Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 14:09 #341

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
So the (((Remembrancer))) controls TR now

This board has turned into a Mental Asylum :facepalm:
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 14:54 #342

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:

:lmao:
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 15:17 #343

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I never said the Remembrancer controls Tommy Robinson and the thread has not turned into a mental asylum :nono: :nono: :nono:

But Tommy Robinson knows the British Parliament is controlled by the Jewish Lobby, which at its heart is Corporation of the City of London.

Tommy Robinson knows this, but says zilch about it. Oh vey!

Rocco please explain why Tommy Robinson likes to travel to Israel and the IDF permit him to hold weapons on an Israeli tank?

The medieval, unaccountable Corporation of London is ripe for protest

"As Nicholas Shaxson explains in his fascinating book Treasure Islands, the Corporation exists outside many of the laws and democratic controls which govern the rest of the United Kingdom.

The City of London is the only part of Britain over which parliament has no authority. In one respect at least the Corporation acts as the superior body: it imposes on the House of Commons a figure called the remembrancer: an official lobbyist who sits behind the Speaker's chair and ensures that, whatever our elected representatives might think, the City's rights and privileges are protected. The mayor of London's mandate stops at the boundaries of the Square Mile. There are, as if in a novel by China Miéville, two cities, one of which must unsee the other.

"Several governments have tried to democratise the City of London but all, threatened by its financial might, have failed.

As Clement Attlee lamented, "over and over again we have seen that there is in this country another power than that which has its seat at Westminster." The City has exploited this remarkable position to establish itself as a kind of offshore state, a secrecy jurisdiction which controls the network of tax havens housed in the UK's crown dependencies and overseas territories. This autonomous state within our borders is in a position to launder the ill-gotten cash of oligarchs, kleptocrats, gangsters and drug barons. As the French investigating magistrate Eva Joly remarked, it "has never transmitted even the smallest piece of usable evidence to a foreign magistrate". It deprives the United Kingdom and other nations of their rightful tax receipts."
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 15:25 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 15:35 #344

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I never said the Remembrancer controls Tommy Robinson and the thread has not turned into a mental asylum :nono: :nono: :nono:

But Tommy Robinson knows the British Parliament is controlled by the Jewish Lobby, which at its heart is Corporation of the City of London.

"As Nicholas Shaxson explains in his fascinating book Treasure Islands, the Corporation exists outside many of the laws and democratic controls which govern the rest of the United Kingdom.

The City of London is the only part of Britain over which parliament has no authority. In one respect at least the Corporation acts as the superior body: it imposes on the House of Commons a figure called the remembrancer: an official lobbyist who sits behind the Speaker's chair and ensures that, whatever our elected representatives might think, the City's rights and privileges are protected. The mayor of London's mandate stops at the boundaries of the Square Mile. There are, as if in a novel by China Miéville, two cities, one of which must unsee the other.

"Several governments have tried to democratise the City of London but all, threatened by its financial might, have failed.

As Clement Attlee lamented, "over and over again we have seen that there is in this country another power than that which has its seat at Westminster." The City has exploited this remarkable position to establish itself as a kind of offshore state, a secrecy jurisdiction which controls the network of tax havens housed in the UK's crown dependencies and overseas territories.

This autonomous state within our borders is in a position to launder the ill-gotten cash of oligarchs, kleptocrats, gangsters and drug barons.

As the French investigating magistrate Eva Joly remarked, it "has never transmitted even the smallest piece of usable evidence to a foreign magistrate". It deprives the United Kingdom and other nations of their rightful tax receipts."

The money of control is always redistributed from one place to another, the main control mechanism is still within Europe by the same Crown Corporations.

The Jews are the number crunchers, not the controllers, they have always been used in this MO, if you control the money you always get certain dukedoms over the others who use it, this is why they are being protected by using their Royal Gaurd-Anti Semitism, they must never be exposed or removed or they will reveal all of the underhand shenanigans that have been going on since the year zero, most sides hold a little black book of what the others have done.

This is why the majority must cease doing bussiness with their personal labour with their exchange mechanism.

If they did this the whole shooting match would evemtually cease to control us any more, it must be done from the ground up, it cannot be asked for nor fought for due to the level of corruption within the control mechanism, which probably entails at least 30 percent of the global working population.
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 15:41 #345

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
This entire Board is a Mental Asylum and this thread is about TR

I have been posting about the Central Banking scam myself, and about this being the world's foremost problem. So instead of attacking everyone who doesn't "Name the Jew" or "Criticizes the City of London", you should study how Central Banking really works so at least you know what you're talking about. Once you do, you'll understand that "Naming the Jew" is completely counter productive, and unnecessary. And Central Banking is not just a UK problem it's a problem worldwide (Yes, I know you still think you're an empire. You're not). Focus on the real issue.

TR is focussing on Muslim Immigrants, I don't see a problem with that (even if he's funded by Zionist Jews). He's now getting involved with Brexist and UKIP which i find much more suspicious
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 15:42 #346

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

As Clement Attlee lamented, "over and over again we have seen that there is in this country another power than that which has its seat at Westminster." The City has exploited this remarkable position to establish itself as a kind of offshore state, a secrecy jurisdiction which controls the network of tax havens housed in the UK's crown dependencies and overseas territories.

This autonomous state within our borders is in a position to launder the ill-gotten cash of oligarchs, kleptocrats, gangsters and drug barons.

As the French investigating magistrate Eva Joly remarked, it "has never transmitted even the smallest piece of usable evidence to a foreign magistrate". It deprives the United Kingdom and other nations of their rightful tax receipts."

The money of control is always redistributed from one place to another, the main control mechanism is still within Europe by the same Crown Corporations.

The Jews are the number crunchers, not the controllers, they have always been used in this MO, if you control the money you always get certain dukedoms over the others who use it, this is why they are being protected by using their Royal Gaurd-Anti Semitism, they must never be exposed or removed or they will reveal all of the underhand shenanigans that have been going on since the year zero, most sides hold a little black book of what the others have done.

This is why the majority must cease doing bussiness with their personal labour with their exchange mechanism.

If they did this the whole shooting match would evemtually cease to control us any more, it must be done from the ground up, it cannot be asked for nor fought for due to the level of corruption within the control mechanism, which probably entails at least 30 percent of the global working population.

Gan Anim wrote
The Jews are the number crunchers, not the controllers, they have always been used in this MO,

This is disinformation imo.

Who are the controllers then Gan?

Tell the forum who exactly are controlling the Jewish Corporation of the City of London.

No hidden words, sentences, or paragraphs, just the truth as you see it
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 15:45 #347

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:

I have been posting about the Central Banking scam myself, and about this being the world's foremost problem. So instead of attacking everyone who doesn't "Name the Jew" or "Criticizes the City of London", you should study how Central Banking really works so at least you know what you're talking about. Once you do, you'll understand that "Naming the Jew" is completely counter productive, and unnecessary. And Central Banking is not just a UK problem it's a problem worldwide (Yes, I know you still think you're an empire. You're not). Focus on the real issue.

TR is focussing on Muslim Immigrants, I don't see a problem with that (even if he's funded by Zionist Jews). He's now getting involved with Brexist and UKIP which i find much more suspicious

Oh come on, most of the powerful banking dynasties worldwide are Jewish :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 15:56 by Roastie.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 15:51 #348

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Gan Anim wrote
The Jews are the number crunchers, not the controllers, they have always been used in this MO,

This is disinformation imo.

Who are the controllers then Gan?

Tell the forum who exactly are controlling the Jewish Corporation of the City of London.

No hidden words, sentences, or paragraphs, just the truth as you see it

Finally! I bare my former message back!

The people are their own controllers if they wanted to be, simply stop believing they are not the controllers, it is our physical energy that the monetary system uses as its own energy, how much more clear can I be than that.

The longer we continue to accept this the longer we will be slaves to our the rthym,that is diguised as our savior, a rthym of inaction and self humiliation.

