Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 22:03 #81

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

Looks to me that three Masons scumbags have moved in and taken-over the forum..

In the space of two years ive bee called a nazi .. A zionist... A white supremacist ... A jew ... A racist ... A liar ... A neo con ... A devil worshipper ... And now a mason !!

The only thing i havent yet been called is a communist or a leftist ... Which im actually quite proud of at this point.

So .. do you think im all of the above or just some of the above ?

Because it seems to depend who is answering.

But the end result is the same. Its the same outcome which leads me to think there is a concerted effort very well put together to send the digital world into a death spiral.

To some im a nazi and to others im a jew shill.

To others still im just an idiot lol

But i notice that even though the people doing this appear to be arriving at their conclusions via different avenues the end result is the same.

You dont want anyone speaking about certain topics and i know the best one to make you all ... Regardless of your chosen avenue i can get you all on the same side by standing up for freedom of conscience and freedom of expression.

When i do this .. Without fail the foaming at the mouth begins because i worked out that you have all been given the charge of laying to waste anyone who dares come online and say a bad word about Islam.

Weird that isnt it.

And i also have an excellent memory fully functioning and i can remember very clearly certain reactions and moments where pretenses were dropped and truth became secondary to more lies.

Im far worse of a nightmare for you than any names youve given so far simply because i represent something you are not going to control that easily.

And thats what all your coniptions are about ... All of OUR coniptions actually ... Mine included

A lack of control amd a lack of ability to steer the ship we are all on

I dont expect a freindly reaponse to much that i post because its intended to smoke the rats out

I think i do a good job all things considered.

As I said earlier Mr A, I know your worthiness, your post is pure nectar to the hive and integrity, is like a

Are you sure you're not a Mason Gan?

You've told Mr A about how worthy he is and about his worthiness countless times.

I pay attention to what people say or don't say.

"The moral character is intended to secure the respectability of the Order, because, by the worthiness of its candidates, their virtuous deportment, and good reputation, will the character of the institution be judged.

for it must be remembered that the man who was worthy or supposed to be so, when initiated as an Entered Apprentice, may prove to be unworthy when he applies to pass as a Fellow Graft, and every member should, therefore, have the means and opportunity of passing his judgment on that worthiness or unworthiness."

Just saying.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Principles_of_Masonic_Law/Chapter_XI

I can categorically assure you that I am not a mason nor a member of any cult or ideology, but I recognize a good man when I see and hear what he has to say, and that is Mr A, we are in quite short supply of a few good men and women and a cruel king to sort out this mess, that has been left to chance for far too long.

What I also recognize is the Masonic undertones in how things have taken place over the last 40 years, here is a band of santas helpers who will keep their word and stand back a let the rest fight it out only to take control when a large enough vaccum opens up, it is how they work Roast, I know them and have learned their language from their own writings, and talking to a few higher hanging fruit.

What folks don't realize their is only one winner in all of this and it won't be the majority, when one obstacle is made safe they will not stop there, and those who cried appease appease are often hanged by those they tried to please.

I hope they are listening because its not going to be a pretty sight when they are hauled off along with the rest, they will not leave a single stone unturned, not one, you do realize that don't you.

Here is a mason telling us directly what is going to happen, when he says a new world for us he means that, but we're not going to be a part of it.

The best sollution is to withdraw your energy and cease exchanging it for their one sided mechanism, for one of our own, no bullets need by fired, but an action in silence would be so deafening to the cabal they would need to lip read thereafter.
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2018 22:11 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 23:30 #82

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Roastie wrote:

No you dont you work feverishly to ignore most of whats said by me in particular.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 23:44 #83

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
In fact id go as far as to say you are much the same as other food related name tags and will know the detailed ins and outs of european wrong doings and then flat out deny or refuse to aknowledge the failings and misdeeds of systems from the middle east in particular Islam

On occasion you will begrudgingly nod at it when evidence is overwhelming but for the most part whatever angle you come from the end result will be the same and that is the end of western civilization as we currently know it

You even pretend to stand for freedom of speech but only of its the kind of speech that furthers your aims

If it doesnt suit your strain of truth it gets a label and is comparable to material available via the BBC

Now go post that link that proves i am a zionist.

I know you have it.

But you wont because it references the banking cabal and the crown ... Where power is currently sitting and administered from

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 20 Nov 2018 23:50 #84

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

No you dont you work feverishly to ignore most of whats said by me in particular.

I don't like to respond to people who call me a bitch, cunt, inbred retard or who tell me to fuck off all the time because I called them a shill.

Page 299 onwards on the David Icke thread on Truthzone

truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=5960#291718

I didn't use vile language back at you. All I replied was LOL at your ugly abuse.

It's alarming how Gan Anim agreed with my assessment of you in July this year, but now has done a U-turn. "Masons R US" who knows. :lmao:
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 20 Nov 2018 23:57 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 00:08 #85

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I don't like to respond to people who call me a bitch, cunt, inbred retard or who tell me to fuck off all the time because I called them a shill.

truth-zone.net/forum/researchers-and-presenters/65950-the-david-icke-forum.html?start=5960#291718

I didn't use vile language back at you. All I replied was LOL at your ugly abuse.

