mr Shillman on Wikipedia

Political activities

"Shillman sits on boards of The Friends of the Israel Defense Forces, The Jewish Foundation for the Righteous, and the David Horowitz Freedom Center.

He also funds Brigitte Gabriel´s ACT!, James O'Keefe's Project Veritas, Frontpage magazines and The Rebel Media and argues against the US accepting Syrian Muslim refugees.President George W. Bush appointed Shillman to serve on the Honorary Delegation to accompany him to Jerusalem for the celebration of the 60th anniversary of the State of Israel in May 2008"

PS ... I support Robinson for his Brexit stance and help in exposing Muslim paedophile grooming gangs, but imo he's an agent of the State, not against it.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 07 Dec 2018 23:26 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 22:45 #270

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
so can I call you a jewish shill then roast seeing as you support Robinson on his stance about Brexit and exposing rape gangs ?

surely this means you are a zionist too ?

surely this means you support Israel now ?

doesn't it ? after all that's the beef with me isn't it ?

or is it because some are allowed to say whatever the fuck they want because thats their right and yet others are going to be strung up by the balls no matter what they say ?

seems to be the game

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 22:55 #271

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
so can I call you a jewish shill then roast seeing as you support Robinson on his stance about Brexit and exposing rape gangs ?

or is it because some are allowed to say whatever the fuck they want because thats their right and yet others are going to be strung up by the balls no matter what they say ?

seems to be the game

Tommy Robinson is employed and paid for by Jews and Zionists to cause divide and conquer.

I AM NOT.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 23:02 #272

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

seems to be the game

Tommy Robinson is employed and paid for by Jews and Zionists to cause divide and conquer.

I AM NOT.

but you just said you support some of his efforts to raise awareness about Brexit and rape gangs / Islamic fundamentalism

and doing that made me a zionist shill apparently

or are we changing the rules now ?

User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 23:13 #273

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

seems to be the game

I AM NOT.

but you just said you support some of his efforts to raise awareness about Brexit and rape gangs / Islamic fundamentalism

and doing that made me a zionist shill apparently

or are we changing the rules now ?

I'm not changing any rules.

I called you a Zionist shill months ago because you never spoke of who was behind this immigration programme on DIF.

Nearly all your posts were condemning Islam.

You never contributed to any threads about Zionism or Judaism.

You get angry with me when I state imo Tommy Robinson and the Jewish Rebel Media are controlled opposition.

Do you agree they are funded by Zionists or not?

Dr David Duke can explain the Zionist Divide and Conquer agenda more eloquently than I.

How Zionists Divide and Conquer

Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 01:19 by Roastie.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 23:46 #274

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
first of all i'm not angry with you personally

secondly you just stated you support Tommy Robinson in his efforts to highlight brexit betrayal and rape gangs

thirdly your assertion that I never talked about who is funding and organizing the mass movement into Europe is a flat out lie

fourth I am not going to play your bullshit game if I have to play by different fucking rules than you do

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 23:49 #275

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
this is just priceless to be honest

of all the people to now come out and say they support parts of what Tommy Robinson is doing ?

after the fits and conniptions you have had about me for the same reasons

it's just pure fucking gas lighting

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 23:57 #276

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:

of all the people to now come out and say they support parts of what Tommy Robinson is doing ?

Are Tommy Robinson and the Jewish Rebel media funded by Zionists?

Is Robert Shillman a Zionist?

Straight answers please.

I think you're evading some important questions.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 07 Dec 2018 23:59 #277

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Are Tommy Robinson and the Jewish Rebel media funded by Zionists?

Is Robert Shillman a Zionist?

Straight answers please.

I think you're evading some important questions.

I'm not going to play your game if you get to play by different rules

You can support Robinson despite the above and yet I have to go through your fucking shit test ?

I don't think so

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 08 Dec 2018 00:00 #278

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
and do you not think I read through the guardian article I posted ?

why would I fucking post that if I was trying to cover up who is funding what ?

jesus christ

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 08 Dec 2018 00:06 #279

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
MrAnderson wrote:
and do you not think I read through the guardian article I posted ?

why would I fucking post that if I was trying to cover up who is funding what ?

jesus christ

Since Canada and the United Kingdom Parliaments as well as many others are Zionist occupied Governments, it should
be a concern to everyone that Tommy Robinson was/is employed and funded by Zionists.

This photo of Tommy Robinson is not with the British Army, but with the Israeli Army.

Tourists aren't allowed to pose with the IDF :nono:

Last Edit: 08 Dec 2018 00:08 by Roastie.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 08 Dec 2018 00:10 #280

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
but you are allowed to support his efforts and people you don't like are not

got it

what a cunt

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare