Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 18 Nov 2018 13:26 #61

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1674
  • Likes received: 1470
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Roastie, I've postd th Nick Griffin video numerous times, and more.
I'm not here to entertain you

I don't want you to entertain me, but you're copping out on an important statement you made.

Rocco said
I posted about the new Nationalist/Populist movements in UK/EU and their Zionist connections months ago

I'll ask again for information about Zionist infiltration of Nationalist/Populist movements in your own words, or post the relevant section of the video from Nick Griffin, if you're unable to explain it yourself.
Am I being detained (see what I did porridge?) lol

What's your problem?

I'm only asking you to explain a statement you made on your own volition about Nationalists/Populists movements being infiltrated
by Zionists.

It's not that difficult. Geez what's going on .......... on this forum? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2018 13:26 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 18 Nov 2018 14:31 #62

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
  • Posts: 3525
  • Likes received: 873
No. What's wrong with you. I'm not your fucking secretary, and I wasn't even talking to you. Go be autistic somewhere else
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 18 Nov 2018 16:05 #63

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2232
  • Likes received: 594
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 18 Nov 2018 16:12 #64

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1674
  • Likes received: 1470
Rocco wrote:
No. What's wrong with you. I'm not your fucking secretary, and I wasn't even talking to you. Go be autistic somewhere else

#Obfuscation is Rocco.

Why can't you explain a statement you made?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 18 Nov 2018 16:34 #65

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
  • Posts: 3525
  • Likes received: 873
Roastie wrote:
Rocco wrote:
No. What's wrong with you. I'm not your fucking secretary, and I wasn't even talking to you. Go be autistic somewhere else

#Obfuscation is Rocco.

Why can't you explain a statement you made?
Use the search function, or pay attention the first time
I don't want to do anything for you. You're a shitstirrer looking for dirt
Last Edit: 18 Nov 2018 16:42 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 18 Nov 2018 21:03 #66

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 924
  • Likes received: 462
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:
get fucked

*edit* and dont try and turn the blame on the average joe of britain or europe for what has taken place thanks to the satanic banking cabal who call the shots and REFUSE to listen to the majority of people

I have never blamed the average joe. Why do you insinuate something I have never said?

I don't remember you giving any details about the "Satanic Banking Cabal".

Here are some of my threads about that subject:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309089

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062816521

BULLSHIT you dont remember because your are a convenient goldfish brain when it suits

I dare you to pull my post that you claim exposes me as a zionist the one you have copy and pasted ready for action that you have posted in here on at least one occasion that I suggested everyone read when you put it up

go on go put it up again the link to that post I made on DIF where you claim it is irrefutable proof I am a zionist shill because I say I tend to empathize with the little guy in a given situation ( thats called humanity BTW look it up its not an Islamic concern so I doubt you will )

you are once again showing me why I dont trust a thing you say

you can provide as many threads as you want with your info the fact is you covertly support the silencing of anyone who questions your sacred calf and you do it by associating them with support for Israel or by pretending the only thing in the way of Islam becoming a force for good in the west is Tommy Robinson

utter bollocks

now go pull that quote of mine you have copy and pasted on your PC that you use now and again to show proof of me being a shill

it contains EXACTLY the reference to the satanic banking cabal that I have been mentioning for two years throughout my posts

Who are the "Satanic Banking Cabal" in your opinion?


I don't have anything saved on my computer in connection with you or anyone else.

the infuriating thing about trying to talk with some of you is that no matter how often I repeat myself , as you are trying to get me to do here , it will never matter because you won't remember ( conveniently )

you do know exactly which post I am referring to but you now won't pull it up because it refutes what you accused me of

I find all this fascinating

Basically unless I post things which support your particular strain of truth you think it's a shocking abuse of freedom

From the very start of posting two years ago I was pointing to the Un and the EU as sources of the problems facing us

So then I will support , tentatively , movements which oppose those two bodies because I personally think they need dissolving and a return to nation states and control of internal and foreign policy to the elect who again , need cleaning house