It's alarming how Gan Anim agreed with my assessment of you in July this year, but now has done a U-turn. "Masons R US" who knows. :lmao:

Link please.
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 00:09 by Gan Anim.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 00:31 #86

• Roastie
  • Senior Boarder
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Link please.

I put the link in my post above.

But here it is again:

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 01:15 #87

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Oh poor poor roastie

Having such fun shit posting about a man when he isnt even around to respond and then he finds out and gets pissed but thats wrong

And lol at not providing the link that proves i am a zionist because you know it also references the banking cabal and crown as sources of all this woe

Now you see it .... Now you dont

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 01:17 #88

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
And lets also forget i apologized at least twice lol

Back.around the goldfish bowl we go

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 11:44 #89

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Link please.

I put the link in my post above.

But here it is again:

Unliked Roast, why, you put Mr A in the same stable as Ugh, which is absolutely ludicrous, once you learn how certain mind sets work without contributing to most debates, other than soap boxing biblical rhetoric which is about as much use as a chocolate fire gaurd.

Talking about soap boxes, one soon gets box clever once you learn who the driver of the Makeshift Geordie is.
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 11:48 by Gan Anim.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 16:19 #90

• Truthspoon
  • Senior Boarder
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Yeah, it's funny that Gan Anim doesn't give Mr Anderson any of his condescending little lectures when he's verbally abusing you, about being a good man and all the rest of it. Mr Anderson can do no wrong and is apparently always right according to Gan Anim.

What a hypocritical fat old wanker you are Gan Anim.

You have no integrity and no rational moral consistency in your approach. Further proof that you are a sociopath.
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 16:23 by Truthspoon.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 16:26 #91

• Rocco
  • Expert Boarder
  • Right Wing Authoritarian
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Roastie just reads very selectively.
I think she's just so Jew obsessed she's lost the plot. She sees a Jew behind every tree, but she can't see the Jews right in front of her

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 18:04 #92

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
MrAnderson wrote:
Oh poor poor roastie

Having such fun shit posting about a man when he isnt even around to respond and then he finds out and gets pissed but thats wrong

And lol at not providing the link that proves i am a zionist because you know it also references the banking cabal and crown as sources of all this woe

i could say the same to you but I wouldn't lower myself to use such subterfuge .
Having just caught up on the DIF thread I have to say , you've a rather underhand ,cunning way of twisting peeps words then railing against them , esp. Roastie.
I happen to agree with her, that most of the the ' attacks ' that have been laid at Islams' door in the UK are FF / staged events, where no one died at all. The same goes for Europe and the USA - in the US it's anyone whose the object of terror du jour .. ( THIS is how zog justifies war abroad , ( funding it ), the demolition of our rights .ect.
Take your pick re - FF - Staged events - the gays are under attack by nazi homophobes - LOL - the children by lone GUNMEN,- LOL
Muslim political ascendance , paved with generous welfare benefits, work, education , social and political hand-ups by jewish cultural marxism and neo-con alike is secured - yes, I've known Sharia Law will be the jews control tool for 10yrs - It was Resistance / Positive Forward on DIF who first came to that realization - how they foist it on white British , we'll see .
But anyway - Mr A. for Asshole now you can have a go to me to - I'll also respond to your reply from July / August re- Icke.
Looking forward to your reply . :cool2:
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 18:11 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie, porridge

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 18:23 #93

• Gan Anim
  • Expert Boarder
  • In All Ears
Truthspoon wrote:
Roastie wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Yeah, it's funny that Gan Anim doesn't give Mr Anderson any of his condescending little lectures when he's verbally abusing you, about being a good man and all the rest of it. Mr Anderson can do no wrong and is apparently always right according to Gan Anim.

What a hypocritical fat old wanker you are Gan Anim.

You have no integrity and no rational moral consistency in your approach.

Further proof that you are a sociopath.

What has old and unfit or as you say fat, got to do with my opinions on any given subject, what is funny is, your purile attempts at my personal and physical prowess, you do know in the animal world the biggest specimins are always the boss.

Then there is the ability to give a worthy lecture without steping so low to demean someones looks and life, is there no limit to your foul mouthed mentality.

But I forgive you, and your purile mentality.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 18:34 #94

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
Lizzy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Oh poor poor roastie

i could say the same to you but I wouldn't lower myself to use such subterfuge .
Having just caught up on the DIF thread I have to say , you've a rather underhand ,cunning way of twisting peeps words then railing against them , esp. Roastie.
I happen to agree with her, that most of the the ' attacks ' that have been laid at Islams' door in the UK are FF / staged events, where no one died at all. The same goes for Europe and the USA - in the US it's anyone whose the object of terror du jour .. ( THIS is how zog justifies war abroad , ( funding it ), the demolition of our rights .ect.
Take your pick re - FF - Staged events - the gays are under attack by nazi homophobes - LOL - the children by lone GUNMEN,- LOL
Muslim political ascendance , paved with generous welfare benefits, work, education , social and political hand-ups by jewish cultural marxism and neo-con alike is secured - yes, I've known Sharia Law will be the jews control tool for 10yrs - It was Resistance / Positive Forward on DIF who first came to that realization - how they foist it on white British , we'll see .
But anyway - Mr A. for Asshole now you can have a go to me to - I'll also respond to your reply from July / August re- Icke.
Looking forward to your reply . :cool2:

You are free to think whatever you want

The amazing thing is you basically agree with me and i agree with you

Not on everything .. But what you just typed above is no different to what ive said here and elsewhere really

The only thing that perhaps seperates us on this subject ia that ive taken the time to read the qoran and other islamic wrritings to try and understand what might motivate someone to become part of a false flag

Ive also taken time to listen and read the thoughts of prominent members of that clique

So if you want to find a reason to have a pop i would auggest not picking up on someone elses mistakes and instead start your own line of enquiry

I know its easier to join the bash party. ... Thats normal

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 18:40 #95

• MrAnderson
  • Junior Boarder
And can you please show me where i have gone out of my way to speak badly of someone who wasnt around to reply

Also i find this pretty nauseating to be honest

Roast cant even ahow me where i have lied or what i have lied about and yet continues to this day to hold some wierd grudge

And then drags others in for a kick as well

Please show me where i have gone out of my way to talk shit about someone who is not around to respond lizzie

Otherwise it seema your just picking up someone elses.mistakes

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 19:01 #96

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
This is getting silly....Ignorant for the most part if we are going to be honest
What is driving all this hatred towards Gan ???
Why is Anderson being Questioned so often??
Why Roastie are you pursuing Anderson when he justs wants out ....and has apologised more than once...

Spoon???
Your attacks on Gan are blatant and obvious ....why?????
Its pure venom and ugly....youve no reason to suggest you know him nor his ways...yet you consistently do???
Accuse Gan and Anderson and Myself of being Masons involved in subterfuge trying to discredit you....

The whole sham is laughable and a waste of everyones time......AH.....do we have the answer here?

WASTING time??

:dunno:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 19:10 #97

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
Look Mr . A I just read your complaint to Roastie about being 'attacked' by her when not around - :lmao:
From what I saw - you called her names first - so starting the insults -
You could have read all the Canons , Talmud , Buddhist , Zen scripts of every religion under the sky but let's not go there right now - well - ok - I think the Koran was created the jews and given as a control tool to those who became Muslims - far more reactionary than any NT.
Muslims know that just by sheer numbers / demographics , whites will become a (persecuted) minority , as they're already becoming in some cities today. We all know the score there .
Glad I'm free to think what I have come to believe - may that long continue for us all. It's under attack to - the jews would have us all subject to jail and destitution just like Germany ect .
We have a different take on Icke - you think he's genuine - I do not - he was a Tavistock tool from the BBC ready to Pipe Piper us down the wrong rabbit holes NOT the right ones . At this point in his life of 'research' , and not figured out Germany's stand against the Jewish global banking and marxism but just come up with more shite about hollow moons ect - good luck !
Just leave off Roastie , I know she doesn't need my help but she has my support and I agree with her more than you, esp. regarding UK bombings being ZOG operations not muslim - does that make me pro - Islamic too ?
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 19:25 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 19:17 #98

• Lizzy
  • Expert Boarder
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

I think she's just so Jew obsessed she's lost the plot. She sees a Jew behind every tree, but she can't see the Jews right in front of her

So am I - know thy enemy. :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 19:25 #99

• porridge
  • Expert Boarder
I dont believe Gan is a travelling man..but he is indoctrinated by their shit so think bit hypocritical when he starts on about other peoples religions..(when hes basically pushing an esoteric religion himself.. astrotheology).

His long posts that have nothing atall to do with the topic bother me more when he quotes you, but thats Gan, he has things on his mind & is a deep thinker like the Pirate. I think this is why they like to clash lol its a territorial thing. ;)
Faith replaces logic when ignorance rules the roost, then that ignorance based faith supplants common sense with duality perception sourced morals, to then form the most perfect closed minded idiot possible, also known as sheeple. mah.

Britain First - Tommy Robinson - controlled opposition 21 Nov 2018 19:28 #100

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Boarder
Lizzy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Roastie wrote:

So am I - know thy enemy. :thumbup:

You cannot suspect all for the crimes of a few Lizzy....yes there is a misconception spread and somewhat justifiably so...nonetheless...
For the most part most of them are as blindly led as the gullible lot that follow the tune....
They are used just the same as everyone else.....whatever it takes to rob peter to pay paul..... :facepalm:
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way
Last Edit: 21 Nov 2018 19:47 by Oreironstar. Reason: clumsiness
Moderators: novum, Zorro, rodin