Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 12 Dec 2018 10:12 #321

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
I'm not going to reply to you in kind.

Needless to say you are the very type of sub-human untermensch who not only destroyed British Nationalism but is now being shipped in to destroy Brexit.

You probably didn't even vote. Your drunken hand probably is no longer capable of holding a pen and besides, you've forgotten what an X looks like.

You're a scumbag. There's no place for scum like you in the civilised world. You belong in a labour camp for the mentally retarded and morally worthless.

I'm not going to reply to you I kind..but…. :lmao: :lmao:

Shipped in says the rent boy, remind us where you reside?

I notice you wrote:
I get three things I like: Good money (Premium rent boy), Nice hot weather (Turkish baths) and the last thing was total fabrication and was sposed to read ..12 inches of Muslim cock up my ass.

X :lmao: :lmao:

I wonder why you're bringing Muslim cocks into this.

Do you spend a lot of time thinking about Muslim cocks?
Last Edit: 12 Dec 2018 13:14 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 12 Dec 2018 13:36 #322

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:

Needless to say you are the very type of sub-human untermensch who not only destroyed British Nationalism but is now being shipped in to destroy Brexit.

You probably didn't even vote. Your drunken hand probably is no longer capable of holding a pen and besides, you've forgotten what an X looks like.

You're a scumbag. There's no place for scum like you in the civilised world. You belong in a labour camp for the mentally retarded and morally worthless.

I notice you wrote:
I get three things I like: Good money (Premium rent boy), Nice hot weather (Turkish baths) and the last thing was total fabrication and was sposed to read ..12 inches of Muslim cock up my ass.

5" max :chuckle:
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 12 Dec 2018 13:39 #323

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I notice you wrote:

Great, another faggot who seems fascinated by my asshole.

Fucking weirdos..... Are you in South East Asia for the lady-boys I wonder.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 12 Dec 2018 13:48 #324

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Truthspoon wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I notice you wrote:

Great, another faggot who seems fascinated by my asshole.

Fucking weirdos..... Are you in South East Asia for the lady-boys I wonder.
I'm not into them (sexually) myself. But I have a LB friend that would love to meet you lol
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 12 Dec 2018 16:20 #325

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 13 Dec 2018 09:43 #326

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 13 Dec 2018 19:43 #327

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 09:43 #328

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
qz.com/337508/london-has-more-people-than-ever-and-44-are-ethnic-minorities/
By Sonali Kohli February 2, 2015
London is now home to more than 8.6 million people, the highest the city’s population has been since 1939. What’s more, 44% of London now consists of black and ethnic minorities, compared to only 28.9% in 2001. That’s according to the Greater London Authority, which serves the London mayor’s office [via the BBC]

Between 2001 and 2011, London’s white population decreased by 6%, while the “Black other” population (not African or Caribbean) increased 110%, according to the 2014 Greater London Authority report. Overall, black and ethnic minorities grew 55.5% over the decade.

what is a black other ? that is not an African or Caribbean ?

oh nvm
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 09:49 by MrAnderson. Reason: nvm

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 09:57 #329

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:
London is now home to more than 8.6 million people, the highest the city’s population has been since 1939. What’s more, 44% of London now consists of black and ethnic minorities, compared to only 28.9% in 2001. That’s according to the Greater London Authority, which serves the London mayor’s office [via the BBC]

Between 2001 and 2011, London’s white population decreased by 6%, while the “Black other” population (not African or Caribbean) increased 110%, according to the 2014 Greater London Authority report. Overall, black and ethnic minorities grew 55.5% over the decade.

oh nvm

A city state is a controlled prison baically, it cannot survive without the surrounding countryside or trades keeping it afloat, if I were an incommer I would not want to be in such a city, eventually it will, like all other cities throughout history become another white ghetto.

Originally it was the less desirables were kettled to try and contain them, IE, Jews, London will eventually be devoid of white people of all denominations, in about another 10 years it will be a place like that of a lepper colony.
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 10:19 #330

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
sometimes it all sounds like a big '' well there goes the neighborhood ''

lot of hungry mouths though

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 10:20 #331

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

A city state is a controlled prison baically, it cannot survive without the surrounding countryside or trades keeping it afloat, if I were an incommer I would not want to be in such a city, eventually it will, like all other cities throughout history become another white ghetto.

Originally it was the less desirables were kettled to try and contain them, IE, Jews, London will eventually be devoid of white people of all denominations, in about another 10 years it will be a place like that of a lepper colony.
London is not a City State you Pompous Clown
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/city-state
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 11:44 #332

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

Remember when you told me I was owned, LOL, who do you think owns the USA, that all of its gatekeepers come to blighty to be knighted??
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 11:50 #333

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

Remember when you told me I was owned, LOL, who do you think owns the USA, that all of its gatekeepers come to blighty to be knighted??
London is NOT a City State
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 11:56 #334

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

What is it then, or are you cluching at straws, how about the City Of London, Washington State, The Vatican instead.
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 12:06 #335

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

The Metropolitan City of London afaik in not a City State, but I think Gan is referring to the financial Square Mile, which is protected.

The Corporation of the City of London (the financial square mile) is a State within a State with its own police force and afaik certain laws too.

My "Bible" about the Corporation of the City of London is a relatively small book "THE EMPIRE OF THE CITY" first published in 1944 by E C Knuth.

It will tell you all you need to know about the money power, i.e. the Rothschild Banking family and their criminal associates.

DON'T BUY THE BOOK FROM (((AMAZON))), READ IT FOR FREE HERE:

www.1215.org/lawnotes/misc/the-empire-of-the-city.pdf
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 12:12 by Roastie.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 13:04 #336

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

The Metropolitan City of London afaik in not a City State, but I think Gan is referring to the financial Square Mile, which is protected.

The Corporation of the City of London (the financial square mile) is a State within a State with its own police force and afaik certain laws too.

My "Bible" about the Corporation of the City of London is a relatively small book "THE EMPIRE OF THE CITY" first published in 1944 by E C Knuth.

It will tell you all you need to know about the money power, i.e. the Rothschild Banking family and their criminal associates.

I mentioned them all earlier but forgot to add the Kremlin as well, here is the kernal instead of the nut itself, the crooks of the matter, The Varroa within our hive integrity/the people.

The Area of Greater London is also barrier for the inner circle/IE once a walled principality, the City of London, both of these entities cannot survive without the rest of the population feeding them.

It is like a castle, a keep, a moat, and a forest beyond that, the nearer to the centre you reside the less your chances of any survival if anything big happens, move out let it die is the best alternative, do it ASAP.

We the people are the hive workers, the supplier of OUR raw energy on which they feed, all we need to do is stop feeding them with our energy, refuse to exchange our labour for their form of food, UNETHICAL USURY.

It is called "ISOLTION STARVATION".

The same kind of isolation starvation they are using against us all, by redistributing most of our chances of creating our own product and survival.

Does nobody understand how the whole process works???

Its not just about their money.

BTW, Thanks for the download link, I will read it during the holidays.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 13:11 by Gan Anim.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 13:33 #337

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

What is it then, or are you cluching at straws, how about the City Of London, Washington State, The Vatican instead.
The City of London = a City State
London = NOT The City of London
Washington State = a State (like 52 States)
Vatican = a City State
Singapore = a City State
Monaco = a City State

Don't choke on your humble pie
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 13:36 #338

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

I mentioned them all earlier but forgot to add the Kremlin as well, here is the kernal instead of the nut itself, the crooks of the matter, The Varroa within our hive integrity/the people.

The Area of Greater London is also barrier for the inner circle/IE once a walled principality, the City of London, both of these entities cannot survive without the rest of the population feeding them.

It is like a castle, a keep, a moat, and a forest beyond that, the nearer to the centre you reside the less your chances of any survival if anything big happens, move out let it die is the best alternative, do it ASAP.

We the people are the hive workers, the supplier of OUR raw energy on which they feed, all we need to do is stop feeding them with our energy, refuse to exchange our labour for their form of food, UNETHICAL USURY.

The same kind of isolation starvation they are using against us all, by redistributing most of our chances of creating our own product and survival.

And another thread derailed. Nice going assholes

and for the record Roasty, I fucking know GA is talking about the Square Mile City Of London. But that's not what this thread was about you Sperg
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 13:42 by Rocco.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 13:48 #339

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

and for the record Roasty, I fucking know GA is talking about the Square Mile City Of London. But that's not what this thread was about you Sperg

It's not derailed.

Britain First?

If the people behind these organistations exposed the Corporation of the City of London and their links to uncontrolled immigration, change might happen.

I'm not a fan of Noel Edmonds, but he's spot on, when he says any party who exposes the banking scam would "cream it" in
a general election.

But they won't will they. They are all puppets to the (((Corporation)))and the((( City Remembrancer)))

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 13:50 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 13:55 #340

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

oh nvm

Then who is controlling Mr Robinson, the same state owners perhaps, why the anger?

The RIIA is part and parcel of the same egg that hatched your country and owns it, and is currently destroying it from within, you follow their lead, the USA might have the largest military but it does not rule, it works for the same corporation.
INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare