Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Impartial Truth

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 15:55 #21

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
porridge wrote:
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
www.impartialtruth.com which debunks all the lies about Hitler is down.

Websites running "Hitler was controlled opposition", "Hitler was a jew", "Hitler was an occultist", "Hitler was a Rothschild" are all still up.

Geeeee.... I wonder why that may be? :ponda: :ponda: :ponda:

Not quite the book burnings of 1933.

That's actually mainly just more mainstream atrocity propaganda and disinformation. Nothing new there. WWII is possibly the most lied about and misunderstood subject of our modern times. Sure, several ''book burning'' parades did actually take place in NS Germany in the 1930's, but they were organised through anti-Communist populist sentiment & movements and student unions at the time. Basically the Germans became sick of all the anti-German literature and subversive Communist literature, so a number of parades were organised as a symbolic gesture to make it quite clear that anti-German/European subversive materiel was no longer welcome or tolerated in Germany. It wasn't something which was organized at state level, perse. It was very much being done out of popular anti-communist sentiment at the time. And it will most likely also happen again in Europe in the future.

The real book burning therefore is how the real history of the past century is being lied about, inverted, rewritten, and totally covered up. A bunch of NS supporters burning subversive anti-European Communist propaganda in the 1930's is tiny and insignificant in comparison.

Save the double think Zorro.
You support censorship thats my point.
Everything that is coming down the pipeline you would bring the same.
Your ideology is a mirror you are opposames.
And was no accident as you have the same philosophy as the Zionist Jew.
Hitler was surrounded by Jews.

Double-think? I think not, porridge. Quite clearly it's those who go along with all the rubbish, and who can't seem to get past the endless minefields of disinformation & lies, who suffer from double-think and from a bad case of cognitive dissonance. Lying to oneself has become a popular trend for those living in an inverted World reality.

You may well be able to accuse me of being a number of things to your own disliking. Being a liar or somebody hung upside down in double-think or an inverted reality, is not one of them.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 15:58 by Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 16:09 #22

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Zorro wrote:
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:
www.impartialtruth.com which debunks all the lies about Hitler is down.

Websites running "Hitler was controlled opposition", "Hitler was a jew", "Hitler was an occultist", "Hitler was a Rothschild" are all still up.

Geeeee.... I wonder why that may be? :ponda: :ponda: :ponda:

Not quite the book burnings of 1933.

That's actually mainly just more mainstream atrocity propaganda and disinformation. Nothing new there. WWII is possibly the most lied about and misunderstood subject of our modern times. Sure, several ''book burning'' parades did actually take place in NS Germany in the 1930's, but they were organised through anti-Communist populist sentiment & movements and student unions at the time. Basically the Germans became sick of all the anti-German literature and subversive Communist literature, so a number of parades were organised as a symbolic gesture to make it quite clear that anti-German/European subversive materiel was no longer welcome or tolerated in Germany. It wasn't something which was organized at state level, perse. It was very much being done out of popular anti-communist sentiment at the time. And it will most likely also happen again in Europe in the future.

The real book burning therefore is how the real history of the past century is being lied about, inverted, rewritten, and totally covered up. A bunch of NS supporters burning subversive anti-European Communist propaganda in the 1930's is tiny and insignificant in comparison.

Save the double think Zorro.
You support censorship thats my point.
Everything that is coming down the pipeline you would bring the same.
Your ideology is a mirror you are opposames.
And was no accident as you have the same philosophy as the Zionist Jew.
Hitler was surrounded by Jews.

Double-think? I think not, porridge. Quite clearly it's those who go along with all the rubbish, and who can't seem to get past the endless minefields of disinformation & lies, who suffer from double-think and cognitive dissonance.

You may well be able to accuse me of being a number of things to your own disliking. Being a liar or somebody hung upside down in double-think or an inverted reality, is not one of them.

You claim its all lies & disinfo & then Flare posts some videos of Nazi book burning. :lmao:

I have been labelled a Jew on here coz I disagree with you..thats your mentality "with us or with the terowist."

I get labelled Hasbara coz im exposing the Zionazi lie about Jews being a race!

If I was on a more mainstream right wing forum ide be a Jihadi terrorist.

Im definitely not with you thats for sure, I dont disagree with everything you stand for. But your nazi supremacist shit is hypocrisy to the max.