We are indeed surrounded in the halls of power by traitors and cowards, appeasers and glass jawed commies

So when people come along with some fortitude and mental ability beyond the average rationale I will listen to them and possibly show some support for them

I understand they are generally still playing within the parameters of the game but I am not sure what can be done to change that with one stroke of a pen , in fact to do so would require some totalitarian behavior

Le Pen I support

Salvini I support

I will support anyone who opposes Globalism which IMO is the manifestation of the will of the banking cabal in their guise as technocrats

IMO the debate behind all of this is globalism Vs nationalism

sovereignty Vs slavery

freedom of conscience Vs mental imprisonment

I know where I stand and I dont need to prove myself to you as to why I say what I say , even though you will ask me to again within a week or two
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, Rocco

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 18 Nov 2018 23:13 #67

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2232
  • Likes received: 594
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:
get fucked

*edit* and dont try and turn the blame on the average joe of britain or europe for what has taken place thanks to the satanic banking cabal who call the shots and REFUSE to listen to the majority of people

I have never blamed the average joe. Why do you insinuate something I have never said?

I don't remember you giving any details about the "Satanic Banking Cabal".

Here are some of my threads about that subject:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309089

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062816521

BULLSHIT you dont remember because your are a convenient goldfish brain when it suits

I dare you to pull my post that you claim exposes me as a zionist the one you have copy and pasted ready for action that you have posted in here on at least one occasion that I suggested everyone read when you put it up

go on go put it up again the link to that post I made on DIF where you claim it is irrefutable proof I am a zionist shill because I say I tend to empathize with the little guy in a given situation ( thats called humanity BTW look it up its not an Islamic concern so I doubt you will )

you are once again showing me why I dont trust a thing you say

you can provide as many threads as you want with your info the fact is you covertly support the silencing of anyone who questions your sacred calf and you do it by associating them with support for Israel or by pretending the only thing in the way of Islam becoming a force for good in the west is Tommy Robinson

utter bollocks

now go pull that quote of mine you have copy and pasted on your PC that you use now and again to show proof of me being a shill

it contains EXACTLY the reference to the satanic banking cabal that I have been mentioning for two years throughout my posts

Who are the "Satanic Banking Cabal" in your opinion?


I don't have anything saved on my computer in connection with you or anyone else.

the infuriating thing about trying to talk with some of you is that no matter how often I repeat myself , as you are trying to get me to do here , it will never matter because you won't remember ( conveniently )

you do know exactly which post I am referring to but you now won't pull it up because it refutes what you accused me of

I find all this fascinating

Basically unless I post things which support your particular strain of truth you think it's a shocking abuse of freedom

From the very start of posting two years ago I was pointing to the Un and the EU as sources of the problems facing us

So then I will support , tentatively , movements which oppose those two bodies because I personally think they need dissolving and a return to nation states and control of internal and foreign policy to the elect who again , need cleaning house

We are indeed surrounded in the halls of power by traitors and cowards, appeasers and glass jawed commies

So when people come along with some fortitude and mental ability beyond the average rationale I will listen to them and possibly show some support for them

I understand they are generally still playing within the parameters of the game but I am not sure what can be done to change that with one stroke of a pen , in fact to do so would require some totalitarian behavior

Le Pen I support

Salvini I support

I will support anyone who opposes Globalism which IMO is the manifestation of the will of the banking cabal in their guise as technocrats

IMO the debate behind all of this is globalism Vs nationalism

sovereignty Vs slavery

freedom of conscience Vs mental imprisonment

I know where I stand and I dont need to prove myself to you as to why I say what I say , even though you will ask me to again within a week or two

WHat you say is right Mr A, you always are,,

To get rid of the Varroa that are dipping into our wherewithall, all we need to do is cut off their food supply.

In the bee keeping world its called the clean bee syndrome, the clean bees are those who recognize what is going on inside their hive and begin "Cleaning house" out of the useless eaters together with their viruses, in this case the appeasers are the ones who are helping them.

"Its known as "Isolation Starvation" that effects all and sundry, and what they need to suck from us in order of doing nothing to survive, IE, the missing trillions; eventually that money is going to run out and why they need things to go digital, if they manage to pull this off things won't be so easy, ifff they do pull it off all of their appeasers who are also feeding are also going to go humgry, and some of the first to be fed to the wolves or the brutalizing classes, who are normally the last to fall.

As a nation we cannot stop the banks but we can stop exchanging our labour for the cure that we run too, thinking we would die without it, a peaceful non compliance is our only hope, crypto will not be achievable either, unless we own or control their internet as well.

So folks reading this, I don't expect any answers any time soon, but what are you doing about it and or your childrens futures, if you even have any that is?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 19 Nov 2018 20:21 #68

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 924
  • Likes received: 462
A good place to start is to give a child a sense of where they came from and how they got here.

And never begin with the premise that we are all the same

Me personally i am striving to give my children the basic knowledge of maintaining a home ... Both structurally and spiritually

So they shadow me when working on home projects ..

They turn the earth with me when we plant vegetables and they shovel and dig to strengthen their grip and strengthen their understanding of what sustains us

We sit and eat together .. We walk through the forests together and explore nature

At night before bed we look at a globe and talk about the world and we look at a map of the earth and do the same

They know who their ancestors are and they know that not all people on this earth want nor desire the same life

I also teach them to be kind to women and see them as someones daughter as i was shown

I teach them to stand up straight and hold their head high and take the leap of confidence to say what they are thinking

But i am only doing what i think will make them useful men on this earth

They will look back and hopefully remember me as someone who was firm but understanding

I never expect them to be perfect.at evrrything but only that they try their best

Its all i can ask
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, Oreironstar

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 14:25 #69

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Online
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1513
  • Likes received: 804
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:
get fucked

*edit* and dont try and turn the blame on the average joe of britain or europe for what has taken place thanks to the satanic banking cabal who call the shots and REFUSE to listen to the majority of people

I have never blamed the average joe. Why do you insinuate something I have never said?

I don't remember you giving any details about the "Satanic Banking Cabal".

Here are some of my threads about that subject:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309089

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062816521

BULLSHIT you dont remember because your are a convenient goldfish brain when it suits

I dare you to pull my post that you claim exposes me as a zionist the one you have copy and pasted ready for action that you have posted in here on at least one occasion that I suggested everyone read when you put it up

go on go put it up again the link to that post I made on DIF where you claim it is irrefutable proof I am a zionist shill because I say I tend to empathize with the little guy in a given situation ( thats called humanity BTW look it up its not an Islamic concern so I doubt you will )

you are once again showing me why I dont trust a thing you say

you can provide as many threads as you want with your info the fact is you covertly support the silencing of anyone who questions your sacred calf and you do it by associating them with support for Israel or by pretending the only thing in the way of Islam becoming a force for good in the west is Tommy Robinson

utter bollocks

now go pull that quote of mine you have copy and pasted on your PC that you use now and again to show proof of me being a shill

it contains EXACTLY the reference to the satanic banking cabal that I have been mentioning for two years throughout my posts

Who are the "Satanic Banking Cabal" in your opinion?


I don't have anything saved on my computer in connection with you or anyone else.

the infuriating thing about trying to talk with some of you is that no matter how often I repeat myself , as you are trying to get me to do here , it will never matter because you won't remember ( conveniently )

you do know exactly which post I am referring to but you now won't pull it up because it refutes what you accused me of

I find all this fascinating

Basically unless I post things which support your particular strain of truth you think it's a shocking abuse of freedom

From the very start of posting two years ago I was pointing to the Un and the EU as sources of the problems facing us

So then I will support , tentatively , movements which oppose those two bodies because I personally think they need dissolving and a return to nation states and control of internal and foreign policy to the elect who again , need cleaning house

We are indeed surrounded in the halls of power by traitors and cowards, appeasers and glass jawed commies