We are always working in arrears because of this policy, one we have no say in as long as we remain blinded by who is zooming who and carry on asking for and excepting what its false representation.
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 16:17 #349

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Oh come on, most of the powerful banking dynasties worldwide are Jewish :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
I never said it wasn't. But you can scream "Jews!" all you want, and no one will care. And it's unnecessary . You don't have to name the Jew while exposing the Central Banking scam. Once people realize they're being robbed they will come to that conclusion themselves
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 16:51 #350

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I never said it wasn't. But you can scream "Jews!" all you want, and no one will care. And it's unnecessary . You don't have to name the Jew while exposing the Central Banking scam. Once people realize they're being robbed they will come to that conclusion themselves

The people on this forum already know this, but not that they can walk away any time they want from it, by not dealing with their illusion any further, you know this but are doing nothing about it, I have shown you my version of a part alternative, as Orionstar asked earlier, what are you doing about it, what is anyone reading this doing about it???????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 17:03 #351

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:

The people on this forum already know this, but not that they can walk away any time they want from it, by not dealing with their illusion any further, you know this but are doing nothing about it, I have shown you my version of a part alternative, as Orionstar asked earlier, what are you doing about it, what is anyone reading this doing about it???????????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
You sound like some Anti-Capitalist Commie now. Which tells me you're clueless to what I'm talking about
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Dec 2018 17:05 by Rocco.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 17:36 #352

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:

You sound like some Anti-Capitalist Commie now. Which tells me you're clueless to what I'm talking about

Make your mind up, Commi, Mason, Anti, LOL.

Why don't you try explaining what you have to offer, show us what your doing to make any changes, this might be more interesting than personal opinions.
INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 17:51 #353

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Why don't you try explaining what you have to offer, show us what your doing to make any changes, this might be more interesting than personal opinions.
I told Roasty that it's counterproductive to scream about Jews to the uninitiated. And that exposing their crimes which effects peoples wallets will be much more effective without naming the Jew.
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 17:58 #354

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I told Roasty that it's counterproductive to scream about Jews to the uninitiated. And that exposing their crimes which effects peoples wallets will be much more effective without naming the Jew.

This is why I am doing what I am here, we have to change the situation not expose it, not fight it,

For those who are just entering thr frey, first ten minutes is enough to get the message home, then you might do something about it, that is the key to survival.

INACTIVE

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 18:23 #355

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
So instead of attacking everyone who doesn't "Name the Jew" or "Criticizes the City of London", you should study how Central Banking really works so at least you know what you're talking about. Once you do, you'll understand that "Naming the Jew" is completely counter productive, and unnecessary. And Central Banking is not just a UK problem it's a problem worldwide (Yes, I know you still think you're an empire. You're not). Focus on the real issue.

Weve been exposing the banking scam for years online Rocco, Roast has done plenty of posts on it in the past. You are late to the party as usual.

Ive never seen you mention how the scam works..or the corporation of the city.

Enlighten us.. :ponda:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 18:33 #356

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So instead of attacking everyone who doesn't "Name the Jew" or "Criticizes the City of London", you should study how Central Banking really works so at least you know what you're talking about. Once you do, you'll understand that "Naming the Jew" is completely counter productive, and unnecessary. And Central Banking is not just a UK problem it's a problem worldwide (Yes, I know you still think you're an empire. You're not). Focus on the real issue.

Weve been exposing the banking scam for years online Rocco, Roast has done plenty of posts on it in the past. You are late to the party as usual.

You can't expose what you don't fully understand. And as I said, this is bigger than your shitty little city, or has been empire
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 18:40 #357

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

You can't expose what you don't fully understand. And as I said, this is bigger than your shitty little city, or has been empire

Your being non constructive and squirrel like again.
INACTIVE
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 18:51 #358

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I read the posts on this board about the Corporation of the City of London and I think you're all clueless what's really going on here and how it actually works
porridge didn't actually ask me to "enlighten" him. He was mocking me. And I have no intention to entertain him
You can't fix stupid

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 18:56 #359

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 19:00 #360

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I read the posts on this board about the Corporation of the City of London and I think you're all clueless what's really going on here and how it actually works
porridge didn't actually ask me to "enlighten" him. He was mocking me. And I have no intention to entertain him

Put your energy into concise rhetoric instead, if you have done the groundwork you will have typed records or saved links for others to scrutinize, no?
INACTIVE
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare