Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 10:55 #301

• porridge
  • Silver Member
In the news headlines TR is leading the Brexit rally..TR is obviously being paid to sabotage Brexit.
Hes a tool, when are you knobs going to realise this.
I think hes going to be the next Hitler..when he went inside his popularity went sky high.
Hes being groomed to lead UKIP & Tory support is at an all time low.
Just one terror hoax away from the public accepting this fake wanker.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 11:15 #302

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Some British people don't want to pick fruit or clean hospital toilets/wards etc on the minimum wage.

The minimum wage just isn't enough to survive, especially in the South East of England.

Why are so few Brits prepared to pick fruit?

This article argues it's about hard work. Have the British youth become lazy or is it because they don't want to be exploited?

It’s the money, stupid

"Many believe there’s a simple explanation: money. Growers pay a pittance and only workers from deprived parts of Eastern Europe are desperate enough to accept their poverty wages, they argue. If growers paid decent money, they’d be able to hire British workers.

But what’s the reality? There are no official figures for average wage rates, but feedback from the industry suggests the average wage for fruit pickers typically sits at or just above the national living wage (currently £7.50), with opportunities to earn more dependent on hours worked and productivity bonuses."

www.thegrocer.co.uk/people/brexit-and-the-workforce/why-are-so-few-brits-prepared-to-pick-fruit/554452.article

Edit: What this article failed to point out is the minimum wage for under 18 years is £4.20 an hour and for 18-20 years
is £5.90 per hour.

And apprentices under 22 years only get £3.70 an hour. It's insanity and downright exploitation in a country who is in the top ten of richest nations.

Example

"An apprentice aged 22 in the first year of their apprenticeship is entitled to a minimum hourly rate of £3.70"

www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 11:52 by Roastie.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 12:14 #303

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Some British people don't want to pick fruit or clean hospital toilets/wards etc on the minimum wage.

The minimum wage just isn't enough to survive, especially in the South East of England.

Why are so few Brits prepared to pick fruit?

This article argues it's about hard work. Have the British youth become lazy or is it because they don't want to be exploited?

It’s the money, stupid

"Many believe there’s a simple explanation: money. Growers pay a pittance and only workers from deprived parts of Eastern Europe are desperate enough to accept their poverty wages, they argue. If growers paid decent money, they’d be able to hire British workers.

But what’s the reality? There are no official figures for average wage rates, but feedback from the industry suggests the average wage for fruit pickers typically sits at or just above the national living wage (currently £7.50), with opportunities to earn more dependent on hours worked and productivity bonuses."

www.thegrocer.co.uk/people/brexit-and-the-workforce/why-are-so-few-brits-prepared-to-pick-fruit/554452.article

Edit: What this article failed to point out is the minimum wage for under 18 years is £4.20 an hour and for 18-20 years
is £5.90 per hour.

And apprentices under 22 years only get £3.70 an hour. It's insanity and downright exploitation in a country who is in the top ten of richest nations.

Example

"An apprentice aged 22 in the first year of their apprenticeship is entitled to a minimum hourly rate of £3.70"

www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates

The top ten misnomer only counts for the City of London, no the rest of the population.

At the end of my apprenticeship 77-82 I was coming out of a 40 hour week with 145.00 quid a week, a brand new 750 Suzuki cost me 1700 quid, and Queen were at no.1 with Under Pressure, were they trying to tell us something of what was to come.

This system is now robbing the poorest to pay the poor, this is why we truly need to grab those real life skills, people are already asking me if I will train their sons in anything I know, there will come a time when I can see myself being very busy indeed, but rules and regulations prevent anyone from training anyone under the age of 18, and then you need to have a plethora of insurances and a workshop padded with cotton wool.

I am really glad I gathered those skills to make ends meet, the savings are devoid of the money grabbers giving a form of independance from a state that is slowly starving the system to death, one day my words will ring loudly in the ears that are currently not listening and ridiculing the very idea of looking after ones self.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 12:17 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 12:50 #304

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
So......i had a minute or two i had crafted into my day working so that i could relax and share something with others

Ill break my OWN rule of not posting here again in order to do this

Ill share one last drop of pure wisdom for any who have eyes/ears/feelings/sense? to SEE

The MAN you are trying .... :facepalm: to have your fun with here ....although ALL you are really doing is filling him with chuckles..... :thumbup:

Actually has a full well for you all to drink from

Imagine that.....He can offer you a drink any time he likes because he looks after his well and farms himself WELL

For you see......which very very few seem to be able to do here.....I myself posit that your self declared interest of SQUABBLING is what holds your senses firmly in Egg and Ughs Box...........just my opinion tho.....i offer it freely :thumbup:

Imagine this.......I see alot of people here offering others drinks.......
Do you actually get to taste any of these drinks they offer you?