How can you claim to be fighting something that shares pretty much the same ideology as yourself..this is why the alt-lite is right supporting Zionism..as thats where you stand. Just face it you are crusaders for the Jew World Order.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 16:48 #23

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
What flare posts is entirely up to him, just the same as what you post is down to you. It's not for me to nanny over and censor what other members post here. I don't necessarily endorse all of flares views. Though we agree on a great many things re WWII and/or current affairs and the current state of the World. Hey, I even agree on a number of your points at times. Though i think you're totally mixed up and confused on the WWII deal.

Actually I view it as folly posting the imagery of already thoroughly demonized NS material of that era. I think we need to move on from that.

Personally I encourage a much more ''inclusive'' and much more moderate approach to raising awareness. And by ''inclusive'' I'm not talking about all the Marxist horse shit being imposed and foisted upon everybody in the Western World.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 17:05 by Zorro.

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 17:13 #24

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:

Everything jewish should be censored.

Yet you love to get your troll feed from Weev & Anglin daily. :thumbup:

Are you saying Weev & Anglin are Jewish?
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 18:00 #25

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:

Of course Weev is a Jew.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 18:11 #26

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
Though i think you're totally mixed up and confused on the WWII deal.

What I think WWII was (also, there were 1000s of parallel motives) about was to subvert three of the most intelligent, well developed cultures of the Western world.

There were basically three "factions" to be dealt with by the warmongering psychopaths:
1 - the Germanic people - and their advanced, well developed technology, art, literature, science
2 - the Russian people - and their art, literature, science
3 - individual jews - and their art, literature, business and science

The "traditional" stronghold in world politics has been Great Britain, for the 200 years prior to WWII (following the Spanish Empire that was number one before but in great decline in the early 18th century). The British powers didn't want to see a strong Germany, nor didn't they want to see a strong Russia. Both powers excelled in their respective areas and needed to be suppressed.

Then there were the jews. The individual, normal, working class jews of Europe were well-integrated in language, business and even culture (though may -or may not- have practiced a different religion). Also they excelled in art, science, business and other intellectual areas. Despite many attempts by the Zionists to get them to move to Palestine, they refused, having their local communities and friends outside of the jewish groups. They did not want to move to some desert in the Middle East. That has been admitted to have sparked the "need for a 'good' crisis, that shouldn't go to waste".

The black-and-white idea pushed by Nazis "it's Ze Jews!" is of course completely ridiculous. Yes, the big jewish ultrarich families have dominated European society for centuries in the back. They were scheming, tricking and infiltraiting (no typo) the diverse societies of the European continent. But the normal jews didn't have anything with them in common, other than maybe an invented "ethnicity" or a religion. But it would be just as ridiculous to hold you responsible for the actions of Theresa May or a US American christian for the deeds of Trump/Obama/Bush whatever. Salomon the Butcher has nothing to do with Soros the Manslayer.

So there was a plan scripted (already decades in the making; those ultrarich families plan a century ahead) to suppress all parties:
- Russia by the commie terror
- Germany by the fascist terror
- Jews by the "Holocaust" terror

And it worked;

- Germany was defeated, destroyed and occupied and split (the Nazis had a big hand in that due to their many strategic "mistakes" and their focus on transporting jews instead of protecting their "Aryan" German people)

- Russia was already before put under the boot of communism, but that anti-Russian power was further strengthened with the Warsaw Pact countries and left for a new "war" later, the Cold "War".

- And the individual jews were also destroyed; ripped away from their homelands, kidnapped and shipped to all over the world and the Zionist State in particular and can rely on an "eternal suffering" to be used whenever wanted.

If you take into account the Eastern theater (not for nothing they use that word!), the other 2 big powers in the region there suffered the same fate; Japan was turned into the culprit for everything and China was placed under the horrors of Mao.

So all the higher, better developed, more intelligent and creative cultures (Germanic, Russian, jewish, Chinese, Japanese) were submitted to "the new order".
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 18:16 by Gaia.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 18:13 #27

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
What flare posts is entirely up to him, just the same as what you post is down to you. It's not for me to nanny over and censor what other members post here. I don't necessarily endorse all of flares views. Though we agree on a great many things re WWII and/or current affairs and the current state of the World. Hey, I even agree on a number of your points at times. Though i think you're totally mixed up and confused on the WWII deal.

Actually I view it as folly posting the imagery of already thoroughly demonized NS material of that era. I think we need to move on from that.

Personally I encourage a much more ''inclusive'' and much more moderate approach to raising awareness. And by ''inclusive'' I'm not talking about all the Marxist horse shit being imposed and foisted upon everybody in the Western World.

Fair enough Zorro.
Positive soul searching video..
My reality is fubar but I try & live to the fullest. :up:
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 18:21 #28

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Flare wrote:

Of course Weev is a Jew.

Why. Did you see him come out of a Synagogue with a Yarmulke on his head?
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 18:41 by Rocco.

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 18:25 #29

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Aint got time for your trolling. :)

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 18:39 #30

• Flare
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Though i think you're totally mixed up and confused on the WWII deal.

What I think WWII was (also, there were 1000s of parallel motives) about was to subvert three of the most intelligent, well developed cultures of the Western world.

There were basically three "factions" to be dealt with by the warmongering psychopaths:
1 - the Germanic people - and their advanced, well developed technology, art, literature, science
2 - the Russian people - and their art, literature, science
3 - individual jews - and their art, literature, business and science

The "traditional" stronghold in world politics has been Great Britain, for the 200 years prior to WWII (following the Spanish Empire that was number one before but in great decline in the early 18th century). The British powers didn't want to see a strong Germany, nor didn't they want to see a strong Russia. Both powers excelled in their respective areas and needed to be suppressed.

Then there were the jews. The individual, normal, working class jews of Europe were well-integrated in language, business and even culture (though may -or may not- have practiced a different religion). Also they excelled in art, science, business and other intellectual areas. Despite many attempts by the Zionists to get them to move to Palestine, they refused, having their local communities and friends outside of the jewish groups. They did not want to move to some desert in the Middle East. That has been admitted to have sparked the "need for a 'good' crisis, that shouldn't go to waste".

The black-and-white idea pushed by Nazis "it's Ze Jews!" is of course completely ridiculous. Yes, the big jewish ultrarich families have dominated European society for centuries in the back. They were scheming, tricking and infiltraiting (no typo) the diverse societies of the European continent. But the normal jews didn't have anything with them in common, other than maybe an invented "ethnicity" or a religion. But it would be just as ridiculous to hold you responsible for the actions of Theresa May or a US American christian for the deeds of Trump/Obama/Bush whatever. Salomon the Butcher has nothing to do with Soros the Manslayer.

So there was a plan scripted (already decades in the making; those ultrarich families plan a century ahead) to suppress all parties:
- Russia by the commie terror
- Germany by the fascist terror
- Jews by the "Holocaust" terror

And it worked;

- Germany was defeated, destroyed and occupied and split (the Nazis had a big hand in that due to their many strategic "mistakes" and their focus on transporting jews instead of protecting their "Aryan" German people)

- Russia was already before put under the boot of communism, but that anti-Russian power was further strengthened with the Warsaw Pact countries and left for a new "war" later, the Cold "War".

- And the individual jews were also destroyed; ripped away from their homelands, kidnapped and shipped to all over the world and the Zionist State in particular and can rely on an "eternal suffering" to be used whenever wanted.

If you take into account the Eastern theater (not for nothing they use that word!), the other 2 big powers in the region there suffered the same fate; Japan was turned into the culprit for everything and China was placed under the horrors of Mao.

So all the higher, better developed, more intelligent and creative cultures (Germanic, Russian, jewish, Chinese, Japanese) were submitted to "the new order".

:larf:

Making stuff up along as you go ey, Shlomo?

Pretending jews are 'ordinary people' just like the Germans, British or Russian. :roll:

Get the fuck out of here man.

It's not a 'few jews', it's 99% of them which are lying, thieving, murderous, scheming, holohoaxing scum. Which includes you.

It takes millions of people working together in order to wreck the whole world.

"The individual, normal, working class jews of Europe were well-integrated in language, business and even culture (though may -or may not- have practiced a different religion). Also they excelled in art, science, business and other intellectual areas."

1 word: Nepotism. :thumbup:

Jews can only produce, with very rare exceptions, degenerate art and they steal other peoples culture and even turn that into shit.