So when people come along with some fortitude and mental ability beyond the average rationale I will listen to them and possibly show some support for them

I understand they are generally still playing within the parameters of the game but I am not sure what can be done to change that with one stroke of a pen , in fact to do so would require some totalitarian behavior

Le Pen I support

Salvini I support

I will support anyone who opposes Globalism which IMO is the manifestation of the will of the banking cabal in their guise as technocrats

IMO the debate behind all of this is globalism Vs nationalism

sovereignty Vs slavery

freedom of conscience Vs mental imprisonment

I know where I stand and I dont need to prove myself to you as to why I say what I say , even though you will ask me to again within a week or two

WHat you say is right Mr A, you always are,,

Wow, you're really kissing his arse hard aren't you?

Is he a fellow Mason by any chance?

Looks to me that three Masons scumbags have moved in and taken-over the forum.

Guys, we really need to work together to challenge these three Masonic faggots.

Unless you want this place to be hijacked by and steered by the Jews like everything else.....

But I'm feeling perhaps this place is on its way out anyway.

Rocco's lost his mind. And noone else posts anymore except these Mason fags kissing and touching each other up.

If anyone cares about this place then get involved....otherwise.....the Masonic Jew fags can have it.

I mean listen to this asshole Gan Anim dropping in all these Masonic key words and allusions about bees, and Albert Pike.

He's taking us all for mugs.
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2018 14:29 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 14:57 #70

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2232
  • Likes received: 594
I would call this stalking TS, calling out around the world, are you ready for a brand new beating of Gan Anim, what is the matter with you, now I am A faggot, A Mason, An Ashole, these are choice words coming from a great person who knows the art of humility, I think your a fraud TS, a bitter jealous fraud.

What I have shared here is real, it needs no back up from an army, can't you see what your doing, your the one who is loosing your mind.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 16:45 #71

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 77
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:
get fucked

*edit* and dont try and turn the blame on the average joe of britain or europe for what has taken place thanks to the satanic banking cabal who call the shots and REFUSE to listen to the majority of people

I have never blamed the average joe. Why do you insinuate something I have never said?

I don't remember you giving any details about the "Satanic Banking Cabal".

Here are some of my threads about that subject:

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=305969

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=309089

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062816521

BULLSHIT you dont remember because your are a convenient goldfish brain when it suits

I dare you to pull my post that you claim exposes me as a zionist the one you have copy and pasted ready for action that you have posted in here on at least one occasion that I suggested everyone read when you put it up

go on go put it up again the link to that post I made on DIF where you claim it is irrefutable proof I am a zionist shill because I say I tend to empathize with the little guy in a given situation ( thats called humanity BTW look it up its not an Islamic concern so I doubt you will )

you are once again showing me why I dont trust a thing you say

you can provide as many threads as you want with your info the fact is you covertly support the silencing of anyone who questions your sacred calf and you do it by associating them with support for Israel or by pretending the only thing in the way of Islam becoming a force for good in the west is Tommy Robinson

utter bollocks

now go pull that quote of mine you have copy and pasted on your PC that you use now and again to show proof of me being a shill

it contains EXACTLY the reference to the satanic banking cabal that I have been mentioning for two years throughout my posts

Who are the "Satanic Banking Cabal" in your opinion?


I don't have anything saved on my computer in connection with you or anyone else.

the infuriating thing about trying to talk with some of you is that no matter how often I repeat myself , as you are trying to get me to do here , it will never matter because you won't remember ( conveniently )

you do know exactly which post I am referring to but you now won't pull it up because it refutes what you accused me of

I find all this fascinating

Basically unless I post things which support your particular strain of truth you think it's a shocking abuse of freedom

From the very start of posting two years ago I was pointing to the Un and the EU as sources of the problems facing us

So then I will support , tentatively , movements which oppose those two bodies because I personally think they need dissolving and a return to nation states and control of internal and foreign policy to the elect who again , need cleaning house

We are indeed surrounded in the halls of power by traitors and cowards, appeasers and glass jawed commies

So when people come along with some fortitude and mental ability beyond the average rationale I will listen to them and possibly show some support for them

I understand they are generally still playing within the parameters of the game but I am not sure what can be done to change that with one stroke of a pen , in fact to do so would require some totalitarian behavior

Le Pen I support

Salvini I support

I will support anyone who opposes Globalism which IMO is the manifestation of the will of the banking cabal in their guise as technocrats

IMO the debate behind all of this is globalism Vs nationalism

sovereignty Vs slavery

freedom of conscience Vs mental imprisonment

I know where I stand and I dont need to prove myself to you as to why I say what I say , even though you will ask me to again within a week or two

WHat you say is right Mr A, you always are,,

Wow, you're really kissing his arse hard aren't you?

Is he a fellow Mason by any chance?

Looks to me that three Masons scumbags have moved in and taken-over the forum.

Guys, we really need to work together to challenge these three Masonic faggots.

Unless you want this place to be hijacked by and steered by the Jews like everything else.....

But I'm feeling perhaps this place is on its way out anyway.

Rocco's lost his mind. And noone else posts anymore except these Mason fags kissing and touching each other up.

If anyone cares about this place then get involved....otherwise.....the Masonic Jew fags can have it.

I mean listen to this asshole Gan Anim dropping in all these Masonic key words and allusions about bees, and Albert Pike.

He's taking us all for mugs.

This is laughable material SPoon.....you appear to have less of a grasp by the day it seems
The only person mugging here is you and the person your mugging is yourself
When you realise this you will figure some other things out much easier and smoother than you have previously been able to.....
For example this Branding people by name calling and labbelling is out and out folly
Your not an understanding individual at all from what i can see.....quite the opposite..
Something seems odd...... :dunno:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 16:57 #72

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1674
  • Likes received: 1470

Oreironstar said

This is laughable material SPoon.....you appear to have less of a grasp by the day it seems
The only person mugging here is you and the person your mugging is yourself
When you realise this you will figure some other things out much easier and smoother than you have previously been able to.....
For example this Branding people by name calling and labbelling is out and out folly
Your not an understanding individual at all from what i can see.....quite the opposite..
Something seems odd...... :dunno:

Two word crimes.

It's you are or you're not your .... two other people have problems with this spelling on the forum, so not to worry. :lmao:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, Oreironstar

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 17:00 #73

  • Oreironstar
  • Oreironstar's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 314
  • Likes received: 77
Roastie wrote:

Oreironstar said

This is laughable material SPoon.....you appear to have less of a grasp by the day it seems
The only person mugging here is you and the person your mugging is yourself
When you realise this you will figure some other things out much easier and smoother than you have previously been able to.....
For example this Branding people by name calling and labbelling is out and out folly
Your not an understanding individual at all from what i can see.....quite the opposite..
Something seems odd...... :dunno:

Two word crimes.

It's you are or you're not your .... two other people have problems with this spelling on the forum, so not to worry. :lmao:

Thats a fair cop and i agree :thumbup:
however i tend not to take this type of written word too seriously
your correct though Roastie and you will catch me many more times im sure :wissl:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 17:23 #74

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
  • Posts: 3525
  • Likes received: 873
Roastie wrote:

Oreironstar said

This is laughable material SPoon.....you appear to have less of a grasp by the day it seems
The only person mugging here is you and the person your mugging is yourself
When you realise this you will figure some other things out much easier and smoother than you have previously been able to.....
For example this Branding people by name calling and labbelling is out and out folly
Your not an understanding individual at all from what i can see.....quite the opposite..
Something seems odd...... :dunno:

Two word crimes.

It's you are or you're not your .... two other people have problems with this spelling on the forum, so not to worry. :lmao:
Who're the other 2? :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 20:30 #75

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1674
  • Likes received: 1470
Rocco wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Oreironstar said

This is laughable material SPoon.....you appear to have less of a grasp by the day it seems
The only person mugging here is you and the person your mugging is yourself
When you realise this you will figure some other things out much easier and smoother than you have previously been able to.....
For example this Branding people by name calling and labbelling is out and out folly
Your not an understanding individual at all from what i can see.....quite the opposite..
Something seems odd...... :dunno:

Two word crimes.

It's you are or you're not your .... two other people have problems with this spelling on the forum, so not to worry. :lmao:
Who're the other 2? :)

Messrs. Spell and Check
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 21:12 #76

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 924
  • Likes received: 462
Truthspoon wrote:

Looks to me that three Masons scumbags have moved in and taken-over the forum..

In the space of two years ive bee called a nazi .. A zionist... A white supremacist ... A jew ... A racist ... A liar ... A neo con ... A devil worshipper ... And now a mason !!

The only thing i havent yet been called is a communist or a leftist ... Which im actually quite proud of at this point.

So .. do you think im all of the above or just some of the above ?

Because it seems to depend who is answering.

But the end result is the same. Its the same outcome which leads me to think there is a concerted effort very well put together to send the digital world into a death spiral.

To some im a nazi and to others im a jew shill.

To others still im just an idiot lol

But i notice that even though the people doing this appear to be arriving at their conclusions via different avenues the end result is the same.

You dont want anyone speaking about certain topics and i know the best one to make you all ... Regardless of your chosen avenue i can get you all on the same side by standing up for freedom of conscience and freedom of expression.

When i do this .. Without fail the foaming at the mouth begins because i worked out that you have all been given the charge of laying to waste anyone who dares come online and say a bad word about Islam.

Weird that isnt it.

And i also have an excellent memory fully functioning and i can remember very clearly certain reactions and moments where pretenses were dropped and truth became secondary to more lies.

Im far worse of a nightmare for you than any names youve given so far simply because i represent something you are not going to control that easily.

And thats what all your coniptions are about ... All of OUR coniptions actually ... Mine included

A lack of control amd a lack of ability to steer the ship we are all on

I dont expect a freindly reaponse to much that i post because its intended to smoke the rats out

I think i do a good job all things considered.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 21:17 #77

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 924
  • Likes received: 462
even the Columbo moments where i pretend to leave still jad a good effect but i have given that game away now lol

Still ... I havent failed to notice the spurt of far left commie disinfo that starts up when i pull a Columbo

Its amusing to watch.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 21:19 #78

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Online
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2232
  • Likes received: 594
MrAnderson wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Looks to me that three Masons scumbags have moved in and taken-over the forum..

In the space of two years ive bee called a nazi .. A zionist... A white supremacist ... A jew ... A racist ... A liar ... A neo con ... A devil worshipper ... And now a mason !!

The only thing i havent yet been called is a communist or a leftist ... Which im actually quite proud of at this point.

So .. do you think im all of the above or just some of the above ?

Because it seems to depend who is answering.

But the end result is the same. Its the same outcome which leads me to think there is a concerted effort very well put together to send the digital world into a death spiral.

To some im a nazi and to others im a jew shill.

To others still im just an idiot lol

But i notice that even though the people doing this appear to be arriving at their conclusions via different avenues the end result is the same.

You dont want anyone speaking about certain topics and i know the best one to make you all ... Regardless of your chosen avenue i can get you all on the same side by standing up for freedom of conscience and freedom of expression.

When i do this .. Without fail the foaming at the mouth begins because i worked out that you have all been given the charge of laying to waste anyone who dares come online and say a bad word about Islam.

Weird that isnt it.

And i also have an excellent memory fully functioning and i can remember very clearly certain reactions and moments where pretenses were dropped and truth became secondary to more lies.

Im far worse of a nightmare for you than any names youve given so far simply because i represent something you are not going to control that easily.

And thats what all your coniptions are about ... All of OUR coniptions actually ... Mine included

A lack of control amd a lack of ability to steer the ship we are all on

I dont expect a freindly reaponse to much that i post because its intended to smoke the rats out

I think i do a good job all things considered.

