Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 19:03 #361

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Rocco wrote:
You can't expose what you don't fully understand. And as I said, this is bigger than your shitty little city, or has been empire

You keep telling me I dont understand..but you havent ever explained anything atall.."Billy."
You are talking about our failed empire, so resorting back to government level..ego based 'Murica' flag waving sheeple perspective..& not really enlightening anybody. :)
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 19:04 #362

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So instead of attacking everyone who doesn't "Name the Jew" or "Criticizes the City of London", you should study how Central Banking really works so at least you know what you're talking about. Once you do, you'll understand that "Naming the Jew" is completely counter productive, and unnecessary. And Central Banking is not just a UK problem it's a problem worldwide (Yes, I know you still think you're an empire. You're not). Focus on the real issue.

Weve been exposing the banking scam for years online Rocco, Roast has done plenty of posts on it in the past. You are late to the party as usual.

Ive never seen you mention how the scam works..or the corporation of the city.

Enlighten us.. :ponda:
You can't expose what you don't fully understand. And as I said, this is bigger than your shitty little city, or has been empire

Your being non constructive and squirrel like again.
I read the posts on this board about the Corporation of the City of London and I think you're all clueless what's really going on here and how it actually works
porridge didn't actually ask me to "enlighten" him. He was mocking me. And I have no intention to entertain him

Put your energy into concise rhetoric instead, if you have done the groundwork you will have typed records or saved links for others to scrutinize, no?
You should practice what you say
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 15 Dec 2018 19:06 #363

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
So instead of attacking everyone who doesn't "Name the Jew" or "Criticizes the City of London", you should study how Central Banking really works so at least you know what you're talking about. Once you do, you'll understand that "Naming the Jew" is completely counter productive, and unnecessary. And Central Banking is not just a UK problem it's a problem worldwide (Yes, I know you still think you're an empire. You're not). Focus on the real issue.

Weve been exposing the banking scam for years online Rocco, Roast has done plenty of posts on it in the past. You are late to the party as usual.

Ive never seen you mention how the scam works..or the corporation of the city.

Enlighten us.. :ponda:
You can't expose what you don't fully understand. And as I said, this is bigger than your shitty little city, or has been empire

Your being non constructive and squirrel like again.
I read the posts on this board about the Corporation of the City of London and I think you're all clueless what's really going on here and how it actually works
porridge didn't actually ask me to "enlighten" him. He was mocking me. And I have no intention to entertain him

Put your energy into concise rhetoric instead, if you have done the groundwork you will have typed records or saved links for others to scrutinize, no?
You should practice what you say

I will try if you will.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 16 Dec 2018 20:26 #364

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
Merry christmas tommy and everyone in England

Meeeeerrrrrryyyyyy christmaaaaas eveeeryooooneeee
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 17 Dec 2018 03:28 #365

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7358
  • Likes received: 946
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: MrAnderson

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 17 Dec 2018 04:41 #366

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
bonus offensive points for being white married and a parent
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 20:35 #367

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1760
Tommy Robinson thinks Jews are persecuted and nobody speaks up for them!

He says:

"If there was a war tomorrow, I´d be on the frontline fighting for Israel"

Has he been paid to say this to completely discredit UKIP (Robinson is a UKIP "advisor") Is the leader of UKIP
Gerrard Batten in on it?

Or are they just another Zionist controlled party, and he´s speaking on behalf on his controllers?

Know more News yesterday:

Tommy Robinson is a Judas Goat Sell Out!

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2019 20:41 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 20:46 #368

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1760
MrAnderson wrote:
Merry christmas tommy and everyone in England

Meeeeerrrrrryyyyyy christmaaaaas eveeeryooooneeee

Tommy Robinson isn't religious and doesn´t believe in Jesus Christ, so I doubt if Christmas is very important to him.

3 minutes 40 seconds into the video I just posted.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2019 20:47 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:02 #369

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Merry christmas tommy and everyone in England

Meeeeerrrrrryyyyyy christmaaaaas eveeeryooooneeee

Tommy Robinson isn't religious and doesn´t believe in Jesus Christ, so I doubt if Christmas is very important to him.

3 minutes 40 seconds into the video I just posted.

Well neither are you religious or believe in jesus christ but i will still wish you a merry christmas

I enjoy that time of year since becoming a father

Anyway im not here to back up all of tommy robinsons beliefs or opinions

If the idiot wants to go die for a piece of desert disputed by two factions of assholes thats up to him
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:06 #370

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1760
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Merry christmas tommy and everyone in England

Meeeeerrrrrryyyyyy christmaaaaas eveeeryooooneeee

Tommy Robinson isn't religious and doesn´t believe in Jesus Christ, so I doubt if Christmas is very important to him.

3 minutes 40 seconds into the video I just posted.

Well neither are you religious or believe in jesus christ but i will still wish you a merry christmas

I enjoy that time of year since becoming a father

Anyway im not here to back up all of tommy robinsons beliefs or opinions

If the idiot wants to go die for a piece of desert disputed by two factions of assholes thats up to him

I´m agnostic but I do believe there was a person called Jesus, who took on the Jewish Pharisees.

They killed him.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:14 #371

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3105
  • Likes received: 1036
I'm not wading through 19 pages of tit for tat.
Pakis out sums it up.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:18 #372

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1760
The astonishing truth by nick griffin BNP

Please take a couple of minutes to listen to this.

The EDL was financed by Jews and Zionists from the start to imo counter the BNP.

Tommy Robinson will never address matters other than Islam, i.e. the Jewish/Zionist control of the financial mafia, the prevelance of Jews in Big Pharma, Intel, Porn, Media ... the list is endless.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:25 #373

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
The EDL was a reaction to paki rape jihad gangs

No.pakis rape jihad = no EDL

It took how many years of calling everyone a fucking racist before they had to admit it was going on ?

Its still going on ffs
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:30 #374

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
In fact one labor minister lost her f7cking job sarah champion because she said it like it is

The rape jihad is committed by mainly the pakis

I notice nobody gave a shit about her did they

There were no Ermagherd threads about her loosing her job was there ?

Then they put another paki in as home.secretary he says the exact same.thing and thats ok

Fuck that

People are pissed at so.much more than just.Islam

Griffin is a uselss pratt

Everyone knows there.would never have been a problem.with paki.rape jihad if the leaders of the country had any fucking spine and actually cared about their.people

They dont

Its just a massive gravy train to them
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:40 #375

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1760
MrAnderson wrote:
The EDL was a reaction to paki rape jihad gangs

No.pakis rape jihad = no EDL

It took how many years of calling everyone a fucking racist before they had to admit it was going on ?

Its still going on ffs

Can you expand on that comment with some historical context.

It´s a genuine question and I´m open to more information.

Nick Griffin of the BNP, who afaik is genuine talked about all this long before the Zionist Tommy Robinson.

But Nick Griffin was also concerned with the Jewish/Zionist control of politics, banking etc, and therefore was discredited.

The BNP had to go, and was replaced by the Zionist EDL/JDL voila Tommy Robinson.

I do think your support of Robinson is misguided, when you look at the bigger picture.

Nick Griffin talks to the BBC in 2004

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2019 21:46 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:49 #376

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1760
Mr Anderson wrote:
Griffin is a uselss pratt

Why?

He says the neo-cons told him to stop talking about the Jewish banking mafia.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2019 21:53 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:51 #377

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 3105
  • Likes received: 1036
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:53 #378

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
My opposition to muslims taking the.piss and being let off the hook.by glass jawed politicians is not misguided

You do know.Sikhs had their own versions of community action long before the EDL ?

Its not a big secret anymore

Thats half the battle won

Abuse is perpetuated because of silence

As a woman you should know that

The EDL.made.such a noise the issue couldnt be ignored anymore

And we all.know or perhaps dont how the narrative went about the " thick and racist " EDL

These fucking parasites enhoy watching us all do a battle royale as they watch from the side

Theyve done it for centuries

Now try explaining that to a bunch of fucking islamists who dont give a single fuck.about you or your.opinions

The uk is a.fucking mess and no its not " the muslims " fault

But they are not exactly.making it easy to get along with them are they
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 21:59 #379

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2177
  • Likes received: 1760
MrAnderson wrote:
My opposition to muslims taking the.piss and being let off the hook.by glass jawed politicians is not misguided

You do know.Sikhs had their own versions of community action long before the EDL ?

Its not a big secret anymore

Thats half the battle won

Abuse is perpetuated because of silence

As a woman you should know that

The EDL.made.such a noise the issue couldnt be ignored anymore

And we all.know or perhaps dont how the narrative went about the " thick and racist " EDL

These fucking parasites enhoy watching us all do a battle royale as they watch from the side

Theyve done it for centuries

Now try explaining that to a bunch of fucking islamists who dont give a single fuck.about you or your.opinions

The uk is a.fucking mess and no its not " the muslims " fault

But they are not exactly.making it easy to get along with them are they

That´s all well and good, but you have evaded my question.

You said Nick Griffin is a pratt.

Why is he a pratt?

Because he said the neo-cons told him to stop talking about the Jewish financial mafia?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 14 Feb 2019 22:02 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 14 Feb 2019 22:17 #380

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2864
  • Likes received: 1177
I think he is a pratt because he specifically excluded blacks from joining his movement

And the first generations of carribeans to come to england were sound people

How could i have joined the bnp when i was sat next to my jamaican friend in the pub ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.