Is a well full of water?
Maybe its full of Knowledge tho?

The reason i wont stop and drink with you is because all your wells seem DRY

Full of old bones and dust you seem to be drawn to by your persistent need to squabble with each other.....

Whenever i see a MAN of the SUN tho shining a light....yeah guess what....He and I will drink and laugh WELL for i know his well is FULL :thumbup:

As i told you.....im a simple man....i speak as i find....you show me :thumbup:

Perhaps if sometimes.....you stopped in your days of squabbling and actually saw something.........like wisdom from a man so humble he offers no name freely to you.......

Alas for the blind men themselves often DO see more......they have hearts you see....im sure if they could choose to have eyes they would choose to do so.....and use them WELL

As you were....... :dunno:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

For the only real MAN i witnessed speak here this past week :thumbup:

This one is just for you Gan....see what you can do about it :dunno:

It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 18:29 by Oreironstar.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 13:05 #305

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
For 'Robinson' surely it's a better situation to have Polish/Romanian people taking British jobs than Muslims doing so, because they don't build mosques or want to enforce Sharia law on the nation, as he proposes.

So for Robinson, Brexit is bad, most of our non EU immigrants would be here anyway, the EU immigrants are keeping those numbers down...

you are imagining there is a shortage of workers
Him believing the establishment narrative about a shortage of workers proofs the establishment and the Left are one and the same.
He's also imagining Brexit will get rid of all the European immigrants. Typical Leftist Straw Man. Leftists actually believe their own hate/fear mongering propaganda slogans
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 09 Dec 2018 13:17 by Rocco.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 16:06 #306

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Just watched a bit of the Brexit Betrayal march.....

I couldn't stand much of it to be honest...

Between shouts of (((Tommy))) (((Tommy))) (((Tommy))) and shots of the Israeli flag I vomited up copious quantities of hope for the future and faith in my fellow Englishman, through my nose.

Needless to say I couldn't take much of that sort of punishment so I just walked away.

Which was something I also noticed people doing at the protest toward the end of the speeches which eventually and predictably ended up being anti-Islamic rants. I got the sense that many of the people there who support Brexit had the tangible feeling that their views and Brexit had been hijacked.

I think this may well kill-off Brexit to be honest. Just as they killed of British Nationalism by hijacking it and filling it full of violent stupid skinheads.

It was all by design. The Scottish Nationalist and Welsh Nationalist movement wasn't subverted in this way, but because English Nationalism was genuinely a threat to the global political consensus and immigrant agenda of white-replacement, it had to be discredited and destroyed even as an idea.

And now they have done the same to Brexit. They have now fully succeeded in associating UKIP and Brexit with anti-Islamic racism and football hooliganism, and while people are entitled to their beliefs and can be as racist or not as they choose, the fact that they have taken a middle-of the road, moral-high ground stance such as Brexit, and now tarnished it with the racist extremist flag completely and utterly, could irrevocably harm the chance for a real Brexit and may well allow the 'moral high ground' perception to return to the Remoaners, and the moral high ground is everything in the media.....

I think UKIP has been a stitch up since Farage left. They've done their best to destroy the party completely and ruin any real hope for Brexit.

Of course, the average Tommy Robinson fan will have no understanding of this.....and that's exactly what these useful idiots are good for.

Not understanding and playing their part in a bigger production which is completely against their interests.
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 02:36 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Lizzy, Exorcist, Flare, Gaia, Roastie, Rocco

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 17:07 #307

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Oreironstar wrote:
So......i had a minute or two i had crafted into my day working so that i could relax and share something with others

Ill break my OWN rule of not posting here again in order to do this

Ill share one last drop of pure wisdom for any who have eyes/ears/feelings/sense? to SEE

The MAN you are trying .... :facepalm: to have your fun with here ....although ALL you are really doing is filling him with chuckles..... :thumbup:

Actually has a full well for you all to drink from

Imagine that.....He can offer you a drink any time he likes because he looks after his well and farms himself WELL

For you see......which very very few seem to be able to do here.....I myself posit that your self declared interest of SQUABBLING is what holds your senses firmly in Egg and Ughs Box...........just my opinion tho.....i offer it freely :thumbup:

Imagine this.......I see alot of people here offering others drinks.......
Do you actually get to taste any of these drinks they offer you?

Is a well full of water?
Maybe its full of Knowledge tho?

The reason i wont stop and drink with you is because all your wells seem DRY

Full of old bones and dust you seem to be drawn to by your persistent need to squabble with each other.....

Whenever i see a MAN of the SUN tho shining a light....yeah guess what....He and I will drink and laugh WELL for i know his well is FULL :thumbup:

As i told you.....im a simple man....i speak as i find....you show me :thumbup:

Perhaps if sometimes.....you stopped in your days of squabbling and actually saw something.........like wisdom from a man so humble he offers no name freely to you.......

Alas for the blind men themselves often DO see more......they have hearts you see....im sure if they could choose to have eyes they would choose to do so.....and use them WELL

As you were....... :dunno:

Further to what I was saying previously,

The brain and ability to survive drain is complete, those who now have no choice but to go to the giants to survive, they are basically like a banker without a pen, a navigator without a compass and totally helpless unless their disposable income is by way of default, IE, overdraught and swapping from one credit card to the next, their future is complete in so many ways.

Those without credit card, overdraught and borrowed and blue will be the ones who get to keep what the create and share their surpluses with others who do the same, like servicing their modern cars without the need of a computer, repairing their own shoes and have to throw them away and buy another new pair, get into debt to learn a skill your very unlikely to use.

The writing is on the wall, and those who try to deny their vulnerability are the ones who are so fearful in seeing things directly, as they really are, and without a family who the state will support to keep themselves in a job.

The situation is dire.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 23:52 #308

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:

Between shouts of (((Tommy))) (((Tommy))) (((Tommy))) and shots of the Israeli flag I vomited up copious quantities of hope for the future and faith in my fellow Englishman, through my nose.

Needless to say I couldn't take much of that sort of punishment so I just walked away.

Which was something I also noticed people doing at the protest toward the end of the speeches which eventually and predictable ended up being anti-Islamic rants. I got the sense that many of the people there who support Brexit had the tangible feeling that their views and Brexit had been hijacked.

I think this may well kill-off Brexit to be honest. Just as they killed of British Nationalism by hijacking it and filling it full of violent stupid skinheads.

It was all by design. The Scottish Nationalist and Welsh Nationalist movement wasn't subverted in this way, but because English Nationalism was genuinely a threat to the global political consensus and immigrant agenda of white-replacement, it had to be discredited and destroyed even as an idea.

And now they have done the same to Brexit. They have now fully succeeded in associating UKIP and Brexit with anti-Islamic racism and football hooliganism, and while people are entitled to their beliefs and can be as racist or not as they choose, the fact that they have taken a middle-of the road, moral-high ground stance such as Brexit, and now tarnished it with the racist extremist flag completely and utterly, could irrevocably harm the chance for a real Brexit and may well allow the 'moral high ground' perception to return to the Remoaners, and the moral high ground is everything in the media.....

I think UKIP has been a stitch up since Farage left. They've done their best to destroy the party completely and ruin any real hope for Brexit.

Of course, the average Tommy Robinson fan will have no understanding of this.....and that's exactly what these useful idiots are good for.

Not understanding and playing their part in a bigger production which is completely against their interests.

pretty good summary

a brexit betrayal indeed

it was never about anit Islam , though there are undoubtedly valid concerns in that area

I feel a bit sorry for Farage

they will mercilessly attribute everything he did to everything Robinson has done now

a fuck up indeed
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 23:54 #309

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:

Those without credit card, overdraught and borrowed and blue will be the ones who get to keep what the create and share their surpluses with others who do the same,

this ^^

deal with the devil and he comes to collect

every single time , doesn't forget a single soul who sold it

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 09 Dec 2018 23:56 #310

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
I think hes going to be the next Hitler..when he went inside his popularity went sky high.

the next Hitler lol

what the fuck man get a grip lol
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 10 Dec 2018 00:10 #311

• porridge
  • Silver Member
The real slim Shady uploaded a video today...its a bit longwinded as usual but I agree with his concerns..just posting to show what a minger this girl is..Soros paid trolls using reverse psych bitchcraft to confuse the sheeple. :facepalm:

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 10 Dec 2018 00:28 #312

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
The real slim Shady uploaded a video today...its a bit longwinded as usual but I agree with his concerns..just posting to show what a minger this girl is..Soros paid trolls using reverse psych bitchcraft to confuse the sheeple. :facepalm:

Shady is growing on me
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 10 Dec 2018 19:32 #313

Truthspoon wrote:

Which was something I also noticed people doing at the protest toward the end of the speeches which eventually and predictably ended up being anti-Islamic rants. I got the sense that many of the people there who support Brexit had the tangible feeling that their views and Brexit had been hijacked.