If you think jews are on top of the game because they 'excelled in business', you are dead wrong. They are only on top of the game because of their evil scheming since the whole race is collectively psychopathic. Evil scheming = not excelling.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 18:41 #31

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
porridge wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Fair enough Zorro.
Positive soul searching video..
My reality is fubar but I try & live to the fullest. :up:

It's a good vid, yes. Edited by a friend of mine. I'm working on some similar stuff myself, though it's finding the time to complete the work. This type of quality editing takes many hours to complete. Even weeks sometimes.Then there's the render times for 3D or photo realistic animations. For instance, a 10 second animation alone could take a good few days to complete, depending on how complex it is. Then there's the render times to consider, it's not uncommon for short 3D animations or photo-realistic animations to take 12 hours + to render in full HD, and that's with a pretty beefy machine that has a 6 gig graphics card, 32 gig or ram, and an intel i7 8 core CPU to boot.
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 18:48 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, porridge

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 18:43 #32

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • MAGA
porridge wrote:
Aint got time for your trolling. :)
It's a serious question. Why do you think Weev is Jewish?

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 19:02 #33

• Flare
Zorro wrote:
It's a good vid, yes. Edited by a friend of mine. I'm working on some similar stuff myself, though it's finding the time to complete the work. This type of quality editing takes many hours to complete. Even weeks sometimes.Then there's the render times for 3D or photo realistic animations. For instance, a 10 second animation alone could take a good few days to complete, depending on how complex it is. Then there's the render times to consider, it's not uncommon for short 3D animations or photo-realistic animations to take 12 hours + to render in full HD, and that's with a pretty beefy machine that has a 6 gig graphics card, 32 gig or ram, and an intel i7 8 core CPU to boot.

Very impressive to see how Omniphi keeps outdoing himself which every new vid he makes.

He is truly a super-artist to come up with all the beauty he throws at us in his vids.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 20:29 #34

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Flare wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Very impressive to see how Omniphi keeps outdoing himself which every new vid he makes.

He is truly a super-artist to come up with all the beauty he throws at us in his vids.

Indeed. I also think it's a good thing he's toned down the NS material. That way these types of vids will appeal to a much wider audience, Which we've both spoken about by the way.. Not to mention us content creators and our channels are far less likely to get banned and censored by Youtube if they can't have us for promoting so called 'far right extremism', or for 'hate speech' or whatever.

It's all well and good posting vids of marching SS troops and such, and I have no real problem with it. But you've got to be realistic about our current day predicament, and also take into account you may well also be alienating other good people, the so called neutrals, or potential allies, in the process of doing so. Food for thought, bro.
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 20:33 by Zorro.

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 20:37 #35

• Flare
^ I know.

But I'm also still of the opinion of people needing to know the truth about WW II.

Because once someone finds out the truth, he/she immediately will become a fanatic once learnt how bad we have been fucked over.

And fanaticism is what we need.

Altho I like Omni's new style tho. It's another entry point into the rabbithole.

The Impartial Truth 30 May 2018 20:44 #36

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Flare wrote:
^ I know.

But I'm also still of the opinion of people needing to know the truth about WW II.

Because once someone finds out the truth, he/she immediately will become a fanatic once learnt how bad we have been fucked over.

And fanaticism is what we need.

Altho I like Omni's new style tho. It's another entry point into the rabbithole.

Of course, i'm all for people being able to freely research and discuss WWII, or any topic really. Indeed, knowing one's history is key to really understanding what's going on around us today in the real World. However, I feel there's a wrong and a right way in approaching these more sensitive topics. I try my best not to get in bitter conflict with others, and I feel a bit of tact and reserve goes a long way. A sense of humour also helps. :chuckle:
Last Edit: 30 May 2018 20:46 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Impartial Truth 31 May 2018 00:56 #37

• porridge
  • Silver Member
I dabble with a bit of editing on my scuba vids Zorro, on power director so got an idea how it must drive you nuts to do anything seriously.

i7 intel 8 core, 32gb talking wonga..plus I should imagine multiple monitors. nice!

Im still running a i7 2600k ddr3. pretty decent graphics, but for what I do not worth upgrade tbh.

I did recently install an m2 ssd card, which was a mission as my mobo is so old now...but its definitely an vital improvement for speed.
Last Edit: 31 May 2018 10:42 by porridge.

The Impartial Truth 31 May 2018 12:37 #38

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Show us some of your footage, porridge. Would be interesting to see. Underwater footage, with a Go-pro, right?

I've done a fair bit of scuba diving and snorkeling myself. I've owned several Offshore class RIBs, which we used to dive and snorkel off. Real sea going craft too, not one of these Gay flat hull or shallow v leisure craft for pussying about around the Bay in. I'm talking about a boat you can quite safely take 40-50 miles offshore or across the Channel, knowing it will get you back to land in rough seas if the weather turns. I've owned several Osprey vipers, and a Ribcraft. Both terrific rugged sea going craft. :cool: I've returned from trips before with the boats half full of water, that's with the bilge pump working in over drive too.. :hahano: Two of us once managed to capsize a small 4 M Avon sea rider while wave mopping in the bay back in the late 90.s, and we swam back to shore dragging the boat behind us.. :chuckle: Two hours later we were back in the water after restarting the engine, which was a small 50 hp yammi two stroke. Bomb proof engines, and ultra reliable.

I've not used power director, lots of people like it though. I mainly use Adobe PP for video editing and mainly after Effects for motion graphics work.

The Pc's I built myself for a fraction of the cost. So they didn't cost me big bucks, fortunately.
Last Edit: 31 May 2018 14:46 by Zorro.

The Impartial Truth 31 May 2018 23:55 #39

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Zorro wrote:
Show us some of your footage, porridge. Would be interesting to see. Underwater footage, with a Go-pro, right?

I've done a fair bit of scuba diving and snorkeling myself. I've owned several Offshore class RIBs, which we used to dive and snorkel off. Real sea going craft too, not one of these Gay flat hull or shallow v leisure craft for pussying about around the Bay in. I'm talking about a boat you can quite safely take 40-50 miles offshore or across the Channel, knowing it will get you back to land in rough seas if the weather turns. I've owned several Osprey vipers, and a Ribcraft. Both terrific rugged sea going craft. :cool: I've returned from trips before with the boats half full of water, that's with the bilge pump working in over drive too.. :hahano: Two of us once managed to capsize a small 4 M Avon sea rider while wave mopping in the bay back in the late 90.s, and we swam back to shore dragging the boat behind us.. :chuckle: Two hours later we were back in the water after
restarting the engine, which was a small 50 hp yammi two stroke. Bomb proof engines, and ultra reliable.

I've not used power director, lots of people like it though. I mainly use Adobe PP for video editing and mainly after Effects for motion graphics work.

The Pc's I built myself for a fraction of the cost. So they didn't cost me big bucks, fortunately.

Yea youve mentioned your rib adventures in the past, sounds like youre eager to get back in the water.
My dive club sold their ribs & now just charter for the day with a lift on the back.
I dive Weymouth, Swanage, Shoreham. But mostly abroad.

I use a Sony RX100III & Nauticam housing for video.
Am working on editing my recent Raja Ampat trip but have uploaded some Bali footage for you.
Is pretty raw lol not edited properly, but gets quite good half way through. ;)

User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro, Gaia, Roastie

The Impartial Truth 01 Jun 2018 07:49 #40

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Zorro wrote:

I've done a fair bit of scuba diving and snorkeling myself. I've owned several Offshore class RIBs, which we used to dive and snorkel off. Real sea going craft too, not one of these Gay flat hull or shallow v leisure craft for pussying about around the Bay in. I'm talking about a boat you can quite safely take 40-50 miles offshore or across the Channel, knowing it will get you back to land in rough seas if the weather turns. I've owned several Osprey vipers, and a Ribcraft. Both terrific rugged sea going craft. :cool: I've returned from trips before with the boats half full of water, that's with the bilge pump working in over drive too.. :hahano: Two of us once managed to capsize a small 4 M Avon sea rider while wave mopping in the bay back in the late 90.s, and we swam back to shore dragging the boat behind us.. :chuckle: Two hours later we were back in the water after
restarting the engine, which was a small 50 hp yammi two stroke. Bomb proof engines, and ultra reliable.

Yea youve mentioned your rib adventures in the past, sounds like youre eager to get back in the water.
My dive club sold their ribs & now just charter for the day with a lift on the back.
I dive Weymouth, Swanage, Shoreham. But mostly abroad.

I use a Sony RX100III & Nauticam housing for video.
Am working on editing my recent Raja Ampat trip but have uploaded some Bali footage for you.
Is pretty raw lol not edited properly, but gets quite good half way through. ;)

Nice! The moonfish in the beginning, the puffer fish inside the sponge, cool.

I dived at Lembongan, with the manta rays and it was awesome. In my top5 of dives.

My number 2, taken after the dive, below this platform, an amazing (and advanced due to the strong currents) dive with low visibility but great experiences:

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare