Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Impartial Truth

The Impartial Truth 10 Nov 2017 00:20 #1

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Likes received: 4958
You just gotta love this guy...

As he made a website before YT starts taking down crucial videos and documentaries permanently.



The website is now live! Join the community and raise awareness to fight the corrupt system!

www.impartialtruth.com/
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes
Last Edit: 10 Nov 2017 00:21 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Zorro

The Impartial Truth 10 Nov 2017 00:47 #2

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Likes received: 4958
Wow... he has already uploaded the most important documentaries (in HD) to that place.

And it's got a forum there.... :)

That song in this announcement vid... :larf:



Brilliant. :D
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 09:00 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7947
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)



Anthony Roberts

A good video Mr V. We have to keep alerting our newly-awakened to the dangers of joining the degenerate, commie-loving, jew-created, alt-right.
Foster XL

AND the other networks promoting or supporting them!


www.renegadetribune.com/mike-enoch-greatest-ally/


Read the best rated comment by The Impartial Truth below the video.


:up: :up: :up:

(...)


CONTEXT: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/67868-what-is-the-alt-right-neue-rechte-nieuw-rechts-new-right-nouvelle-droite-judeo-right-kos...tml?start=180#277441

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2017 09:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 11:23 #4

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Likes received: 4958
^ What's your obsession exposing the Alt right as being controlled opposition?

Did I, or anyone else here say that we are 'members' of the Alt-right..?

Aren't we hammering the jews enough..? Or what is it?
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 12:01 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7947
Flare wrote:
^ What's your obsession exposing the Alt right as being controlled opposition?

Did I, or anyone else here say that we are 'members' of the Alt-right..?

Aren't we hammering the jews enough..? Or what is it?



Did you read the comment by The Impartial Truth?

This simply is the answer to your questions.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 12:12 #6

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Likes received: 4958
Of course I read it. :)

Obviously a lot of the 'leaders' in the Alt Right are jews, like Matt Heimbach as another example.

However, I think a lot of the alt right followers are jew-wise.

Furthermore, I don't identify myself as Alt-right, but as National Socialist.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 12:30 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7947
Flare wrote:
Of course I read it. :)

Obviously a lot of the 'leaders' in the Alt Right are jews, like Matt Heimbach as another example.

However, I think a lot of the alt right followers are jew-wise.

Furthermore, I don't identify myself as Alt-right, but as National Socialist.



You've been pushing the alt right agenda on this platform since it was first introduced to this forum.

Who did this?

You've been one of Trump's most devoted cheerleaders on TZ.

You've been one of the most ardent fan boys of Anglin, Spencer et al. right from the beginning.

You demand that women shall no longer be allowed to vote and presented "white sharia" to TZ.

You hailed this short "Nazi" impersonator for (fake) punching a porn actress of his own tribe (most probably).

And so on and so forth ...

Of course you were/are not the only one.



You say that leaders of the alt right are "jews" but the followers are "jew-wise".

Please note the blatant contradiction in your own words.

If the followers were actually "jew-wise", they would not be followers of those "jews" .



What's the main difference to you between alt right and NS?

Do you think you can be alt right and NS at the same time?



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2017 12:54 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 14:16 #8

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Likes received: 4958
^ You're exaggerating quite a bit there.

Obviously I liked a lot Trump said, but I never let out the possibility that he was controlled.
+ I was the first posting info on him being very pro-Israël.

Anglin with his Dailystormer is the best newssite out there. Not perfect, but the best.
Guess why they're trying to keep him off the internet and not Renegade which pushes (((anti-Christianity))) and (((feminism)))?

Women indeed should not vote as they tend to vote leftist parties and for more brown d*ck.

The antifa bitch which was throwing bottles into the nationalist crowd deserved to be taken out.

Often at those rallies you see the followers hold up signs like 'the goyim know' and that kind of stuff.
So I assume there's jew-awareness going on amongst them.

Alt-Right is nationalist and for white preservation... altho, they 'say' they are..

National Socialist is different than Alt Right since NS is a 'world-view and lifestyle'.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Grolongo

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 17:08 #9

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 15904
  • Likes received: 7501
Trump isnt alt-right anyway, none of the alt-right characters think of him as the leader of their movement... he is just closer than a hillary (at least outwardly) and quite a few of them have said that... they see him as a stepping stone... which is much the way i see the new alternatives (vs pfiz proclaiming im a shill for them)

If people dont even want to move to the right just a bit then its an indicator that pfiz is miles away from getting what she wants.

Apparently the majority of afd voters were male... golden dawn in greece gets the votes it gets predominately because of younger males.. i dare say its a similar deal for other nationalist parties in europe.

I think the problem with pfiz is she projects what she is and what she wants onto other women, somehow claiming they are like her... but the fact is that many are not like her... how many women in germany want pfiz's beloved national socialism right now? How many western women proclaim they want national socialism? Very very few.

Moving on... Anglin gets more readers on one new article in a few hours than pfiz gets in a year here, and his content isnt exactly j-friendly now is it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Grolongo, Gaia

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 17:18 #10

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6547
  • Likes received: 1470
Fizzi, our Gestapo Girl, would between '33 and '45 have been snitching peers who she deemed "not Nazi enough" to Ze Party, making sure a few good beatings would install ze proper nazional sozializm in their heads and hearts.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 17:55 #11

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Commander Seclorum
  • Posts: 15904
  • Likes received: 7501
Gaia wrote:
Fizzi, our Gestapo Girl, would between '33 and '45 have been snitching peers who she deemed "not Nazi enough" to Ze Party, making sure a few good beatings would install ze proper nazional sozializm in their heads and hearts.

She'd also want to reform the mischling rules to make it zero percent.. the rest go to the oven.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 21:40 #12

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 12038
  • Likes received: 4958
Gaia wrote:
Fizzi, our Gestapo Girl, would between '33 and '45 have been snitching peers who she deemed "not Nazi enough" to Ze Party, making sure a few good beatings would install ze proper nazional sozializm in their heads and hearts.

:larf:

Looks like the forum-jüde has bought a Playstation 4 and played Wolfenstein the New Order.



Which exactly fits his knowledge-base and ideas of National Socialism.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Impartial Truth 11 Nov 2017 22:26 #13

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 6547
  • Likes received: 1470
novum wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Fizzi, our Gestapo Girl, would between '33 and '45 have been snitching peers who she deemed "not Nazi enough" to Ze Party, making sure a few good beatings would install ze proper nazional sozializm in their heads and hearts.

She'd also want to reform the mischling rules to make it zero percent.. the rest go to the oven.
Fizzi's Flammkuchen.

Taste like crispy matzahs.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum
Moderators: novum, rodin
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.