As I said earlier Mr A, I know your worthiness, your post is pure nectar to the hive and integrity, is like a

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 21:26 #79

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 924
  • Likes received: 462
Careful gan people are not allowed to agree unless they agree to do nothing but complain some more.

If anyone dares suggest or dares agree there may be action required well holy shit thats not allowed.

We are.only allowed to agree that we are doomed and powerless.

Any confidence in oneself or the future is a no no.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 21:37 #80

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 1674
  • Likes received: 1470
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Looks to me that three Masons scumbags have moved in and taken-over the forum..

In the space of two years ive bee called a nazi .. A zionist... A white supremacist ... A jew ... A racist ... A liar ... A neo con ... A devil worshipper ... And now a mason !!

The only thing i havent yet been called is a communist or a leftist ... Which im actually quite proud of at this point.

So .. do you think im all of the above or just some of the above ?

Because it seems to depend who is answering.

But the end result is the same. Its the same outcome which leads me to think there is a concerted effort very well put together to send the digital world into a death spiral.

To some im a nazi and to others im a jew shill.

To others still im just an idiot lol

But i notice that even though the people doing this appear to be arriving at their conclusions via different avenues the end result is the same.

You dont want anyone speaking about certain topics and i know the best one to make you all ... Regardless of your chosen avenue i can get you all on the same side by standing up for freedom of conscience and freedom of expression.

When i do this .. Without fail the foaming at the mouth begins because i worked out that you have all been given the charge of laying to waste anyone who dares come online and say a bad word about Islam.

Weird that isnt it.

And i also have an excellent memory fully functioning and i can remember very clearly certain reactions and moments where pretenses were dropped and truth became secondary to more lies.

Im far worse of a nightmare for you than any names youve given so far simply because i represent something you are not going to control that easily.

And thats what all your coniptions are about ... All of OUR coniptions actually ... Mine included

A lack of control amd a lack of ability to steer the ship we are all on

I dont expect a freindly reaponse to much that i post because its intended to smoke the rats out

I think i do a good job all things considered.

As I said earlier Mr A, I know your worthiness, your post is pure nectar to the hive and integrity, is like a


Are you sure you're not a Mason Gan?

You've told Mr A about how worthy he is and about his worthiness countless times.

I pay attention to what people say or don't say.

"The moral character is intended to secure the respectability of the Order, because, by the worthiness of its candidates, their virtuous deportment, and good reputation, will the character of the institution be judged.

for it must be remembered that the man who was worthy or supposed to be so, when initiated as an Entered Apprentice, may prove to be unworthy when he applies to pass as a Fellow Graft, and every member should, therefore, have the means and opportunity of passing his judgment on that worthiness or unworthiness."

Just saying.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Principles_of_Masonic_Law/Chapter_XI
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2018 21:47 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.

Visitor Stats

United States 43.7%United StatesIreland 0.5%Ireland
United Kingdom 19.3%United KingdomAustria 0.5%Austria
Canada 6.6%CanadaPoland 0.4%Poland
Australia 4.8%AustraliaIndia 0.4%India
Netherlands 3.3%NetherlandsItaly 0.3%Italy
Germany 3%GermanyBelgium 0.3%Belgium
France 2.1%FranceBrazil 0.3%Brazil
China 1.5%ChinaSlovakia 0.3%Slovakia
Russian Federation 1.3%Russian FederationGreece 0.2%Greece
Switzerland 1.2%SwitzerlandCzech Republic 0.2%Czech Republic
Spain 1%SpainSouth Africa 0.2%South Africa
Sweden 1%SwedenFinland 0.2%Finland
Colombia 0.8%ColombiaDenmark 0.2%Denmark
Romania 0.8%RomaniaUkraine 0.2%Ukraine
Norway 0.6%NorwayRepublic Of Moldova 0.2%Republic Of Moldova

Active Users

*Active users during the current 24 hour period - Resets midnight London Time (GMT +1).