Was you the little cunt getting a slap off the DFLA lads? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Funny how UKIP is in the rise, not only on the rise membership is rocketing.

But wait, are you not in some Muslim country being a rent boy?

I loved how the BBC and various MSM organisations did not mention this Brexit betrayal march in anyway shape or form compared to the Remain march financed by Labour and the TUC/Unions.

ANTIFA apparently stopped this march because they had huge numbers out..errr um 15k..seems they did not far to well in Trafalgar square when some of the football chaps and 5W slapped them all over the place.

Yes a huge Israeli flag was present, made sure I got a good pic of a few chaps and moi underneath it :wissl:
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2018 20:12 by entrangermercenary1.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 11 Dec 2018 02:43 #314

• Truthspoon
I'm not going to reply to you in kind.

Needless to say you are the very type of sub-human untermensch who not only destroyed British Nationalism but is now being shipped in to destroy Brexit.

You probably didn't even vote. Your drunken hand probably is no longer capable of holding a pen and besides, you've forgotten what an X looks like.

You're a scumbag. There's no place for scum like you in the civilised world. You belong in a labour camp for the mentally retarded and morally worthless.
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2018 03:08 by Truthspoon.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 11 Dec 2018 02:50 #315

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Maybe you're getting a little bit too cozy with the muzzies
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 11 Dec 2018 02:57 #316

• Truthspoon
Rocco wrote:

I work in Muslim countries you fucking dickhead. Just like you claimed you did.

I get three things I like: good money, nice hot weather and a zero percent chance of being stabbed by a darkie. None of these things are available in my profession in the UK.

But more and more of your story is revealing itself to be bullshit isn't it Socco?

The team of oil workers you claim were assassinated on the Cairo Alexandria road.... I called bullshit on that and exposed that you were making shit up as you went along.

You are here under false pretexts.... Are you the Rabbi that paints the Swastika on the Synagogue wall?
Last Edit: 11 Dec 2018 02:59 by Truthspoon.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 11 Dec 2018 07:34 #317

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I get three things I like: good money, nice hot weather and a zero percent chance of being stabbed by a darkie. None of these things are available in my profession in the UK.

But more and more of your story is revealing itself to be bullshit isn't it Socco?

The team of oil workers you claim were assassinated on the Cairo Alexandria road.... I called bullshit on that and exposed that you were making shit up as you went along.

You are here under false pretexts.... Are you the Rabbi that paints the Swastika on the Synagogue wall?
You sound just as paranoid as a Egyptian trainee I once had. What a backstabbing no good lazy PoS that was
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 11 Dec 2018 09:31 #318

• Truthspoon
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:

You sound just as paranoid as a Egyptian trainee I once had. What a backstabbing no good lazy PoS that was

Fack off mate...Noone here is buying your bullshit anymore.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 11 Dec 2018 10:22 #319

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Fack off mate...Noone here is buying your bullshit anymore.
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 11 Dec 2018 18:58 #320

Truthspoon wrote:
I'm not going to reply to you in kind.

Needless to say you are the very type of sub-human untermensch who not only destroyed British Nationalism but is now being shipped in to destroy Brexit.

You probably didn't even vote. Your drunken hand probably is no longer capable of holding a pen and besides, you've forgotten what an X looks like.

You're a scumbag. There's no place for scum like you in the civilised world. You belong in a labour camp for the mentally retarded and morally worthless.

I'm not going to reply to you I kind..but…. :lmao: :lmao:

Shipped in says the rent boy, remind us where you reside?

I notice you wrote:
I get three things I like: Good money (Premium rent boy), Nice hot weather (Turkish baths) and the last thing was total fabrication and was sposed to read ..12 inches of Muslim cock up my ass.

X :lmao: :lmao:
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare